Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

[Event] This is JCW – Asia Tour in Japan details announced

jcw-in-japan-poster.jpg?w=600&h=848

Ji Chang Wook Asia Tour 2015 in Japan – THIS IS JCW

Saturday, 18 July 2015   4:00PM doors open / 5:00 PM program start

★Attendees invited to a special High Touch meeting following the end of the performance★

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/05/19/event-this-is-jcw-asia-tour-japan-details-announced/#more-9429

• Like 12

[Magazine] Ji Chang Wook Ceci China magazine teaser video

CeciChina15sec_07a

After teasing us with behind-the-scenes stills of Ji Chang Wook at the photoshoot, Ceci China has released a short teaser video and narrative ahead of the release of their June issue that he will be featured in.

By “short”, I mean very short — barely 15 seconds.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/05/20/magazine-ji-chang-wook-ceci-china-magazine-teaser-video/#more-9514

• Like 13

omg....he is spoiling us with so much goodness....how are we going to survive when he enlist???  dreading the day :(

​Yes, me too. So sad :(. So we just enjoy the days with him now, and when the time coming, we'll waiting for our Wookie. :)

Everyone, who may have the chance, don't hesitate to come to his FM or the final perf of The days in Jeju.

Oh, it's just my dream.

• Like 5

[News] Ji Chang Wook narrates audio guide for Andy Warhol exhibit

cfaxd9cusaabqbn.jpg?w=600&h=837warhol-03.jpg?w=600&h=747

Ji Chang Wook has provided the audio guide narration for the upcoming “Andy Warhol LIVE” retrospective exhibition presented by the ARTMON Art Exhibition and Design Group at the Dongdaemun Design Plaza (the same venue where the Seoul Fashion Week festivities are held each year) beginning 6 June 2015 and running through 27 September 2015.

Andy Warhol (1928-1987) was a leading pioneer during the mid-to-late 20th century Pop Art Movement.  This exhibition will be one of the largest displays of his artwork and mixed media pieces that are currently housed at the Andy Warhol Museum in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (USA).

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/05/20/news-ji-chang-wook-narrates-audio-guide-for-andy-warhol-exhibit/#more-9538

• Like 14

OMMO ! thank you all gals for HD pics .. i love them all .. i'm such a busy person nowadays so i can't check soompi everyday .. until now and TADAAAAAAAH ! I FEEL LIKE I DUGGED LOTS OF GOLD :wub: kamsahamnida chingus :D

• Like 6

More HD photos from the VIP screening [15.5.18]

6aefc2cfgw1esb2dcoahjj21kw2dcqli.jpg

6aefc2cfgw1esb2dfnlofj21kq2d31kx.jpg

6aefc2cfgw1esb2dh4ed6j21kw2dck9h.jpg

6aefc2cfgw1esb2djws88j21kw2dch77.jpg

6aefc2cfgw1esb2dl2qxqj21kw2dcnea.jpg

6aefc2cfgw1esb2dmif1kj21kw2dctq9.jpg

cr: YanTongyyy

*If I'm not mistaken, all our posts from the temporary forums were added to the forum! Yay!!! Now the thread feels more complete! :)

• Like 13

Guest nicolelim88

His smile shines like a "diamond". His characters are awesome. So humble and down to earth. Wish I have a son just like him............ in previous life his mother must do something extra ordinary to have him now...... 

With his high demand all over the world, hope deep inside he is still the same guy. When the right time come, he will meet the perfect woman (I guess he already did)  and have babies as cute, handsome, smart and etc. Not to forget live happily ever after.....

@sia3 trust me, i haven't grown tired of seeing his adorkable pictures yet. I still watch Happy Camp every other night...talking about addiction haha :lol:

His CeCi photo shoot video looks gorgeous, hopefully the photos will turn out as good as it shows. 

Thank God, this thread finally got merged with the temporary one. Time to backtrack to collect those pictures i forgot to save.

Edited by amyanhn
  • Like 10