|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Looks like I was wrong about the production crew split into two parts for the Nanjing's meetup. It looks like Eddie is going to Nanjing as Eddie wrote "see you in nanjing oppa". Also if you click on Eddie's weibo [weibo.com/eddiepeng], he has uploaded some photos from yesterday's function, I think.

And Siwon recently updated his weibo, confirming the locations he will be at during Nanjing's event! Seems like he will be at three cinemas tomorrow! This is what he wrote: 我就是来问一句,明天南京大华、金逸、星美的破风见面会的票,中间几排的,还有没有人要.

Eng translation (brief eng trans): I just wanted to ask something. Tomorrow, Nanjing's 大华 theater, 金逸 theater, 星美's theater tickets, Middle rows, does anyone want these tickets?

EDIT: Siwon had another IG update:

• Like 4

Sometimes I feel like Siwon's chinense posts on weibo are written by Liu Wen. Meaning, he would ask her how to write them in Chinese hahahaha and copy and paste them. Hmm, overthinking :wub:

Eddie and his "oppa" :rolleyes:  I suppose he's rather envious of Miss Liu. :lol:  Looks like he's making up for all the lost time with his "oppa" he was complaining of previously, when he was being "ignored". :P

EDIT: Hahaha ... she's such a dag, this girl! Always so supportive of ShiLiu couple. :lol:  Thanks for the share, @iamenn.

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 4

Eddie and his "oppa" :rolleyes:  I suppose he's rather envious of Miss Liu. :lol:  Looks like he's making up for all the lost time with his "oppa" he was complaining of previously, when he was being "ignored". :P

funny how he uses "Oppa" instead of "hyung" ... maybe he's really teasing siwon...:P

• Like 5

Looks like the girlfriend can't contain her feelings..

enlighten me with the post ???

Looks like the girlfriend can't contain her feelings..

enlighten me with the post ???

did she commented or liked it ? i wanna learn chinese lol

• Like 3

funny how he uses "Oppa" instead of "hyung" ... maybe he's really teasing siwon...:P

I reckon he is at that. He wasn't calling him "oppa" before this round of promos. This is possibly another breadclue for fans  ;) 

In fact, Eddie is actually older in age than Oppa Siwon :lol:

EDIT: @imn2kpop  LW liked the photos fans posted of ShiLiu couple. :lol:

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 4

Ahahahahahaha .... Fortune Cookies Bros. I don't know where to look in the movie now. :sweatingbullets:

EDIT: Siwon's fans are as comical as him. One comment on this IG post: "my leg feel sore after watching the movie". :lol:

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 3

liu wen...we know what you did there...

secretly liked those pict lol

"if we meet earlier...like two years(maybe)"

EDIT : in weibo, there's a fan who made siwon-liuwen pict album like the one siwon made in ep12...hopefully siwon take those gift (not in GAP bag :p) :D

Edited by siwonie407
  • Like 2

Guest Pepsi2015

Just a thought...........

Remember that instagram video of the snail?

S-NAIL = sounds similar to SHI - LIU

and then......

The SLOWWWW panda........ S-LOW = sounds similar to SHI-LIU

Hahahaha maybe I'm just imagining things xD What do you guys think??

Hello Ms. Liu Wen i guess because you are on holiday right now you have time to like Shiliu Fans fan made Picture , so there is a great chance you secretly lurking this forum as well.:rolleyes:

We just want you to continue be happy with your life, restwell, and you can start date siwon publicly whenever  you feels like the right time to be open with your relationship hahahaa. No pressure.. although  we all want to know a lil bit abt the progress  it will be delightful if you can give occasional hints abt it LOLOLOLOLOL...  i do hope you get to meet siwon oppa this time around, and really hoping you can enjoy each other companies  without the camera and truly be relaxed. . We love you and oppa and hope the best for your relationship :) :wub::lol:

• Like 4

Hehe Pepsi  i have to say you are really delusional ... No way does snail or slow panda sound like shi liu , but I like your imagination .... Keep going we are getting there althou the finish line still seems so far .... But continue with the positive thoughts . :)

• Like 1

For the record, I do believe that they're together, but Liu Wen liking the fan-made WonWen stuff could simply be because she's so amused by them, like, "They actually fell for that shite!". :lol:

I must say that considering she knows how analytical fans get over her posts (pics with pomegranates, bikes), her latest update on Weibo featuring her and the manager walking hand in hand along with the corresponding emoticon of two women doing the same seems like a pretty pointed message. :crazy:

• Like 1

I must say that considering she knows how analytical fans get over her posts (pics with pomegranates, bikes), her latest update on Weibo featuring her and the manager walking hand in hand along with the corresponding emoticon of two women doing the same seems like a pretty pointed message. :crazy:

can you explain what you reckon abt "pointed message" sorry been absent long .. hahaa need more explanation  thankssss  hahaj

What's up with these wonkyu shippers????? How dare they tag liu wen with this.

https://instagram.com/p/6HIH__QpdG/?taken-by=conny407203

duh whats happened with them? too much reading fan fiction :P how come they support their idol become gay couple if theres a supermodel who currently dating their oppa 

guam sandals, GAP paperbag, whats more choi siwon? :D

• Like 2

@silvergrey Hahaha great minds think alike :D

@iamenn Eddie might call Siwon oppa for the same reason that Jackie Chan does lol When Jackie and Siwon appeared on the Korean show "Happy Together" he mentioned that it was a lot easier to say "oppa" than it was for him to say "hyung" or "dongsaeng", so even the much older and legendary Jackie Chan calls Siwon oppa hahahaha lol it's hilarious, I know! 

• Like 1

Another breadcrumb in Shanghai... when asked how many marks he would give himself in the movie, he said "130 marks" (00:39) :) Later, he was introducing the movie, his choice of words was really interesting because if I didn't hear wrongly, he said 我非常爱和相爱 "I really love and xiang ai" (xiāng ài being the words from "Wo men xiang ai ba" Let Us Fall In Love) (1:33)

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:2925949adda1dbbb1e166491942aef88

From different fan videos, he is very obviously exhausted. Hope he gets a lot of tender loving care after the 9th from a certain Miss Liu.

@iamenn 雯疯而动 Weibo is very much affiliated with Liu Wen - whether or not it is her agency, I am uncertain, but a lot of her personal photos, including the ones from her vacation this time round can be found there.

The set of three pictures were captioned as "Who would have thought a bracelet that has been with her since birth would be so popular"

The first picture on the left says: "OK. I am stumped by all kinds of wild imagination"

The 3rd picture says: "Let me have some quiet time."

It is possible that he (apparently the admin is a guy) is frustrated by all the people who kept saying she was wearing the Piaget bracelet. I do not know the exact details.

• Like 4

Another breadcrumb in Shanghai... when asked how many marks he would give himself in the movie, he said "130 marks" (00:39) :) Later, he was introducing the movie, his choice of words was really interesting because if I didn't hear wrongly, he said 我非常爱和相爱 "I really love and xiang ai" (xiāng ài being the words from "Wo men xiang ai ba" Let Us Fall In Love) (1:33)

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:2925949adda1dbbb1e166491942aef88

From different fan videos, he is very obviously exhausted. Hope he gets a lot of tender loving care after the 9th from a certain Miss Liu.

@iamenn 雯疯而动 Weibo is very much affiliated with Liu Wen - whether or not it is her agency, I am uncertain, but a lot of her personal photos, including the ones from her vacation this time round can be found there.

The set of three pictures were captioned as "Who would have thought a bracelet that has been with her since birth would be so popular"

The first picture on the left says: "OK. I am stumped by all kinds of wild imagination"

The 3rd picture says: "Let me have some quiet time."

It is possible that he (apparently the admin is a guy) is frustrated by all the people who kept saying she was wearing the Piaget bracelet. I do not know the exact details.

As always, thank you so much @liddi ! :-) all the best.

• Like 1