|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

someone in weibo posted siwon's ex liked liu wen's latest pict in her instagram

Liu Wen is talking about roosevelt island  in her new Wenli episode. She shot the Massimo Dutti campaign by Queens Borough bridge on the Manhattan side--I guess she saw the Tramway to Roosevelt Island there and discovered the location. 

The clip of Liu Wen arriving in Seoul from Mun+won weibo is a bit blurry, but I think the tall guy walking in front of Liu is Siwon. 

did you read mun+won's comments tab?some people attached siwon look a like pict in a van..sorry but i can not put those pict here :(

• Like 3

The first day of Milan Fashion Week was on the 23rd, and Liu Wen was supposed to have been available for bookings by special request as per her show card:

SHOWCARDSSS16MILANLIU.jpg

http://models.com/oftheminute/?p=78277#TitleAnchor

So, unless it's going to be one of those one-night stops like the last time she was in Seoul, she's sort of dropped everything and is giving up professional opportunities by being there. Is this a classic case of love over work, perhaps?

I've read there's some important festival coming up in China and Korea - could Liu Wen be in Seoul to celebrate it with Siwon? That sick, sick man...he must've made that "single" remark to find out how people feel about him NOT being with Liu Wen...well, he got the message loud and clear, didn't he?! :lol:

I'm just thrilled that some of those threatened suicides may be transpiring soon...do it, bints, do it!

• Like 9

I think that this may be a quick stop before she heads back to Paris/Milan for Fashion week. And it seems that just maybe Liu Wen isn't walking in any shows in Milan but rather being invited to selected shows as a special guest  if that is what is meant by "special request!" or attending parties/gala dinners as that is what she did in London.
As for the important festival being held in China/Korea, it's actually the Mid-Autumn Festival but that's not until September 26-29. For South Korea, it's known as Chuseok and it's the most important holiday. If interested, this has all the information on Chuseok.

EDIT: Thanks @Connie633 for clarifying (:

• Like 5

Guest Connie633

It's true Stella Kim liked Liu Wen's new Instagram in Seoul. Can't seem to attach photos here... Also, special request models are those top models that don't have to go through the audition process. 

@sj08_stv Thank you for sharing the photo of Siwon at the van... truly makes my day :) Now if only there is any idea what airline she took from London to Seoul... a quick check with Koreanair shows that the trip itself would have taken 10 hours 50 mins, meaning she must have flown on 22 Sep to arrive 2:25PM KST 23 Sep. In other words, she made the trip even before his LIVE chat :) Now I wonder what time the LIVE chat was held.... before or after she arrived? 

@twistbow I may be wrong, but they may celebrate it as a family Thanksgiving gathering. The actual day is Sep 27 this year, so if she is here for Chuseok, then she is 5 days early... unless they are having an early celebration with her before she heads on to Milan? 

• Like 4

So she did drop potential opportunities to be in Seoul.  In the arrival video, looks like the husband of her manager was with her, possibly the stylist (it has to be some serious work for her to choose it over fashion week)... so it might be work/personal trip...

@sj08_stv Thank you for sharing the photo of Siwon at the van... truly makes my day :) Now if only there is any idea what airline she took from London to Seoul... a quick check with Koreanair shows that the trip itself would have taken 10 hours 50 mins, meaning she must have flown on 22 Sep to arrive 2:25PM KST 23 Sep. In other words, she made the trip even before his LIVE chat :) Now I wonder what time the LIVE chat was held.... before or after she arrived?  

I think the live chat was 9:00 PM Korea time on 9/23... so it was after she has arrived... Siwon did some filming after the live chat... someone on site said he was somewhat restless between takes (doing push ups or something, not sure)

@twistbow I may be wrong, but they may celebrate it as a family Thanksgiving gathering. The actual day is Sep 27 this year, so if she is here for Chuseok, then she is 5 days early... unless they are having an early celebration with her before she heads on to Milan? 

• Like 6

Yeah they may just celebrate the holiday as a family Thanksgiving gathering. (:
I personally think that this is a mix of both personal and work trip for Liu Wen but I think the duration may be a hint to what kind of trip this is or where she flies next (:

• Like 5

the live chat was held at 9 PM KST

siwon's so silent in his sns after that poem post..look like he enjoying their quality time right now :P 

• Like 6

If she's in Seoul for some work, I find it very hard to believe that her trip there was pre-planned to coincide with Milan Fashion Week. Why on earth would she make a trip to Seoul for work during the height of the fashion season when she may be missing out on valuable opportunities?

So, in all likelihood this trip was a sudden choice, and I wonder what prompted her to make that decision. Maybe she's there for personal reasons, and she's being filmed for her show which kind of follows her around documentary-style...sort of like the professional and personal travails of Liu Wen, and they would be filming her no matter if she was in Milan or Seoul?

Did anyone notice that her video log thing now has a little heart icon at the end which I don't think was there during previous seasons? Maybe the romance and even a possible appearance by Siwon will be revealed in the forthcoming season?

I hope she gives Milan Fashion Week a miss altogether as that's an awfully grueling flight from London to Seoul...get all loved up for at least a week and then she may just be primed for Paris. ;)

• Like 7

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv Someone commented on her IG that perhaps she might cameo in Siwon's drama, in which he plays a fashion magazine editor. That would be utterly incredible if it actually does transpire. And her Wen Li capturing footage of her acting with him in his drama... so we get guest appearances on both programs :w00t: Probably just a pipe dream, but it's nice to be delulu :P 

• Like 7

Another sacrifice from LW ...:wub::wub:

But siwon must have been a very good boy to recieve such a lovely gift ... is she still in seoul right now ? 

I'm hoping they can have a really good quality time and hope she can stay longer this time.. 

I do agree  with @allnaturalcrunchtime_stv that this trip might be not planned .. spur of the moment thing is always good LOL... im a very happy shipper now!.. btw does anyone knows the caption translation of the van picture? That have siwon on it? Thanks :wub:

• Like 7

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv Someone commented on her IG that perhaps she might cameo in Siwon's drama, in which he plays a fashion magazine editor. That would be utterly incredible if it actually does transpire. And her Wen Li capturing footage of her acting with him in his drama... so we get guest appearances on both programs :w00t: Probably just a pipe dream, but it's nice to be delulu :P 

OMG, that would be a hoot...but I thought he was done filming his show. Hmm...he plays a fashion magazine editor and the real-life girlfriend just happens to be a supermodel...is he now accepting career advice from Liu Wen? :lol: For her, I may just be persuaded into tuning in to one of those ghastly Korean soap operas. :P

And you're right, juzagurl...another sacrifice from LW...hmph! How about Mr. Man make one of those insanely long flights to NYC or London or wherever?! I suppose Choi Jr. is probably less prepared to skimp on his beauty sleep than Liu Wen is! :lol:

• Like 8

Guest diorucci

Liu Wen missed big shows like Gucci, Fendi, Prada, and Moschino to be in Seoul. She'll probably miss Versace too. Those are huge names that almost everybody knows. That says a lot. There's no way they are just friends. 

Seriously, watching the video of Siwon saying that he's single...  Siwon was gleaming and smiling like no other. We could totally read between your lines, Siwon Choi! Your action, smile and happiness can't be hidden! Little did we know... but he probably already knew Liu Wen was in town! Someone, please go interview him today - he'll most likely have a different answer now. Lol <3 

what if it was a play on words meaning he was single/alone that second but hoping someone would join him....liu wen...who he knows is in Seoul???

hahah completely delusional but knowing that liu wen is in seoul completely lifted my spirits

She has just posted the next Wen Li installment on her Weibo - utterly adorable as she keeps stumbling over the pronunciation of Rhode Roosevelt Island, and having great fun making funny faces as she filmed Wen Li using the selfie stick. If anything else, she once again reinforces my respect with the way she responds to the cacophony. Good for you, Liu Wen!

很長時間我呆在紐約卻不知道有一個島叫羅…島;很長時間我一直拍不好自拍,卻不知道有一種神…器ee9098.pngee8088.pngee8ca6.pngee849d.pngee8490.pngee848f.pngee849d.png 
I've been in New York for so long yet I never knew there was an island called Roo... [she kept having problems pronouncing Roosevelt in Chinese] Island; I have been unable to take good selfies for so long, yet did not know there is such an amazing... equipment [selfie stick?]

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:6475a765344b491cbf01fc66fad3a0d8

SHE IS SOOO CUTE!!! 

• Like 7

now!.. btw does anyone knows the caption translation of the van picture? That have siwon on it? 

@juzagurl The caption says:

偶遇崔始源 醉醉的
昨天
还有刘雯
我也不知道在不在一起啊,但真的刘雯在啊

"I met Choi Siwon by accident... engrossed
Yesterday
And Liu Wen too
I do not know either whether they are together, but Liu Wen was really there." 

• Like 9

now!.. btw does anyone knows the caption translation of the van picture? That have siwon on it? 

@juzagurl The caption says:

偶遇崔始源 醉醉的
昨天
还有刘雯
我也不知道在不在一起啊,但真的刘雯在啊

"I met Choi Siwon by accident... engrossed
Yesterday
And Liu Wen too
I do not know either whether they are together, but Liu Wen was really there." 

So  he knew she was going to be there. Omg im so excited.

@liddi thanks alot dear ! I appreciate it :) ....   i hope korean paparazzi  could catch a glimpse of their togetherness. . That famous korean paparazzi  web based media shouldve follow them LOL

@juzagurl You're right... Dispatch should start trailing them :D Still, in the absence of Dispatch, how incredible that we get to see a video of them at the airport... and what are the chances that a WonWen fan actually saw them and took that photo? So grateful... and hoping for more happy reveals from sharp-eyed WonWen fans in Seoul :rolleyes: When are you flying to Seoul and to commit traffic violations again? Care to bring forward your flight? ;) 

• Like 5

I'm so happy with our ship right now and are so proud of us here last night. We were behaving weren't we? 

Wondering if all the unsettled 'fans' who bashed SW all over sns and unfollowed m&w & siwonliuwon IG will crawl back to the camp in squad now ;) sorry you ain't welcome guys (just saying..too bad   I can't block them myself :))

Edited by moonee
  • Like 7