|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest Nila.A.1409

@liddi...u're the best...or maybe siwon answered that question depend who interview him...man or woman..he he he ( just kidding )...;):)

When did Keenie mention this? Hahahaha

I forget the exact details... either Siwon mentioned it, or Keenie replied him on Weibo to the effect :P It was around the time of the EXR event. Will probably need to dig back earlier posts on this thread to verify.

Edited by liddi
  • Like 2

Here we go the interview where he said Liu Wen taught him well.

Thank you for reminding us of this post. I must ask you to teach me how to search through 300+ pages on this thread so quickly to find it ;) 

Specifically, what the text said is:

"I have helped you to pose the question. Oppa said his Chinese is so good because Liu Wen taught him. Very deep information, which needs to be slowly digested."

• Like 2

Guest missruthieruthie

Oh, cmon crewww... havent you been in love before???!! :( 

that won boy is in love.. so give him a break once or twice .. let him speaks his heart out... :tears:.... 

Guest bibidep

Thank you for reminding us of this post. I must ask you to teach me how to search through 300+ pages on this thread so quickly to find it ;) 

Very easy to search, just remember the date of the event then go back selected like 50 pages at one time, mean skip like from page 346 and go directly to page 296 and next 246 so on like that until you find the date near the one you looking for and from there go 1 to 5 pages at the time depend on how close the date is.

Very funny, I already said if I'm not sure I will said I think, I guess or it may be this or that.  When I know for the fact then I don't use those phrase to comment, but seem the members in here never believe me until I had something to prove hahah.

Edited by bibidep

Guest Nila.A.1409

from mun+won weibo...siwon with his little fans...

#崔始源# 胡子大叔和欧阳娣娣小盆友[好喜欢]画面好可爱好有爱啊啊啊[得意地笑](谢谢@PeiyiLin 分享ee80a2.png)

0060wjSvjw1eursk8cuv4j30ej0qo40t.jpg

from lovingsiwon ig...

LOOK AT THE SIMILIAR PIC...THIS LITTLE GIRL MAYBE ONE OF SHILIU FANS TOO...:D

Guest TA380

from mun+won weibo...siwon with his little fans...

#崔始源# 胡子大叔和欧阳娣娣小盆友[好喜欢]画面好可爱好有爱啊啊啊[得意地笑](谢谢@PeiyiLin 分享ee80a2.png)

from lovingsiwon ig...

LOOK AT THE SIMILIAR PIC...THIS LITTLE GIRL MAYBE ONE OF SHILIU FANS TOO...:D

That gal is Owyang NaNa younger sister. Apparently i read that she was v busy below the stage taking pictures, and the weibo owner was wondering whether she was  taking pictures of her idol or her sister.

Very easy to search, just remember the date of the event then go back like 50 pages at the time until you find the date near the one you looking for and from there go 1 to 5 pages at the time depend on how close the date is.

Very funny, I already said if I'm not sure I will said I think, I guess or it may be this or that.  When I know for the fact then I don't use those phrase to comment, but seem the members in here never believe me until I had something to prove hahah.

@bibidep That's great when you have a good memory for dates. Next time I need to find a post, I know just who to ask :) Actually I find it amazing that you are able to ferret out so much news from multiple language sources. How do you do it? Do you read Chinese?

In any case, as I mentioned in my earlier post, I do vaguely recall Siwon saying Liu Wen teaching him being mentioned, but not that she taught him well. Then again, I would be reading and interpreting from the Chinese text, and not the translated version of the IG post, as you can see from my translation :)

@Nila.A.1409 That little girl is Ouyang Nana's younger sister, the Ouyang Nana who is his co-star in To The Fore. As for the makeshift moustache, next time, Mr Choi, please use Liu Wen's hair instead :D 

• Like 2

Guest bibidep

The only two languages that I can read and write and understand are my own and English, I'm an Asian but not Chinese.  I don't know how to read, write or understand any Chinese at all.  Just read from English translated from someone.  

About his answered, if I was him I will not mention Eddi Peng is my teacher, I just say I learned Chinese so I can communicate with all of you and we can feel closer with each other, not to mention another teacher name.

Here is the information where I got Siwon said Eddi Peng was his teacher go with the picture I posted on last page.

#SuperJunior #Siwon shows off his Mandarin at the #ToTheFore press con. Co-star & buddy #EddiePeng is his teacher. 

Edited by bibidep

Guest Nila.A.1409

from mun+won weibo...is that liu wen new profile in her weibo ??? @liddi...need ur help again...thank u.

表姐的新头像[哆啦A梦花心][哆啦A梦花心][哆啦A梦花心]
  • 0060wjSvjw1eus2uzxojcj30j60j5gmj.jpg

• 0060wjSvjw1eus2v1zx90j30s5096wi7.jpg
LOOK AT HER FACE AND SMILE...SO HAPPY AND LOOK LIKE A WOMAN IN LOVE...:wub:
AND THE WHITE SHIRT...LOOK LIKE THE SAME WHITE SHIRT, SHE WEARING IN NYC AFTER GUAM EVENT AND LOOK THE THE SAME WITH SIWON WHITE SHIRT TOO I THINK....;)

Edited by Nila.A.1409

@liddi i need ur help dear :) i found it on weibo, is she mention where liu wen now?

朋友圈看到小学同学去都江堰看她的偶像居然遇到了我女神刘雯好羡慕好羡慕好羡慕[拜拜][拜拜] 

thankyooouuu :) 

@siwonie407 The poster said her Primary school classmate saw Liu Wen during a visit to Dūjiāngyàn, which is in Chengdu. From the photo @bibidep shared, she is dressed the same as her bicycle ride video today.

@bibidep Impressive investigative skills then, seeing you don't read the language.

@Nila.A.1409 Yes, that's the new profile picture on her Weibo. So beautiful!

• Like 3

from mun+won weibo...is that liu wen new profile in her weibo ??? @liddi...need ur help again...thank u.

表姐的新头像[哆啦A梦花心][哆啦A梦花心][哆啦A梦花心]
  • 0060wjSvjw1eus2uzxojcj30j60j5gmj.jpg

• 0060wjSvjw1eus2v1zx90j30s5096wi7.jpg
LOOK AT HER FACE AND SMILE...SO HAPPY AND LOOK LIKE A WOMAN IN LOVE...:wub:
AND THE WHITE SHIRT...LOOK LIKE THE SAME WHITE SHIRT, SHE WEARING IN NYC AFTER GUAM EVENT AND LOOK THE THE SAME WITH SIWON WHITE SHIRT TOO I THINK....;)

I just rewatched her bicycle video she posted today and it does seem like her white shirt is big on her. Prolly Siwon's;) Hahahha

Guest LWangel

Yes he did say Liu Wen taught him well in the EXR event, it's not on the interview with the man but the lady on the stage with him.   Let me check and see if I can find the video of that.   

Thank you for the clarification @bibidep. Either way, it does not indicate that he was lying in either situation :) 

@liddi @bibidep  I am so sorry that I have created the misunderstanding.  I am the one who use the word 'lied'  and maybe it is not the correct word to use and I apologise. I have to learn and think first before I comment.  I wanted to use my handphone to explain but I do not know how to do it and have to wait till I reach home using my desktop to reply. 

Guest Connie633

Like Liddi said, I'm SO glad Siwon didn't pull a Tom Cruise moment at the function and proclaimed his love for her there and then. He was acting very professionally by diverting the attention to the film itself ---too much attention are paid to his personal life! Believe it or not, the movie premiere is not about Siwon's love life. It's about promoting the film, showcaseing the hardwork done by everyone evolved in the process. Especially since the production company has already specified that they don't want him to talk about LiuWen. ( although how tackless when someone said "she's not even in the film!")

And at this point, who does he truly need to explain himself to? The super insecure spectators? Because I honestly don't think Liu Wen needs it. The doubters will always be skeptical no matter what he says or does, and those who believe in him have already seen enough evidence. 

maybe it's a new thing for them the one that less noticeable and can be wear anytime without making a buzz?i don't know, but hope so :w00t:

anyone have info about hong kong venue on 6th?

Here is the info regarding HK's event on Aug 6th: https://www.facebook.com/events/869803726445668/
"導演林超賢、主要演員彭于晏、崔始源、陳家樂、歐陽娜娜、連凱、朱鑑然將現身為電影上映宣傳造勢,一眾主角除了宣傳新片外更與粉絲現場大玩遊戲。"

Basically, the cast (along the director) will show up. There will be a new promotional clip as well as time to play a game with their fans.

EDIT: I agree with you,connie633! I was very surprised to hear that as well since the image I have of EEG was that: they respect their artists and give reasonable space. >.< And I think Siwon was annoyed by it. 

• Like 5

Couch a la Tom Cruise? No thank you! I'm liking him just the way he is now. Giving appropriate answers dependent on the situation and being mindful and respectful of his fellow co-stars and his professional obligations. While that staff member was crass, Siwon thankfully was nothing like that. Just as well he found himself a woman who trusts in him completely and understands the nature of his work, or she'd wind herself up in all kinds of knots. She's looking mighty free and happy as a lark these days.

• Like 5