|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@liddiCan u translate this news. It seem talk about Liu Wen's family

@anbi I think @pepsi2015_stv's beautifully comprehensive summary pretty much covers everything :) 

A longer version here:

Liu Wen's family background is dismissed as being incompatible with Choi Siwon. Netizens declare that there is nothing wrong with Liu Wen's family background, in support of her.

The popularity of "Let Us Fall in Love" has thrown ShiLiu couple Liu Wen Choi Siwon into the spotlight. Lately, Liu Wen has been attacked viciously over several days, yet these people were unable to find anything bad about her. Then the haters went on to attack her family background, saying that it is incompatible with Choi Siwon's, and because of that, the relationship will never work out. In retaliation, Liu Wen's fans defended her, saying "Is there anything wrong with Liu Wen's family background?"

In the program, Liu Wen and Choi Siwon have been widely accepted as a couple, two people who are really in love. Fans hope that after the show is over, they would continue to be together. Then recently, netizens revealed that Liu Wen attended Choi Siwon's concert, as well as her photo with Siwon's sister. Apparently, they are really together. However, some people raked up Liu Wen's family background, claiming that since hers is poor while Choi Siwon is very well-off, they are not a compatible match.

To this, fans vigorously retaliated: "Some people say Liu Wen's luck is like falling down from the sky." She said: "Luck will only come to those who are there to receive it. Liu Wen's story is incredibly inspiring! A hardworking girl is worthy of being loved. Her background has nothing to do with it."

[translator's note: The last paragraph is the dialogue of the fan basically telling off those who were attacking Liu Wen, so I won't bother to translate]

• Like 9

Guest FatimaJelenko

seriously that song? OMG is so beautiful, it seems that shaped their history

El ventilador dijo que esta es la canción Siwon cantaseriously that song? OMG is so beautiful, it seems that shaped their historyr para Liu Wen en el lugar donde se intercambian el anillo. La canción era de Jay Chou.

El ventilador DIJO Que esta es la canción Siwon para cantar Liu Wen en El Lugar Donde se intercambian el anillo. La canción era de Jay Chou.

Here's a longer translated segment of the Radio Star interview with Siwon, asking about the type of woman he likes, thanks to mun+won :) 

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:1522c8920c8fd07259ef22f087736253

cr. mun+won Weibo

I: Anyone here who likes models?
SuJu: Siwon
SW: I like girls who look good when they dress up
HC: Then when they take off their clothes, what kind of girls do you like? [he repeats this twice]
[no idea what to say]
[pulls himself together and describe in detail]
SW: A girl who looks good whatever she is wearing
       I like someone who is virtuous
I: Someone who looks good dressed up, and is virtuous
SW: I'm not referring to a girl who looks gentle and modest, appearance wise.
       I am talking about someone with a responsible, virtuous character
LT: Gisele Bunchen?
SW: Gisele Bunchen? She is a work of art.

Edited by liddi
  • Like 8

Guest mywebfoot

Quick impression from scanning tumblr gifs on Radio Star:

SiWon looks pretty serious throughout the show. I mean more serious than usual and more cool than usual. I am mentally comparing it with his last Radio Star appearance with SJ and it's maybe it's just shipper disease... but he looks a little distant and I felt tension in him when the 'model' word popped up. He knew it was coming. Then he did this thing to half cover his mouth, like telling himself to shutupshutup. I know someone who has a similar physical reminder to himself when he knows he shouldn't say anything at a meeting, even though he wants to. Teukie rescued him with GB remark. Or maybe GB is their code name for LiuWen. ;)

For the longest time, I've felt like Teukie and SiWon bond over relationship issues. Too long to explain why now, perhaps another post. 

Quick impression from scanning tumblr gifs on Radio Star:

SiWon looks pretty serious throughout the show. I mean more serious than usual and more cool than usual. I am mentally comparing it with his last Radio Star appearance with SJ and it's maybe it's just shipper disease... but he looks a little distant and I felt tension in him when the 'model' word popped up. He knew it was coming. Then he did this thing to half cover his mouth, like telling himself to shutupshutup. I know someone who has a similar physical reminder to himself when he knows he shouldn't say anything at a meeting, even though he wants to. Teukie rescued him with GB remark. Or maybe GB is their code name for LiuWen. ;)

For the longest time, I've felt like Teukie and SiWon bond over relationship issues. Too long to explain why now, perhaps another post. 

Good job, Teukie!! Leeteuk is truly a great leader, brother and friend. 

• Like 4

Guest bibidep

Thank you very much @liddi for the translations, you really help us a lot, really really appreciate for your hard work.

A lot of us here and the fans around the world had wonder what was the white paper that Siwon had in his back pocket, is it the script for the show or something??  That's the love letter that Liu Wen wrote and gave to him, and tell him to promised to read when they meet the next time.  So I wonder the next time for them was last Sunday in Seoul for his concert or they already met before that.

6cc049bagw1eu38lmvw63j21kw11xq9e.jpg

She arrived in london safe and sound people :)  i wonder if she has time to watch the new MV of Suju... she might be jealous a bit hahah since she doesnt even like siwon being too friendly with fans during the first date in korea :wub:
  • Like 3

Thank you very much @liddi for the translations, you really help us a lot, really really appreciate for your hard work.

A lot of us here and the fans around the world had wonder what was the white paper that Siwon had in his back pocket, is it the script for the show or something??  That's the love letter that Liu Wen wrote and gave to him, and tell him to promised to read when they meet the next time.  So I wonder the next time for them was last Sunday in Seoul for his concert or they already met before that.

@bibidep How did you know it was the love letter she wrote to him? Is this already reported by the show? Or did she tell you via PM on FB? :) 

• Like 5

So, the Taipei Esprit ad thing wasn't Photoshopped after all; it seemed too coincidental that I assumed it must have been.

And it annoys me that if they really are together, Siwon's descriptions in that interview basically fit Liu Wen to a T, but he pointedly doesn't mention her and they instead bring up Gisele! :rolleyes: It's like everyone in the room knows of she whose name cannot be breathed, and yet the topic of models was brought up in the first place because they obviously do want to reference Liu Wen indirectly. Contrast this to Siwon's EXR interview in Beijing, where he practically came close to professing his love for Liu Wen. I guess the ELFs (gag) back home are extra sensitive that their idol's sanctity be preserved.

• Like 6

Guest bibidep

@liddi  hahaha you think I can get the answer from Liu Wen directly that easy too.   No, just the fan in Instagram said that.  They promised with each other only open the letter when they meet again.  Very reliable source.  So far every thing leak out 90% of them were corrected.  I can't believe they still date like young teenager, write letter.  They make me remeber when I was in high school hahah. 

Cosmopolitan Magazine.  I think Liu Wen on the top left and Siwon on the second left, both in different month.

5a899759gw1eu2lm2980dj20yi5647wh.jpg

Edited by bibidep

@bibidep Who knows, you might be BFF with Liu Wen now, after all the advice you have been giving her on FB :) I saw siwonliuwen IG reporting this as well... was it from her? Regardless, thank you for the heads up! We'll see the whole footage tomorrow :) Still no news of Ep13. The last I checked, a lot of upset fans asking about whether there will still be an extra episode with the unaired footage. Any idea? Should we still camp out on Sunday night?

• Like 6

@liddi  hahaha you think I can get the answer from Liu Wen directly that easy too.  Goshhh if she read in this forum she will know that I told everyone here about me and her hahah, she may no longer want to hear from me.  No, just the fan in Instagram said that.  They promised with each other only open the letter when they meet again.  Very reliable source.  So far every thing leak out 90% of them were corrected.  I can't believe they still date like young teenager, write letter.  They make me remeber when I was in high school hahah. 

It will be more twisted if one of the fake account in this forum is actually LW... or Siwon..  i wonder if that happen.. how would y'all react :w00t: #crazthought

• Like 4

Guest bibidep

@bibidep  We'll see the whole footage tomorrow :) Still no news of Ep13. The last I checked, a lot of upset fans asking about whether there will still be an extra episode with the unaired footage. Any idea? Should we still camp out on Sunday night?

Yes, that's her.  I thought they said they only post the unaired footage on the internet official website.  I don't know for sure about episode 13.  May be they will remind us if they will have episode 13.  I don't think they will because they air the episode 12 this Friday may be they have a reason to air it early that they can't tell us in advance.  

@juzagurl  Hahaha is that you pretend her??   You got a good point there, have to careful now. 

Edited by bibidep

Guest euphoria83

LoL @juzagurl I do have the same thought! :lol: 

Well I bet one of them or at least their staff must have known the existence of this thread! 

@bibidep be honest... Are you part of their entourage? :phew:

@bibidep  We'll see the whole footage tomorrow :) Still no news of Ep13. The last I checked, a lot of upset fans asking about whether there will still be an extra episode with the unaired footage. Any idea? Should we still camp out on Sunday night?

Yes, that's her.  I thought they said they only post the unaired footage on the internet official website.  I don't know for sure about episode 13.  May be they will remind us if they will have episode 13.  I don't think they will because they air the episode 12 this Friday may be they have a reason to air it early that they can't tell us in advance.    Yes, she really took them seriously which amazed me.  All turn out good result so far, I'm very happy for her.

I think that if the show is supposed to end at the end of this month, by showing episode 12 on Friday and showing the extra footage on Sunday, the show will still end at the end of this month. I wonder if this change is due to China's new restrictions or maybe they have a special event that requires them to switch.

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

LoL @juzagurl I do have the same thought! :lol: 

Well I bet one of them or at least their staff must have known the existence of this thread! 

@bibidep be honest... Are you part of their entourage? :phew:

Hahaha I say this you will laugh at me but I don't even know entourage before until @Silvergrey said so, how can I be that hahah, don't worry I'm just joking.   I really want to make them happy what ever I can help.  Some time she had everything else good but lack in the other area that she never experience with so everyone grow and learn at the same time.  The longer you live and experience in life you will know more.

Edited by bibidep