|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/sm-entertainment-confirms-super-juniors-siwon-is-also-set-to-enlist-this-year

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/sm-entertainment-responds-reports-super-junior-member-siwon-actively-enlisting-year/

I guess he will be in active duty.. not a policeman

sorry i have to deleted my previous comment..

i think siwon will enlist as a police man as i saw before he following one of ss501's member who finishes his military service as a police man today..maybe he need some advices from his sunbae when joining army...

Edited by siwonie407

If they don't meet at all again before his enlistment, I'm going to drop this ship. If they’re really in a relationship, I think they should meet in person more, especially since Siwon is going to be gone for 2 years (this is just my opinion). But I’ve always wondered why they never confirmed/denied their relationship status like the other couples did on this show… Anyways, I hope they each can find someone they truly love and cherish :wub:. However, I do secretly wish that they reconnect after his enlistment or that Liu Wen somehow meets Godfrey Gao (lolz) if all turns out differently :sweatingbullets:

Btw LOVE the September cover of Vogue China! That cover is like “AHH SO FIERCE. GET IT LADIES”

I think it's because they never saw the need to confirm or deny their relationship.. Another reason is that maybe they want their relationship to be low-key or they don't want to be under the media's scrutiny.

As for meeting more, I already explained why I think it is wise for them not to meet as much. But thinking it through, meeting more or less would either produce one of these effects: it would either make saying goodbye easier or it might make saying goodbye hard.

It sounds like so-called 'fans' have little faith in the person they claim to support. In which case, they will always have something to complain about and wage war over. If it's not Liu Wen, it'll be some other female who happens to venture into the bubble they have created around their object (yes, I do mean "object", and not "person") of worship and adulation. I honestly sympathise with Siwon, who receives such unfounded hate and criticism. But he's shown that he is able to hold firm to what he values, despite all the grief he receives. And Liu Wen appears to be of the same ilk. Because I only came to know the both of them through LFIL, I don't favour one over the other. They are equally commendable individuals who have different but admirable qualities. If they can't get through this next couple of years at least (whether they choose to appear together in public or not) and grow in strength individually and as a couple, I think they would be better off without each other. They both need a certain type of life partner who will stick through the good and bad with them. And if there is something lacking to the relationship that the other isn't able to offer, it might be less damaging in the long run for each person to go their separate ways. Wonderful though Liu Wen or Siwon may be for each other, I'm certain that if things don't work out, there will be a greater gift that will be in-store for them.

Yet, having said that, I have faith in them and continue to hope that theirs is a relationship that lasts, and grows, from strength to strength.

• Like 6

Guest Connie633

I second that. It's important they meet up and spend time before Siwon has to join the Army. 

Also, does anyone know anything about siwon and Agnes Mo? I accidentally found a celebrity website stating that they're dating. It might be totally bull, still, does anyone know anything about her? She's in LA right now. The same website lists Stella Kim as Siwon's ex girlfriend. 

This is is the first time I got so emotionally involved with someone else' love affair. But I'm seriously hooked, especially because I didn't start follow the show until a week ago. Maybe I'm not as invested as you guys are, but I'm really crossing my fingers that these two will end up together. 

Hi @connie633_stv  If you've time, perhaps you could trawl through past pages for extended discussions on Agnes or Stella? That might save this thread from spiralling into another dark hole of doubt and agony. ;) 

Personally, I share your view ... it's probably bull. He can't possibly be dating someone else right now cos given his personality, that kind of behaviour is far beneath him. We all have a past, including Siwon. I reckon these two women are his past. Perhaps some of the other girls here are happy to inbox you directly on the topic. I'm hoping his present and future will be the one he began with Liu Wen.

Lovely to have you on this thread. :) 

• Like 5

Guest bibidep

I second that. It's important they meet up and spend time before Siwon has to join the Army.

Welcome to the WonWen thread!!!  Why so late??  Lucky for you that you did not join us 3 months ago hahah.  If you did for sure your heart will break in to pieces hahah.  Don't worry about any girl, just wish for them to be a couple for real right now.   For me as long as I know they are dating is perfect good for me already, if they dating right now and still in contact with each other even not seeing each other for the next two years when he in the Military, I think that will be the best time to test their love for each other.  A lot of people break up when the men went to the Military, so what the point of meeting a lot or not??  Some how just let the fans know before he enter the Military that they are indeed a real life couple that all.

Edited by bibidep

@connie633_stv he is rumored to be dating Agnez Mo abt 4 or 5 years ago. However Agnez deny the rumor on indonesian media saying that they are just good friends. I think siwon do have somethin' 2 backthen with her since he was the one who initiate soc med interactions  first with agnez that leads to the rumor. However agnez are totally different  with LW, like she have a lot of EX BF (like a lot! Seriously ) thats why i feel sorry for Siwon if he takes it seriously as it is, since i feel Agnez are not being serious back then..  recent news abt her, it confirmed  that she is dating his personal trainer in LA now.. however im not sure whether it is still going strong or they have broken up again. Agnez is a well known indonesian artist since childhood. She is trying hard to broke international market and decided to move to LA to pursue it. She was born on 1986 (same age with siwon) and she is still struggling to make it internationally, but atleast she already have one recorded single feat. Timbaland called "cokebottle" . All and all, i think siwon agnez  is even far more impossible right now then shiliu couple, because agnez is a liberal girl ( she aint traditional girl at all, although she is asian as well)  while for a wife material,  i bet siwon will be looking for a more traditional girl, which is in LW and that is why i ship them hard!! LW fits all the criteria that siwon dream :wub: it is like he's been praying all these years to met with that kind of lady...  

• Like 7

Welcome to the WonWen thread!!!  Why so late??  Lucky for you that you did not join us 3 months ago hahah.  If you did for sure your heart will break in to pieces hahah.  Don't worry about any girl, just wish for them to be a couple for real right now.   For me as long as I know they are dating is perfect good for me already, if they dating right now and still in contact with each other even not seeing each other for the next two years when he in the Military, I think that will be the best time to test their love for each other.  A lot of people break up when the men went to the Military, so what the point of meeting a lot or not?? 

Yeah, I agree with this and along with what @silvergrey has said. There are also other known couples who also break up after the enlistment is over. I forgot which couple it was but one of the couples liked each other but only pursued the relationship once the guy is back from his enlistment. So we do have a range of couples who stay together or break up. Ultimately for me, I do have faith in them but there are some doubts I have as well.

• Like 2

Silvergrey I don't think he even washed that shirt , after all he was lucky to get a kiss wearing that green t shirt and who knows what fruit salad they were making after the cameras stopped rolling ;).... With or without the shirt .

As for meeting , if it was me I would like them to meet as often as possible , the pain meter will still be the same whether they meet less or often . when a person  is in love he/ she would   want to see their bae every day .  Goodbye is painful but after every good bye is a yearning to meet again and the anticipation of being together again . so please meet as often as possible and make beautiful memories to last those 2 lonely years . 

• Like 6

Exactly, @newone! A kiss and tight hug even with all that sweat. :sweatingbullets: She must really love him.

Spot on with those words on meetings and partings! The pain quotient and yearning will not be any less either way. What we don't see won't kill us, and doesn't mean it didn't happen. I sure hope they will get to meet and talk as much as possible in this period leading up to enlistment.

• Like 4

Guest Connie633

Thank you all for your replies! I started watching the show because a friend recommended it recently. She's curious about my opinion of the show. But alas, I fell even harder than her. If I knew the state I'll be in, I probably wouldn't have watched the show at all. LOL. 

If they don't meet at all again before his enlistment, I'm going to drop this ship. If they’re really in a relationship, I think they should meet in person more, especially since Siwon is going to be gone for 2 years (this is just my opinion). But I’ve always wondered why they never confirmed/denied their relationship status like the other couples did on this show… Anyways, I hope they each can find someone they truly love and cherish :wub:. However, I do secretly wish that they reconnect after his enlistment or that Liu Wen somehow meets Godfrey Gao (lolz) if all turns out differently :sweatingbullets:

Btw LOVE the September cover of Vogue China! That cover is like “AHH SO FIERCE. GET IT LADIES”

Me too. A whole China think they are couple but Korea never news about them. They Just meet one time in 2 months. I really like them but i think i should wake up and reality. How can the couple don't meet again even he will enlistment. "Truth" is the most important in the relationship but it also need to feed

Guest Nila.A.1409

Oh....so tang wei with liu wen too in that VC..out of topic , tang wei married with korean director...so maybe liu wen and tang wei can have a chit chat about their husband and bf a little bit...he he he

Guest mywebfoot

Just looking at that Liu Wen pic. Supermodel, schmupermodel.:P Totally well-matched with ole derp face.

Birthday-feature-18-of-our-favorite-derp

(pic from one of his SNS posts)

Seriously, what I love about this couple is that they are both such perfect specimens of humankind, in looks and body form, and yet they are deeply, unstoppably dorky. They really have not been spoiled by all the attention showered on their looks and have taken the time to develop themselves, give of themselves, and just be really nice people. They are more than what their genes have gifted them. 

joseph carle weibo update : I so happy to see you soon in NYC! New story, new cover and unlimited pleasure to enjoy your unique talent... I am already overjoyed! But I hope and hope again to have dinner just the two of us... (with the photo of liu wen)

who's joseph carle ? anyone knows ?9fea6cbbjw1drt6zhght7j.jpg

joseph carle weibo update : I so happy to see you soon in NYC! New story, new cover and unlimited pleasure to enjoy your unique talent... I am already overjoyed! But I hope and hope again to have dinner just the two of us... (with the photo of liu wen)

who's joseph carle ? anyone knows ?

According to models.com, Joseph Carle is a fashion editor/stylist as well as a creative director. He is also one of the first people to recognize LW's talent.

You can read more: here and here

• Like 7