|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

joseph carle weibo update : I so happy to see you soon in NYC! New story, new cover and unlimited pleasure to enjoy your unique talent... I am already overjoyed! But I hope and hope again to have dinner just the two of us... (with the photo of liu wen)

who's joseph carle ? anyone knows ?

Google says, fashion editor/stylist.

EDIT: Hahahahaha @siwonie407. Thanks anyway. Cos I got to read up on how Liu Wen was discovered.

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 1

w00000~~~~ siwon has competition ;))

oops my bad..sorry...actually that weibo update on 2012-4-9..

so its not big deal for siwon :D

fashion editor? Most likely he is gay... B):w00t: his competition  is maximillian hecker.. if he decided to actually try contacting LW and not just have one sided admiration.. have your guys heard the song he made for LW? It was release on the late 2014 if im not mistaken :lol:

• Like 1

w00000~~~~ siwon has competition ;))

oops my bad..sorry...actually that weibo update on 2012-4-9..

so its not big deal for siwon :D

fashion editor? Most likely he is gay... B):w00t: his competition  is maximillian hecker.. if he decided to actually try contacting LW and not just have one sided admiration.. have your guys heard the song he made for LW? It was release on the late 2014 if im not mistaken :lol:

Since you've mentioned.. re-posting again since i miss listening to it . :wub:.. so dreamy ...i want to sleep.

• Like 2

Guest foxydavis86

hmmm...it's not a selfie so who's behind the camera mr choi????

*extreme delulu :wub:

Sorry, but Liu Wen definitely isn't in Korea right now. :lol: She was still in NYC as of yesterday considering that pic from her agency which was likely taken on the premises.

i know, i just miss the two so much my delulu is getting out of control :sweatingbullets:

btw anybody knows the venue of "To The Fore" hong kong premiere?

After the training and being assigned to a police department, apart from being required to be at the department for training and studies, one day is allocated for public duty (traffic control, street patrol). From the looks of it, there is no difference being enlisted as a police officer and being on active duty. The segregation from family and friends is still pretty much in place.

Does this mean one can still get close to him during this time by driving up and down the streets where he might be controlling traffic, or parking selves where he is assigned street patrol? :D

• Like 2

If they don't see each other at all for two years plus, I'd be inclined to drop the ship, too. I don't know what kind of logic could reason that it would be better for the relationship if they don't see each other for that long - it's not like they were constantly with each other even when they were still working on the show, so of course they need to meet much more for them to become closer.

I admit a small part of me does wonder if Siwon did this show so that China would still be avidly following him while he's enlisted. It's like, do this show and tell everyone over there that the relationship is on to maintain interest - check, that takes care of China! Next, engage in this flurry of activities and don't tell everyone over there that the relationship is on to maintain interest - check, that takes care of Korea! It all seems rather calculatedly career-oriented to me, and I hope I'm way off-base in feeling this way.

This is something I recently read on Liu Wen's IG, and I agree wholeheartedly with what that person said - if Liu Wen is with someone who cannot put her first and instead prioritizes fame, his career or fans, she should start looking elsewhere.

• Like 1

I think I forgot to share this last Sunday.. His faith knows no bound. 

First time I've seen this performance. Thanks, @iamenn. And who is the gentleman with the fine voice singing alongside Siwon? It's a nice surprise that Siwon sang a Christian song at a SJ concert and openly wished the audience God's blessings for the country. Japan is a country highly attractive to missionaries as it has a low ratio of evangelical christians per total population. 

• Like 5

@iamenn indeed! I like the song.. especially before bedtime,,, relaxing... well if things don't turn out good for shiliu... well maybe I will ship her with mr, Max.... hahahahahha it is obvious that LW is a good muse for him in terms of creating a song ........ (just kidding :P)

@silvergrey I want to get ticketed by handsome Mr, siwon... will definitely violate some of the traffic rules just to meet that handsome guy LOL:wub:

• Like 3

Is this new? ... 

i heard from someone that liu wen's spotted in Shanghai

Edit: but according to the caption this maybe in SG

That picture definitely isn't new as I've seen photos of her at that event before.

What's the source of her being spotted in Shanghai? It'd be most unfortunate timing if as soon as Siwon leaves Seoul for L.A., Liu Wen leaves N.Y. for Shanghai.

• Like 1

Guest euphoria83

Is this new? ... 

i heard from someone that liu wen's spotted in Shanghai

Edit: but according to the caption this maybe in SG

That picture definitely isn't new as I've seen photos of her at that event before.

What's the source of her being spotted in Shanghai? It'd be most unfortunate timing if as soon as Siwon leaves Seoul for L.A., Liu Wen leaves N.Y. for Shanghai.

Mun+Won did repost something on weibo that there are already 2 fans spotted Liu Wen in Shanghai but no photos so far.

Guest bibidep

Liu wen already left New York last Sunday because she used her iPhone 6 plus to reposted the picture about living at the present not the past or the future in her Weibo.   She travel everywhere no one knew.  On that day Siwon had the concert in Japan, and she used all her old photo to posted in the Instagram.