|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

waaaaaa...siwon is casted on a new drama in mbc..based on this article, will just wait for the eng report.

SUPER JUNIOR Siwon cast in MBC drama possibly to act alongside Park Seo Joon & Hwang Jung Eum http://t.co/GsoR88E5ok http://t.co/xVz4WOaxOC

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20150727103900786

So he's doing a guest appearance on "She Was Pretty", ala his bungling thief role in Mask? I can't imagine him doing the full drama, seeing they only started casting now. Regardless, my utmost respect... I don't know how he does it, slotting in so many activities in between now and enlistment. 

• Like 2

You can listen to their a.m. greeting here https://www.flitto.com/twitter/85/1456736

And yes!! Siwon in a kdrama? OMG I hope it's true. I need it before he enlists

OMG I love both of their English in that AM greeting :)
And wow Siwon is really busy! I'm glad that he will be in another kdrama.

Well henry is a native English speaker hehe so its not a big feat for him. he does speak a ton of languages though and is very talented so he's worth checking out. Siwon's is always busy and I mean always. The man is a workaholic, he doesn't know when to stop. The only constant criticism he gets from ELF is that he packs his schedules so much he often has to miss certain appearances with the group. he's missed music shows before as well as music banks. I remember he didn't go to Turkey and ELF there were devastated. That's just him though and most ELF have learned to accept it.

• Like 4

Guest justafan29

waaaaaa...siwon is casted on a new drama in mbc..based on this article, will just wait for the eng report.

SUPER JUNIOR Siwon cast in MBC drama possibly to act alongside Park Seo Joon & Hwang Jung Eum http://t.co/GsoR88E5ok http://t.co/xVz4WOaxOC

So he's doing a guest appearance on "She Was Pretty", ala his bungling thief role in Mask? I can't imagine him doing the full drama, seeing they only started casting now. Regardless, my utmost respect... I don't know how he does it, slotting in so many activities in between now and enlistment.

i think they are taking most out of it before he enlist. Need to do things that he will surely be remembered even he is enlisted.

Edited by justafan29

Although I'm not sure, I think Siwon may doing it because he may wish to leave something behind for his fans.. like a goodbye gift for his fans or something among that. But ultimately, it depends on how much time left does Siwon has before his enlistment.

@stanncie: Thanks! I was aware of Henry as he is a fellow Canadian.

• Like 4

Guest justafan29

Super Junior’s Siwon in Talks to Make Drama Comeback After Almost 3 Years

Super Junior’s Siwon in Talks to Make Drama Comeback After Almost 3 Years

It has been reported that Super Junior member Choi Siwon is currently in talks to make his first comeback to the small screen after almost three years.

On July 27, a representative of SM Entertainment revealed, “Choi Siwon has received a casting offer for MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday mini series ‘She Was Beautiful’ and is positively reviewing it.”

The drama tells the story of a love triangle between Kim Hye Jin, a woman who was once a beautiful daughter of a rich household, but transforms for the worse after her family’s business runs to the ground, Man Ha Ri, a hotelier who has a lot of popularity with men due to her beautiful face and body, and Ji Sung Joon, who was once overweight during his childhood but sheds all of his weight.

If he accepts the offer, Siwon will be taking on the role of Kim Si Hyuk, a fashion magazine feature editor that has many skills in various areas including movies, photography, and fashion, who also has a mysterious aura.

Along with Siwon, Park Seo Joon (Ji Sung Joon), Hwang Jung Eum (Kim Hye Jin), and Go Joon Hee (Man Ha Ri) are also in the middle of finalizing their appearance in the drama.

Meanwhile, “She Was Beautiful” is expected to premiere in September, following the completion of “Scholar Who Walks the Night.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/26/super-juniors-siwon-in-talks-to-make-drama-comeback-after-almost-3-years

is there any information about where is siwon right now? is he still in japan?... or he quietly flew to LA already? (delulu thoughts) and they have a couple of days to do what couples do LOL ......

I don't want to disappoint you but he was having a big party with the whole SM company, he just followed back Tiffany of Girl Generation, she been following him awhile ago but only now he follow her back and liked one of the Christian Magazine about half our ago.  

around that time also liuwen followed someone..hehehe..i was waiting for smtown updates.

she already unfollowed those account...

Ahh. Withdrawals are so difficult. I miss them so much. I miss their interactions and I miss the flutters I'd get from watching them. I don't know how many times I've rewatched their twelve dates with each other. Sigh how wonderful it is to fall in love. I've noticed a lot of doubt in the thread lately, which is understandable since we barely get any interactions from them these days. However, I think this speaks volume since they're both such private individuals anyway. Siwon have been known to be very conscientious of his fans, and seeing the backlash that Sungmin experiences from his relationship, I'm sure he's much more protective of his interactions with her. They're both matured adults, there's no reason for them to be flaunting their love in social media. Though I would love to see them wearing their rings everywhere, as public figures, they're both conscious of their professions and seeing how he's cocooned in his idol status, I'm surprised he's so candid about her. I noticed that he's very flippant in his "skinship" with her, but I don't get a bored/uninterested atmosphere? I feel like he's reluctant because he'd rather be with her privately and he's only filming because of contractual obligations. It might be my shipper's heart clouding my judgment but I truly feel that he's sincere about her. Watching the BTS, I was surprised that he wasn't over the moon because she's shouting to the world she loves him. But I also realized that the gesture seemed very forced and childish, I think he wants her to be open and proud of her feelings, not necessarily cliche declarations. What I gather from them is honest communication, not so much grand gestures, thus I'm not too bummed about his lack of responses. The one moment to take away from the last episode for me was when she asked if he was ready, looking in his eyes, you could see the man's been ready since the day he met her. I mean that grin...I think I fell in love lol. 

All in all, I think they would make beautiful babies but only time will tell. I'm glad that he realizes the sacrifices she has to make being with him, I think the most present is his looming enlistment. Whether they overcome the obstacles is up to their commitment to each other since all other factors are checked off: career, family, and financial security. I feel like all I ever comment on is in his defense, but she's honestly so perf to me I have nothing more to say lol. I've also noticed that their scenes get cut at very awkward moments. There was a scene where he apologized for not knowing about the cream mask and you could see him standing up, towering over her, and all of the sudden it's cut to him sitting. Or he was consoling her when she was crying and next moment they're sitting down. Or they'd be holding hands one moment and the next they're not. I'm not sure this is done out of consideration for their relationship or because their scenes are done in multiple takes, but it's something that bothered me while I was watching. I felt like some of the scenes shown are much more intimate than what was shown, but that's just my two cents. 

Last note, I think it's silly to analyze their media interactions so closely, simply because I find subliminal messages in social media very childish, and I believe as two functional adults, their world certainly do not revolve around each other. They're both busy with their own careers and being such high profile figures, I doubt that they would spend that much time hinting at their relationship when they can FaceTime each other instead. He has declared and she has acquiesced, and we should be content. I'm not saying there's no truth in the analysis, I'm just saying it can be carried away and deter support from the couple. But I am so grateful for the dedication and detective skills because I really miss them so much. Sigh. I just want to hear wedding announcements lol. 

Ahh I have something to say about her! I totally forgot about her letter. Shame on me, how can I forget such raw vulnerability. Anyway, asides from my dramatics, one line that touched me was when she spoke about how she denied him when he proposed and she figured that it broke his heart. My literal reaction was...aww baby you knew. That was the beginning to their rift and that's when I think he realized he's in it for real. But for her to realized it, either she went over the scene or he told her because I don't think she knew he meant it until later on. For her to acknowledged that she might have broken his heart means that she must have been confident in his feelings for her, and for someone as skittish as her, it spokes volume...which prompts another awwwwwww. Ok I'm done lol. 

Edited by pioushater
wanted to add
  • Like 9

Guest missruthieruthie

so, siwon would be in k drama??? congrats for him ofcos..

but soo so sad...cos there will be.less and lesser time for the two love birds then :tears: ... how could they survive this kinda rlationship?? #sighhh

and to our dearly beloved supermodel Liu Wen #ifyoureadthis ;) please pleaseee update more pics about you having fun ... we lovee your scenery  photos, but we lovee moreee about you and you and you :rolleyes::wub: and we look forward to see your airport style photos on celebuzz or any celeb account
-xoxo

Guest mywebfoot

They're both matured adults, there's no reason for them to be flaunting their love in social media. Though I would love to see them wearing their rings everywhere, as public figures, they're both conscious of their professions and seeing how he's cocooned in his idol status, I'm surprised he's so candid about her.

Agree. Excellent post. Even though it's frustrating for us as shippers, I think we'd hurt for them too, if they became public with their relationship. The media scrutiny can be terrible. Imagine the situation for yourself! In the first few months of a relationship, when you're still trying to figure things out, and you have people asking you at every possible public event you have "How's your other half? Are things good with you two?" And then you have to answer without giving anything away, not in your face, not in your body language, even though things might be rocky. There is no escape. Lee Jin Wook and Gong Hyo Jin, Tiffany and Nickhun - broken up shortly after being 'exposed' by Dispatch. 

And then, let's say the celeb couple doesn't make it - now all the media are asking for your 'reflection' on what happened. Again, no escaping, when all you want to do is to work it out in private. 

Ji Sung once said that even though his relationship with his wife is now public (after years of secret dating), he doesn't find the scrutiny easy. They were outed shortly before getting married.

So it's a mercy and a wise move, that their relationship is secret. SiWon clearly hates hiding his girlfriend, and I understand why a man of integrity would find lying about such things distasteful, and so I feel he's been as straightforward about the relationship as he possibly can be, without actually inviting full scrutiny. Also, that bit in the book of photo memories that he wrote, where he said, "My....". I found that pretty mischievous. Who cares what "..." is. Isn't the possessive  claim of "My" enough? It is for me :)

The one moment to take away from the last episode for me was when she asked if he was ready, looking in his eyes, you could see the man's been ready since the day he met her. I mean that grin...I think I fell in love lol. 

Me too. "Are you ready?" Ready for what? Ready to wear a ring, ready to be engaged, ready to declare something? If it were a mundane kind of "ready", would his eyes have been so full of mischief and hidden thoughts? There's always this sense in their conversations that there is some secret off-screen talk that has happened. I love it.

I'm not sure this is done out of consideration for their relationship or because their scenes are done in multiple takes, but it's something that bothered me while I was watching. I felt like some of the scenes shown are much more intimate than what was shown, but that's just my two cents. 

Refer to 'fruit salad' discussion earlier. :P

Last note, I think it's silly to analyze their media interactions so closely, simply because I find subliminal messages in social media very childish, and I believe as two functional adults, their world certainly do not revolve around each other. They're both busy with their own careers and being such high profile figures, I doubt that they would spend that much time hinting at their relationship when they can FaceTime each other instead. He has declared and she has acquiesced, and we should be content. I'm not saying there's no truth in the analysis, I'm just saying it can be carried away and deter support from the couple. But I am so grateful for the dedication and detective skills because I really miss them so much. Sigh. I just want to hear wedding announcements lol. 

Wise words.

Edited by mywebfoot

so, siwon would be in k drama??? congrats for him ofcos..

but soo so sad...cos there will be.less and lesser time for the two love birds then :tears: ... how could they survive this kinda rlationship?? #sighhh

I think that they can survive this relationship as long as they still have trust, support and love each other. I think when it comes to long-distance relationships, trust, having faith and being supportive is really important in maintaining a relationship, especially for Siwon since he has stressed out the importance of trust in his BRI interviews as well as magazine interviews. I also think that what they are going through is a good example of how Liu Wen would deal with Siwon's enlistment. I personally think this period of time would be tough on both parties as well.

I'm not sure how Korean weddings work and how traditional their families are, but I think it would be better if Siwon and Liu Wen just let nature to take its course. Of course, they could rush their wedding but I think it's best if they got engaged first and waited to have the wedding after his enlistment or maybe (not sure if this is allowed in Korean culture) they could register for wedding but not have their banquet. But again, this depends on how traditional their families are.

@mywebfoot: I completely agree. The media scrutiny is terrible. I mean everywhere they go in Korea, China or even in HK, Siwon and Liu Wen have news value and the HK media is ultimately the worse when it comes to following celebrities everywhere. To give an example of how bad HK media is, several months ago, there is a couple who were constantly in the HK spotlight before they had admitted that they were together. And now that they are together, they were followed on their first date and the HK media exposed details of their first date.  And the girl and the guy had to request the HK media to give them privacy several times.  So I think that if they remain private in their relationship, it would benefit them in the long run than making their relationship public.

• Like 5

Guest TA380

Mun+won just uploaded in her weibo a picture of LW from LaPerla. As a female when I saw that photo I will wow, wonder how someone will react when he see it.

Guest Pepsi2015

Mun+won just uploaded in her weibo a picture of LW from LaPerla. As a female when I saw that photo I will wow, wonder how someone will react when he see it.

Liuwen must be every brand's dream girl<33

Somehow, she just makes everything she has so luxurious yet not showy

I remember I really didn't like the brand Coach before, seemed cheap and design was all over the place (sorry >.<) But after seeing Liuwen on the Coach video ads, I am looking at their leather bags in a different light lol 

Edited by Pepsi2015

Liuwen must be every brand's dream girl<33

Somehow, she just makes everything she has so luxurious yet not showy

I remember I really didn't like the brand Coach before, seemed cheap and design was all over the place (sorry >.<) But after seeing Liuwen on the Coach video ads, I am looking at their leather bags in a different light lol 

she's so stunning :wub: imagine my favorite k-idol will marrying her soon aaarrggggghhhhhhh :wub::wub:

he's already in kansai airport with his "son"

0060wjSvjw1euh95ntxo0j30hs0nq3zm.jpg

Edited by siwonie407
  • Like 4

does anyone know wat watch she is wearing in her recent instagram pictures?

I'd help you if I could but I'm not a follower of fashion. Quoting you in hope that one of our girls here will pick this up. ;)

morning update from siwon.

Awww... 崔同学 Student Choi and 刘老师 Teacher Lau, now father and son? :D A sight for sore eyes to be sure :) 

刘老师  Teacher Lau resembles a cuddly puppy here. Super adorable! He's inherited the floppy fringe from his 'dad'  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

I totally agree with @pioushater  @mywebfoot  @twistbow 

Although i really really miss this couple. I'm not hoping for an official  statement from them..occasional hints that makes us delulu is fine.. (sudden surprise appearance etc) but officials statement that involves the management are not necessarily  needed at this stage unless they are announcing marriage plans. I personally  think they didn't need to do any public announcement, not until they make a wedding plans. So yeah most likely we would not hear from them much especially during the enlisment. But i personally agree that it will be much better for their relationship later on to keep things privately now. And from Siwon side, i think what he did is already  brave enough and we dont even need to questioned  his sincerity towards Liu Wen, i've been digging abt him and all i can say that he truly never did such thing with other girl (especially the IG post and how he introduces his family to her). When a guy start to introducing his family to a girl is a clear indication of how serious this relationship to him. So i feel sorry for him if we judge his heart based on his gesture while hugging or things like that. The Fact that Liu Wen knows all his immediate  family member already speaks a volume towards his sincerity. We just need to keep supporting them in this thread and pray that God will give the best plan for their relationship. Im having fun just playing detectives at times (although it might be wrong LOL) and just chatting around with you guys at this forumh :)  dont need to take things to seriously and dont add more pressure to their relationship..

Fun facts : not relating to the relationship at all B)

if you google Siwon, you will find abt 5.200.000 results  about him

but if you google Liu Wen, you will find 72.200.000 results abt her... 

so yeah LW is a big deal in the world although ppl from south east asian country like me usually will be more familiar with Siwon, since we are not really exposed with High Fashion world.. and the media exposing more abt Idol and Kpop World. Thanks to siwon and LFIL now i know abt her and her accomplishment in Fashion Industry and totally a big Fan of her

Oh how i wish i could meet her in person and  take a picture with her :wub::phew: (im being delulu again LOL) 

• Like 7

need your help @liddi ;)

Pic1:
SW: I win! honey~come here...
[actually it says I'm hard - again poking fun at Siwon's pronunciation where 赢 (win) and 硬 (hard) are both "ying"]

[LW quietly drifting away...]

Pic2:
Drift away... drift away... not looking back...

Pic3: 
LW: Brother Choi...
SW: Sister Liu... I, Brother Choi am coming...
[Note: Brother and sister here are terms of endearment between lovers]

Pic4: 
LW: Brother Choi... I'm very scared...
SW: How can you live without me?! 

Pic5:
LW: When I am with you... I can't do anything right...
[Collapse... collapse...]

Pic6:
SW: What kayaking... it is just wearing me out...
[LW: happy... [he's] so fashionable... keke]

Pic6:
SW: It was obvious that I won [again, the wrong pronunciation]... why... so tired..
[LW: enjoying the moment... happy...]
[Referring to the caption where LW said: "Just as you said, I am so lazy" -- when did he say that...]

Pic7:
LW: I am... I am...
SW: I told you before, you are queen!
[the caption actually says "huang hu", which is poking fun of how Siwon wrongly pronounced "queen" as "huang hu", instead of "huang hou" 皇后 in the extra footage of Ep7 at the hanok]
[LW: embarrassed after her secret thoughts are exposed]

Pic8:
[LW in a great mood... wanting to sing out loud... the main theme burst forth...
[lyrics of the folk song about a girl sitting at the bow of a boat while her lover walks by the shore, lovingly towing her boat]

• Like 6

Guest foxydavis86

Sigh, K-pop fans always wonder about the reasons why certain Kpop stars unfollow one another. But like I have mentioned earlier, Super Junior members including Siwon have a close friendship with the Girls' Generation members. So I wouldn't worry about it.

I know they are close but why followed her back and  5 hours later unfollowed her again??  I think I know the reason but I don't want to say it here.  I hope what I think is not correct otherwise he will have a big war in his Weibo account from the ShiLiu fans.

same case when we disscussed about yunypu here...siwon used to followed her but he unfollowed her after we talked about her in this thread...

what are u guys saying??? :(