|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Great pick up on that video, @liddi. This boy's a worrier. :rolleyes: :wub:

Even before the show Liuwen has awesome taste in bags and has plenty of her own, so I wouldn't be surprised if they all belonged to her. Just google "liuwen's bags" and you'll get an even bigger array than what's featured on the show :)

Bags and clothes aside, she has fantastic taste in ear rings too! I continually check out her ear rings and they are always so unique. Often understated but classy.

Selfie with Leeteuk, Kangin and Zhou Mi :rolleyes:

Out of the brothers, she had already captivated 4 (Henry with his moon eyes was incredibly cute and funny) during the show. :lol: What comes after wouldn't be hard to guess. This girl is exceedingly easy to love.

• Like 5

Even before the show Liuwen has awesome taste in bags and has plenty of her own, so I wouldn't be surprised if they all belonged to her. Just google "liuwen's bags" and you'll get an even bigger array than what's featured on the show :)

Bags and clothes aside, she has fantastic taste in ear rings too! I continually check out her ear rings and they are always so unique. Often understated but classy.

Out of the brothers, she had already captivated 4 (Henry with his moon eyes was incredibly cute and funny) during the show. :lol: What comes after wouldn't be hard to guess. This girl is exceedingly easy to love.

+ Donghae! :D How he stood next to Siwon during the concert and pointed/waved where Liu Wen was sitting. :wub:

• Like 5

Guest tipanichoi

+ Donghae! :D How he stood next to Siwon during the concert and pointed/waved where Liu Wen was sitting. :wub:

Hi! do you have a link/clip of this?? thanks.

Hi! do you have a link/clip of this?? thanks.

@Liddi actually shared this with us, so thank you Liddi! Please view it here: http://www.miaopai.com/show/OifcBGJds-ORQ9DP6MDahA__.htm

Sigh, no more new episodes so we're just scavenging on Youtube for a glimpse of them working. 

Hm, is that Liu Wen's manager in this video? It looks like her manager also helps her out with her touch-up and make up!

Liu Wen is so beautiful.

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 2

Guest fordzery

liu wen is just so so so adorable, admirable and lovable... indeed determination is the road to success :)

i dont know guys if it is already posted here but i love this video.. she really want to learn how to ride a bike and she is cute dancing to SJ sorry sorry :P

The flowers Liu Wen is holding in the photo are Gladiolus flowers. 

Gladiolus symbolizes strength of character, faithfulness and honor. The Gladiolus flower signifies remembrance.

cr. theflowerexpert.com

A message from someone to someone perhaps? :)  

@liddi...please help...he he he

纪念ee80b0.png和妹妹同框…指纹CP大发…ee80a2.pngee80a2.png

"Remembrance flowers. Together with younger sister [-in-law Jiwon]... JiWen CP is awesome..."

Fun fact: Just as ShiLiu literally means Pomegranate, JiWen here actually means "Fingerprint". So the sister-in-laws are the new Fingerprint Couple :P 

From Liu Wen's weibo

可以让自己心情好的花ee80b0.pngee80b0.pngee80b0.png 

Translation: Flowers that can uplift my mood  (is that what she's saying @liddi?)

I'm sure she's making Siwon drool with such a winning smile. How can one possibly resist!! :lol:

@kitkatz23 Yup that's what she said. And I think, seeing the meaning behind the Gladiolus flower, perhaps what it symbolises gives her even more reason for joy :)

@xiaohuajuan Thank you for explaining the problem mun+won''s been getting with haters. She has a lot of problems lately, from emotional shippers who think the couple is no longer together, and haters like these. Really not worth translating their negative posts on this thread.

• Like 5

The flowers Liu Wen is holding in the photo are Gladiolus flowers. 

Gladiolus symbolizes strength of character, faithfulness and honor. The Gladiolus flower signifies remembrance.

cr. theflowerexpert.com

A message from someone to someone perhaps? :)  

From jewellery to animals to treasure boxes to camera angles to fruits to locks to strings to airport floor tiles to phones ... now we learn about flowers :sweatingbullets: 
Thank you, @liddi :)

Hahahaha .... just finished watching a hilarious and cute video of the SJ boys singing "I Will Follow Him" in choirboy outfits at mun+won weibo. Who can bring that video over here please?
Not exactly Siwon focus but oh well ... it's a sloooow day :rolleyes:

• Like 6

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv Her face looks so cool when she wants to look cool but she can just smile and the shot is brightened up :wub: I don't know what to say but she's too cool and adorable at the same time. Siwon is so handsome but I would say he's a lucky guy if he really had her heart :rolleyes:

I'm #teamJiWen also whoop! hehe they're too cute I can't help, Oppa needs to catch up with the lil sister else she will take over her sis-in-law away from oppa :lol:

I rewatched the whole show but I really have no glue when were they so comfortable with skinship, like LiuWen is okay when Oppa touches her and she touches oppa naturally also :lol:

• Like 4

Guest kitkatz23

Thank you very much @liddi, for the translation as always! I had no idea those flowers had so much meaning behind it. Looks like she's been following Mun+Won and contacts Jiwon often, how else would she know people ship them and they're called the "fingerprint cp" :w00t: So we can assume she's obviously in close contact with Siwon too. :wub:

While we wait for more clues/updates from our cp, LW made it to the best dressed list for this wk on Harper's Bazzar UK!

N5vhg1N.jpg

I rewatched the whole show but I really have no glue when were they so comfortable with skinship, like LiuWen is okay when Oppa touches her and she touches oppa naturally also :lol:

It's not so much the touching ... but that natural, loving attentiveness to wiping away sweat!!! I find that a highly personal thing. Definitely not something you'd do so willingly and lovingly for a person you've no deep affection for. And boy, does Siwon sweat buckets!

Thank you very much @liddi, for the translation as always! I had no idea those flowers had so much meaning behind it. Looks like she's been following Mun+Won and contacts Jiwon often, how else would she know people ship them and they're called the "fingerprint cp" :w00t: So we can assume she's obviously in close contact with Siwon too. :wub:

I don't think she's following mun+won, is she? But her friend(s) is/are in contact with mun+won. That comment about "fingerprint cp" was mun+won's, I thought. But it's highly unlikely Liu Wen and Siwon aren't aware of the people who ship them and most (if not everything) that shippers come up with. I'm pretty confident too she's in regular contact with both siblings. ;)

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 3

Yes... WonWen is opening our eyes to sooooooo many aspects, as @silvergrey has summarised so beautifully :P 

Actually, the caption that talks about Fingerprint couple was posted by mun+won. Liu Wen only posted the 3 flowers, to which Jiwon replied with hearts in the eyes. 

• Like 3

Now, would that mean Donghae and every other SJ brother who didn't appear on the show may have met, and do know, her before the concert then?  :phew:

• Like 2