Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

[Instagram/Weibo Update] 29 July 2015

방치구 생일축하!!!!
#생일은 #니들끼리하지 #왜 #촬영하고있는 #대전 #까지 #와서 #염장질이니 #썩을

Bang Chigu happy birthday!!!!
#Birthday #you all should celebrate among yourselves #why #where I am filming now #daejeon #all the way here #come #rubbing salt on my wound #rotten

방구 촛불끄기 샷

Bang Gu blowing candles shot

• Like 14

Guest minksquared

Credit Wonderboyst IG

Singing his heart and soul out.Those veins on his neck and hands :wub:

Edited by minksquared

[CF] Ji Chang Wook Lonsdale Autumn Collection Pictures (updated)

Lonsdale has updated their Weibo and TMall store with new pictures of Ji Chang Wook donning their autumn collection! We will continuously update this post as and when they release new pictures.

viewimage-php.jpeg?w=600

• Like 7

Thanks for the update @cherkell . 

I just want to say this is the best pic!

viewimage-php10.jpeg?w=700&h=&crop=1

:wub:^_^:wub: The hairstyle, face angle, eye stare really remind me of his royal image as the Yuan Emperor in Empress Ki. I've been wishing that JCW will have a role in a drama that he is the modern King or Prince (just like Lee Seung Gi's role in 'King 2 Hearts' or Joo Ji Hoon in 'Goong'). 

What do you think if JCW will work with the duo writers JangYoung-Cheol and Jung Kyung Seol (Empress Ki) or writer Song Ji Na (Healer) again if they have new projects? I hope my wish will come true.

Edited by nploan
  • Like 8

@ReemKanabta
Hi dear. Yeaps! He's super gorgeous today, I am super duper happy that he has combed the fringe up. Hehehe... excuse my lack of concentration and late response, I am still busy trying to save some goodies. I love that shirt he is wearing. It's dark blue, isn't it? Can't tell properly since from some pictures, it looks black, but whatever color it is, he looks really good just being 'simple' and 'casual'.

---

I swear... BNT lovesssss Wookie, and I thank them for that

896a3e43jw1euodqs2adxj20dw0kumzq.jpg

Tsk tsk tsk... that dark circles and eye bags.

896a3e43jw1euodqrffkvj20dw0ku0va.jpg

896a3e43jw1euodqro44oj20dw0kutaz.jpg

896a3e43jw1euodqs6k6mj20dw0ku40u.jpg

896a3e43jw1euodqse4emj20eg09ntaj.jpg

896a3e43jw1euodqsokhfj20eg09n0up.jpg

896a3e43jw1euodknwmzej20dw0kv772.jpg

• Like 14

2015.08.01 Ji Chang Wook Interview at GTV 100% Entertainment

This hasn't been posted, I hope? I'm actually unsure which thread this should go to. It's JCW getting interviewed, but it is also Healer related because Healer is going to be aired on GTV very soon.

Hopefully, there will be proper translations for this. There's nothing too "wow" about the interview in my opinion. I am still watching at the moment, so the interesting part (for me) in summary:

Glad to know the TW media knows Wookie is great with his eyes, as they asked him to show the viewers his deadly (electric) stare, but he got embarassed and explained he needs to be in certain situations or circumstances in order to be able to do it (although he was sort of electrocuting the viewers at that point).

Next we see Wookie scratching his head talking about what challenge the great, almighty Healer's script writer Song Ji Na has given him, LOL. This is my favourite part of the interview, as I just love it whenever Wookie talks about SJN. I hope he can become one of the regulars that SJN constantly works with whenever she writes a drama (e.g. Ahjumma, Moon Shik and Sabu are all her regulars). He tells GTV the original character set up for Jung Hoo meeting Moon Shik was an oversea student from Russia who loves Hip Hop music and dresses very Hip Hop; SJN also wanted him to sing a few words of Hip Hop in Russian. However, there wasn't enough time to prepare, and he's unfamiliar with Russian language, so it greatly troubles & challenges him; thus, they ended up not doing it. (Boy, I'd love to see that!!!)

As this interview is a mix of Wookie's interview and introducing Healer, it shows a great amount of spoilers, and that include the Snow Kiss. Waeeee would you spoiler the audiences with this, GTV? Anyway, according to the GTV reporter, even though this Snow Kiss is one of the classic, romantic scenes from Healer - all Wookie can think about at the time was how many layers of thermal underwear he could wear to keep warm. BWAHAHAHAHA! He explains it was just so cold, and was tough because he would wear too many layers and resulted that he couldn't wear the pretty clothes we see in the show, so he had to take it off. It was also difficult to film action scenes with that many layers on.

GTV reporter also describes the E15 scenes where Jung Hoo was glued to Young Shin as him 'Koala-ing' on YS. Hahaha, the term "koala" goes way back in history for @Maja and I. ^ ^ At that, he was asked if in real life he is the romantic type. He tells GTV he is the romantic and passionate, however, he is not the type that knows how to surprise his girlfriend or remember anniversary dates. Just that at normal times, he will treat her very well.

The rest is just talking about them winning KBS Drama Awards for Healer, and ends with Wookie saying Empress Ki is a really nice drama to watch, but Healer is too, so he hopes the viewers will like it and support it.

• Like 13