|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Nah, that can't compete with a customized, monogrammed bag from the artistic director of Louis Vuitton. :P I'll bet that Siwon sends Liu Wen lots of wonderful gifts we know nothing about, though. I can't imagine that Liu Wen would be giving even his sister such high-end gifts (Hermes, Tiffany's) if Siwon hadn't been equally as generous with Wen, if not more so.

I can't wait for Liu's collaboration with Nicolas; I hope that recent IG post of hers is a hint of things to come. I must say that she looks absolutely smashing in his clothes:

456444670-fashion-designer-nicolas-ghesq

• Like 4

Guest meocon777

anyone know who "bgchae" account in instagram?is he siwon's friend?

yes he is a good friend of siwon. 

Just want to add 1 more thing "bgchae" also went to Guam with SW

Ahhh where is everybody... i guess there are no hot news ? Btw @liddi im just curious of how CCTV weibo post are related to our couple? Sorry but im.lost.. thanks :)

@juzagurl I think what caught people's attention is that CCTV, the authoritative broadcasting station in China, posted the song which Siwon sang for Liu Wen in Ep12, with a romantic caption, on Oct 6, 10PM (10-6) no less. I personally am skeptical that this is an indication they know WonWen is genuine, but either way, I think it was unexpected and at least hints that whoever posted it is also a 16 fan ;) 

• Like 6

Guest deepblue_1

Her post from this morning says "The sun is out, happy". The video is the same as the one she posted on INS. She's probably back in Beijing for a Staccato event this month.

Screen_Shot_2015_10_09_at_11_43_25_AM.jp

4c56dd36gw1ewunqidicsj21xu2l44m6.jpg

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?

Edited by deepblue_1

Her post from this morning says "The sun is out, happy". The video is the same as the one she posted on INS. She's probably back in Beijing for a Staccato event this month.

This connection seems tenuous - I doubt that pic of hers is related to a post Siwon made a month ago.

Hmmmm so she is heading to beijing? Still dont understand  how to manage that kind of hectic schedule. . She pratically never stay in 1 country for at least 1 month? Not even 1 month.. whoa! Thumbs up for our girl!:blink:

I know. There aren't many top models who have the kind of schedule she does, but then there aren't many top models who are Asian, and since Liu is East Asian, that necessitates a lot of travel to that part of the world for work and personal reasons. So, Liu has to juggle travelling between the major fashion capitals in the West and Asia (they don't call it the Far East for nothing) whereas other models concentrate mainly only on the West.

• Like 2

I think we may hear something from Siwon when Donghae or Eunhyuk enlists in the military early next week.
And seems like nobody posted this picture of Siwon from IG [sorry if it's a repeat]:

And seems like Siwon has tweeted a video about him saying something to two followers (?): Link here
I think Siwon is being an ambassador for US Embassy Seoul or something c:

• Like 3

Guest deepblue_1

This connection seems tenuous - I doubt that pic of hers is related to a post Siwon made a month ago.

It's just poking fun at the coincidence, nothing more. The thing about being a CP fan is to not get serious about everything, nor to read too much into everything. 

And seems like Siwon has tweeted a video about him saying something to two followers (?): Link here
I think Siwon is being an ambassador for US Embassy Seoul or something c:

He posed a question regarding the impact of Kwave on US-Korean relations to the US ambassador in Korea and received a reply. The video's in English, but it's kind of hard to pick up what he's saying, gotta listen to it a couple of times to fully understand.

As for LiuWen, her cover for T Magazine China has been added to the Trending List on MDC.

Screen_Shot_2015_10_09_at_2_16_13_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2015_10_09_at_2_16_07_PM.jpg

Edited by deepblue_1

It's just poking fun at the coincidence, nothing more. The thing about being a CP fan is to not get serious about everything, nor to read too much into everything.  

Well, there's no way of telling that you were only joking in your previous post.

And there's no chance of me reading too much into anything - unless the connections or implications are made absolutely clear in social media posts, articles, etc., I discount them completely.

Guest deepblue_1

Well, there's no way of telling that you were only joking in your previous post.

And there's no chance of me reading too much into anything - unless the connections or implications are made absolutely clear in social media posts, articles, etc., I discount them completely.

Sorry, guess I'll stick to Weibo then.

@deepblue_1 said:
"Sorry, guess I'll stick to Weibo then"

And why? You seem to have just arrived here (started posting that is). Welcome and do stay. I'm sure there is much need for fun shiliu posters here :) 

@liddi Sunflowers. Have. Green. Parts. *running away now*

What's with green parts, @mywebfoot:phew:

Vogue Taiwan's IG post of Liu Wen and Ouyang Nana at the Chanel show, with the caption:

歐陽娜娜 說:見到超模好開心
Ouyang Nana said: So happy to meet supermodel

Isn't that sweet, @liddi. Seemed like ages ago when there was a furore about innocent little Ouyang Nana. They look like close older-younger sisters here. Really do seem to have hit it off and forged a connection with this one meeting. Guess a common someone could have helped things along ;) 

• Like 3

Guest mywebfoot

@silvergrey the origins of that green stuff is lost in the misty corners of my mind. The rest in spoilers because not relevant to Shiliu couple

All I know is @liddi and @dearme85 are very fond of that color, and I have tendency to run away from it, which basically makes them chase after me waving anything green at me, and if they can't do that, they'll greenify it for me. It's one of those things, like a bad joke, the more I explain it, the less funny it sounds :P 

And... about Siwon. He's totally rocking his current role as Shin Hyuk. Scene stealer he is. And I am a fan of Park Seo Joon too, but the story (perhaps inadvertantly) has made Siwon's character highly highly charming, triggering bouts of Second Lead Syndrome all over the pace. 

And I'll echo @silvergrey and ask  @deepblue_1 to stay! Please! I thought your "not get serious about everything" was a cute reference to Siwon's own 'serious about anything' statement. 

@twistbow I saw that tweet too, and I was like "Huh? What? Siwon, you gotta slow down, I heard only every 5th word or so!" 

Edited by mywebfoot

Guest deepblue_1

Thanks @silvergrey & @mywebfoot Think I'll just stay around to post whatever information that's available, nothing else. 

LiuWen just updated her weibo: This is a show that will confuse people, for a moment I was gonna take out my passport for boarding. Fortunately, the too-perfect stage brought me back to my senses, or did it make me drunk?

(BTW, if anyone wants the pictures as shown in the screenshot below, please do let me know and I'll bring them over. Haven't had the time to flip through this forum yet so I'm not sure if you guys have seen the originals.)

Screen_Shot_2015_10_09_at_3_36_00_PM.jpg

I noticed that videos for LW's 3rd Season of WenLi have not been uploaded/provided here, so here's the youtube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErnQK_yowjikrmRBO3YDMg These videos are English subbed (by the TianYa team I think, they're still in the process of subbing the first 2 seasons).

And since she used her iPhone 6 Plus, I think it's safe to say that she's back in Asia, most probably Beijing for Staccato this month (or Korea if there's more work to be done for H&M CNY edition).

Side track a bit, erm, I have been away from Soompi for 3 years (maybe more) and I'm having difficulty adjusting to the new features. Is there an easier method to upload pictures? Cos right now I screenshot and then upload them to postimage.org, and as seen, those pictures come out as thumbnails or something. Any way that I can have those pictures shown in their exact size?

Edited by deepblue_1

Side track a bit, erm, I have been away from Soompi for 3 years (maybe more) and I'm having difficulty adjusting to the new features. Is there an easier method to upload pictures? Cos right now I screenshot and then upload them to postimage.org, and as seen, those pictures come out as thumbnails or something. Any way that I can have those pictures shown in their exact size?

When you post, there is an "insert other media" box. Click on that and then choose "insert image from URL". But if you are uploading more than 5 images (I think), I think Soompi requires you to embed the photos in a spoiler box (or if the pictures are really big as well). Hope that was helpful.

And thanks for sharing the youtube playlist!

• Like 1