|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest liuwensiwon

Actually, I have a little sad when see  explanation from Liuwen's manager because its the first time they deny the relationship between Liuwen and Siwon? But i have a question. If they dont want to spread the rumors why Liuwen didnt deny it directly on the stages by herself? In my opinion, her manager acted like this because of the honestly of Liuwen in the last days. As we've known , she doesnt know to lie. So now the best solution at this time to avoid the rumor is clear the matter but unlucky, we dont belive u Ms.Ren:)., we choose to believe our Liuwen. How do u tell us abt the shyness of Liuwen when MC asked abt Siwon and Mr Bae. If they dont have any feeling each other and dont have any relationships , why does Mr. Bae always likes and comments on Liuwen's IG. I assume that he's only fan of Liuwen, why did he start to comment on her IG from the day Siwon in the army. So, Ms. Ren, i understand your situation, you only want to make a best thing for Liuwen in the next 2 years but we will still believe what we saw and felt. So, the time will answer eveything. If they are destiny, no one can sparate them.

Guest mywebfoot

Frankly I was sad for Liuwen when the MCs badgered her like that, not allowing her to do her job as Elle representative and instead trying to trick her into saying something that she didn't want to say. Apparently she can be tricked, as her slight over exuberance on the other interview caused her to mention Choi Siwon's name, obliquely at that. 

I think Ms Ren is having less and less patience with the endless questioning and though it's frustrating for them, it must be nothing compared to the unrelenting "how are you and Choi Siwon now?... How about now ... And now? ... Have you broken up yet?" variety of questions they would get if they confessed. All other couples who went public have this kind of questioning. Some break up under the scrutiny.  

So I am fully in support if Ms. Ren is lying through her teeth to protect Liu Wen. If she isn't, that's also fine. Either way Liu Wen may have a small reduction in these types of hounding, prying questions. She kept up a professional veneer but I felt very bad for her.  I am too pessimistic to hope these questions will disappear altogether. 

This isn't the first time both LW and SW said that they are single. And also not the first time for celebrities or idols that are in a realtionship / even married said that they are just friends. Remember Sung Min's wife? 

All I can say is, if I have a friend, even a very close friend, who is a huge name idol that supposed to maintaining his single status and stay away from gossips and rumours, he would have never plastered his working desk on his drama with 4 of my pictures, promoted it and brought a reporter to see it.

Andnot to forget, bgchae. The way he acts after SW's listing is just too hard too ignore. 

• Like 5

Thanks @liddi for the timely and fast translation. Much appreciated :) 

Just wondering - was there a need for a clarification? Rumours are rumours, they will come and go. People will wake up to the next news and forget what was on the news the night before. Why didn't they take advantage of the time when SW said he was single to announce what they have said just now, that LW & SW were just TV partners and that they are both single? By saying what was said just now, didn't they indirectly admit that what we saw were all acting, from both SW & LW (especially LW, who was widely loved for her genuinity and innocence)?

We have been on a roller coaster for the past 9 months and H&M are much worse..they have been experiencing a few storms and even a tsunami just in the past 3-4 months so yay we always have them to back us up :P

I'm a bit sad because well maybe it's true that they are not dating now. Maybe they did, but are no longer now. One certain thing is no one knows about the future, they may be together in the future, if they are not now, that I agree with Ms Ren. 

Yes and it's confirmed that there is no Singaporean Boyfriend either. For that I'm grateful for LW's manager clarification and confirmation :) 

• Like 6

I woke up to this... I have no doubts they have been dating, Ms Ren's statement is not changing that.  A bit sad for Liu Wen and SW.

I think this is Ms Ren's way of protecting LW, but a very clumsy one like someone said.  As some of you may know, some of Siwon's fans called LW really nasty names, and the so called Chinese entertainment media was just interested in twisting LW's words and taking them out of context to cause sensation...  I am really disgusted by all this... 

Unfortunately, I have to say Liu Wen and her team are so inexperienced in dealing with all the crap in the media and fan backlashes, Ms. Ren's action today is a misstep IMO, because she won't stop people from asking LW about SW in the future, causing people to question if LW/SW were just an act to mislead fans to get financial gains.  At the same time, she is giving the media and anti-fans (the extreme SW fans, even some of the LW fans) the ammunition they need to attack LW, SW in the future.  Unfortunately, like someone said, the media is not going to stop asking in the future, her statement is too little too late.

Fortunately for Ms Ren, most 16 fans can see through her action and won't call "fake" "liars" on LW/SW.  most fans will continue to love LW and SW.

Ms Ren and Liu Wen should really spend time anticipating the questions sneaky reporters/MCs will ask in the future and come up with a few standards answers and stick to them.  I guess this is also part of the growing pain. 

I hope Liu Wen will not crack under pressure.. quitting a good man and a good relationship because of some clowns will be truly sad.  

I  I am sure this reminds most of us what SW wrote in his album,.."  If a great wave shall fall, It'd fall upon us all, And between the sand and stone, Could you make it on your own?"   

Liu Wen, you can, you can make it on your own!  We fans can't do much, but to the extent we can, we are here with you!

• Like 4

This latest statement doesn't faze me one bit, for all the reasons others have already mentioned. If there was truly nothing between them (and I mean zip, zilch, nada), I firmly believe Liu Wen would've shot down the rumors even before these two recent public appearances. Would she really act all cutesy and coy about it when she knows full well that by doing so, she's leading people into believing that they might be together? It just doesn't jive with what I know of her, that she would be too chicken shite to be upfront about it herself because she's afraid that's not what everyone wants to hear or something.

And her team has a very good reason for issuing such a statement at this time. I don't think it helps Liu Wen one bit professionally to be associated with a celebrity who himself is on a 2-year hiatus. Say she has a big new project or brand to promote and whenever she shows up to do PR for it, all everyone wants to do is talk about Siwon which is in fact already happening. It just looks bad, I do think, when the focus should be on Liu Wen or the brand/project, so best to kill the rumor and shift the spotlight away from Siwon and the relationship.

• Like 4

Honestly, I'm not surprised by Miss Ren's statement but I just saw it as a re-iteration of the statements said by Liu Wen and Siwon before. Whether or not Miss Ren's statement is true, it will be proven/determined as time progresses. No one really knows what would happen.

Frankly speaking, I also agree with @Kculturefun that Liu Wen manager and herself are very inexperienced and naive in thinking that Liu wen's manager statement would stop the media from asking about Siwon or Liu Wen. I think if they are actually together, this action of pestering Liu Wen about Siwon won't stop and will continue in the future. And if that is true about them being together, Liu Wen's management team and herself will step up and be more experienced about announcing these statements in the future. As for fan backlashes or media manipulation, if these things has escalated to a level where it is no longer acceptable or is hurting her or her loved ones mentally/physically/emotionally, her management team should consider in pursuing legal action since it's a way to stop these malicious comments.

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, ieja rashid said:

Now in twitter SW's fan keep match make him with 2015 miss universe from Philippines.Just side info.i was bored. :P

that was so funny . I checked twitter and you are right. She once claimed as Siwon's wife on twitter years back lol. How did fans even managed to see those tweets.

21 minutes ago, ieja rashid said:

Mr BG once again commented on her IG (same picture)...surprisingly, usually he will only commented one on her picture.but this time twice.look like he comfort her " hope u doing fine Liu Wen" sorry i dont know how screen cap .so sweet of him.

So nice of him. He knows what Wen is going thru ATM.

• Like 1

The latest Wen Li from the Airbnb event in Shanghai:

冬至快乐ee8188.pngee80b6.pngee84aa.pngee8cbb.pngee8ca7.png 
Happy Winter's Solstice

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4ed99b3bc3698b13240b979e989ab8ba

Rough transcript:

Shanghai
Older Cousin invites you to be her guests

Staying in the forest...
You can hear the whispers of the wind

Staying by the seaside...
You can hear the song of the waves

Staying in the city called Pearl of the Orient
What kind of experience will you have?

L: Today, just call me Landlord Liu. Welcome to my home in Shanghai
    Does everyone really love it?
    This is just the beginning. What is remarkable is yet to come.

I am always looking for 
a different way to meet the world

Reading, travelling
From one city to the next

At this moment, I only wish to share what I have encountered with everyone

I love
to light incense when I am sleeping. Fragrant, like home

I love
to drink coffee when I wake up. Warm, and reduce puffiness

The home
A very slender tower

The landlord
A very long-legged Cousin Liu

The key
Everyone's laughter

I hope this brief encounter
can bring a measure of warmth to the chilly winter

L: A happy day has come to an end. Goodnight, Shanghai. See you tomorrow.

[post credits]
L: When you check out tomorrow, please let me know. Landlord Liu will personally come and inspect the place. Good night!

Today [she] is a landlord, tomorrow [she] could be a guest

• Like 5