Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Oops, sorry I didn't see the news about the fan meeting was already posted.  Since Hong Kong is the first stop on his 2015 Asia Tour, we'll be doing a report shortly!  :)

Edited by CherKell
  • Like 10

YESSSSSSS!!! Finally we are back to our old (better) thread :D

So he's going to HK??.....Lucky fans. I wish I could go too.

I hope his new project is on the way soon, kinda miss him a lot :wub:

And thank you guys, as always, for sharing heart melting photos!!! :)

• Like 7

I have a feeling that since he is starting to exercise again, it would mean that he's trying to tone-up his body for a new project.  Perhaps a project where we can get to see more skin....6-packs....tight butts?? :P:lol::D

Hong Kong! Hong Kong!  Oh, how I wish I can be there to scream my lungs out for him :w00t:

Count down .....  another four days to Happy Days :D

Meanwhile, I will go back to my screen to stare into these brown eyes

4KSNLpg.jpg

• Like 4

Instagram Update!

Translation: Ice cream before exercise ..! The wind # is blowing # Ice cream

Weibo Update!

//@GloriousEntertainment:这次的香港粉丝见面会只是演员池昌旭亚洲巡回粉丝见面会的首场站,之后也会在其它城市, 亚洲的其它国家一起进行到的,希望大家多多关注,多多支持!!! 关于票务问题之后会再另行通知的..感谢大家!!!

[Translation] "The Hong Kong fan meeting is just the first stop of Ji Chang Wook’s Asia Fan Tour. He will be visiting other cities in China, as well as other countries in Asia. Everyone please keep a lookout and support us!!! Details of ticket sales will be released at a later date.. Thank you everyone!!" (trans cr: jichangwook87)

So many news of Ji Chang Wook... Fan meeting in Hong Kong, there's also the FC Men, Lonsdale (?) and of course Happy Camp!

It seems many more good things are to come! :D

I'm still waiting to see our posts from the temporary forums but I'm so happy with the new forums.

Despite minor issues, Soompi rocks! :) (Although I wish for better emoticons, maybe they will be added)

Big thanks to all Soompi crew for all their hard work in the past few weeks! It's much appreciated!

Edited by rrmski
  • Like 12

ahhh annyeong yeorobuuun :rolleyes:. it's been awhile and long enough but finally soompi forum is back :''') I kinda find a hard time to join temporary forum so...I took a hiatus lol. I don't know how much I missed when hiatus :sweatingbullets: though I'm still getting used to new thread, I'm happy to join back in yayy.

anyway, so happy with the beginning to JCW asia tour!!! will he or will he not visit Indonesia? :P the beginning of his asia tour means more recognization for him and the world, so happy!!

• Like 6

He's going to have some sort of an asia tour? Well I sure hope he comes to my side too ;_; *prays hard*

I was so envious of HK fans earlier when I saw the news todayyyy kyaaa, but couldn't come on cos i was at work. Anyone from HK in the forums? XD hahaha. Thanks everyone for all the awesome updates as usual! Hardly have time to update myself these days but you guys are the best hehe.

• Like 10

I'm sorry,I'm I the only one who noticed this or are my eyes playing tricks on me?So,this thread has over 6k posts but 1k views?really?

Anyway,glad soompi is back.kept trying and trying and it kept showing me error.

I know wookie has a show on Sat(musical) and d football game is Sat also.Why put his face on the poster if he ain't gonna play.some fans might go see it just and get disappointed.I mean is it proper?

• Like 3

I found this... Is it okay to share spoilers from Happy Camp?

Do not enter the spoiler if you don't want to find out who won the arm wrestling. :D

685e769ajw1es1rsjqdg4j20hs0dcju4.jpg

685e769ajw1es1rsk71rbj20hs0dcacj.jpg

685e769ajw1es1rskrd28j20hs0dctb9.jpg

685e769ajw1es1rsisnj6j20hs0dcjty.jpg

hmCVrcq.jpg

cr: 王-小ting

Edited by rrmski
  • Like 19

I'm sorry,I'm I the only one who noticed this or are my eyes playing tricks on me?So,this thread has over 6k posts but 1k views?really?

Anyway,glad soompi is back.kept trying and trying and it kept showing me error.

I know wookie has a show on Sat(musical) and d football game is Sat also.Why put his face on the poster if he ain't gonna play.some fans might go see it just and get disappointed.I mean is it proper?

​That's the official Press Release Photo that the FC Men provides to all the news outlets when there's an event scheduled such as the Jeju-do charity match.  The FC Men can't really scrub his face out and add someone else since this is their "brand," but it's up to the news outlets provided this PR package to inform their readers that he will not be on the pitch.  It's 'guerilla marketing' at its best (worst?).  Hence my dissatisfaction with the way this publicity has been handled from the get-go... how conflicted must Wook feel to not be able to participate in this match with an already-scheduled performance, eh?  But such is life.

At last count, over 5,000 overseas attendees have reserved tickets, with 2,000 specifically identified as flying over from Japan!  I'm sure those fans are all coming over to see Junsu.  :P

• Like 13