|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

I don't know if SuJu are gonna be @ KcOn NY because SNSD is supposed to headline that headline that concert while they headline LA. It would be great if they could do a surprise appearance though

I think Super Junior is only at KCON LA and according to KCON's website, they are only listed to perform on Aug 1st at a concert but I do think that aside from the concert performance, there would most likely be a Super Junior meet and greet (correct me if I am wrong, @stanncie!) before then.:P And I think it is a huge deal for Super Junior since this is their first performance in USA in three years as well as to celebrate their 10th anniversary with the American fans. I'm not sure about this but isn't Super Junior headlining the LA concert while SNSD headlines NY concert. But either way for both groups, it's a huge deal since they don't normally come to USA to perform and both were in USA in 2011 for the SMTown Live concert in NYC. And because this is their first appearance in USA for years, I think major shows or major media that are familiar with Kpop would likely interview them as well :P

I think Siwon does want to spend time with his family, his Super Junior members and Liu Wen but everyone has a busy schedule. And because Siwon is part of an idol group, his group activities would naturally come first, especially if the rumours surrounding him to enlist this year is true. And because Siwon is also close to 30, it means he also needs to prepare for his enlistment as I read that there are two types of enlistment: active duty and non-active duty. And depending which one Siwon decides to do, the amount of time he is enlisted in the military branch also differs. According to DramaFever, " In South Korea it is an obligation of all males between the ages of 18 to 35 to serve their military service. The length of service varies depending on the military branch: 21 months for Army and Marines, 23 months for Navy, 24 months for Air Force. The non-active duty service, e.g. civil service or public service worker, is from 24 months to 36 months.".

• Like 2

No news of ShiLiu together but oh my, the girl is giving off such happy vibes! What a stunningly gorgeous smile and I absolutely love the skirt she has on. She's looking so classy, feminine and flirty all at the same time :wub:

Well, even if they aren't physically together, things appear to be chugging along well from the looks of it. We had very bright smiles from both in the last couple of days. Long-distance relationships unfortunately take a lot of hard work and commitment but it can be done. As long as they are sharing their daily individual lives together through whatever means of communication, that will go long ways in keeping the fire simmering till they do get to meet in person. I'm sounding like a broken record already but "trust", and commitment, will play a huge role in how well they can weather the difficult times. They'll need it in far greater amounts than the average couple. Not trying to be an armchair expert in any way, but it's because I had been in the same situation for many years and we did keep things together with great effort that I can empathise with their situation.

@kitkatz23  You now top the class with your investigative skills on phone usage ;) :lol: I'm thankful you are sharing your expertise with us here.

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv  With respect to acting, I would hope that Liu Wen comes to the same conclusion as you. I hope she'd steer herself into another direction rather than acting, unless like you said it's something along the lines of Meryl Streep. She has the potential to contribute so much more in the area of fashion and possibly styling that might extend to shoots or interior design even. Maybe I'm a little wary of the way the entertainment industry treats (most) women, and Asians in particular, and I would prefer to keep her away from that. But, well, she's going to make her own decisions in the end. I'm just hoping that this spell on the show might have sparked some sort of heart change in where she sees her own future.

Thanks to all who shared the latest updates and photos. Loving the colour that's brightened up the thread!

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 6

I don't know how I missed your post earlier, @teamwonwen. Thank you for your on-point analysis on what went wrong for Siwon and his last relationship. I do believe he learned his lesson well from this experience. Like you said, they were very young then. And really when one thinks about it, we should thank Stella, to a certain degree, for how the boy has now turned out in relation to his view on life and relationships ;) That's why when he used the opportunity to ask a heartfelt question, he chose to seek confirmation on the issue of trust. That was an indication to me on how he viewed his relationship with Liu Wen and whether it was only for broadcast. It wasn't a swoony question by a long shot. But for him, that meant more than an "I love you to the moon and back", judging by his reaction and smile.

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 6

Guest missruthieruthie

Liu Wen's walk starts at 2:25 

i wish i could have her confidence... goshhhh she's killing it in every runways!! well, of coss....she is a supermodel!!! :wub:

love you liu wen... !!!! what a great great humble and amazing person you are... i can't even describe you enough with words..

hopefully, one dayyy.. i could bump into you in NYC streets (or any where in the world) :wub:^_^..xoxo

Guest pom16

So Super Junior will release a new performance video of Devil today, they recorded it in a studio this past weekend for their fans as due to overseas commitments, they were only promoting their song on the music shows for 1 week. Since he was at that photoshoot/interview? On Sunday, i'm guessing this happened on Saturday.

I have a feeling this is the 'secret' Siwon was referring to on his IG with the Al Pacino pic.. I guess their concept for the song Devil is meant to be kind of mafia with their suits and all?

Guest sunnydaze_stv

You know how magicians create an illusion by distracting your eyes with one thing, while actually doing something else when you are distracted?

We were too busy looking at the wrong place.

Ahem. Don't look at his upper limbs. :D ;)

Hi, maybe I'm a bit dense, but can someone please help me understand what you mean by upper limbs? Do you mean his arms, because it doesn't seem like he's hugging her back. Sorry, I'm confused. :/

Don't look at his arms.. look at where his left thigh is ;P

Don't hear them darling . If you dont understand  you will understand it someday.. it is kind of 18 + thingy...:sweatingbullets:

Thank you for clarifying. I'm actually 19, so 18+ hahaa 
Also, just wanted to say that I love this couple so much and I love this forum. It's so interesting reading everybody's insights. I admit that when I was watching their videos, I had no doubt in my mind that she liked him, but I was skeptical that he was truly into her. I think it's b/c of my suspicions of reality tv in general. It's funny because watching the cut episodes didn't convince me, but watching their unaired scenes made me more convinced that they were a real couple.  

I really do hope that they are dating in real life, but if they aren't I hope Liu Wen finds someone who will cherish her and love her forever. Same for Siwon, because everybody deserves to be happy and to feel loved. :D

I'm having really bad withdrawal now... Still in a dilemma since the ending was so nice that giving me hopes for another beginning between the two of them. If the show still goes on I don't know if they can bring their relationship to another level. So this ending gives them a chance, but sadly for us that we can't see them on-screen anymore.

I can see how sincere Liu Wen was in black room interviews and her letter for Siwon proved that too... It breaks my heart somehow, that she made a huge change for this and I don't want her to get hurt :( I really hope the best for this kind and beautiful inside-out girl. She deserves a good guy who can protect her and give her happiness in life. Of course I want Siwon to be that guy, but I can't just control it LOL

I'm totally fine with secret dating, if they find it easier and less pressure to not public their relationship, I support it all the way. Just please sometimes update us with some pictures that can ease our shippers' hearts. Siwon is gonna enlist soon, there are rumors that he will go at the end of the yeat (?) so I'm super confused right now; if he waits after 2 years to ask her out or he will do that before he leaves... Anyways, I want the best for them. Do whatever you want then announce the marriage news to us later would be fine. And my withdrawal syndrome needs to get away from me because I just think about them all freaking day... :tears:

• Like 3

Guest bibidep

Ok you all want to check for yourself about this news.  I just saw a few hours ago a fan replied one of the question about if they are dating or not in Youtube Episode 12 Engsub that one of the staff member said WonWen relationship start in May.

HBA Power:   Siwon & Liuwen are they dating now?

Pei Yu:            It seems...Yeah. Just got the news from weibo.

HBA Power:   thanks for the info...that's the goal no? ;)

Pei Yu:           Sure! Forever 16! I'm just not so sure, because they haven't admitted their relationship officially yet...The news was released by someone, like staff in that show, saying their relationship started in May.

Edited by bibidep

Guest mywebfoot

Question: In the TuDou video of their BTS' is there any new footage that we haven't seen on YT? BTS for the last few eps, for example? The link works for me, but it always dies about 50% into the streaming. Before I start the task of downloading from TuDou, I thought I'd check first.

Guest bibidep

Question: In the TuDou video of their BTS' is there any new footage that we haven't seen on YT? BTS for the last few eps, for example? The link works for me, but it always dies about 50% into the streaming. Before I start the task of downloading from TuDou, I thought I'd check first.

I don't know anyone can watch the whole thing or not but me can only watch until 7 minutes and it die.  Not even 50% for me.  I don't know if it new one or old one.   

I accident click to this video and he talk about how the man fall in love, oh mind this is very similar to Siwon case with Liu Wen.  

Edited by bibidep

So Super Junior will release a new performance video of Devil today, they recorded it in a studio this past weekend for their fans as due to overseas commitments, they were only promoting their song on the music shows for 1 week. Since he was at that photoshoot/interview? On Sunday, i'm guessing this happened on Saturday.

I have a feeling this is the 'secret' Siwon was referring to on his IG with the Al Pacino pic.. I guess their concept for the song Devil is meant to be kind of mafia with their suits and all?

If you ask me, I am loving the suits concept. I think it suits SJ really well. :)
And I really hate the idea of SJ promoting their song on music shows for one week. But I did hear that they are heading off to Japan for SMTown Live concert.
Also the new performance video of Devil is out. I also read it somewhere that ELFs are trying to increase the number of views on the official MV video for music show purposes because music shows require a certain amount of views to be nominated in music shows.
New performance video:
https://youtu.be/30TgRzaifug ; Official mv video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOwERHxXcTs

For me, I think Siwon and Liu Wen are low-profile people, meaning that they don't like being in the spotlight, especially when it comes to relationships. And if they do announce the relationship publicly, then there's a chance for the media (not just Korean, Chinese media but also HK media) to watch and follow their every steps. But if they stay under the radar, they can date normally without the media focus and fans giving harsh remarks on them dating. Just my thoughts.

• Like 7

Guest kitkatz23

I don't know anyone can watch the whole thing or not but me can only watch until 7 minutes and it die.  Not even 50% for me.  I don't know if it new one or old one.

Nope, it was just a collection of all the BTS clips that have been aired in sequential order. No new clips that can't be located on youtube.

I have posted this on here before, but to make streaming from Chinese websites easier and to bypass regional restrictions, you can get a free addon for your browser called Hola (free VPN). Once downloaded you'll see a little icon on the top right hand of the toolbar, which allows you to switch Hola on/off. If you set Hola to China for each chinese video site (or even weibo), it'll remember it for next time. Hola stops the chinese videos crashing for me, and also bypasses pretty much all video restrictions based on your country, globally. :P

hi bibidep  can you please paste the link