|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest missruthieruthie

wowww!! that is a Quite of shopping list we have from wen :wub: 

and as of the wire.. my guess would be filming season 3 of wenli travel blog? :) can not waitttt

Guest Nila.A.1409

maybe liu wen filming something...like before , about her travelling documentary to others country or maybe about fashion...like @missruthieruthie said before...:)

Guest kitkatz23

From Liu Wen's weibo

可以让自己心情好的花ee80b0.pngee80b0.pngee80b0.png 

Translation: Flowers that can uplift my mood  (is that what she's saying @liddi?)

I'm sure she's making Siwon drool with such a winning smile. How can one possibly resist!! :lol:

4c56dd36jw1eubyrbesjmj22io1qdqv7.jpg

Guest euphoria83
LOL Mun+Won is so cute... She made a poll for the fans to vote for either Team Siwon or Team Jiwon. It's been only 50 mins and there are already more than 13000 voters :lol:

Here's the link:

Not sure whether non-weibo users are able to vote or not.

Guys let's vote! Which team are you? :P

cr: siwonliuwen IG

Edited by euphoria83

Guest euphoria83

you can see the camera man in the photo posted in her weibo

Good eye! B) The same pic as the one on her IG...

She updated her weibo too!!! Looking just FABULOUS!

she is def wearing a clip on for filming... this picture is clearer. Following the success  of Lets Fall in Love. Maybe E! Approach  her to do a reality show called.. wen conquers New York.. LOL!  Just kidding people.. really looking forward to see the project that she has been doing today :)

• Like 2

wowww!! that is a Quite of shopping list we have from wen :wub: 

and as of the wire.. my guess would be filming season 3 of wenli travel blog? :) can not 

@bibidep jiwon is such a stalker/fangirl of luiwen. Hahaha

judging from the cameramen, i think it will be from US based Media Coverage.. 

And how cute is jiwon! She  totally in awe with Liu Wen, i bet if siwon and liu wen have an argument or fighting somehow, she will totally be on LW side and actually blame siwon for everything also.. LOL def a big fan of LW :wub:

Another picture of LW. She is filming at Union Square Greenmarket.

awww... how cute is the young boy actually eyeing LW with a wide smile,,, you are smitten with our beautiful wen arent you little boy? ;)

• Like 5

Guest xiaohuajuan

Wow, xiaohuajuan, awesome wardrobe post; now I'm fully convinced that those pieces were sponsored and weren't Liu Wen's own.

And after having finally watched the last episode with subs, I think the conversation of whether they're really an off-screen couple should be dropped altogether. The focus should now be on whether the relationship can be sustained. That truly was Siwon's handwriting which was captioned on-screen, wasn't it? Would he have been insincere in writing those messages just to give the show (and possibly Liu Wen) a fake happy ending? And when Liu Wen asked him if he was ready before slipping the ring on his finger, she was really asking him if he was ready for a real relationship now that the show is over.

They're officially a couple now, no question.

I don't know if these thing were sponsored or not.

But It is possible that these things were Liu wen's own.She earned 7 million US dollars in 2014,so she can afford these things easily.

@liddi...need help here...:) is there anything with shiliu couple ??? thank u

原来嘿嘿这么爱我~ 密切关注我的一举一动~ 下午刚转的微博,麻利儿的就编了新段子~ 嘿嘿,对,说你呢,请继续认真关注可劲儿造谣~ 谁心塞谁知道~ 反正捶胸顿足跳脚吐血咬断后槽牙的绝!对!不!是!我!~ [爱你][爱你][爱你]

• 0060wjSvjw1eubvi9j9sbj30hl0cx417.jpg
    • 0060wjSvjw1eubvia6ymdj30f10c1jrw.jpg
    from mun+won weibo

•  

Poor mun+won.Some haters on weibo aim at her now.Because they consider her as a leader of wonwen shippers.They spread rumour about her .

My English is not good enough to translate. It's  complicated.:tears:

Edited by xiaohuajuan

Guest Pepsi2015

Even before the show Liuwen has awesome taste in bags and has plenty of her own, so I wouldn't be surprised if they all belonged to her. Just google "liuwen's bags" and you'll get an even bigger array than what's featured on the show :)

Seriously, this girl looks good in everything :o she can rock any outfit ottoke 

Was shopping on H&M online store today (they're having 70% sale fyi people T_T) and got over excited when I see Wen's face and bias stays bias when I think she's way prettier than other models :vicx::rolleyes: Then start looking for all of her pictures :sweatingbullets: for example this one http://www.hm.com/us/product/89979?article=89979-C omg super chic 

• Like 5

I don't know if these thing were sponsored or not.

But It is possible that these things were Liu wen's own.She earned 7 million US dollars in 2014,so she can afford these things easily.

I know how much she earned; I just think it's unlikely she'd have such a variety of pieces that fit perfectly for every occasion. I suppose it's possible the pieces weren't sponsored and were gifts to her from the fashion houses, but even that I think is improbable.

Seriously, this girl looks good in everything :o she can rock any outfit ottoke 

I recently came across a shoot she did for Dazed & Confused which had her wearing both haute couture and casual outfits, and it's amazing how well she pulls off such differing styles:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ZU2NA5WExEgJ:www.fashiongonerogue.com/liu-wen-goes-from-day-to-couture-for-dazed-confused-december-issue/+&cd=14&hl=en&ct=clnk

• Like 5

Wow Jiwon is quick. She pretty much liked it as soon as it was up.

Think that cute emoticon with love in their eyes reply by Jiwon, is in response to the 3 cherry blossoms that Liu Wen captioned the photo with :)

Thanks for sharing her latest IG update, @kitkatz23.

So sweet of Jiwon. From the earliest days, what Siwon hasn't been able to do openly, she's been the one to step into the gap.

• Like 5

Wow Jiwon is quick. She pretty much liked it as soon as it was up.

Think that cute emoticon with love in their eyes reply by Jiwon, is in response to the 3 cherry blossoms that Liu Wen captioned the photo with :)

Thanks for sharing her latest IG update, @kitkatz23.

So sweet of Jiwon. From the earliest days, what Siwon hasn't been able to do openly, she's been the one to step into the gap.

Couldn't have expressed that better. #teamJiWen :D:wub:

• Like 5