|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest foxydavis86

woaaahhhh....i don't know which worse, rough day at work or been away from this forum for days.lol

so many updates and my gosh i feel like liu wen was screaming to us "let oppa go to work first! u guys want some hints look for me instead ;)" as if she knew that only the true shipper can connect the dots she's been dropping.

Ive noticed that Liu Wen has been wearing this black band/bracelet recently? Siwon as well? Do you think thats a coincidence? Hahahah

maybe it's a new thing for them the one that less noticeable and can be wear anytime without making a buzz?i don't know, but hope so :w00t:

anyone have info about hong kong venue on 6th?

Guest LWangel

Here is the picture of him and the director Dante.  Siwon really know how to answered the press question.   He speaks with the audience and answered the question in Chinese and the reporter asked who teach him Chinese, he said Eddi Peng taught him.   When last time he had an interview with EXR event in China on June 10 he was asked the same question and his answered was Liu Wen taught him well.   2 different answered for 2 interviews.

CLoX4iTUAAAcGQb.jpg

Everyone in this forum said Siwon will not lied because he is a christain but did he give different answer compare to all the previous interviews.  Do not understand.

Here is the picture of him and the director Dante.  Siwon really know how to answered the press question.   He speaks with the audience and answered the question in Chinese and the reporter asked who teach him Chinese, he said Eddi Peng taught him.   When last time he had an interview with EXR event in China on June 10 he was asked the same question and his answered was Liu Wen taught him well.   2 different answered for 2 interviews.

CLoX4iTUAAAcGQb.jpg

Everyone in this forum said Siwon will not lied because he is a christain but did he give different answer compare to all the previous interviews.  Do not understand.

I don't think he should be faulted for his answers. After all, I'm sure he's aware that saying Liu Wen's name would sidetrack the promo of the movie. He must have been very careful with his answers.

Chinese paparazzi caught another pair...so surprising it was liu yifei though, she's been a clean slate. All these years, they weren't able to get anything on her. I heard people on Weibo are having a meltdown, because there are so many chinese stars people shipped her with. Saw the comments from korean netizens on Netizenbuzz and most were quite positive saying SSH is lucky to have snatched such a goddess. If only Liu Wen can get that kind of love too if news ever broke. You know reporters are going to tie in this with their questions to Siwon like what's your take on korean-chinese relationships? It's going to be fun to watch, and I think the attention on Liu Wen & Siwon will be even higher in the upcoming days. 

Guest TA380

@Siwonlw407 weibo posted that SW  was on the stage playing games with fans (I am making assumption that the fans are females). He was so sweet  when playing games with the fans that a fan who stood behind @Siwonlw407 shouted, how about Liuwen? @Siwonlw407 believed that SW did not hear it and @Siwonlw407 shouted $10. Simon looked towards then 2nd floor to see who is shouting for him.

@Siwonlw407 weibo posted that SW  was on the stage playing games with fans (I am making assumption that the fans are females). He was so sweet  when playing games with the fans that a fan who stood behind @Siwonlw407 shouted, how about Liuwen? @Siwonlw407 believed that SW did not hear it and @Siwonlw407 shouted $10. Simon looked towards then 2nd floor to see who is shouting for him.

why did shiliu pics shown in the event?:w00t::wub:

Guest TA380

why did shiliu pics shown in the event?:w00t::wub:

I am not sure though but there are other photos too - Kyuhyun, 8C too

a6c023fejw1eurw4asidnj20hs0hsdhd.jpga6c023fejw1eurw3v6204j20hs0hsdhv.jpg

credit to @siwonlw407 weibo

Siwon could read and speak Chinese way before he joined Let's Fall in Love. The filming of To The Fore was July 2014, during which time his co-stars alreadsaid he could speak Chinese quite well, but merely not as accurate in his pronunciation. Him hanging around Eddie Peng and the rest of his co-stars would have enabled him to improve in the language, so to say Eddie taught him cannot be construed as a lie. In the EXR interview, I don't recall him ever saying Liu Wen taught him well, at least not the one I translated. I do vaguely recall someone posting before that he said his improvement in Chinese was due to Liu Wen. So I don't see why he should be seen as lying this time round. Rather, it is very astute of him to mention Eddie as an answer to the question because as everyone now knows, there is a massive gag order on any mention of Liu Wen by EEG ("she does not act in this movie" being given as one of the reasons no one is allowed to mention her).

• Like 3

Guest bibidep

Yes he did say Liu Wen taught him well in the EXR event, it's not on the interview with the man but the lady on the stage with him.   Let me check and see if I can find the video of that.   

Edited by bibidep

wow liu yifei is gorgeous ... got me to do wiki on her and found that she did a movie with Rain , saw the trailers and looked interesting .... will try and watch it soon... i know, many may not agree but i see a faint resemblance of Song Sueng Hun  and Ok taecyeon  to Siwon .:) ... ok  now off to look for that rain movie online. 

• Like 1

Yes he did say Liu Wen taught him well in the EXR event, it's not on the interview with the man but the lady on the stage with him.   Let me check and see if I can find the video of that.   

Thank you for the clarification @bibidep. Either way, it does not indicate that he was lying in either situation :) 

Edited by liddi
  • Like 2

Guest euphoria83

Here is the link to that video http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:ce34d484e9060e123a8a2022f86d7eaf&ep=Cus35fB6E%2C2797609982%2CCus35fB6E%2C2797609982

cr: Siwonlw407

Guest bibidep

Thank you for the clarification @bibidep. Either way, it does not indicate that he was lying in either situation :) 

I'm not saying he lied but he know how to answered the question well, mean not to mention any thing about WFIL show or Liu Wen in this movie.   Anybody can interpretation to any way they can think of hahah.   Like when he in the show with Liu Wen every interview he had out side the show he said Liu Wen this and Liu Wen that, but when with other now and the show with Liu Wen was over, he only said very thing happen with the current event only.    

Edited by bibidep

I'm not saying he lied but he know how to answered the question well, mean not to mention any thing about WFIL show or Liu Wen in this movie.   Anybody can interpretation to any way they can think of hahah.   Like when he in the show with Liu Wen every interview he had out side the show he said Liu Wen this and Liu Wen that, but when with other now and the show with Liu Wen was over, he only said very thing happen with the current event only.    

But also to be honest, I think he really really wanted to talk about Liu Wen all the time during his past interviews because he was happy he could be open with everyone about his relationship so I don't think it takes away from his sincerity when mentioning her in the past.

I'm not saying he lied but he know how to answered the question well, mean not to mention any thing about WFIL show or Liu Wen in this movie.   Anybody can interpretation to any way they can think of hahah.   Like when he in the show with Liu Wen every interview he had out side the show he said Liu Wen this and Liu Wen that, but when with other now and the show with Liu Wen over, he only said very thing happen With the current event only.    

I think he would have known by now (since we all do), that Liu Wen is not permitted to be mentioned during the movie promotion. I do think the objection by the staff "She does not act in the movie!" is in extreme poor taste and obviously could have been handled way better. Regardless, he has a contractual obligation to the movie, and if EEG dictates a gag order, he certainly would have to abide by it. What I find baffling is why, knowing full well there is a gag order, people are still thinking that he should have answered by mentioning her? Would it have made everyone happier if he had deliberately gone against the express wishes of EEG and pulled a Tom Cruise stunt by jumping up and down the couch shouting her name? And while we're talking about the EXR event, let's not forget that Keenie herself told him to get his act together, since he could not stop mentioning Liu Wen every chance he had. Of course, at the time, there wasn't a gag order, was there?

• Like 5

Here is the link to that video http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:ce34d484e9060e123a8a2022f86d7eaf&ep=Cus35fB6E%2C2797609982%2CCus35fB6E%2C2797609982

cr: Siwonlw407

Thank you :-):wub:

I'm not saying he lied but he know how to answered the question well, mean not to mention any thing about WFIL show or Liu Wen in this movie.   Anybody can interpretation to any way they can think of hahah.   Like when he in the show with Liu Wen every interview he had out side the show he said Liu Wen this and Liu Wen that, but when with other now and the show with Liu Wen over, he only said very thing happen With the current event only.    

I think he would have known by now (since we all do), that Liu Wen is not permitted to be mentioned during the movie promotion. I do think the objection by the staff "She does not act in the movie!" is in extreme poor taste and obviously could have been handled way better. Regardless, he has an contractual obligation to the movie, and if EEG dictates a gag order, he certainly would have to abide by it. What I find baffling is why, knowing full well there is a gag order, people are still thinking that he should have answered by mentioning her? Would it have made everyone happier if he had deliberately gone against the express wishes of EEG and pulled a Tom Cruise stunt by jumping up and down the couch shouting her name? And while we're talking about the EXR event, let's not forget that Keenie herself told him to get his act together, since he could not stop mentioning Liu Wen every chance he had. Of course, at the time, there wasn't a gag order, was there?

When did Keenie mention this? Hahahaha