|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Has it been definitively confirmed that Siwon will be at K-Con? Maybe the whole group won't be there? If the appearance is scheduled for August 1st, they should be off to the airport soon, and I'm sure we'd get some sightings there. No idea where our gal is at the moment, but it'd be a shame if she can't be in L.A. if Siwon's there, and I want to see her pictured with as many SJ members as possible, dammit! :P

And has it been confirmed that Siwon will enlist as a policeman? I thought there was some controversy about celebrities being given preferential treatment by not having to train as soldiers, and with Siwon being able-bodied I'd have expected him to actually enlist in the military as a soldier.

I also noticed they both don't wear the gifts we saw on the show in their SNS pics these days. Perhaps they've reached a stage of commitment where such trinkets are rendered meaningless? The alternative isn't very pleasant to consider.

• Like 2

@bibidep Yes, I know you were talking about the fans... my point is that why should it affect the fans? If they do get upset, shouldn't those same fans also be displeased by Liu Wen and all the gorgeous men she works and comes into close contact with? Either way, it ultimately is not for us to dictate or make wild assumptions - everything lies in the strength of their relationship, nothing else. That being said, seeing his packed schedule, and the looming enlistment, I truly hope they make time to meet up. KCON seems to be the closest bet for now, and hopefully more to come later. She has been glowing post-filming, and even so in recent days, so I would like to believe that it is in joyful anticipation of a reunion in the near future :) 

• Like 4

Here are all the casts for Siwon new drama.  They all confirm now.  Will be broadcast in mid of Sept. 2015.

@bibidep Where did you read about him confirming the role? So far, I've only read that he is considering it. Was it just announced today?

@siwonie407 It certainly looks like the same shirt... if the photo were in color, we would know for sure :P But yes... I wonder why the attachment to that shirt, if it really is the same one :rolleyes:

@iamenn Thank you for sharing his solo stage on SS4 here. Truly a joy to watch, and yet another testament to his faith! Any idea where Mr Choi and Ms Liu are now? Have they set off for LA yet? :) 

Liu Wen has been very mysterious these days.. she has not posted any recent photo in her insta.. the only recent pic of her was taken by fan while she's in a grocery buying a plant...t'was 2-3 days ago:tears:

Edited by iamenn
  • Like 3

Guest bibidep

@bibidep Yes, I know you were talking about the fans... my point is that why should it affect the fans? If they do get upset, shouldn't those same fans also be displeased by Liu Wen and all the gorgeous men she works and comes into close contact with? Either way, it ultimately is not for us to dictate or make wild assumptions - everything lies in the strength of their relationship, nothing else. That being said, seeing his packed schedule, and the looming enlistment, I truly hope they make time to meet up. KCON seems to be the closest bet for now, and hopefully more to come later. She has been glowing post-filming, and even so in recent days, so I would like to believe that it is in joyful anticipation of a reunion in the near future :) 

You just wait and see @liddi, right now in Weibo I heard the fans already had a lot of wars going on and Liu Wen didn't want to post much in there.  Some fan already comment in Siwon Instagram telling him a liar.  Can you imagine when he act with the beautiful lady in his drama and nothing happen, I don't think so.

I have the feeling Liu Wen will not be at the Kcon in LA.  Remember Siwon will have a drama coming very soon, and the come back drama in Korea for almost 3 years, the last one before he enlist, no way he can let any rumor about dating in public right now, it will affect the drama and the production will not like it too.   I really don't mind if she really dating Siwon and not give us any hint until a few days before he enlisted they let the fans know they are real I'm happy with that.  I only worry if they are not a couple in real life right now.  Like the new couple just had the news dating last week, she is the lead and her drama halted don't know when will be air or the producer may change the new actress if the situation turn bad. 

Edited by bibidep

You're welcome @liddi. I hope he takes care of his health during his busy schedule!!
@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv: It has been confirmed that the whole group will be at KCON. After all, they are the group who was the first K-pop artist to be announced for KCON and if I remember correctly, they are also the main group to headline the LA concert. The other groups/artists that are performing on that night are: Sistar, Roy Kim, Monsta X, Got7. Not to mention, this is one of SJ's last chances to perform as a group before each of the SJ member goes on and do their own individual activities unless SM has decided to organized group activities for SJ. But at this point, I think SM got their hands full with Shinee, EXO, SM Rookies and Girls' Generation. The SJ members seem to have their own schedule as well.  And it would be a shame for them not to appear as a group because it has been four years since they have last performed in the USA.  Since they are performing on August 1st, I would expect that they would be in LA on July 31st at the latest.

and no, it's not confirmed that he will enlist as a policeman. It actually depends on Siwon's exam results. He has to be under a certain grade to be able to choose if he wants to do active-duty or non-active duty (the conscripted policeman is non-active duty). And the sources I used to read about Korean conscription service were: this one, this and this.

• Like 5

Liu Wen has been very mysterious this days.. she has not posted any recent photo in her insta.. the only recent pic of her wan taken by fan while she's in a grocery buying a plant...

A plant? $16's new sibling? ;) Anyway... mysterious is good... she was pretty hush hush as well leading up to the SS6 Encore concert. Waiting eagerly for spazzworthy news hopefully soon. I'm guessing Mr Choi should be flying to LA either today or tomorrow... seeing their concert is on Aug 1st. 2 more days to go!

• Like 4

Guest bibidep

I wonder why he only posted the picture he drink coffee in Weibo and Instagram but not in Twitter.  Weibo and Instagram are all international fans.   What is in his mind right now??

Liu Wen has been very mysterious this days.. she has not posted any recent photo in her insta.. the only recent pic of her wan taken by fan while she's in a grocery buying a plant...

A plant? $16's new sibling? ;) Anyway... mysterious is good... she was pretty hush hush as well leading up to the SS6 Encore concert. Waiting eagerly for spazzworthy news hopefully soon. I'm guessing Mr Choi should be flying to LA either today or tomorrow... seeing their concert is on Aug 1st. 2 more days to go!

Yes a plant..we can be delulu that she's busy fixing her home these days.. lol.. maybe that's the reason she's not updating anything new and aug 1 is not so far away. Some Chinese fans have been claiming that august will be a big month for the couple.. I don't know if i believe it 100% ... but well, nothing is impossible. :wub:

@bibidep Where did you read about him confirming the role? So far, I've only read that he is considering it. Was it just announced today?

Yes dear, the news just came out 1 hour ago.  I see all the ladies very attractive and Go Jun Hee very tall too, look like a fashion girl.   Will be a lot of jealousy from ShiLiu fans for sure hahaha.  Here the link for the news. 

http://media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150730080906763

Sorry to burst all the bubbles from our friends hahah.  I think the shirt is not the same one he wore from Guam.  Look at his collar from the one in Guam, it is smaller and the one he had for his last two posts the collar is bigger and lower.    The one this morning he post with the coffee I think he took it yesterday during the day when he went out to work or went somewhere, and the one he posted last night with food he took it late afternoon or may be evening at his house.  Look at his beard, they look the same, if he took the coffee picture this morning with out shaving his beard, the beard for sure have to be longer than that.

Hahah the boyfriend and girlfriend really had a lot of thing and habit in commons.  They took a lot of pictures in the same day and post them for couple days hahah.  Liu Wen last week she posted for 3 times with the same clothes that she took all the pictures in one day and now Siwon did the same. 

Siwon and Liu Wen, if you both read my comment and think I write and say them wrong just send me the message to confront me about this hahah.

Go Jun Hee is a korean model/actress.. she was paired with jinwoon of 2am last year on wgm korea... Hay I wonder why some fans turned to be so immature after the LFIL bashing Siwon on SNS ...poor guy..

• Like 4

hmmm...it's not a selfie so who's behind the camera mr choi????

*extreme delulu :wub:

Sorry, but Liu Wen definitely isn't in Korea right now. :lol: She was still in NYC as of yesterday considering that pic from her agency which was likely taken on the premises.

And thanks for the clarifications, twistbow. If Liu Wen doesn't show up in L.A. or in China for the movie stuff, even I'd start to question the ship. I can believe it when fans speculate that August will be a big month for our couple because there's just so many reasons for them to be together during that period...work-related activities that'll afford them the chance to reunite, and then there's also the idea that Siwon is the Cowherd and Liu Wen is the Weaver Girl...:wub:

• Like 1

You just wait and see @liddi, right now in Weibo I heard the fans already had a lot of wars going on and Liu Wen didn't want to post much in there.  Some fan already comment in Siwon Instagram telling him a liar.  Can you imagine when he act with the beautiful lady in his drama and nothing happen, I don't think so.

@bibidep What the so-called "fans" do and behave is a reflection of the appalling behaviour of the posters, and should have no bearing on the state of their relationship, if that relationship is real, which I believe it is. Don't you think that in the face of all the vitriol, the Choi family showing a united front regarding Liu Wen is extremely telling in that regard? Also, for someone like Siwon, who even gets blasted over his faith posts, and still continues to post them anyway... and Liu Wen, who copped all the hate posts after Siwon unfollowing his fans on twitter, then making a comeback with that one photo of her and a pomegranate... I think we should trust these two to handle it in a way that is prudent and wise, without compromising on their relationship or their dignity, regardless of the storm that brews from without. 

Perhaps she may or may not show up. Regardless, I still keep my fingers and toes crossed for her to be spotted at KCON or at least in LA, accompanied by a tall man wearing a shirt with a black and white french bulldog print ;) 

• Like 5

Ooh, thanks for that darling Vogue cover, iamenn! :wub: Liu Wen being included as an icon alongside such big non-modelling names that even I recognize is fantastic and speaks to her stature as China's preeminent model. And yes, I know the lovely Du Juan is also a model, but she's getting on in years and never reached the heights that Liu Wen did.

And shot by Mario Testino, no less! I can't get over how gorgeous all the ladies look, but I don't think I'm being too biased in proclaiming that our girl looks the best of them all. :wub:

• Like 2

I personally think it may be wise to not meet each other during this period of time because as @bibidep has mentioned, Siwon's movie promotions and drama is coming soon and it probably won't be a good idea to have any rumours during this time.

Of course it would great if they are able to meet during Siwon's "To the Fore" promotions or KCON. At the same time, I also think it is wise to not meet because when Liu Wen or Siwon haven't seen each other for a long time, it may be a bit easier for them to say "see you in 2 years" confidently or "we got this under control. We will continue in making this relationship strong" when Siwon enlists. That way, they will know what works well for them and what doesn't work for them. And that before he enlists, they would have time to test the waters and be really confident in their relationship when Siwon's time to enlist has arrived. And who knows, maybe their relationship would become more stable as they shared a mutual understanding of knowing each other's feelings as well as knowing how to maintain their relationship long-distance and long-term too. Just my personal thoughts though.

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

@liddi you miss understand me again, I mean the fans wars not Liu Wen and Siwon relationship shaking.  If they are dating right now nothing can change their relationship period.  Only if they are not in real life dating, then all the fans wars happen for nothing. 

For me right now I just let them be, I can't say yes they are dating or no they are not because I don't have any clear evident that prove either way.  Only thing can do right now is just wait and see.

Edited by bibidep

"@siwonie407 It certainly looks like the same shirt... if the photo were in color, we would know for sure :P But yes... I wonder why the attachment to that shirt, if it really is the same one :rolleyes:"

@liddi  The possibilities are 1) it's the same shirt  2) it's an identical shirt which he buys in multiples  3) he likes similar styled shirts of the same colour. If it's the exact same (one) shirt from Guam, I will conclude he either hates doing laundry or does laundry super fast  :P

• Like 4

Guest Nila.A.1409

@liddi and @bibidep nothing to worry about that actress/model go jun hee...i think not siwon type , eventhought she's a model but not have sharpe face ,etc like what siwon and others members of suju describe about siwon type..he he he , beside that , that woman had rumours scandal example with jo jin mo korean actor , rapper eventhought both side denied...just praying the best for shiliu couple.

Guest diorucci

If they don't meet at all again before his enlistment, I'm going to drop this ship. If they’re really in a relationship, I think they should meet in person more, especially since Siwon is going to be gone for 2 years (this is just my opinion). But I’ve always wondered why they never confirmed/denied their relationship status like the other couples did on this show… Anyways, I hope they each can find someone they truly love and cherish :wub:. However, I do secretly wish that they reconnect after his enlistment or that Liu Wen somehow meets Godfrey Gao (lolz) if all turns out differently :sweatingbullets:

Btw LOVE the September cover of Vogue China! That cover is like “AHH SO FIERCE. GET IT LADIES”

@liddi and @bibidep nothing to worry about that actress/model go jun hee...i think not siwon type , eventhought she's a model but not have sharpe face ,etc like what siwon and others members of suju describe about siwon type..he he he , beside that , that woman had rumours scandal example with jo jin mo korean actor , rapper eventhought both side denied...just praying the best for shiliu couple.

Don't worry @Nila.A.1409 I am not concerned about his co-stars at all :) As Mr Choi said in Ep7, "相信是重要的!(Trust is very important!)" :P If Liu Wen trusts him, then we as their shippers should too. The only thing I hope for is them finding the time in the midst of their hectic schedules to meet up more frequently prior to his enlistment, and for them to weather the storm of separation and everything else that is thrown their way. They don't have much physical contact as it is already, and it will be an even longer stretch once he enlists.

• Like 4