|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest mywebfoot

I was fascinated by the movements of his eyes throughout those few minutes.

@silvergrey those are some serious shipper skillz you are developing. :) 

You're welcome, although it was but a small insight. I don't have much evidence to offer other than gut feeling after observing Teukie for so long. 

I do agree with you about the eyes! Both Teuk and SiWon had the most guarded faces in the Radio Star. Their eyes kept shifting, as if scanning for the next threat. Teuk's almost always like that when it comes to personal life (more so lately, due to the family tragedy), but now SiWon is kinda doing it too. Gotta wonder. 

Edited by mywebfoot

is there any information about where is siwon right now? is he still in japan?... or he quietly flew to LA already? (delulu thoughts) and they have a couple of days to do what couples do LOL ......

I think that he can only fly to LA early if he has no other work commitments in Korea or anywhere else in Asia.

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

is there any information about where is siwon right now? is he still in japan?... or he quietly flew to LA already? (delulu thoughts) and they have a couple of days to do what couples do LOL ......

I don't want to disappoint you but he was having a big party with the whole SM company, he just followed back Tiffany of Girl Generation, she been following him awhile ago but only now he follow her back and liked one of the Christian Magazine about half our ago.  

I don't want to disappoint you but he was having a big party with the whole SM company, he just followed back Tiffany of Girl Generation, she been following him awhile ago but only now he follow her back and liked one of the Christian Magazine about half our ago.  

Well although they recently followed each other on their social media websites, Super Junior and Girls' Generation members were always close, like brothers and sisters. But I think yesterday's concert had a special meaning for Siwon because if he is enlisting in couple of months/weeks, then this would Siwon's last time to perform with all of his labelmates and that this was the encore concert for SMTown Live.

• Like 3

Guest vana117724

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here. I usually don't leave my usual areas in soompi but I'm making an exception for this couple. I stumbled upon Liuwen and Siwon randomly one day on youtube and I was instantly hooked on the show. I went on to read all the pages of this thread and watched hours of their clips on youtube.

I was familiar with Siwon before but Liuwen was new to me even though I'm a huge fashion fan. I can't believe she wasn't on my radar but thanks to this show, I've grown to really admire and adore her. Siwon, I knew about his family and their wealth and I think the moment when he brought his father on the show and perhaps whole family, really separated fact from fiction. Liuwen's sincerity in the show also made their interactions seem really real. I was surprised at how much I ship this couple. I've watched WGM since the very first broadcast and have watched it since 2008, on and off and for couples of my interest. I'm normally really skeptical of everything and I would watch for pure entertainment with the absolute understanding that 99 percent of the couples weren't going to be together by the end of their segment. I believe something is brewing for these two.

I also want to add that this thread has been very fun for me to read through. I lol'ed on the train on the way to work due to everyone's investigative skills here. If I ever need to get some dirt on people, I'm placing an ad here first.

Through this show I've gotten to know Liuwen and how she is as a person and I've come to be such a huge fan of her. I have a total girl crush on the woman. She's someone worth looking up to and is just so freaking beautiful inside and out. In my spare time I've been looking up her body of work. It's so impressive...and she's more than just a VS model. I used to not understand why Siwon kept saying he's "lucky" but now I wholeheartedly think he's right in saying that he ended up with such a fantastic partner.

Anyway, with or without this show, Liuwen has accomplished so much as a model. I'm a huge fashion fiend so it's no wonder Liuwen appeals most to me.Yes, it was indicated on the show that she's a VS angel as well as many others things but let me share some of her awesomeness. So before LFIL and Siwon, this is who Liuwen is:

From photographer Dario Catellani

From former model and photographer Todd Anthony Taylor:
This shot is from one of the first times I shot Liu Wen - I was really in the mood to catch a moment - it was super early in the morning and we were all feeling it a little bit - for lighting I wanted the shot backlit with some flare diffusing the shot and ask Liu Wen to just walk to me with the sun behind her - she is truly a natural model - she took direction without hesitation and walked with a story in mind - giving me frame after frame of images with
narrative - from shooting her I know why she became a top model

abcdKSeR.jpg

Credits: instagram/toddatyler and http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/liu-wen-october-2012-june-2014-a-195163-14.html

From Stockton Johnson, who's shot with Liu Wen many many times and a photographer for Vogue, Elle and Harper Bazaar's all over the world. He seems like a huge fan of Liu Wen, Siwon and Jiwon better watch out. Apparently she's the "love of his life."

Stockton Johnson's other work with liu wen:

Before Maximilian Hecker called her the most beautiful woman in the world and penned a song for/about her, Liu Wen was featured in GQ (United States) in 2012 on their Lust List.

Due to the fact that she's been in the fashion world for so long, she bound to have fashion model besties. Her friends just happen to be some of the top fashion models in the world.

With Joan Smalls

image387586.jpgimage387590.jpgimage387591.jpg

Joan Smalls is a pretty big deal in the fashion industry...she said Liu Wen is one of her fashion bestie. Watch the clip here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=118&v=rnS8DSwaG4Y

Constance Jablonski:

image387592.jpgimage387594.jpgimage387595.jpg

The Estee Lauder Girls: Liu Wen, Joan, and Constance

image387602.jpg

Lindsey Wixson:

image387598.jpgimage387599.jpgimage387601.jpg

Arlenis Sosa

image387667.jpgimage387668.jpgimage387670.jpg

Bette Franke

image387603.jpgimage387604.jpgimage387605.jpg

With Zhang Zilin (featured in LFIL episode 4)

image387606.jpg

With Fashion Designer Jason Wu (Michelle Obama has worn his gowns to Obama's inaugurations)

image387608.jpg

With fashion designer Richard Chai (Liuwen has opened and closed his fashion shows during NYFW)

image387615.jpg

She's a Zac Posen Favorite:

image387622.jpg

Liu Wen is also a Steven Klein Muse for L'Officiel Singapore's 8th anniversary (March 2015). I can't stress enough how being a designer or photographer's muse is important in the fashion world. Especially if a model wants to move from the realm of just simply being a fashion model and into the world of supermodeldom. Liu Wen is a long list of admirers from Jean Paul Gaultier to Zac Posen to Michael Kors to Steven Klein...I would even say Anna Wintour given the amount of times Liu Wen's been in US Vogue.

image387677.jpg

Vogue Italia 50th Anniversary (September 2014) 50 iconic models by Steven Meisel (An Iconic photographer with his iconic supermodels.) It's an amazing accomplishment to be picked to be included this is crazy group of superstar supermodels.

image387678.jpgimage387679.jpgimage387681.jpg

Some gorgeous showcards (what modeling agencies send out to casting directors of fashion shows) from Liu Wen's former modeling agency, Marilyn

image387616.jpgimage387617.jpg

Tommy Hilfiger Fall 2015 fashion show. Liu Wen is Lady Danger and has her own trading card...I think it's pretty legit when you get your own trading card and is called Lady Danger. Her position is also quarterback...the star player on any football team. ;D

image387664.jpgimage387665.jpg

source: http://www.style.com/trends/industry/2015/tommy-hilfiger-models

Behind the scenes of Liuwen getting ready for the 2012 VS Fashion Show

image387618.jpgimage387621.jpg

It took her six hours to paint these tattoos on and 2 hours to take off.

Remember this picture from somewhere? It's from Vogue Australia's March 2013 issue where Liu Wen had an amazing editorial

vogue-oz-2013-march7.jpg

---

Other tidbits about Liuwen:

She ranked two years in a row on Forbe's list for models that earned the most. (2013 and 2014) She brought in 4.7 million in 2013 and 7 million in 2014. For a model, that's a big deal.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/vannale/2013/08/19/the-worlds-highest-paid-models-of-2013/

http://www.forbes.com/models/
 (for 2014)

http://jingdaily.com/liu-wen-spotlights-rise-of-the-chinese-supermodel-with-highest-paid-list-ranking/

Liu Wen is listed on Models.com (big source of ranking models for many years in the fashion industry) as a New Supermodel. She's been elevated from her ranking of 9th in 2011 and 3rd in 2013 to a the new class of supermodels:

https://models.com/rankings/ui/NewSupers

https://models.com/models/liu-wen

http://www.thefashionspot.com/runway-news/327039-whos-this-years-top-model-inside-the-new-modelscom-rankings/

http://www.theguardian.com/fashion/fashion-blog/2013/aug/22/liu-wen-joan-smalls-forbes-models

http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subclass-cnt.aspx?id=20121113000053&cid=1504

---

She's been featured in lots of fashion clips from extremely reputable fashion brands and sources:

Michael Kors: The Man and His Muses - Vanity Fair Photo Shoot

Jean Paul Gaultier | Haute Couture Fall Winter 2013/2014 | Full Show | Exclusive 

(Liu Wen closes the JPG Fall 2013 Haute Couture fashion show...it's kinda a big deal)

How to Speak Mandarin with Liu Wen

H&M Holiday feat. Christy Turlington Burns, Doutzen Kroes and Liu Wen

Day 6 - Liu Wen by Daniel Jackson (LOVE Advent 2014)

Liu Wen at 'All Is Lost' Red Carpet 5/22/2013 in Cannes

La Perla Fall/Winter 2015 Backstage Film

On the Scene: New York Fashion Week Backstage at Derek Lam

Elite New Face (Season Trailer) | Elite Model Look

How To Pronounce The Hardest Names In Fashion

Tory Burch Summer 2015

Tory Burch Resort 2013

Tory Burch Fall 2013 Lookbook

“Earrings on the sky” starring Liu Wen, Arlenis Sosa and Chopard

Details of the CHANEL Spring-Summer 2015 Ready-to-Wear collection

Estee Lauder Icons

Estee Lauder X Liu Wen for Elle China October 2012 Cover

Secretos de top - Vogue Espana with Liu Wen and Joan SmallsChinese whispers, in conversation with Liu Wen (Dolce & Gabbana)

Liu Wen on ABC News (US)

Victoria's Secret 2009 - Boom Boom Pow (First Appearance at VS Fashion Show)

Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (2011 Liu Wen Appearance)

Victoria's Secret Fashion show 2012 - Circus HD 720p

ck Calvin Klein Spring 2012

Behind The Book: Ever Greens (Neiman Marcus)

Vogue Italia September 2014: Anniversary Issue by Steven Meisel

September Magazine: 111 Years of Extraordinary (Bergdorf Goodman)

Liu Wen - Model Behaviour (Dazed and Confused)

Roberto Cavalli Fall/Winter 2013-2014 Advertising Campaign

#CoachNewYorkStories: Liu Wen for Coach ("Even though there's no gorilla" - I love her lol)

Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art (2014)

Liu Wen, Fashion Model - 1/5

2014 H&M Fall Fashion 10" CM - Liu Wen, Liya Kebede, Natasha Poly [HD]

Liu Wen : "J'aimerais devenir styliste" - Le Figaro ("I'm still single" from 2014)

Liu Wen - The New Icons H&M Spring 2013

Liu Wen in “Untitled” by Poppy de Villeneuve

AnOther Armani directed by Sharif Hamza

Liu Wen's journey to the Met Gala

MODEL CITIZEN: LIU WEN (Nylon Magazine)

Liu Wen in The Girls of Autumn/Winter 2011 by Justin Wu

The A-Z of Beauty

Credits: I don't remember where all the sources are from for the photos but they are mainly from google and thefashionspot.

I apologize greatly if this is spamming...I just want to share some Liu Wen awesome to fill the void left with the end of LFIN and to showcase the great things that Liu Wen has accomplished and the side of her that's unseen and not shown to most of us...until now maybe lol. Peace and love WenWon Shiliu Forever 16 shippers. I hope this ship never docks.

Edited by vana117724

Guest queeniet

@vana117724 THANKS FOR THE POST, LIKE YOU I AM NOW A HUGE FAN OF HER AS WELL..

Liuwen is actually the reason why i come to watch chinese wgm at first, i was surprised because she was such a huge international supermodel and she agree to do this show ??O.O (wgm kinda have bad reputation in korea), i literally see her pictures all the time when i go to the mall so i got curious. i was expecting her to be chic and hard to get along but omg she's so cutee LOLOL

http://www.netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/04/tv-wgm-china-choi-siwon-and-liu-wen.html

there was this old articles on netizenbuzz , and korean netizens are not very familiar with her thinking she's some random actress -_- but if you scroll down the international fans comments section, everyone was like freaking out on how WGM manage to get Liu Wen and think she is too good for this lmaoo. 

Edited by queeniet

vana, thank you for that post; you're a girl after my own heart! I came to the show oppositely from you in that I had no idea who Siwon was but had perused most, if not all, of the details you posted about Liu Wen. :lol: I'm just so glad that more people have become exposed to the awesomeness that is this woman after watching the show. I am also a fashion nut and an admirer of many models, but I'm a fan of Liu Wen like no other because I have honestly never come across another model who is as genuinely warm, unaffected, and seemingly pure-hearted as she is.

To be the first and possibly the only boyfriend she'll ever have makes Siwon an exceedingly lucky guy, and it's heartening to know he recognizes that. As I still feel like I hardly know the real Siwon at all, I can only hope that Liu Wen is justified in feeling the same way about him.

• Like 4

Liu Wen posted a pic on her IG 31 minutes ago: https://instagram.com/p/5nTSYct3gp/?taken-by=liuwenlw
I'm not trying to create any conflict but isn't there a slight chance that LW's makeup artist isn't just limited to 何磊东田? I also googled 何磊东田 and he also works with other Chinese models and actresses.  And unless LW flew again in the last few hours or if she took a picture before she left NY, I think she is still in NY because if she is in California/LA, the license plates should be white with the red "California" word, not yellow in her most recent IG picture. And I was reading some of the comments that asks her if she is currently in Greenpoint (Brooklyn, NY).

EDIT: 何磊 is part of 东田造型 [in English: Tony Studio] as a contracted make-up artist. And this is his 15th year in make-up/beauty industry.

• Like 3

@silvergrey those are some serious shipper skillz you are developing. :) 

You're welcome, although it was but a small insight. I don't have much evidence to offer other than gut feeling after observing Teukie for so long. 

I do agree with you about the eyes! Both Teuk and SiWon had the most guarded faces in the Radio Star. Their eyes kept shifting, as if scanning for the next threat. Teuk's almost always like that when it comes to personal life (more so lately, due to the family tragedy), but now SiWon is kinda doing it too. Gotta wonder. 

One has to keep up with the calibre of ShiLiu shippers :P

I didn't know both Lee Teuk or Siwon that well prior to this show so I don't have past observations to make a comparison, except for some of the videos I have looked up as a result of this show. But on Radio Star, their eyes were speaking a different language of their own and the body language was guarded, like you mentioned. I don't think Siwon relaxed much, if at all, the entire time, and Lee Teuk just appeared watchful. I went to read up on Lee Teuk's family tragedy. How very sad and devastating that must've been. I'm even more glad now of his brotherhood with the SJ boys.

@vana117724  Thank you for putting together a brilliant first post! I'd seen and read the photos and news bits you'd shared but they were scattered all over, through different sources. It's great to have them collated in the one piece. Liu Wen is such an easy to love person so it's not hard to see why men and women would have great affection for her. And on the professional side of things, her fantastic work attitude must be a great boon to designers, photographers etc who do get their fare share of divas, I'm sure. There is a particular gown I loved from Zac Posen, and her being a favourite of his, perhaps he might get chosen to design her wedding gown when the time comes. :wub:

• Like 3

Guest Connie633

Liu wen's been huge. Her pictures are all over NYC on billboards all the time. Last winter she has a huge H&M ad campaign right over The Korean town near Herald square. She's probably one of the most recognizable Asian faces around the world. I did not know anything about Choi Siwon, but enjoyed watching them together in LFIL. I share most of your feelings that they did indeed fell in love by watching the show. I work in video/film productions and have been on the set of some reality TV shows, and I can definitely see the unusual chemistry between our two leads. Some of the details of the scenes simply cannot be scripted. But of course there need to have a script for such type of shows, and there will be lots of acting as well. With all the cameras, lights and crew members, and the directions given out by the director and producers,  the two main characters will have to perform for the cameras. I've been quite certain of the pair being real life couple untill I saw a BTS clip from episode 12, the "titanic" scene. After shouting out he loves Liu Wen, Siwon turned around to give Liu Wen a hug and some pats on her back. The politeness is a bit surprising. That seemed to me a hug between two coworkers, not two lovers at all. It could totally be a simple expression at th moment, while both of them were in the working mode, but it still kind of made me wonder. On another note, it really seems it's  harder for Siwon to so publicly declare his love for Liu Wen. Liu wen handled that scene so effortlessly, and Siwon was actually being a bit shy, which I took as a positiv sign. 

from mun+won weibo...@liddi...need help...

L崔始源刘雯 石榴夫妇 我们相爱吧 花絮合集 <自剪> 41:59秒 有一秒钟和我剪的不一样么?![doge]麻烦请蓝V支付工钱,就用母带抵吧!!![可爱]

#我们相爱吧#【石榴夫妇史上最全花絮合集版[心]】每一周,我们都为电视上那点少的可怜的石榴CP的镜头而唏嘘不已!壮哉我大石榴党,我们不怕虐,就怕虐不够!终于,@江苏卫视我们相爱吧 石榴夫妇最全花絮合集版来了!石榴CP秀甜蜜恩爱完整大放送,让你一次看过瘾!O网页链接 @崔始源@刘雯

On 22Jul, JSTV basically announced said that every week, they sighed over the pitifully little footage of ShiLiu. Now, they have combined all the ShiLiu highlights together for the enjoyment of the fans.

Apparently, these are just footage that were already seen, and mun+won herself had previously stitched the footage together and uploaded her own version of it.

They over-promised once again, didn't they? Where is all that treasure trove of un-aired footage that we've yet to see? :angry:  Something/someone is playing gatekeeper, I reckon. Hmph!

Liu wen's been huge. Her pictures are all over NYC on billboards all the time. Last winter she has a huge H&M ad campaign right over The Korean town near Herald square. She's probably one of the most recognizable Asian faces around the world. I did not know anything about Choi Siwon, but enjoyed watching them together in LFIL. I share most of your feelings that they did indeed fell in love by watching the show. I work in video/film productions and have been on the set of some reality TV shows, and I can definitely see the unusual chemistry between our two leads. Some of the details of the scenes simply cannot be scripted. But of course there need to have a script for such type of shows, and there will be lots of acting as well. With all the cameras, lights and crew members, and the directions given out by the director and producers,  the two main characters will have to perform for the cameras. I've been quite certain of the pair being real life couple untill I saw a BTS clip from episode 12, the "titanic" scene. After shouting out he loves Liu Wen, Siwon turned around to give Liu Wen a hug and some pats on her back. The politeness is a bit surprising. That seemed to me a hug between two coworkers, not two lovers at all. It could totally be a simple expression at th moment, while both of them were in the working mode, but it still kind of made me wonder. On another note, it really seems it's  harder for Siwon to so publicly declare his love for Liu Wen. Liu wen handled that scene so effortlessly, and Siwon was actually being a bit shy, which I took as a positiv sign. 

I've learned to discount the scenes which are very likely scripted as they were probably just 'working' in those; scenes like that Titanic moment and the one where she declares her love for him by the boats ring false to me. What's important are the scenes which aren't scripted as they tell us much about the real life relationship: the COTC, SOL, and dinner with Daddy are such examples. Details like Siwon's handwritten messages in the scrapbook simply can't have been faked just for show either, and the off-screen shenanigans all add up to the romance being a real one.

• Like 3

EDIT: thanks bibidep for the BTS. why am i not liking that tapping hug ? is it just me ? or i am reading too much ? what does tapping mean in a hug ? when in a  hug i only tap if i need to console a child or this is how ppl hug there coz i saw LW doing the tapping hug too after the famous COTC.... eeks forgive me if i am talking nonsense . 

I tried to think so hard why he always hug her like that after the episode 5.  Now I had my answered for that because he know she was not acting like he used to just for show but only her real emotion of dating a man in real life.  At that time he start holding back so she can't be more heart breaking after the show end.  During the time she in the hospital, he noticed his feeling and his heart beating out of order so he know he care a lot about her too.   If he just acting like normal show he used to in the past he will hug her tight and do a lot of other things and after the show done that's it.  This time is different his feeling is mix, he have to control himself too.  Now we have to wait and see after the show end for a few months if their feeling are still the same at the time they filmed the show then they will know they really love each other out side the show not just because they get used to see each other from the show and just miss when the show end.

I agree with this. If he's acting he'll just act the as the usual korean guy in every Kdrama. What we saw in the show was him in his ups and downs. Him, experiencing the raw emotions like any ordinary guy. I want to point out a lot of things but i'd rather not since i know some here share my sentiments. So that's fine.:)

Keep calm and wait for ShiLiu. :-)

• Like 4

Liu wen's been huge. Her pictures are all over NYC on billboards all the time. Last winter she has a huge H&M ad campaign right over The Korean town near Herald square. She's probably one of the most recognizable Asian faces around the world. I did not know anything about Choi Siwon, but enjoyed watching them together in LFIL.

Like you, I also wasn't familiar with both Siwon and Liu Wen. I did know that Siwon was part of Super Junior and Super Junior M. But other than that, I knew nothing about him. It was only until AllKpop started to post articles about Siwon and Liu Wen.. that's when I heard of them. And for me, I think if we compare LW's popularity in Canada and in the US, Liu Wen would be more known in the USA than Canada. I'm saying this because although Godfrey Gao (the world's first male supermodel in the world) comes from Vancouver, Godfrey Gao is still unrecognizable here in Vancouver. Yet in overseas and in China, Godfrey Gao is highly recognizable by people.

• Like 2

They over-promised once again, didn't they? Where is all that treasure trove of un-aired footage that we've yet to see? :angry:  Something/someone is playing gatekeeper, I reckon. Hmph!

@silvergrey Perhaps it's all the fruit salad scenes that's being kept well under wraps ;) There definitely are more yet unseen BTSes... the ones we already know of being her learning the folk dance at the Chamorro village, helping each other apply the homemade insect repellent. And that's just from Ep10! The staff who revealed the aired vs unaired footage stopped there... so I have to think that there is instruction not to reveal any more than that, in particular Eps 11 and 12. Why? Your guess is as good as mine :) 

Actually I like the way he hugged her in the newly revealed BTS from Ep12. First one hand on the railing, then two hands! Initiated by him! @mywebfoot posted very insightfully about manner hands before here:

which actually puts this BTS and his behaviour into perspective. They have cameras right in their faces as they shouted out their love declaration to the sea. She is still emotional yet elated. For him to have hugged her the way he did while the cameras were still rolling... I see it rather as him having a momentary lapse, forgetting his manner hands for a moment, and possibly thinking the cameras have stopped rolling, rather than any awkwardness between them. Notice how every single time he hugs her with both hands, the scene cuts to the next one abruptly, even post-skydiving? This is true in this BTS as well... but this time, we are privy to a far longer footage than before, for which I'm glad.

• Like 4

Like you, I also wasn't familiar with both Siwon and Liu Wen. I did know that Siwon was part of Super Junior and Super Junior M. But other than that, I knew nothing about him. It was only until AllKpop started to post articles about Siwon and Liu Wen.. that's when I heard of them. And for me, I think if we compare LW's popularity in Canada and in the US, Liu Wen would be more known in the USA than Canada. I'm saying this because although Godfrey Gao (the world's first male supermodel in the world) comes from Vancouver, Godfrey Gao is still unrecognizable here in Vancouver. Yet in overseas and in China, Godfrey Gao is highly recognizable by people.

Ooh, Godfrey Gao...hot and insanely tall! :wub: I've shipped him and Liu Wen, but unfortunately that ship has sailed. :P

Where I'm from, K-Pop is practically unheard of so Siwon could've stood up in my soup and I wouldn't have known who he was, but Liu Wen is newsworthy because she is a trailblazer in the fashion world and is the most successful Asian supermodel ever. Considering that China and the rest of Asia as a whole must constitute the lion's share of the fashion market these days, Liu Wen's profile would only seem that much more well burnished. If the New York Times does a cover story on you and pieces about you have been run on both ABC and CNN, I think it isn't going too far in saying that you've been successful in North America.

• Like 4

Guest Connie633

I watched the behind the scene clip where they hugged in episode 12 again. It could totally be a "Honey we did it" moment. :wub:

And here is what I think about the request  for the extra footage. There'll be tons of raw materials from the shoot. Think about the multiple cameras that were used in shooting a show like this. There are for sure more juicy stuff, but there will be more boring and mundane stuff, like most of the reality TV shoots where they run their camera almost nonstop. Those ended up on the editing floor will not be easy to organize. Unless someone is willing to show us the assembly shots for the episodes where there are mostly good stuff, and contains some of the scenes censored by the producers for various reasons. But I honestly think JSTV did a great job with their editing, sharing more footage might even undermine the magic. Showing scenes with cameras and crew  members can really make an audience doubt what they see.

I'm also sure that both Siwon and Liu Wen knew about each other before the production. It's unthinkable for them to accept a random pairing considering their celebrity status. But that also proves that there were mutual interests before filming, and they were attracted to each other.

Ooh, Godfrey Gao...hot and insanely tall! :wub:

I've shipped him and Liu Wen, but unfortunately that ship has sailed.

:P

Where I'm from, K-Pop is practically unheard of so Siwon could've stood up in my soup and I wouldn't have known who he was, but Liu Wen is newsworthy because she is a trailblazer in the fashion world and is the most successful Asian supermodel ever. Considering that China and the rest of Asia as a whole must constitute the lion's share of the fashion market these days, Liu Wen's profile would only seem that much more well burnished. If the New York Times does a cover story on you and pieces about you have been run on both ABC and CNN, I think it isn't going too far in saying that you've been successful in North America.

Kpop and Godfrey Gao isn't unheard of in where I live. We even have this nice area where people call it the Koreantown. :D. And in where I'm from, we don't take ABC, CNN nor any other American media seriously as American media are allowed to be manipulated by political parties and they can write about fake news and claim it to be true (not necessarily on fashion news but international news).

EDIT: I apologize if I made people uncomfortable with my comment above! My comment wasn't intended to bash any country's media but it was to point out that in USA, they have removed the "fairness doctrine". Hence, some of the American "news" channels aren't seen as news channels here in Canada. That was my intent! Again, I apologize!