|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Superhero siwon... this one is hilarious  airport outfit :w00t:  i dont know when this pic actually taken .. is an old pic i reckon... but still very funny.. 

Mr. Choi wherever you are,, have a safe flight! Rest well and hope to see your new  pic with Liu Wen again sometimes near future.. maybe Jiwon can be the uploader for us :wub:

• Like 6

Superhero siwon... this one is hilarious  airport outfit :w00t:  i dont know when this pic actually taken .. is an old pic i reckon... but still very funny.. 

Mr. Choi wherever you are,, have a safe flight! Rest well and hope to see your new  pic with Liu Wen again sometimes near future.. maybe Jiwon can be the uploader for us :wub:

Vk96XD48.jpg

after they had ss5 in south america

90857709.jpg

this one before super junior went to mexico

Edited by siwonie407
  • Like 5

Guest kitkatz23

does anyone know wat watch she is wearing in her recent instagram pictures?

I'd help you if I could but I'm not a follower of fashion. Quoting you in hope that one of our girls here will pick this up. ;)

Just a guess here...but considering that she's endorsing Coach...I reckon it looks mighty similar to this watch here from her Coach campaign :P

eP4BaHk.jpg

Guest Pepsi2015

^ wow I love love love this photo of liuwen, she's amazingly beautiful

I wonder if they will do a talk show about the process of making WGM? I just saw this video of the other chinese couple, and the guy did a whole segment talking about what went on behind the show etc

Last note, I think it's silly to analyze their media interactions so closely, simply because I find subliminal messages in social media very childish, and I believe as two functional adults, their world certainly do not revolve around each other. They're both busy with their own careers and being such high profile figures, I doubt that they would spend that much time hinting at their relationship when they can FaceTime each other instead. He has declared and she has acquiesced, and we should be content. I'm not saying there's no truth in the analysis, I'm just saying it can be carried away and deter support from the couple. But I am so grateful for the dedication and detective skills because I really miss them so much. Sigh. I just want to hear wedding announcements lol. 

Thank you. Please come here and write more often.

I know we're waiting for news/photos of them like parched wanderers in the desert but it's going to come to nothing but disappointment and tears when we conjure up mirages instead to assuage our thirst. Following friends is very normal practice for most people. It becomes a huge issue when it's made out to be one by others. Then the poor fellow has to go and un-follow out of consideration for said friend(s). But when he does that, the stories start instead about why he's being suspicious. Sigh ... it's rather sad when we don't even give these guys the chance to lead a happy, (fairly) normal life without scrutinising every touch and virtual contact they have with another person. Even when in a relationship, we still want and need other friends. What's different for Siwon and Liu Wen?

• Like 9

Last note, I think it's silly to analyze their media interactions so closely, simply because I find subliminal messages in social media very childish, and I believe as two functional adults, their world certainly do not revolve around each other. They're both busy with their own careers and being such high profile figures, I doubt that they would spend that much time hinting at their relationship when they can FaceTime each other instead. He has declared and she has acquiesced, and we should be content. I'm not saying there's no truth in the analysis, I'm just saying it can be carried away and deter support from the couple. But I am so grateful for the dedication and detective skills because I really miss them so much. Sigh. I just want to hear wedding announcements lol. 

I know we're waiting for news/photos of them like parched wanderers in the desert but it's going to come to nothing but disappointment and tears when we conjure up mirages instead to assuage our thirst. Following friends is very normal practice for most people. It becomes a huge issue when it's made out to be one by others. Then the poor fellow has to go and un-follow out of consideration for said friend(s). But when he does that, the stories start instead about why he's being suspicious. Sigh ... it's rather sad when we don't even give these guys the chance to lead a happy, (fairly) normal life without scrutinising every touch and virtual contact they have with another person. Even when in a relationship, we still want and need other friends. What's different for Siwon and Liu Wen?

oh yes!! Following other people  at instagram is a very normal behavior of socially functioning people nowadays. We don't need to exaggerates the matters. Even liking other people picture is actually very normal as well. I still dont get the point of why most of fans could make such a big deal out of this  :phew: 

i felt bad for siwon, have to unfollow tiffany again ...

• Like 2

sorry out of topic 

she said her ideal type is siwon....

• Like 1

sorry to bothering you again dear..

These are just some tips when meeting the parents, nothing specifically to do with WonWen.

Watch and listen

During the course of conversation, speak less, observe more. It is safer to understand whether his/her parents are the talkative or quiet types, before determining how best to interact with them.

If you really do not know what to say, it's best to smile and nod your heads in agreement - this is a fact. Pour the drinks for everyone when you are at a loss for words during a meal.

• Like 4

Thanks, @siwonie407. Didn't someone mention her dating another person at that time? I think that's a common game the celebrities are made to play, am I right? I don't think they outright name who they actually want to get-together with. Except for Mr Choi who doesn't quite follow script at times (EXR interview). Is that girl next to her dating HeeChul?

• Like 1

^ wow I love love love this photo of liuwen, she's amazingly beautiful

I wonder if they will do a talk show about the process of making WGM? I just saw this video of the other chinese couple, and the guy did a whole segment talking about what went on behind the show.

hmmm i dont think our couple have time to actually do that kind of bts review. Im perfectly happy if they just release  more and more of bts footage and unaired scenes. I bet they still have more -_- 

btw check this acc.. interesting  to read 

https://instagram.com/p/5onCwSwZDJ/

• Like 2

Thanks, @siwonie407. Didn't someone mention her dating another person at that time? I think that's a common game the celebrities are made to play, am I right? I don't think they outright name who they actually want to get-together with. Except for Mr Choi who doesn't quite follow script at times (EXR interview). Is that girl next to her dating HeeChul?

actually i dont know when this show filming tiffany is still in relationship with 2pm's nichkhun or not but as long as i know tiffany and siwon like a good friends, they come from same entertainment agency and they're in same church/bible group (cant attach the image so here i share with you https://mobile.twitter.com/siwon407/status/230656433652387840 ) it happened in thailand when they're in a product fanmeeting 

and her friend...taeyeon said her ideal type in super junior is kim heechul..and she's exo's baekhyun girlfriend :D

reading some comments in siwon's ig and tiffany's who wrote the reason siwon unfollowed her just because liu wen :( 

dear mr.choi (if you read this) whoever you choose to become mrs.choi...as your fans i will support you...if you happy that our happinness :) 

• Like 1

Guest mywebfoot

Yup. Sometimes I think they pre-arrange with their SJ Oppas, so that it'd be easier and most convenient all around. No one gets offended, rumors get raised and dissipated and the variety monster gets fed. 

The pairing up between those two groups has been happening for ages. I'd be more surprised if someone from Girls Generation actually dated someone from Super Junior.  TaeYeon (girl on left) has been shipped with three different members of SJ... that I know of! And yes, she ended up dating someone from EXO. Go figure. 

Yup. Sometimes I think they pre-arrange with their SJ Oppas, so that it'd be easier and most convenient all around. No one gets offended, rumors get raised and dissipated and the variety monster gets fed. 

The pairing up between those two groups has been happening for ages. I'd be more surprised if someone from Girls Generation actually dated someone from Super Junior.  TaeYeon (girl on left) has been shipped with three different members of SJ... that I know of! And yes, she ended up dating someone from EXO. Go figure. 

I was on the right page then. Thanks, @mywebfoot, @siwonie407. Certainly makes sense to line up their answers before getting on the program so no one else gets an unpleasant shock. I'd name "Matt Damon" as my ideal type given the chance, but I'd have to wait till the cows come home for that to turn into something real (sorry for the impertinence, Mrs Damon). :P

What a great tactic to throw the tracking hounds off one's trail!! Send out clues and crumbs in another direction, while one can go about one's business on the quiet. Did they get found out, or was it publicly announced?

So they are church/bible study friends? Could be like family maybe?

• Like 3

Guest Nila.A.1409

@silvergrey...they are church/bible study friends...not just them...like minzy 2en1 , yoona snsd , sooyoung snsd , donghae , ok taecyeon 2pm , taeyeon snsd , hyoyeon snsd , kim soo hyun man from the star etc....( one of their photos )...maybe already shares in this forum :)

BiiG4CkCAAEea3c.jpg

Guest bibidep

Some fans came to Guam for vacation took the picture of the WonWen locks.  Look like more people hang their love hearts near WonWen lock now.  Surprise that no one hang in the same branch of WenWen locks, only themselves.

4a43fc40jw1euhku4d33vj20p018gdqn.jpg

Edited by bibidep

Attends Bible study groups, active in the church, full of fire and brimstone...I'm familiar with the type, and it will be difficult for Liu Wen to fit into Siwon's circle if she doesn't end up seeing the light. I'm sure Siwon must be praying for her soul every day.

And kudos to those who've been cautioning people from extrapolating dire and unfounded conclusions based on our couple's most innocuous activities on social media. It's really only one faithful user who's been doing it, and said user's façade of daffiness masks a bipolarity over the relationship which makes even my stance look modest.

So yeah, let's not be demented rather than delulu. For example, if SW and LW's updates indicate they're both in the same place at the same time, then we can let our minds wander. If you let it go so far till you're concluding that SW is cheating with Tiffany because she's also there and LW is present to kill the girl, that just means you need help, IMO.

• Like 4

You and your sassy comments always makes me laugh @allnaturalcrunchtime_stv 

He is no ordinary Christian. Truly devoted one! He actually goes to bible study regularly.. who knows he might be praying and fasting really hard abt Liu Wen to share the same beliefs as he is. well Mr. Choi if things didn't work out with Liu Wen you are totally my type.. gimme a call! :wub:LOL!...  i believe in Jesus.. although i  rarely  go to any of the bible study my moms refer me to go... :D 

NOTES : 

I am just kidding please do not take this comment seriously.. is just for fun.. hahahahah