|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest missruthieruthie

@vana117724 WOWW!!!... thats a very very comprehensive and impressive one too, darl!! :D

me been a longgg time fan of this gorgeous humble supermodel Liu Wen too, and i think im gonna be hooked with her for more more years to come hahaha:P:wub:

and @twistbow my oh myyyy....... Godfrey Gao isssssss soo soo yummy...

there u go mr Choi Jr... u better seal the deal soon, or no deal at all ;)... 

Guest queeniet

does anyone know wat watch she is wearing in her recent instagram pictures?

Edited by queeniet

Guest justafan29

is there any information about where is siwon right now? is he still in japan?... or he quietly flew to LA already? (delulu thoughts) and they have a couple of days to do what couples do LOL ......

I don't want to disappoint you but he was having a big party with the whole SM company, he just followed back Tiffany of Girl Generation, she been following him awhile ago but only now he follow her back and liked one of the Christian Magazine about half our ago.  

around that time also liuwen followed someone..hehehe..i was waiting for smtown updates.

995b67ca24.png

Guest bibidep

We have to be careful more about what we said here, I think Mr. Siwon may already visit our thread.  Some how he unfollowed Tiffany now, the fans asking him why??  I hope he didn't read in here because I did post about that.   He must be out of his mind at that moment and now realize what he did hahah.  Mr. Siwon, if you visit this thread why not say hi and bye for us once. 

I'm also sure that both Siwon and Liu Wen knew about each other before the production. It's unthinkable for them to accept a random pairing considering their celebrity status. But that also proves that there were mutual interests before filming, and they were attracted to each other.

We've been through this before but you might have missed it - it's practically a certainty that Liu Wen didn't know she'd be doing the show with Siwon at least initially when she signed on because the original announcement stated that she would be paired with Jerry Yan. And Liu Wen is hardly a "celebrity" in East Asia on the same level that Siwon is, so if not for commercial reasons, I'd imagine she agreed to be on the show because she literally has never been on a date in her life. Siwon is a completely different case, and there's good reason to believe he knew he'd be partnered with Liu Wen when he signed on.

Kpop and Godfrey Gao isn't unheard of in where I live. We even have this nice area where people call it the Koreantown. :D. And in where I'm from, we don't take ABC, CNN nor any other American media seriously as American media are allowed to be manipulated by political parties and they can write about fake news and claim it to be true (not necessarily on fashion news but international news).

Um...okay. :huh:

I have to add I'm not Asian, so stuff like Koreatown and K-Pop aren't exactly foremost on my radar or anything like that.

• Like 3

Guest queeniet

i'm a little sad that siwon is going to enlist soon, omg why siwon why didn't you enlist earlierrrr??? WEI????

the fact that he is enlisting is going to affect their  relationship a lot if they have sparks for each other... *cries*

LOL but like can we have pics of them in europe at some fancy hotel together soon like how suzy and lee minho was caught *delulu*

We have to be careful more about what we said here, I think Mr. Siwon may already visit our thread.  Some how he unfollowed Tiffany now, the fans asking him why??  I hope he didn't read in here because I did post about that.   He must be out of his mind at that moment and now realize what he did hahah.  Mr. Siwon, if you visit this thread why not say hi and bye for us once. 

Sigh, K-pop fans always wonder about the reasons why certain Kpop stars unfollow one another. But like I have mentioned earlier, Super Junior members including Siwon have a close friendship with the Girls' Generation members. So I wouldn't worry about it.

@queeniet: I think that SM does have some say in when they want their stars to enlist and that some Super Junior fans have posted a rumoured schedule of when each of the SJ members would enlist couple of years ago.

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

Sigh, K-pop fans always wonder about the reasons why certain Kpop stars unfollow one another. But like I have mentioned earlier, Super Junior members including Siwon have a close friendship with the Girls' Generation members. So I wouldn't worry about it.

I know they are close but why followed her back and  5 hours later unfollowed her again??  I think I know the reason but I don't want to say it here, I can tell you this is not about Siwon and her but someone else.  I hope what I think is not correct otherwise he will have a big war in his Weibo account from the ShiLiu fans.

Edited by bibidep

Guest queeniet

has anyone watch this yet??

really love how she never changed, always humble and optimistic which is very inspiring :)

I know they are close but why followed her back and  5 hours later unfollowed her again??  I think I know the reason but I don't want to say it here.  I hope what I think is not correct otherwise he will have a big war in his Weibo account from the ShiLiu fans.

same case when we disscussed about yunypu here...siwon used to followed her but he unfollowed her after we talked about her in this thread...

Guest TA380

Siwon just updated his IG 5 min ago with a picture together with Henry in Osaka He wrote having breakfast with my son. LOL

Guest TA380
morning update from siwon.

Awww... 崔同学 Student Choi and 刘老师 Teacher Lau, now father and son? :D A sight for sore eyes to be sure :) 

Or was he referring to 8C on his T-shirt....LOL

Awww... 崔同学 Student Choi and 刘老师 Teacher Lau, now father and son? :D A sight for sore eyes to be sure :) 

Or was he referring to 8C on his T-shirt....LOL

That is quite possible too! In which case, 刘老师该是路边捡回来的,不邀自请之客 (Teacher Lau must be a stray from the street, an uninvited guest to breakfast :P )

• Like 3

Guest justafan29

waaaaaa...siwon is casted on a new drama in mbc..based on this article, will just wait for the eng report.

SUPER JUNIOR Siwon cast in MBC drama possibly to act alongside Park Seo Joon & Hwang Jung Eum http://t.co/GsoR88E5ok http://t.co/xVz4WOaxOC

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20150727103900786

Edited by justafan29

I know they are close but why followed her back and  5 hours later unfollowed her again??  I think I know the reason but I don't want to say it here.  I hope what I think is not correct otherwise he will have a big war in his Weibo account from the ShiLiu fans.

same case when we disscussed about yunypu here...siwon used to followed her but he unfollowed her after we talked about her in this thread...

who is yunypu?