|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

thankyou @liddi @iamenn 

just hope that someone in seoul sending her beautiful lady in china with some gifts lol as today china's valentine day *am i request too much choi siwon :P

A lifesized stuffed toy of a cowherd and a weaving fairy perhaps, in keeping with the legend that led to this Chinese valentine's day? :P 

maybe jiwon will give us some spoiler :P

Thanks, everyone.  Liuwen seems happy today and goofing around with her makeup artist.  

Siwon comes across as someone who knows social etiquette well and will show grand gesture if he can't be with his gf... So who knows 

liu wen has photoshoot schedule maybe so she's around with her makeup artist

need refreshing post from siwon...his post these days kinda bored...

• Like 3

Guest mywebfoot

I love that the makeup person is totally teasing him. Love it. Makeup peeps are part of the entourage. I think she knows something is special about that wallet. SiWon looks bashful!

LOL  I find this weird hahaha

mod edit: please do not quote images!

Well at least while eddie is peaking at siwon, siwon has his eyes set on liu wen HAHAHA i find this so amusing

Siwon Updated

Notice the Mickey mouse ...

Is the mickey mouse of some particular interest?

@iamenn If we are gonna be super-delulu and start connecting dots between posts just for the heck of it... there are the Mickey Mouse balloons in her picture with the teddy bear :P 

And plus, the important thing is "to not stop questioning" HAHAHAHA so you're prolly not delusional. And for all we know, if the teddy bear was shipped, it couldve arrived early or sth hahaha

Siwon Updated

Notice the Mickey mouse ...

Is the mickey mouse of some particular interest?

from doraemon to mickey mouse hmmmmm

@liddi Liu Wen seems fond of mickey mouse too.. seen a lot of her pics with mickey ;p

• Like 4

her model agency's post...

liu wen's tv partner in crime >> siwon :( only in TV ?

But why would  they even put up a picture of those two for chinese valentine? I'm sure this will start another round of debates

• Like 3

Uh, I wouldn't pay too much attention to that post from her agency. I doubt Liu Wen would've informed them, "Oh yeah, you know what, I'm really with that guy I did the TV show with!". They'd only be aware of her professional obligations, and since she was on a dating show and it's Chinese Valentine's Day...voila!...you have that post.

liu wen's tv partner in crime >> siwon :( only in TV

----

my reply is missing? Anyways, you should not be bothered by that "tv  partner in crime"  since it's a known reality . They can not be going around boldly saying that they are indeed a real couple without the couple announcing it themselves. For us shippers, seeing thät her Mother Agency (The Society NYC) acknowledges the existence of ShiLiu is more than enough. Notice also that the frst comment of that post is from the agency itself and it does mention that they are a #couple 

EDIT: That's one heck of an exposure for Siwon also to be on the insta of The Society Management NYC (the Top Modelling Agency in the US).. :)

• Like 4

liu wen's tv partner in crime >> siwon :( only in TV ?

But why would  they even put up a picture of those two for chinese valentine? I'm sure this will start another round of debates

-------

As siwon posted last night: "... never stop questioning" so let the debates on.:-p