|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest Pepsi2015

If this is today picture Liu wen is in NYC?

If it is today, she sure looks very happy! Can only mean things are going strong right xD

Came across this video of liuwen before she got into the car to start filming for episode 1, she was so nervous hahaha so cute xD

http://video.weibo.com/player/1034:8461e1322fe0a43db4cccedebce71165/v.swf

Edited by Pepsi2015

It would seem so as the event in question (Women of Pixels) was held last night. Sigh, so she is back in NYC after all. Oh well, I guess Siwon has no time for her anyways with his upcoming concerts and likewise with her. Why do I get the feeling that he would like her to stay put in Seoul while she would like him to do the same in NYC? I suppose the next No. 16 sighting we can hope for would be at K-Con in either LA or NYC.

I could foresee Liu Wen jetting off to Asia for the movie premiere, but she might have another collapse with that kind of travelling.

• Like 5

It would seem so as the event in question (Women of Pixels) was held last night. Sigh, so she is back in NYC after all. Oh well, I guess Siwon has no time for her anyways with his upcoming concerts and likewise with her. Why do I get the feeling that he would like her to stay put in Seoul while she would like him to do the same in NYC? I suppose the next No. 16 sighting we can hope for would be at K-Con in either LA or NYC.

I could foresee Liu Wen jetting off to Asia for the movie premiere, but she might have another collapse with that kind of travelling.

i think so.. she is NYC... it was a movie premiere events.. she always get invited to a movie premiere . How cool is that!! Her social standing in NYC must be quite high.... Pixelmovies will hit the theater  on 24 th of July.. so i'm sure the premiere would be today.. or at least sunday (american times)  (several days prior to the official release) 

Nay nay..  I want siwon to come to the other side of the world now... she is  traveling a lot far more than siwon (siwon mostly jet setting only around asia or europe and not as much as Lw) i dont want her to get sick again :( 

• Like 5

Guest euphoria83

Vid of Liu Wen's letter and her departure from Guam (in Engsub).

Edited by euphoria83

Guest Siliu

Confirmed, she's in NYC! Gorgeous smile! Glad she's having fun. 

EDIT:  mun+won weibo posted more of Liu wen's pictures in that event.

Edited by Siliu

Guest kitkatz23

i think so.. she is NYC... it was a movie premiere events.. she always get invited to a movie premiere . How cool is that!! Her social standing in NYC must be quite high.... Pixelmovies will hit the theater  on 24 th of July.. so i'm sure the premiere would be today.. or at least sunday (american times)  (several days prior to the official release) 

Nay nay..  I want siwon to come to the other side of the world now... she is  traveling a lot far more than siwon (siwon mostly jet setting only around asia or europe and not as much as Lw) i dont want her to get sick again :( 

Aah! So she's in NY, now it makes sense with the changing of iphones since leaving London. Come to think of it, the only time she used her iphone 6 in Korea was on the first day (coz she came from NY), every other time she updated from Korea was from iphone 6+. Liu Wen we're onto you! :P

I'm pretty sure it's a fashion event, coz it's held by Zac Posen (designer) and Joe Zee (fashion editor?) I remember him from MTV The City. hahaha

EDIT: I didn't notice the Pixels movie poster in the background. I like the name of the event Women of Pixels. A combination of Pixels movie and people who work with camera pixels (all the models/fashionistas I see).

Edited by kitkatz23

Aah! So she's in NY, now it makes sense with the changing of iphones since leaving London. Come to think of it, the only time she used her iphone 6 in Korea was on the first day (coz she came from NY), every other time she updated from Korea was from iphone 6+. Liu Wen we're onto you! :P

I'm pretty sure it's a fashion event, coz it's held by Zac Posen (designer) and Joe Zee (fashion editor?) I remember him from MTV The City. hahaha

it is related to acc Pixelsmovies. And when i open it. It is actually a new movie that will be release on the 24 th of July. I can see that zac posen is involved in the project.. but im not sure abt the correlation between the movie and zac posen

• Like 2

Guest kitkatz23

Yep you're right @juzagurl, it is related to the movie.

BFA.com has relased a lot of pictures from last night's event. Looks like they held it on a boat/cruise. Liu Wen seem so happy, she must have had a blast! :D She's in a lot of the photos too. Check them out here http://bfa.com/home/event/12913

EDIT: Getty Images also covered the event. They have some better HQ shots of Liu Wen http://www.gettyimages.com.au/detail/news-photo/liu-wen-attends-a-dinner-honoring-the-women-of-pixels-at-news-photo/481445324

Edited by kitkatz23

What a coincidence that i just googled Stella Kim like an hour ago. I had a few questions about SW and Stella relationship but i restrained myself from mentioning them here at this particularly sensitive of time when everyone seems very doubtful about Shiliu relationship after the show. But now since you guys mentioned her, can I ask that their relationship is really Over? I mean they had distance relationship for a long time and then breakup and getting back together until 2013 which means their relationship was quite on-off for a few times? Thats is normal for any real life lovers :mellow: 

My opinion is if SW and Stella really broke up, SW would somehow holds himself back from having another long distance relationship.. So thats why sometimes we saw him a bit acting in the show. 

But well who knows "the heart wants what it wants", esp for a beautiful soul LW, who can't love her for any reason? :)

I dont think a long distance relationship would be a big issue for two people who are mature and serious about their love for each other. Long distance relationships are difficult but with unconditional trust and communication, love knows no bounds. 

Siwon and Stella have definitely broken up and it was due to trust issues. It was an issue that they also publicly posted with indirect messages to each other. Stella tweeted with something that it was a surprise to her that she found out you lied (you = Siwon). I think Siwon responded with a post on his twitter that that most important part of being in a relationship is trust and if that trust is not there anymore, then it is the end. A lot of people could see that their relationship sounded pretty rocky.  

Definitely a very ironic coincidence that the two are located in New York. From what I've read in the past, Siwon and the ex gf dated for like 5-6 years but considering that it's been a long distance relationship and those were the prime years when Siwon was working very hard, they probably rarely saw each other. It seemed like the relationship ended poorly, too. It was along the lines where the ex gf assumed Siwon was lying to her and he wasn't, I think it was just a lot of trust issues because Siwon was getting really famous and popular and we can see where the ex gf could've started getting insecure and wary of what Siwon is doing 24/7. It seemed like Siwon and his ex gf lacked a lot of communication because they eventually ended things through passive-aggressive messages on Twitter. 

This explains why he asks Liu Wen if she trusts him (episode 9) and also mentions many times how important trust to him, Liu Wen's answer made Siwon's heart swoooon! I mean, c'mon, his facial expression says it all.  This also brings us back to the huge talk in Episode 5 where Liu Wen and Siwon had a heart to heart. If Siwon didn't hear it verbally from Liu Wen in regards to what her feelings are for him, he was going to request to have their segment of the show end because he didn't see a point in continuing the program without real feelings for each other. During their talk, Siwon brings up how before, even if he had a girlfriend, if people asked, he'd tell people he didn't have one (which happens a lot among celebrities - a lot of factors to consider, etc.) and although he was in a relationship before, he wasn't proud of it. So Siwon said that's why he is so grateful and appreciative of this show because it makes him really happy to be able to meet a fantastic girl like Liu Wen and being able to proudly tell everyone that she's his girlfriend.

Both Liu Wen and Siwon are truly the most considerate and thoughtful people ever. From learning that Liu Wen had called WGM's producer to thank her and the crew late at night, to the couple surprising a crew member with a cake. Knowing how considerate they are of other's feelings, especially towards the people they love and care about, I feel that they are only waiting for a better timing to officially announce and share their relationship openly with the world. If they are only friends, that is okay too because maybe timing isn't here, yet. If two people are meant to be, a powerful force in the world would always bring them back together - just like how fate has brought them to meet each other.

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 6

Just curious, in Korea when the male serves the army, can they go home during the weekends? Or within that 2 years they have min contact with their family members? 

Idk if anyone answered you yet, but they do get leave within that two years and celebrities were known to be given even more time on leave than non-celebs. There was some controversy with Seven, Rain, etc so I'm not sure if they're still given those extra privileges, but they are allowed to go home on leave after boot camp and are allowed visitors at certain times. 

I don't know if SuJu are gonna be @ KcOn NY because SNSD is supposed to headline that headline that concert while they headline LA. It would be great if they could do a surprise appearance though

• Like 1

Here's some hopeful thinking! :D Well, since Liu Wen is back in the U.S., could there be a chance that she will attend KCON in LA? Or even if she's not attending KCON, she could totally fly over to Los Angeles to hang out that weekend. The two can explore California together! We'll just have to wait patiently to see if the two will have some updates from sunny California in two weekends. :P 

• Like 3

I thought about whether I should say this but I think we may look to be beginning to tread on dangerous grounds here, that's why I'll just write this.

As fans who want to support them, I think we need to be extremely careful about the things that we propose on this thread. I personally have no issues with discussions about Stella Kim or any other person who has (had) ties with both Siwon and Liu Wen. But I feel that we need to be very mindful that the discussions do not veer into an area where people get worked up over nothing substantial, and negative feelings then spill over to either Siwon or Liu Wen. The last thing that we all want is for people to start hating on Siwon or Liu Wen (more) for seemingly being untrustworthy or misleading to each other. What we to need to be clear about is "trust" is a very important thing indeed (Siwon is absolutely right in stressing this). For them, and also for us. If we are speculating that perhaps Siwon is still not over an ex-girlfriend or remains in a grey area where he is unsure of his loyalties, what are we unconsciously accusing him of? Would his father and sister be active participants to deception as well?

This is not a criticism in any way of any person on this thread. It is just a word of caution for us all to be careful that a discussion does not go off on a dangerous tangent. Which can easily happen. Words are capable of inflicting much hurt. There are many who visit this thread casually. And some things can be taken out of context and spread with malicious intent elsewhere on the internet. 

We're all here because we love them as a couple. As a supporter of both through getting to know them through the show, and someone who has come to care for them as a couple and individuals, the last thing I want to see is for us to sporadically descend into depths of anger and hurt by speculating on matters that are not going to help Siwon or Liu Wen in any way. Please let us focus on them now and support both Siwon and Liu Wen the best way we can. Thanks.

I  agree with you. "we need to be extremely careful .we need to be very mindful that the discussions do not veer into an area where people get worked up over nothing substantial, and negative feelings then spill over to either Siwon or Liu Wen. "

@mun+won repost on weibo.This repost mentioned there are some  crazy fans of SW.They hate wonwen shippers.They register new weibo id and repost several weibo about wonwen, so they can pretend wonwen shippers.AND They comment everywhere"Siwon you can't take picture with other girls,you can't hug other girls,Don't hurt Liuwen,The girls are ugly,Don't cheat on Liuwen".......They do these things in order to make more and more ELF hate wonwen shippers and Liuwen.

eba35fb2gw1euabi3jxp0j20ge0b1q5c.jpg

These ppl seriously need new hobbies. Who doesn't like a good love story? Omg!!! And this is why I try not to read comments on their photos..there's always at least a few that pi** me the hell off grrrrr

The funniest thing about that gif is how awkward kyu is LMAO!

Lol..god is fair. He can't be a good mc with a velvety voice and a dancing machine too hahaha..he's adorable though

Edited by bambam13
  • Like 1

Here's some hopeful thinking! :D Well, since Liu Wen is back in the U.S., could there be a chance that she will attend KCON in LA? Or even if she's not attending KCON, she could totally fly over to Los Angeles to hang out that weekend. The two can explore California together! We'll just have to wait patiently to see if the two will have some updates from sunny California in two weekends. :P 

If they are a couple and she isn't busy at the time, I'd find it odd if she doesn't cross coasts to spend time with the man. Alternatively, he could travel to NYC to be with her, but as she seems to be the one doing all the travelling in this relationship, I won't hold my breath for that to happen. It's like this is Prince Siwon, and all (including lovers) must come to pay court and not the other way around. :lol:

And thanks for the clarification on SuJu's presence at K-Con in NYC, bambam13!

• Like 6

If they are a couple and she isn't busy at the time, I'd find it odd if she doesn't cross coasts to spend time with the man. Alternatively, he could travel to NYC to be with her, but as she seems to be the one doing all the travelling in this relationship, I won't hold my breath for that to happen. It's like this is Prince Siwon, and all (including lovers) must come to pay court and not the other way around. :lol:

And thanks for the clarification on SuJu's presence at K-Con in NYC, bambam13!

lol it certainly seems that way with all the plane updates. I'm sure Siwon would love to follow her around too, but he's the one with the stalkers and his schedule is a little more hectic this time around, so it would make sense that she would take the reins by traveling to him. I've thought about this too, what if they post things to purposely throw ppl off sometimes.. That's a possibility hehehe like if it was me, I'd do that, just so ppl wouldn't be up in arms about my current location and I could privately enjoy my time with my man 

• Like 5