|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@moonee  We'd be extremely fortunate or overly optimistic to be hearing/expecting any news, either way, prior to his enlistment. At most, I think we'll just be able to pick up clues here and there as to how they are going.

It all boils down to the individual couple, I guess, just like every other couple in this world; whether they have the commitment and patience to wait out military service or any other periods of long wait, like @sj08_stv, has shared. To be honest, who really knows what will happen tomorrow. In their shoes, though one might harbour hopes for a longer future, maybe it's wise to just enjoy each day as it comes, and the experiences that it brings. It's always fun to plan ahead and imagine (certainly fun for us shippers) but practically, it'll make more sense to take each day as it comes and hope that whatever each person learns along the way will go towards building a meaningful future. For each person, and perhaps as a couple, if that's what they both want.

@silvergrey: I agree. He has a very soothing voice- I tend to prefer guys who sing ballads or has a soothing voice :D
on a sidenote, I was surprised to hear that Yoona and her bf has broken up since Yoona is one of my favourite members from snsd. But I think this may be a careful measure as maybe Lee Seung Gi didn't want Yoona to wait 2 years and that there may be a slight possibility of their feelings changing after he comes back. I really don't know but for me, I think it's reasonable as long as both parties agree to it and that they ended it on a good term. >.<

I do too, and was surprised by how much I enjoyed Siwon's falsetto in the songs he sang for Liu Wen :lol:

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 3

Thank you @sj08_stv for sharing the positive examples of couples who manage to weather distance and military enlistment. It is proof there is hope for those who are in a relationship over the enforced 2-year separation period.

One of the saddest cases where a relationship falls apart after the guy comes back from military service, is Ji Hyun-woo and Yoo In Na, especially when he publicly declared his love for her immediately after the filming of Queen In Hyun's Man, and they were much loved as a couple by the public. He enlisted pretty soon after that (was it a month?) However, the shock announcement of their breakup came soon after he was released from military service. 

Ultimately, it is between the couple themselves what they feel to be best for them.. and if they do weather the storm of separation and anything else in their path, or they decide it is better for them to go their separate ways. As in any relationship, long distance or not, no one formula applies to all... but it simply boils down to the individuals, as long as both are mutually happy with the decision that was made.

• Like 3

he's in pharell wiliams's concert now

is that the T-bracelet ?

and liu wen spotted in beijing today, she changed her weibo profile pict with a photoshoot from alexvi #back to black same like siwon's

Edited by siwonie407
  • Like 2

he's in pharell wiliams's concert now

is that the T-bracelet ?

and liu wen spotted in beijing today, she changed her weibo profile pict with a photoshoot from alexvi #back to black same like siwon's

its hard to tell whether thats the bracelet or not haha

Maybe she changed her weibo because she saw this in her tagged photos on instagram. just a guess

Love these recent photos of theirs... thanks to all for sharing. He certainly looks more relaxed and happy, while she is truly gorgeous. So good to see!

His IG post last night... obviously 2 bracelets, but not really sure whether one is the bracelet. I'll leave it to sharper eyes than I have :P 

11856849_982877411734795_1349890763_n.jp

• Like 1

and another pic of siwon @ pharrel concert

4AGm7Mi.jpg

cr: owner

idk why, why anybody here not worry or insecure with this gurl?!

i mean she always everywhere since 2009 with siwon

if u ask me?! im worry about them and insecure...

Edited by DhilaM

4AGm7Mi.jpg

I think if anything shouldve happened, it wouldve already happened since 2009. Having said that and nothing has happened since, i dont think you should feel the need to be insecure hahaha

4AGm7Mi.jpg

I think if anything shouldve happened, it wouldve already happened since 2009. Having said that and nothing has happened since, i dont think you should feel the need to be insecure hahaha

be calm

• Like 1

True. That just means that she's not a part of his love circles.

From n_407 insta.

This maybe confusing to see.. but i can't let this just go... "#forever16" "we are family!"

Edited by iamenn
  • Like 4

From n_407 insta.

This maybe confusing to see.. but i can't let this just go... "#forever16" "we are family!"

well that is rather confusing. If liu wen and siwon weren't anything, that probably wouldnt have been reposted would it? I mean, why encourage sth that might not be true? Hahah hint hint. And I'm pretty sure Jiwon runs and oversees the account. But was the picture part of the order or was it the owner's personal item? Mind asking the owner?

From n_407 insta.

well that is rather confusing. If liu wen and siwon weren't anything, that probably wouldnt have been reposted would it? I mean, why encourage sth that might not be true? Hahah hint hint. And I'm pretty sure Jiwon runs and oversees the account. But was the picture part of the order or was it the owner's personal item? Mind asking the owner?

Lol but the point here is the caption. That's rather very big phrases and for her to be able to repost it hmmmmmm "forever 16" and "we are family". I don't think Jiwon will do this just because she's happy that shiliu fans are buying their products. I agree with you that this is more of a hint! Not being delusional. We can all see it so clearly. :wub:

Edited by iamenn
  • Like 6