|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest Nila.A.1409

from mun+won weibo...

一个被自己吓到…一个被自己美到…差距肿么辣么大[doge](不YY自娱自乐[笑cry])

• 0060wjSvjw1euf9rpzbvqj30ui0uignv.jpg

• 0060wjSvjw1euf9rpf9wpj31c01c0k0y.jpg
      Note : look like the same outfit that she posted yesterday...so where is she right now ??? ( my delulu mind...:P ).
    •  
Edited by Nila.A.1409

Guest Nila.A.1409

@liddi...or try to watch korean drama 18 vs 29...old drama, eventhought siwon just played a young version of male lead in that drama and just appeared in his flashback when he was young in high school...but that drama make me know siwon first before his debut with super junior...that drama really2 good too...and his acting too...:)

Guest justafan29

his using iphone6 now..earlier he used android..hahaha

im on delulu time again.#facetime since smtown osaka just finished.:P

6bf08c2ba7.png379b4219ef.png

Edited by justafan29

Guest Pepsi2015

what happened to him ? hahaha

Maybe it's a hint at the $10 thing lol "shi yuan"

From siwonliuwen's instagram ---- looks like bugsy has joined the love triangle lol

Towards the end of this radio show, Siwon was asked whether he had any goals to achieve this year and he said he can't say it out specifically but he did mention it to ZhouMi before and he said that he really hopes he can achieve it. And he said it was good timing? Did he mean going on LFIL? Hahaha Someone help! It's the part from 1:07:00 onwards I think!

Edited by atky

So, Wen isn't in Asia as she just wished us good morning three hours ago, but she did take a plane ride out from N.Y. yesterday. Someone mentioned Malibu on her IG, and K-Con in L.A. is on the 1st of August, isn't it? Can't wait to go scouting for locations to do some R & R with boyfie, perhaps? :P

KCON LA is from July 31st - August 2nd. SJ is expected to perform on August 1st but I don't think there's any information on when they are coming to LA and if Super Junior will take part in any of the panels as most of the panels are not titled and are not given the full details. And usually for KCON, there is a red carpet event for the Kpop artists as well! :D  In addition, on KCON's website, they said that there's a mystery K-pop idol artist expected to appear on July 31st for Klub Kcon. So, it could be Super Junior or any of the idol groups who are expected to come to KCON LA.

• Like 2

Guest queeniet

can someone send me  high definition of all photos that was taken when siwon sing for liuwen in the last episode? like the one that she smile really brightly ... i been trying to find T.T

Guest Pepsi2015

Towards the end of this radio show, Siwon was asked whether he had any goals to achieve this year and he said he can't say it out specifically but he did mention it to ZhouMi before and he said that he really hopes he can achieve it. And he said it was good timing? Did he mean going on LFIL? Hahaha Someone help! It's the part from 1:07:00 onwards I think!

*Edit - actually they do mention it at 1:14, zhoumi reveals that siwon said his 2015 goal was to become an actor who can represent Korea internationally. 

Edited by Pepsi2015

@atky I believe this has to do with the webtoon "Interview" he was hoping to produce because it talks about him hoping that the company (what I interpret as the one holding the rights) will give it to him.

I love the way he talks about his father... how he looks up to him, and sees him as the kind of father he himself aspires to be in the future - one who is always there for him, even when he cannot see him by his side. His respect for his father is truly evident, and it is heartwarming to hear him say how he finally sees his father's reasoning, despite from not understanding some of his father's stances in the past. As a parent, that is something we truly hope for, that our children will in time, understand our heart and decisions, even if they did not at that point. With that said, it just makes his arrangement for his father to meet Liu Wen an even more powerful statement on his part, because from the way Liu Wen described her initial thoughts about the dinner, it is evident that it was pretty much Siwon's idea. So for him to arrange for them to meet, especially knowing the kind of awe and respect he holds his father, can only indicate just how serious he is about her. And for Daddy Choi to have given his wholehearted stamp of approval and blessings the way he did is an even greater boost to their relationship, especially from Siwon's point of view.

Edited by liddi
  • Like 8