Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

EkK6Lg2.pngComing out of the woodwork...

Are we all good now? :)@mellinadear @minksquared - Hi! *Waving back*
I actually just got home from taking VVIP guests around. SUPER DUPER tired, and like you guys, I am so glad Wookie updated a collage of his gorgeous self to distract us, hahaha. His IG post is actually in HD 1080x1080 just in case you guys do not know :D Clicked. Saved! :w00t: But the ones from KONUS isn't, that is just mean, KONUS.

LOL @ you doing the counting, Mellina. If I remember right, I used to count too when Healer ended not long after. Then I gave up waiting, and just distract myself with my drama watching. So sad I've only got one addictive one left, now that IRY is over. :( Good, addictive dramas really don't come by very often.

@akinahana89 - Hi Akina, long time no see. Hope all things are well with you. I tried my best to address that issue based on your rules, and I'm glad you are able to come in to further clarify it to everyone. Thank you, once again! :)   

• Like 10

Guest minksquared

@sia3 Hahaha SIA the HD Huntress is ain't happy with KONUS :D Gah, he's looking sooooo HAPPY in those pictures he posted. Such a boy and what a cutie! :wub: Wow, what VVIP guests are you hosting?? For this whole week too? I hope it's close friend(s) or family to make it all worth it :) 

@yumiko_hitoshi do you have a dance to go with the song? :P

Oh Sia, you and HDs..thanks for telling us anyway cuz I'm going to save wookie's pics now. As for the counting,well..I tried getting used to not seeing updates,its working a little *facepalms* ..Whatever I'm I gonna do when he goes for his MS? I might as well go to SK and beg for permission to see him. :lol: Its all good. 

Aww..I hope you take a good rest after attending to your guests. Fighting! :)

@yumiko_hitoshi  no updates feel like years to us. We better get used to it :D

• Like 3

@minksquaredIt's too exciting to hold back! But I’m at work, no dancing along :sweatingbullets:. Just think of Wookie’s singing and dance moves :P

The weather was too sunny and hot at that time in the beach. Great efforts of Wook (& his team & Konus) for these beautiful  pictures.

@mellinadear Yes, when I try getting use to that, and then he updates, it doubles happiness. haha

Edited by yumiko_hitoshi
  • Like 2

[Event] This is JCW Asia Tour – Taiwan FM details announced (Updated 14 Aug)

Details of Ji Chang Wook’s rescheduled Taiwan fan meeting — the 3rd stop of his Asia tour that was previously postponed by the MERS outbreak — have been revealed!  Mark your calendars!

Date and time: 6 September 2015; 7:00pm
Time of entry: 6:30pm
Venue: Taipei International Convention Centre (TICC) (The venue is the exact same place where he held his first Taiwan fan meeting in 2014.)
Ticket prices (in Taiwan dollars):5,888(VIP), 5,388, 4,888, 4,388, 3,888, 3,388, 2,888, 2,388, 888 (for the handicapped)
Hotel sponsor: Taipei GRAND HYATT

wpid-wp-1439554506813.png?w=600

Ticket sales information and sign-up procedures here:  http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/08/11/event-this-is-jcw-asia-tour-taiwan-fm-details-announced/

• Like 10

Hello guys!

I've been busy for a few days, can't afford going to soompi even..

Thanks for any updates and pics/videos/news.. you rocks! And I'm really sorry for the ruckus over ship/not-shipping post debacle few days ago... It's not my intention to add fuel to fire and I hope we can just discuss about our Wookie freely here.. not worrying over who ship him with whom... :)

@Ahpheng I always miss your comic strips..

I'll be on holiday for a few days.. Will miss you guys and the thread..

And Wookie, please don't update when I'm on holiday! Hahaha..

Cheers guys!

CMb2VneWsAAZW-V.jpg

(the pic is when he held fansigning for Northcape in 2014, credit on pic)

• Like 8

Hi, Ji Chang Wook fanatics!

As always, if you think that any questionable content has been posted, PM me or one of the Mods ASAP so we can make a judgment call as to said posting. 

I apologize to revive the issue although clarification is requiredthe rights of a thread starter are to update the first post and at most to guide new members to post within the forum rules, not to control what members could or could not share here.

As the flagging feature no longer applies due to the migration from Vanilla to IPB, ALL further questions about approved and unapproved content featuring Ji Chang Wook should be forwarded to any of the moderators of actors & actresses through PM or the report feature in order for us to review.

Best regards,

ebullient

QUIZ: Which K-drama action hero are you?

by Vivi (drama fever)

cc58f462-4166-4bd3-af5d-5b938107747f.png

Are you a fan of K-drama action thrillers

did you find yourself wondering what you would do in a similar situation?

Well, here's your chance to find out! Take this quiz to see which K-drama action hero you would be!

to read more:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/quiz-which-k-drama-action-hero-are-you/

• Like 6

[Eng Sub] 20150814 Stars From Korea – Ji Chang Wook

《韩来之星》20150814-01.mp4_20150815_120101

Ji Chang Wook was recently featured on China’s Sohu TV “Stars From Korea (韩来之星)”, a Korean entertainment news programme that airs online every week. As the show is produced in China, I was surprised to see that the show was conducted entirely in Korean (with Chinese subtitles added for local audiences), with the concept and on-screen animations looking rather similar to those entertainment programmes found on the major South Korean television networks.

Thankfully, the interview was rather entertaining (partly thanks to a rather amusing emcee), where Ji Chang Wook reveals the secret behind the filming of his challenging “monkey bar” action scene in “Healer” (thereby answering the question I was wondering about months ago), gets his shoulders measured again, declares his wish to act as a king in sageuks (for practical reasons), and also talks about…what else but food.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/08/15/eng-sub-20150814-stars-from-korea-ji-chang-wook/

• Like 8

[Event/CF] Ji Chang Wook to hold China fan meeting with Lonsdale (Updated 15 August)

Still waiting for your chance to see Ji Chang Wook in the flesh? Here’s another chance! Ji Chang Wook will be holding his first fan meeting in mainland China, organised by apparel brand Lonsdale.  Lonsdale’s CEO had previously hinted about an upcoming event in September, and the cat has finally been let out of the bag. The fan meeting will be held on 12 September in Hangzhou. Although this fan meeting is not part of his current “This Is JCW” Asia tour, Lonsdale has said that the scale will be similar.

Update 15 August:

Event date and time: 12 September, 7.30pm – 10pm (Beijing time); entry begins at 7pm
Venue: Hangzhou Taixuhu Holiday Hotel, King Hall (杭州太虚湖假日酒店, 金色大厅)

Seating plan:

seatingplanlonsdale

Ticket sales begin 20 August at 10:00am Beijing time.  Sign-up procedures here:  http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/07/24/eventcf-ji-chang-wook-to-hold-china-fan-meeting-with-lonsdale/

• Like 8

JCW wishes to act as a king in his next drama. Haha....I heard that MBC will have new drama Danjong, the Young King in Jan 2016. Maybe he can be the main cast. Anyway, he wants to be in a melodrama. I think JCW will be fantastic in comedy. :lol:

It's so cute of him that he wrote some English on his recent Instagram update! ^^

JCW and his 2 guards!

Z4C8hFePQO4.jpg

cred: jjm8288

Edited by nploan
  • Like 11

JCW wishes to act as a king in his next drama. Haha....I heard that MBC will have new drama Danjong, the Young King in Jan 2016. Maybe he can be the main cast. Anyway, he wants to be in a melodrama. I think JCW will be fantastic in comedy. :lol:

It's so cute of him that he wrote some English on his recent Instagram update! ^^

JCW and his 2 guards!

cred: jjm8288

@nploan,  Is that the drama Song Ilkook is in I think not for sure correct me if I'm wrong somebody, But I wouldn't mind see JCW playing the role of a King Let's hope for the best 

• Like 5

@valsava , based on soompi  news , Song Il-kook confirmed the KBS historial drama "Jang Young Sil" (24 eps, starts on Jan 2016, the main character is not a king but a scientist and a astronomer in Joseon dynasty). It looks like MBC will have another drama about one of the past kings of Korea, king Danjong. I don't think JCW really wants to be in a king/ emperor role as he was just joking that being a king is very comfortable when being filmed. :lol: Anyway, who knows? There is always surprising casting news in the future. I personally hope to see JCW in a medical drama. He looks very cool and will be the most handsome doctor on screen ever. :wub:

Edited by nploan
  • Like 6