|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

I've been so busy with school, so I haven't had much time to come in here and leave a comment. For now, I'm dropping my books to come in here and say how uber excited I am with the news of our girl making an unplanned detour to SK!!!! The shizz just got so real right now lol :wub: I just happened to drop by one of the insta accts for our couple right before coming here and it seems like a lot of ppl jumped ship after his so-called singledom declaration hahaha Siwon is and always will be a joker, so Idk why anyone would take his words so seriously. Most K-celebs deny their relationships til the bitter end. Hell! No one even knew Seo Taiji (Korean Pop Legend affiliated with the CEO of YG, the company that is home to groups like Big Bang & 2NE1) was ever dating, but he popped back on the scene after something like 10 years and announced his divorce lol you just never know with these K-celebs, I tell ya! Seo Taiji is pretty much the father of modern kpop, so he had some crazy a** fans. If you think Siwons fans are crazy, then you haven't seen ST fans because they were pretty much the walking, talking definitions of craycray! Anyways, I don't want them to announce anything unless they plan to marry. I would prefer that they keep it undercover, so that these crazy b*tches can leave LW alone and they can enjoy their love in private. Can u imagine how chaotic it would be if they revealed a relationship right now? He can't be around to protect her like he would want to, so a public declaration of a relationship would be stupid and selfish on his part. I'm happy that they get to see each other before he leaves and I hope they can protect and nurture their feelings for each other for the next two years. If they make it through this stretch, they can make it thru anything! I am gonna hope and pray they do make it, because I'd love to see some beautiful Lil LWs and SWs running around in the future hahaha Anyways, thanks everyone! I'd be lost without u all :P and I truly appreciate the updates and opinions. I'm glad I'm not the only one that still believes in this couple :D

• Like 11

It was just my hyperactive mind that imagined Liu Wen will be featured in The Most, the magazine where siwon is working on the series. But it's not impossible. Since in the story they will have to revive the dying magazine that's in the verge of closing down in months time. Then suddenly they thought of featuring the most successful model in asia! That would be epic! 

• Like 5

Thumbs up to all shippers for remaining loyal whether they are together or not. I mean, they are both good people, no need to bash any particular person, after all its their lives not ours. We can just be fans supporting them in whatever they choose to do with their lives/career/lovelife :) 

It was just my hyperactive mind that imagined Liu Wen will be featured in The Most, the magazine where siwon is working on the series. But it's not impossible. Since in the story they will have to revive the dying magazine that's in the verge of closing down in months time. Then suddenly they thought of featuring the most successful model in asia! That would be epic! 

@iamenn Love your imagination, and really hope it comes true! It would be awesome if she was featured in Most! And of course editor Kim Shin Hyuk aka Mr Choi is the one assigned to woo her for the feature (and in real life!) by Ji Seung Joon :D A major coup for the magazine, propelling them to the top well within the 3 month deadline. Magazine saved, everyone happy, especially us :w00t:

@moonee Like you, I too am very proud of our thread, for the way we handled the news last night, our support for each other and our couple regardless of the madness happening elsewhere. Well done everyone! Am truly happy to be on this ship with all of you :) 

• Like 9

@juzagurl You're right... Dispatch should start trailing them :D Still, in the absence of Dispatch, how incredible that we get to see a video of them at the airport... and what are the chances that a WonWen fan actually saw them and took that photo? So grateful... and hoping for more happy reveals from sharp-eyed WonWen fans in Seoul :rolleyes: When are you flying to Seoul and to commit traffic violations again? Care to bring forward your flight? ;) 

wow.. there is a video of them in the airport? Do you have the link ? 

@liddi need ur help to translate as always...thankyou in advance :)

"昨天美雯到达韩国的视频,本来不想发的,但是美雯都自爆拉。来自一枚可爱的路人,感谢你的私信么么哒,根据这位路人所述,雯子本人很清秀很漂亮,皮肤超好,很有气质,任姐人也是棒棒哒[爱你] "  我的秒拍作品,一起来看~  http://t.cn/RyXln44(使用#秒拍#录制)

"昨天美雯到达韩国的视频,本来不想发的,但是美雯都自爆拉。来自一枚可爱的路人,感谢你的私信么么哒,根据这位路人所述,雯子本人很清秀很漂亮,皮肤超好,很有气质,任姐人也是棒棒哒[爱你] "  我的秒拍作品,一起来看~  http://t.cn/RyXln44(使用#秒拍#录制)

This is from the original poster of the video at the airport yesterday.

"I initially did not intend to post the video of beautiful Wen arriving in Korea yesterday, but Liu Wen already revealed it herself. [The video] was from a cute passerby - thank you for your private message. According to this passerby, Liu Wen is very delicately pretty, extremely beautiful in real life, with exceedingly good skin, truly elegant. Sis Ren (Liu Wen's manager) is also awesome. My MiaoPai (video) post, let's watch it together~"

• Like 4

This is from the original poster of the video at the airport yesterday.

"I initially did not intend to post the video of beautiful Wen arriving in Korea yesterday, but Liu Wen already revealed it herself. [The video] was from a cute passerby - thank you for your private message, According to this passerby, Liu Wen is very delicately pretty, extremely beautiful in real life, with exceedingly good skin, truly elegant. Sis Ren (Liu Wen's manager) is also awesome. My MiaoPai (video) post, let's watch it together~"

so this is the caption of the previous link video you give ?? 

I think it is entirely plausible that she is in Seoul for a cameo for "She was Pretty"... who would skip Milan FW to do some other jobs, missing all the shows, meeting with designers, friends, industry influencers unless there is a huge personal reason for her to deprioritize all that and attend to the other engagements.

LW with SW's Stylist - Caption: Long Time No See (so our delulu friends, keep up!)

703d1f5dgw1ewdtxa09a1j20f00f0mym.jpg

Edited by Kculturefun
  • Like 8

I think it is entirely plausible that she is in Seoul for a cameo for "She was Pretty"... who would skip Milan FW to do some other jobs, missing all the shows, meeting with designers, friends, industry influencers unless there is a huge personal reason for her to deprioritize all that and attend to the other engagements.  

I second your opinion. Milan vs Seoul. Milan seems to be where everyone fashion is right now. All the huge fashion names are showcasing their looks on the runway and she's missing it for Seoul. What could be more important? I'm guessing she's sacrificing Milan to be with Siwon before his enlistment if they're actually together. 

@Kculturefun If it really is true, this must be her foray into acting :) I can totally see her gracing Most magazine and having the entire editing team falling at her feet, in particular a certain editor Kim ;) 

Yes, that is my thought too... Still, trading Gucci, Fendi and Versace for Most? :-) there has to be some personal motivation :-)

BTW, there is another video of her arriving.. the guy walking ahead of her was not Siwon (but I feel he might have been SW's manager, people did say that it was SW's ride to pick LW up)

@kculturefun is she delete her pict with liu wen in her instagram?i cant find it 

and lil sis update with hermes box :P 

I got the pic with stylist from Weibo.. so not sure about IG...

• Like 3

@Kculturefun If it really is true, this must be her foray into acting :) I can totally see her gracing Most magazine and having the entire editing team falling at her feet, in particular a certain editor Kim ;) 

Yes, that is my thought too... Still, trading Gucci, Fendi and Versace for Most? :-) there has to be some personal motivation :-)

BTW, there is another video of her arriving.. the guy walking ahead of her was not Siwon (but I feel he might have been SW's manager, people did say that it was SW's ride to pick LW up)

special request from mr.choi :P 

• Like 1