Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Looking back to his Stars From Korea interview https://youtu.be/d7Uj8Ivln1M courtesy of JCW Kitchen, I think there would be something BIG happening in China soon (aside from the Lonsdale fan meeting). What do you guys reckon?:)

cr: JCW Kitchen

I think his movie might be released by the end of this year, so all of his fans including Chinese fans will be happy to see him on screen.

Or he might participate in some variety show in China, or maybe a drama or movie project in China?! I am not sure, but probably there will be some exciting event in the next few months. Well, it's been so long since his previous drama, so it's time for him to come back on TV screen. I miss him so much. :) He said he wants to act as a king in a next historical drama, so I wonder if it will come true someday soon. 

Or maybe an entirely different project? I'm just so happy with the way his career's taking shape now. I thought he's been underestimated for so long, but look at him now....he looks lost (which is really endearing) sometimes but surely taking all this huge popularity in full stride. I just wish he would stay the same - humble and steadfast.

• Like 4

I've read before that Jujihoon and Wookie been since they already work together in Five Fingers and been traveling together,too. I would really love to see them together again,plus Park Shin Hye is also my favorite looking forward to this .

I've read before that Jujihoon and Wookie been since they already work together in Five Fingers and been traveling together,too. I would really love to see them together again,plus Park Shin Hye is also my favorite looking forward to this .

Hi erminda, Ji Chang Wook must be very popular among actors because actor Yoo Ah In also wants to work with him. On an episode of "Entertainment Relay," Yoo said he really likes Ji as an actor. :P

• Like 4

Another news vid regarding the Taiwan FM...not sure if someone posted this already. I don't understand a word, but what the heck, just looking at his face is more than enough:D. (I would appreciate it though if someone would translate it...thanks in advance!)

cr: 12033089

• Like 3

I hope they don't cancel the fan meeting in HangZhou. JCW is such a busy body! Maybe they keep his flight schedule in secret with no news because it would be very chaotic at the airport in China. :rolleyes: I'm sure Lonsdale wants to protect his privacy and safety for their own business too. :)

I see many photos of him at the filming place in Yeosu. His image looks quite different, but very charming! 

• Like 5

DnlatP0.png

This is the initial reaction I got when I saw the picture you have posted, @cherkell, LOL.

@raito1310 Our favourite hairstyle [心]

I am currently watching a low quality 100% Entertainment from last night's episode. Must say the hosts hadn't done enough homework. Female host Kai Le asked Wookie about action scene and tell the TV the action scenes were all him, and Wookie had to say it wasn't. Male host William, IMO, is a more natural host; he is funny and know how to observe reactions, and counter-react with jokes etc., so he makes Wookie laughed out loud a lot (although maybe scared him a little, too, LOL).

Now I am at the part where the fan asked Wookie to demonstrate his drawing skills — in which he shamelessly said he thinks he has drawing talent, HAHAHAHAHAHA! ROFL! Off to continue my watching...

• Like 10

[MAGAZINE INTERVIEW] STYLE TC 時報周刊

Link: http://www.styletc.com/archives/118520

Interview is in Chinese (of course), you'll have to buy the magazine to read all about of it.

http://www.styletc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/040-041.jpg

http://www.styletc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/042-043.jpg

In summary:

1. He prefers fans to call him by his name, not character's name.

2. He was nicknamed Jinergizer before, and C-fans called him "Xiao Chi" —he likes being given nicknames, this means only people close to him give him nicknames.

3. The thing he wants to do most (at the time of the interview) is to rest and lie down at home, watch a movie, and not meet anyone.

4. He commented that director of Fabricated City is someone who is detailed to attention, someone who analyse the script carefully, so actors will find it difficult. He will communicate with the director more.

5. He finds Shim Eun Kyung an actress who is really good in acting; she is very mature, and people tend to forget about her age. He also expresses that both of them are the type that's shy with people they do not know, thus, it was awkward for them both when they first started filming.

6. He was asked what type of girl he thinks matches him well and he'll fall for her . Using EK's and Healer's female lead characters as example: he thinks SungNyang is strong, which men can rely on, whereas Young Shin needs protection—he asks if it will be too greedy to have a mixture of both.

--- everything else we already know from other interviews.

JCW Graffiti is complete.

005TDW0Cjw1evzhxpu5aoj30rm10oalf.jpg

005TDW0Cjw1evzhxs11w2j30qy10t14a.jpg

"..." it... doesn't look like him though

• Like 14

[Weibo Update] 13 September 2015

005rlxsojw1ew03l16ia4j30hs0dcdie.jpg?w=6

오늘 론즈데일 행사 무사히 마무리 너무너무 고마워요 덕분에 편하게 즐겁게 오늘 보낼수있었어[心] 조만간 또만나요ee9098.pngee9098.png

Lonsdale event finished safely today.  Thank you very very much. Thanks to you we could spend the day comfortably and happily today.  [心]  See you again soon ee9098.pngee9098.png

005RlXsOjw1ew03kil5hmj30hs0dc410

005RlXsOjw1ew03kcz4pmj30dc0hsgnb005RlXsOjw1ew03km52oyj30hs0dctag005RlXsOjw1ew03kpogqdj30hs0dc0ux005rlxsojw1ew03kwb0ohj30hs0dcmzt.jpg?w=6

• Like 11