Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

More HD pics ;)) :))

I told you don't do that!!! ;)) :)) :x :x

6b6488afjw1eqauxji0gtj20nm0zfdlp.jpg

6b6488afjw1eqauxhwmahj20nm0fqgni.jpg

OMO!!! That smile!!! :x

6b6488afjw1eqauxi5sjtj20nm0zfq8b.jpg

6b6488afjw1eqauxhcinpj20nm0zf0x7.jpg

6b6488afjw1eqauxhlu3ej20nm0fq0uo.jpg

cr 김개_ via DC

Reminder:

Please do not Modify (cutting, resizing and editing) HD images as courtesy to owners ;))

@CherKellLOL. That part I know. :))However, is he supposedly playing two characters i.e. Colin Firth Farrell's (oops, bad with names) role as well as that guy in fugly yellow in the photoshoot? That's my question, really.
@MajaStop killing me with those HQ pictures which I can't get my hands on, yet. :((

@CherKellI think that outfit might actually scare ghosts away, or frightened it to death (again)... the death within the death that sort of thing, LOL :)) The concept of the design is just "..." :-&---I think Shanghai has gone crazy. My TL is going bonkers with JCW. So awesomeeeeee... and so sad (coz I can't attend to it yet). 

Guest DummDiDummTralala

@autumn93 of course JCW looks dashing, but my eyes always get involuntarily drawn to that "thing" (I refuse to aknowledge that as clothes) so I can't really appreciate him

I can't believe I'm saying this about JCW pictures, but  I wish I could unsee them

@Maja thank you, I finally melted into a puddle on the floor, let's see how long it'll take me to solidify again

I think the D&G organisers simply didnot get enough bodyguards for him. how can they only have one. you need at least 2 like the Dunhill event to hug him and push him thru the crowds. the D&G event is scheduled to be at 4pm this afternoon.

sia3 said: @akinahana89My evil, psycho twin @Maja is going all psychotic today. But I am sure you will love these too, so come and collect!
Oh man. I'm collecting, @sia3! I'm totally collecting! What a jackpot we have here today! lol. JCW is looking real fine. :D :x

sia3 said: @akinahana89My evil, psycho twin @Maja is going all psychotic today. But I am sure you will love these too, so come and collect!
Calling @kdramafangirlz @adlyn13 @minoz-joyax ... I'll leave you guys to the drooling. I'll go pout coz I'm so jelly. :)) Back to work~ :-h

@qwenli It can't be weird that now I kind of wish I were a body guard just so I can "hug him and push him thru the crowds" right? Maybe even "accidentally" fall and land on top of him...Who am I kidding, he'd have to be my body guard! I'm tiny :P 

it seems like the hotel in which JCW is staying is not strict at all bec. fans freely followed him all the way to the elevators....our local hotels here are so strict esp. if they have celebrity guests checking in....i'm so jealous to those fans who can get closer to him... :|

O9JKgDo.jpg

283MfeF.jpgQBfjqhO.jpgg28G3B5.jpgcHuccjj.jpgjWIktuM.jpg

YT8bFt7.jpg

kZZJI3U.jpgXu96v5T.jpg13pvuV5.jpgm1adqpC.jpg

05obHN3.jpg

Cyxdth5.jpguzrhB0D.jpgqEkZRFA.jpgXJaL71j.jpg4gqzqEF.jpg

Thanks guys for all the updates on JCW's trip to China and singles pictures. So many goodies, been staring at them that I totally lost it. I went inside the elevator and then was wondering why it's not going up, turns out I didn't press my floor LOL. Speaking of English man and the fugly yellow track. Heechul was wearing the same yellow tracksuit in his selfcam in "happy together" and the show that JCW likes, "infinity challenge", their theme was also English man and so as their high-tech glasses were so healer-like. I feel like I'm watching healer LOL

@sia3 I just came on and I'm drooling and swooning at what @Maja posted already omgz basically spam saving all of them!!! (I died multiple times basically) *_______* I'm in the midst of doing an academic essay and i'm so distracted. CAN I NOW WRITE AN ESSAY OF HOW GOOD JCW IS AND HOW HE ALWAYS KILLS US.
@minoz-joyax HAHAHA! Are you going to change your icon to today's released pics? X'D I think the possibility might be high. There's probably going to be more awesome pics to come....