|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@liddi the T bracelet is supposed to be Gold right? I think its silver 

Yes, I think so too, looking at the next photo @siwonie407 shared. Either way, it's great to see both of them in good spirits once more.

She was in Beijing yesterday. Wonder how long she will be in the Asia region this time. 

• Like 2

@DhilaM  She's part of his bible study/church group too for a long time. It's in those photos that a poster shared on this thread sometime ago (sorry I've no time to go back and look it up now). She's a Korean actress I believe. (EDIT: She's Jung Ryeo Won)

And as our friends have mentioned, if there were sparks, they would have had the opportunity to ignite since they've known each other from some years ago.

They are both looking rested and gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing that IG post, @iamenn. Certainly gets one thinking why Jiwon would do something so telling. :)  

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 3

from jiwon's post in n_407 i believe our ship still sailing :D

EDIT : n_407 deleted all the picture with 16 already :( :( some fans suggest jiwon before to dont repost anything abt 16 cause 16's fans are siwon-antis 

Edited by siwonie407
  • Like 5

No wonder why many people start shipping Jiwon & Liu Wen. These two pretty, bold and courageous young ladies are pretty compatible ain't they :))

LOL no matter what i'm still shipping siliu forever :w00t:. I can se that liuwen manage to build a good relationship with future sis in law. Its a very good start if you are considering future with your BF. Sometimes people cannot get along well with in laws, it complicates marriage life later on .. haha but our Liu Wen sure have been succesful in stealing his families heart... 

• Like 4

Super Junior was shooting a new MV - Siwon and Teuk posted about leaving the filming location for home around 5:25AM this morning... hope they get well rested today. Can't wait to see which song will be showcased this time round.

• Like 5

According to an article I read, public service is supposed to be the most lenient sham job in the military, a position that is given to soldiers who are on profile (have an injury of some kind that can hinder rigorous physical activity) or celebrities. I don't think Police is counted amongst the sham jobs. I can't imagine why that would be viewed as easy or cushy, it's a dangerous and unpredictable job, or so I think. Here's the breakdown of the ROK Military. There's 3 segments on this blog and it's the most detailed description I've seen online.

http://askakorean.blogspot.com/2009/03/military-service-series-part-i.html?m=1

I guess the n_407 insta post with our couple's picture was deleted...I wonder how long it was up for

what pic was that? That's fishy :/ 

• Like 3

According to an article I read, public service is supposed to be the most lenient sham job in the military, a position that is given to soldiers who are on profile (have an injury of some kind that can hinder rigorous physical activity) or celebrities. I don't think Police is counted amongst the sham jobs. I can't imagine why that would be viewed as easy or cushy, it's a dangerous and unpredictable job, or so I think. Here's the breakdown of the ROK Military. There's 3 segments on this blog and it's the most detailed description I've seen online.

http://askakorean.blogspot.com/2009/03/military-service-series-part-i.html?m=1

I guess the n_407 insta post with our couple's picture was deleted...I wonder how long it was up for

what pic was that? That's fishy :/ 

a repost of I'm guessing a Shiliu shipper that bought a bunch of Bugsy products with a perfectly placed iPad that had a picture of Siwon and Liu Wen when they wore the traditional korean clothes

I wouldn't read too much into that n_407 IG pic considering the sister used a pic of Siwon gifting Liu Wen with beauty products to sell said products and was rightfully criticized for it.

And Liu Wen is still endorsing Tiffany? The gifting of bangles on the show...the fact that they haven't been seen wearing the bangles since the show ended...it's all starting to make sense now.

Liu Wen will be in China at least until the 29th as that UNICEF charity yoga Tara Stiles event in Beijing falls on that date.

• Like 2

she deleted it last night after some siwon's fans suggest to not repost anything which related with 16/shiliu/siwon liu wen

this is the second time she deleted siwon-liu wen pict in n_407 

agree with bambam13 something fishy there 

Edited by siwonie407

she deleted it last night after some siwon's fans suggest to not repost anything which related with 16/shiliu/siwon liu wen

this is the second time she deleted siwon-liu wen pict in n_407 

agree with bambam13 something fishy there 

How unfortunate, she's the one providing us with the most to get excited about. Hope she doesn't stop altogether.

• Like 1

That's a very informative article on ROK military service. Thank you for sharing it, @bambam13. Wherever he serves, I hope he has some peace away from all the limelight. It's like he can never do anything right. Criticised whichever way he does things.

@siwonie407  Is it that she deleted re-posted pics of ShiLiu from the n_407 account? Maybe that account is more to do with the company they set up so it's a good idea to keep things focused on their products alone, and not invite all the fan mess over  there.

She still has their photos taken together on her own IG account. These are the ones she personally uploaded herself. I think if we want clues, we might be better off paying attention to her personal IG account and the activities there.

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 3

I'm actually happy and proud to see LW back with Tiffanny again. However, it also reminds me of the criticism last time SW received when he was reported to shoot a commercial for Piaget. Can I say there seems to be double standard here?

This also brings me to the classic chicken and egg question - the Tiffany and Piaget gifts on the show and their representing the respective brands,  which one do you think came first?

• Like 1

@moonee  As far as I know, they have had the Tiffany and Piaget connections before the show began. From recollection, company representatives (Tiffany at least) have denied that the gifts on the show were sponsored items, when contacted about them for confirmation. The company reps said that the gifts were private purchases by the couple. Well, Tiffany at least has been quoted to have said that in a public response.

EDIT: You'd probably need to go back several pages for confirmation of these details. They were discussed at length some time ago in the thread. With official responses provided at that time.

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 4

That's a very informative article on ROK military service. Thank you for sharing it, @bambam13. Wherever he serves, I hope he has some peace away from all the limelight. It's like he can never do anything right. Criticised whichever way he does things.

@siwonie407  Is it that she deleted re-posted pics of ShiLiu from the n_407 account? Maybe that account is more to do with the company they set up so it's a good idea to keep things focused on their products alone, and not invite all the fan mess over  there.

She still has their photos taken together on her own IG account. These are the ones she personally uploaded herself. I think if we want clues, we might be better off paying attention to her personal IG account and the activities there.

yes that re-posted pict

the first time she deleted the picture when liu wen give T-bracelet

jiwon likes a shiliu shipper too somehow :P

• Like 3

yes that re-posted pict

the first time she deleted the picture when liu wen give T-bracelet

jiwon likes a shiliu shipper too somehow :P

Haha ... well ShiLiu are pretty cute together ;)  

Aah ok. That one makes sense too, not posting deleting it since LW represents Estee Lauder. I think for the sake of running things as professionally as possible, it might be best she just concentrates on only uploading/re-posting things related solely to the actual products of their company through n_407. ShiLiu have such divisive fans, it's best not to affect their business by completely avoiding that mess as far as possible on official company accounts.

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 4

Guest kitkatz23

Liu Wen taking a selfie while working today (credit to mun+won)

6cad2c54jw1ev4784210dj20cq0hs0u6.jpg

Siwon with his members filming MV yesterday, before the overnight shooting.

(credit to mangogogogo & mun+won)

afa91375jw1ev48xzsjr5j20k00k0jvi.jpg