|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Sorry..May I ask how can you post some pictures in this forum?

Take a look here:

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/321763-updated-65-new-forum-tutorials-faq/

for tutorials and FAQ.

Check out the shared tutorial here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uaz1bNzZ4LCrHQwam-0mHLMdw_0-pPVjbOdFWDCYBPE/edit#heading=h.t2xr16n2y2c8

Instructions on how to insert an image is at the 1st page.

• Like 1

Guest mywebfoot

@atky thank you for posting! Glad you figured out the insert image method. :)  This couple doesn't even try to hide their off-screen connections. Seriously, I can see why Dispatch would be bored trying to run an expose on WonWen. There is nothing to discover at all, it's just laid out for the world to see!

@atky thank you for posting! Glad you figured out the insert image method. :)  This couple doesn't even try to hide their off-screen connections. Seriously, I can see why Dispatch would be bored trying to run an expose on WonWen. There is nothing to discover at all, it's just laid out for the world to see!

They will cover it,,, if they are getting married... it will be so newsworthy,,  it will be a tragic news for  fanatic fans,,, I think it will make a big buzz,,,, internationally,,,:lol: I hope nobody try to kill themselves over the heartbreaking news ,,,,,,

@justafan29_stv thank you for posting! now she is an editor for a book r??? she is damn smart! how come she said she is not smart? well she deserve better than just be an actress unless is a really really good movie. haha.. reading her Vogue articles are truly inspiring and well-written, she have all the material to become an author, editor in chief, definitely not just a pretty face! argggggh !! jiwon is so lucky if she have a sis in law like that! #envyyy :wub:

• Like 3

I'd prefer if she was on the cover of that book/periodical, but this is good, too - a baby step on the road to becoming chief editor of Korean Vogue! :P

I think she's said she isn't smart because it's quite obvious from watching the show and reading the latest ELLE piece that she's utterly inexperienced in almost everything aside from modelling. I guess that's understandable given her life experience, and seeing her weep in the last episode was heartbreaking because it's like she was feeling that with the show ending, there'd be no one to teach her how to swim, ride a bike, etc. Was Siwon right in suggesting that she wouldn't be able to live without him? I certainly hope not!

• Like 1

The original weibo poster (donghae861015 who says she's Korean in her profile, and wrote in Korean so my translation may be off) that Siwon is having his police exam tomorrow, 24th July @ 8:40am, Donghae -- unknown when he will go, and Eunhyuk police exam on 25th August. However Mun+Won translated a korean article which states Donghae has already had his exam last month, and that Donghae and Siwon are to enlist as police officers in November.

So it looks like Siwon will become a police officer and not in the army if these news are reliable. Is it 24mths for a police officer? At least he can go home to his family at the end of his shift every day right?

Hey, Siwon and I both have a life changing exam tomorow! Mine is acute life-threatening conditions and pathophysiology. :( Knowing that this exam will determine his life for the next couple of years makes me feel and empathise with what he's going through.

If Siwon goes for the non-active duty, he will be enlisted for at least 24 months (minimum of months). The maximum of months for Siwon to be enlisted in that position is 36 months (3 years). And depending on when Siwon hears back his result from his exam, it means that his enlistment date will be announced within 30 days to 2 months. So I think that the earliest enlistment date for Siwon would be end of August/ early September, if everything goes well.

Good luck to you and Siwon.

• Like 3

Do we have ELF's here? I honestly haven't heard of Super Junior until meeting Siwon through Liu Wen with We Got Married. ELF's, if you guys are in here, whether as contributors or silent supporters/readers, know that you all have our support. Super Junior has some of the most down to earth guys I've ever seen in a male music group. Their incredible brotherhood and love for their fans is obvious and heartfelt. I especially love how much they share and express the love they have for their parents and family. I remember watching the youtube video of  Eunhyuk throwing a house warming party (coming from humble beginnings and saving up to buy a house for his parents) and invited SJ and their parents to his house to celebrate.That is what friendship and love is all about. Also, Super Junior's vocals and songs are good! Some are so upbeat and then there are also the romantic and soothing ones. I've been listening to their upbeat songs when I'm working out at the gym now!

I came across a few articles about how they came about and please correct me if I'm wrong but articles I've read spoke about how SMTown hasn't given Super Junior the fair amount of promotions and support that they would give other artists under their management? Politics happen everywhere and whether or not the minimal support from SMTown is true, please know that you have our support here. 

I read in some comments that Super Junior is currently in second place for 'Choice International Artist' category for The 2015 Teen Choice Awards, run by America's FOX TV. I've just voted for them and will do so everyday. I believe there's only 1-2 days left to vote. Please go show them some love and vote.

If you're a shipper here and have a minute to send your support to Super Junior and ELF, please click and watch their Youtube video - every view counts (I think they have to or hope to hit 6 million views by the weekend):

If you'd like to vote for Super Junior, please click here: http://vote.teenchoice.com/ and search for "Choice International Artist" and vote. It literally took me 5 seconds to vote. 

No matter who you are shipping and supporting, we're all here as a family and your family is here to support you, Super Junior and ELF's. xoxo

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 4

I came across a few articles about how they came about and please correct me if I'm wrong but articles I've read spoke about how SMTown hasn't given Super Junior the fair amount of promotions and support that they would give other artists under their management? Politics happen everywhere and whether or not the minimal support from SMTown is true, please know that you have our support here. 

I read in some comments that Super Junior is currently in second place for 'Choice International Artist' category for The 2015 Teen Choice Awards, run by America's FOX TV. I've just voted for them and will do so everyday. I believe there's only 1-2 days left to vote and they may be in 2nd place currently?

No, you're not wrong and I agree with everything you said. Actually in SM, there are a few groups who are "underrated" or not given the amount of support they deserve. But to stay on topic, Super Junior is one of these groups who are not given the fair amount of support they deserve. I heard that most of the concepts Super Junior uses and the "behind-the-scenes" is organized by Super Junior members. And the main reason why they're doing this is for their ELFs (well that's what I heard).
And yes, the official MV video does need to get 6million views by the end of this week to be nominated in the music shows. :)

• Like 3

@teamwonwen.... Sorry about this post, I know this is out of topic here but since you posted this and it has somewhat been in mind since the song they are promoting now came out can you enligthen me as what the song " DE..." is all about?  I am a 40 yr. old married woman with 2 sons and it bothers me to hear the SJ boys chanting that word on the song specially for our Siwon who is known to be christian :(

Do we have ELF's here? I honestly haven't heard of Super Junior until meeting Siwon through Liu Wen with We Got Married. ELF's, if you guys are in here, whether as contributors or silent supporters/readers, know that you all have our support. Super Junior has some of the most down to earth guys I've ever seen in a male music group. Their incredible brotherhood and love for their fans is obvious and heartfelt. I especially love how much they share and express the love they have for their parents and family. I remember watching the youtube video of  Eunhyuk throwing a house warming party (coming from humble beginnings and saving up to buy a house for his parents) and invited SJ and their parents to his house to celebrate.That is what friendship and love is all about. Also, Super Junior's vocals and songs are good! Some are so upbeat and then there are also the romantic and soothing ones. I've been listening to their upbeat songs when I'm working out at the gym now!

I read in some comments that Super Junior is currently in second place for 'Choice International Artist' category for The 2015 Teen Choice Awards, run by America's FOX TV. I've just voted for them and will do so everyday. I believe there's only 1-2 days left to vote. Please go show them some love and vote.

If you're a shipper here and have a minute to send your support to Super Junior and ELF, please click and watch their Youtube video - every view counts (I think they have to or hope to hit 6 million views by the weekend):

If you'd like to vote for Super Junior, please click here: http://vote.teenchoice.com/ and search for "Choice International Artist" and vote. It literally took me 5 seconds to vote. 

No matter who you are shipping and supporting, we're all here as a family and your family is here to support you, Super Junior and ELF's. xoxo

Thank you so much for your kind words and support. We ELF want to give all the awards to the boys before almost half the group is gone to the military :( 

As far as SM goes let's just say a majority of ELF despise the company. They have never treated SJ like they deserve ever since their inception. There are many reasons for this and you can google all the facts if you are curious. Thanks also for the vote on teen choice! even siwon voted hehe , he did it through twitter.

For whoever asked for the sj video singing "I will follow him" I put it below, I also included the classic laughing gas video featuring a very young siwon.It's required viewing for any SJ supporter hehe :) 

• Like 5

Thanks, @stanncie, for uploading those vids. I was the one who requested "I Will Follow Him" :)

@teamwonwen  I'm not a SJ fan per se and prefer their live performances but I've clicked on the official MV for the past few days. :lol: Thanks for sharing the reason for increasing viewership on the MV in this thread.

EDIT: For any who may have criticisms of/angst over Siwon kissing the model in the MV, I came across some comments that she's actually 14 years old (!). Not sure why they'd use someone so young but he definitely wouldn't have any designs on her (also supported by the photo he took with her).

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 2