|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

最爱的拍片道具,没有之一

"My favourite film prop" is accurate, but the wording in chinese 是重要! (aka, "is important" in Siwon's speak)

The filming/shooting (拍片) prop (道具) that I love the most (最爱), not amongst (aka, there is no other - 没有之一). Haha, it's hard to translate it accurately

Ahh. you're right. The 2nd part looked strange when I translated... now it makes more sense. Thanks for the pointing it out.

Then one must wonder what her favourite film prop is? Hmm... ;) 

my understanding is - this is THE (my) favorite shooting prop, not one of the favorites.

my understanding is - this is THE (my) favorite shooting prop, not one of the favorites.

@Kculturefun That is another possible interpretation. For me, I thought she meant "My favourite film prop is not here."

One would indicate the bike, the other would indicate something other than the bike (Mr Choi, perhaps? :phew:

All are positive signs... wind (see! that word again! :D) for the ship. But regardless of the interpretation, it is so good to see her smiling face again :) 

• Like 7

And so i rewatched ep 12... Sorry for posting it again and i think i will keep on re-posting it.

In all WGM shown (whatever version it maybe), no other couple ended so promising as this couple. No wonder I am having this hangover!:wub: I miss ShiLiu so much.....:tears:

• Like 6

Guest mywebfoot

最爱的拍片道具,没有之一

"My favourite film prop" is accurate, but the wording in chinese 是重要! (aka, "is important" in Siwon's speak)

The filming/shooting (拍片) prop (道具) that I love the most (最爱), not amongst (aka, there is no other - 没有之一). Haha, it's hard to translate it accurately

Ahh. you're right. The 2nd part looked strange when I translated... now it makes more sense. Thanks for pointing it out.

Then one must wonder what her favourite film prop is? Hmm... ;) Either way, it is happy signs for WonWen, however we interpret it :P 

I know what her favourite film prop is. It's quite fun to lean against and might smell a bit of unwashed shirts.   

Webby is a genius. bow down. :P

Yes, and what an update! :wub: This must be the longest she's been absent from IG, and I hope there'll be no more hiding from her. I'm just so sick of the whole Siwon/LFIL drama surrounding her that the sooner it dies down, the better. The focus should be back on her and no one else, especially on her own social media accounts.

I'm assuming this is a preview of whatever she's been working on lately. She must be getting tons of offers in terms of work, and for that I am glad - there may be no man and nothing but a fake relationship, but I bet more $$$ and professional opportunities are always welcome.

• Like 1

@mywebfoot If we had our old emoticons back, I would certainly give you multiple, repeated bows :D Though I must say, it will definitely take a great deal of love (or an extremely blocked nose) to be able to lean against a 100-day wash-free shirt. Love conquers all, I'm sure :P

Her IG post... "Come on let your colors burst"? Care to try for a second round of bows? :D  

• Like 4

@allnatural-crunchtime_stv. This is part of a HK magazine spread that features 80s style.  Other pics are available on mun+won

she does not need IFIL to do photo shoots like this as it is already part of her fashion world.  If she starts to accept offers outside fashion such as TV and movies,  then I would say the show helped.

Guest mywebfoot

Her IG post... "Come on let your colors burst"? Care to try for a second round of bow? :D  

Hehehe!

Challenge accepted! This might be one possibility:

Choi.Siwon_.in_.Dragon.Blade_.Banner.jpg

But knowing your propensity for a certain color, I think this one fits the bill!

438917.jpg 

Well, maybe not for you, but I think LW would enjoy this prop too! 

Edited by mywebfoot

@allnatural-crunchtime_stv. This is part of a HK magazine spread that features 80s style.  Other pics are available on mun+won

she does not need IFIL to do photo shoots like this as it is already part of her fashion world.  If she starts to accept offers outside fashion such as TV and movies,  then I would say the show helped.

Thanks for the info.

Oh, the show helped. Her followers on IG have skyrocketed ever since she did the show; I doubt she would've hit 1 million by now if she hadn't done it. These days, how popular models are on social media is very, very important in terms of how marketable you are, and how well you sell or market yourself is everything in the modelling world.

I bet she and her manager are sifting through job offers lately, especially from the Greater China region. A whole new audience must've been introduced to her via the show, and considering that a vast majority have fallen hard for her, that can only augur well for Liu Wen professionally.  

• Like 1

I've just watched To The Fore, it is indeed a great movie! Siwon spoke three languages in it! He is awfully hot when speaking Korean ;) Definitely hope Liu Wen has watched it! He's really really handsome in the movie no kidding! Hahahah

I've been seeing photos of Siwon dressed in a suit at Seoul National University Hospital. Is that for his shooting for She Was Pretty? 

Unreasonable is concluding that Siwon fancies a 15-year-old based on an innocuous post; I wonder if people even realize the gravity of what they're accusing him of?

That's the worst conclusion I have ever read about him too and I agree with you 100% with this that it's totally unreasonable.

i totally agree! so sick eww

Guest fantastica1234

Unreasonable is concluding that Siwon fancies a 15-year-old based on an innocuous post; I wonder if people even realize the gravity of what they're accusing him of?

That's the worst conclusion I have ever read about him too and I agree with you 100% with this that it's totally unreasonable.

i totally agree! so sick eww

Actually, people don't really know the weibo comment per se.  It was more because the media was asking this type of question to begin with and he didn't answer it that clearly when asked.  As a result, some people are still wondering what he meant.  Also, the media didn't imply that he was going to date a 14-year-old girl last year when he posted the comment (don't forget the "wait for 6 years" part), but that he seemed to like her a lot.  Reporters were simply looking for some cheesy story to write, but the general public didn't discern it that well. For me, I just wish he could have done a better job clarifying that he was just joking during the press conference.  I am sorry that I didn't provide some background explanations because the text was getting too long in my previous post.  

As for people looking for clues from weibo and instagram, I think for some, it is curiosity/concern and for the others, a type of detective fun. As long as people don't cross the line to address Siwon and Liu Wen and take it too literally like the letter-poster did, their social media postings are open for  people's interpretation. After all, the postings from weibo and instagram are all we shippers, including the ones in this forum, have access to. If we cannot watch the show any more, what is left for discussion will only come from their weibo and instagram postings.

I don't think we can completely rely on their weibo and instagram postings to evaluate all of their states/moods as they definitely have other areas of life other than love life, but I also remember seeing some reports some time ago (cannot find it now) from Leetuk and perhaps Siwon stating that their own social media postings are the only place they have free control and they use these postings as a way of releasing what they feel. The reality is that those Kpop idols seem to live under a lot of restrictions and they cannot freely express what they want to say to the media.  They may not want to make the postings too apparent, but some of the postings definitely reveal what they feel and correspond with their relationship states.  The reason Siwon's postings may look confusing to some is because people didn't have a chance of following his personal life that closely before and didn't quite understand what he meant.  However, when one looks at his past postings before he met Liu Wen, he often revealed what he wished and desired in his social media postings.  For example, the posting "I want to say I miss you. But it wouldn't change anything so I'll just keep on pretending I don't" says a lot.