|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Fan accounts from 7Aug Guangzhou fanmeet via mun+won Weibo:

#崔始源##forever16#今天你很帅 但能看出来你很累ee9091.png出场的时候一片掌声和尖叫 你含笑走到台上 超帅的少年ee9091.png我举着灯牌 灯牌上写着리우웬 是刘雯的意思 短短20min 你看过来好几次 对着镜头抿嘴笑ee9091.png同场的石榴饭举着的纸板 你也看了好几次 偷偷指了指ee9091.png接下来你还要赶场 始源啊 你要好好休息ee9091.png

"Today you were very handsome, but it was obvious you were very tired. When you appeared, you smiled and went up on stage amid the applause and screams. I raised a lighted sign with the words 리우웬 ("Liu Wen" in Korean). In the short 20 mins, you kept looking over this side and smiled. In the same event, you looked over to the ShiLiu signboards and secretly gave a thumbs up. After that you had to rush to another venue. Siwon, you must get a good rest."

太激动了!!之前说了我画了石榴应援画和520照片,始源一直往我这边看,在我看得痴迷之际,欧巴居然对着我微笑点头随即比了个大拇指(招牌动作你们懂的)我的上帝啊,我不敢相信啊,左顾右盼是不是我,直到身边的人都跟我说欧巴跟你比[good]我才知道我被上帝亲吻了,这画值了!#forever16##崔始源#

"I'm so touched! Before I mentioned that I did a fanart of ShiLiu and the 520 photo. Siwon kept looking in my direction. Just when I was engrossed, Oppa suddenly smiled, nodded and gave me a thumbs up (his classic behaviour). My God, I dare not believe it, wondering/hoping it was directed at me. The people next to me told me "Oppa gave you a thumbs up". Then did I realise that I was kissed by God. The [effort I put into the] drawing was worth it!"

• Like 7

@twistbow I'm not sure either, but I do think CellaL is the original creator of the collage :) Truly an incredible work of art!

mun+won is now commenting that the black and white photos seem to be a trend suddenly... his latest post as he is leaving Guangzhou, and her recent ones. :P 

• Like 6

@twistbow I'm not sure either, but I do think CellaL is the original creator of the collage :) Truly an incredible work of art!

i saw her in weibo..she even brought pomegranate in fanmeet event lol

im not sure if she who give GAP gift to siwon but in her weibo there's a photo she did buy something from GAP

EDIT: i've read in weibo whats inside in GAP paperbag which siwon bring...fan give him 2 doraemon phonecase, 2 mini dolls doraemon, 2 polo shirts (if im not misstranslate :P ) and handwritten letter to "shi kuai qian" 

good job shiliu shipper in guangzhou :D

Edited by siwonie407
  • Like 5

Guest mew07

From what I read on weibo, the GAP bag includes the following:

-two white polo shirts ("m" for Siwon and "s" for Liu Wen) 

-two doraemon iPhone case (6 for Siwon, 6+ for Liu Wen)

-two doraemon plushie 

-a note(explaining what gifts goes to who, etc) and a letter

I would post pics, but not sure how.

oops I didn't know it had already been posted, how can I delete the post?

Edited by mew07

OMG, that La Perla pic is really too much, LOL...he's obviously such a prude from his reaction to Liu Wen's beachwear on the show that he'd probably give her a good talking to when he meets her. :lol: Typical male...loves the idea of dating a supermodel and VS girl with a hot bod who's fancied by many men, but then wants to keep her all covered up when he finally has her.

And the inscription on the shirt is a clever twist on what that friend of his was wearing at the airport when he returned from Japan ("Sorry girls, I only date models") - if Siwon goes around wearing that shirt, he would have effectively one-upped his friend! :lol:

• Like 2

网易娱乐's special interview with Siwon and Dante Lam on 7 Aug afternoon.
Original article here

Translation of extracts:
He was talking about his character who doesn't have a love story in the movie, because he is fully focused on his work, and would never have a girlfriend.

I: Will Director ask Liu Wen to play Siwon's girlfriend next time?
D: This is an interesting question. I think, no. Because he is like a swordsman, a loner. Would there be an opportunity for anyone to move his heart? Perhaps when he needs love, he would look for the person who appears, to help him get through his difficult times. If there is a chance to shoot a sequel, I can consider that angle.
S: Not DanDan (Wang Luodan) or Nana?
D: Then DanDan is too lucky! 3 gorgeous men! Too blessed! Too perfect!
S: Because she had a hard time in the movie, so I was very moved.
I: Then between Eddie and Liu Wen, who would you choose?
S: I love Eddie! We all love Eddie!
I: Director says there might be a sequel. If you had a kiss scene with Eddie, would you be willing?
S: Eddie and me? Are you sure? Ah... okay! We can take up the challenge!

Love transcends national boundaries, Ask reporter to encourage Liu Wen to watch the movie

I: We hear that you will soon be enlisting?
S: I am preparing a new drama in Korea. I am returning on the 11th, and start filming the kdrama on the 12th.
I: So you're not enlisting?
S: Right now I do not know the date of enlistment. It is still uncertain. I think it is possible that it will be this year, but we do not know when.
I: Do you know that many Chinese female celebrities have married Korean celebrities?
S: Is love limited by national boundaries? I don't think this is a big problem.
I: In recent years, a significant part of your career is focused in China. Will it be the same in future? Will you still continue to work in both countries?
S: I am saying, right now I only wish to enjoy the things I should do. Now I am clearly moving towards my goal, and it doesn't matter where my work takes me.
I: What is your goal?
S: That's why I am saying, I can't tell you right now.
I: Previously I heard you saying that Liu Wen will come and support "To the Fore"
S: No. I said that she should like "To the Fore". Oh! If you see Liu Wen, please tell her she must watch the movie "To the Fore"
I: Why don't you date her to watch it together?
S: Since reporters are always asking, so you should tell her if you see her!

• Like 4

Thanks for the translation, liddi. Hmm...if it's true that he's returning to Korea on the 11th and promotional activities end on the 9th, it's unlikely he'll be meeting up with Liu Wen then. Of course, she could leave Chengdu and quietly see him at wherever he is in China, but that doesn't seem very probable either. It would be surprising and disappointing to say the least if they don't meet up while both are in China, but then again we may not even be aware of it if they do.

And what an interesting change on his past position of only getting together with a Korean...if he was speaking in all seriousness in that interview, there's something about it that doesn't seem very hopeful for some reason.

• Like 4

Guest meocon777

Sw seem so heartless and doesn't interesting to talked about LW anymore. Like he say in his IG " love change" poor LW:tears:

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv I am hopeful that still gives him the 10th and some part of the 11th free... what's travel time from Nanjing to Chengdu? Or, as you say, she could have travelled to meet him halfway. Either way is a possibility. And it may not even be in the public eye, especially if he is meeting up with her parents at the same time.

It is a good sign that he expressedly said there is no big problem with cross-cultural relationships, so that should put that question to bed. As for everything else, notice that the interview is still centered on the movie, so I truly doubt he would have spoken about his relationship with Liu Wen here. This was probably the greatest concession that EEG has given after the gag order, which I believe might have come after seeing public reaction to how they clamped down on any mention of Liu Wen.

@twistbow I think they had the initial script reading already, before he left for LA? But it's actually a good thing that they start filming earlier. Korean live-shooting schedules are appalling, and when we look at how the actors suffered to bring the drama to the small screen on time, sometimes still shooting 2-3 hours before it's due to air, sustained by IV drips and lack of sleep for days, it is terrible conditions to be working under. 

Edited by liddi
  • Like 4

Thanks for the translation, liddi. Hmm...if it's true that he's returning to Korea on the 11th and promotional activities end on the 9th, it's unlikely he'll be meeting up with Liu Wen then. Of course, she could leave Chengdu and quietly see him at wherever he is in China, but that doesn't seem very probable either. It would be surprising and disappointing to say the least if they don't meet up while both are in China, but then again we may not even be aware of it if they do.

And what an interesting change on his past position of only getting together with a Korean...if he was speaking in all seriousness in that interview, there's something about it that doesn't seem very hopeful for some reason.

I always enjoy your comments and perspectives!  Can you elaborate on why you think " there's something about it that doesn't seem very hopeful for some reason."  

It does seem that he tries to bring the conversation back to the movie or Eddie in this particular interview...

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv I am hopeful that still gives him the 10th and some part of the 11th free... what's travel time from Nanjing to Chengdu? Or, as you say, she could have travelled to meet him halfway. Either way is a possibility. And it may not even be in the public eye, especially if he is meeting up with her parents at the same time.

I'll join you in being hopeful. One day max of a meet up isn't terribly ideal, as he'll then be off to Korea and working hard for who knows how long while fashion season will soon begin for her and she'll be all over the world when it does. IMO, concessions will have to be made for the relationship to grow. And I wonder if he'll be able to meet her and her parents out of the public eye if he's easily recognizable in China.

Sw seem so heartless and doesn't interesting to talked about LW anymore. Like he say in his IG " love change" poor LW:tears:

Huh, did I miss something? I've just been to his IG and didn't see anything like what you mentioned.

• Like 5

@liddi: I thought he was confirmed for We are Pretty when he was in USA. I might have remember it wrong but usually when Korean dramas have script reading, it's usually covered by Korean media.

And I agree Asian filming schedules are horrible for the actors and actresses' health. 

• Like 2

Guest meocon777

I'll join you in being hopeful. One day max of a meet up isn't terribly ideal, as he'll then be off to Korea and working hard for who knows how long while fashion season will soon begin for her and she'll be all over the world when it does. IMO, concessions will have to be made for the relationship to grow. And I wonder if he'll be able to meet her and her parents out of the public eye if he's easily recognizable in China.

Huh, did I miss something? I've just been to his IG and didn't see anything like what you mentioned.

No I mean from his recent interview on August 7th  he answer about Lw and I remember his previous IG I feel bad that he doesn't seem to answer anything related to Lw

Me neither, I remember seeing something he posted but it was along the lines "environment changes, but love does not".... why does he need to talk about LW on IG all the time? 

• Like 1

Okay i know it has been discussed that we should not be thinking that all of their posts on SNS are directed to each other or are hints for fans but I just want to share my POV of their recent insta posts 

Notice siwon's insta pic with that forever 16 signage.

Edited by iamenn
  • Like 5

I always enjoy your comments and perspectives!  Can you elaborate on why you think " there's something about it that doesn't seem very hopeful for some reason."  

It does seem that he tries to bring the conversation back to the movie or Eddie in this particular interview...

Oh, nothing major; it's just that if he was speaking in all seriousness, him asking the reporter to relay this and that to Liu Wen makes it sound like there's been little communication between them in private. It's likely he was just joking, though.

One thing I do find a bit odd is that he had no qualms with taking Liu Wen to his other movie premiere on the show. Don't tell me that was just for, well, show? There might be a 'Liu Wen ban' during promotions for this particular movie, but that wouldn't jive with what I distinctly remember reading about Siwon being invited by the producers (?) to bring Liu Wen along to the premiere of this latest movie.

And Siwon wanting to concentrate solely on talking up the movie while promoting it, that I can totally understand; he wouldn't be promoting it well if he did otherwise! I suppose in the off-chance there's been a break-up since the show ended, Siwon will never admit to it now especially in China since a vast majority obviously ship WonWen like crazy over there.   

No I mean from his recent interview on August 7th  he answer about Lw and I remember his previous IG I feel bad that he doesn't seem to answer anything related to Lw

You really should learn proper phraseology then since "Like he say in his IG "love change" poor LW" clearly means he posted the words "love change" on his IG and I don't see anything like that there. And what is so off about what he said in regards to LW in the August 7th interview? Many have already given cogent reasons as to why he shouldn't be talking about Liu Wen while PROMOTING a movie.

• Like 1