|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Hi, Everyone!

I have been silently lurking this forum for soooooooo long =) You guys are awesome - thank you for sharing all the pics, links, and videos. 

I think WGM and WGM-esque shows are quite enjoyable to watch, although I usually feel pretty bad for the couples towards the end. They sign up for the show, get somewhat emotionally attached to an attractive colleague, do romantic things, then have to say goodbye and not see each other in their routine schedule. I have always watched these shows with caution because at the end of the day, their "job/objective" is to create a chemistry and demonstrate what love and marriage/dating is. However, I do not question the validity and genuineness of the couples - I think that part for most of the couples is real and I appreciate those couples who continue to stay in touch and foster some sort of friendship (examples: Henry and Yewon, Heechul and Puff).

It's clear now based on her attendance at the concert, that at the very least, they are really good friends who support each other in their respective projects. And that in itself makes me sooo happy =) 

I just wanted to comment on a few things:

1. Religion and Class -  I remember reading a robust discussion on this thread about LW not being Christian and also her class status. My now husband is an extremely devout Christian. When we first got together, he said that he had concerns about us being serious because I was not Christian. I was 21, the thought of marriage was far from my mind, I wanted to have fun - so this was A-OKAY with me. I am from a lower middle class family and he is from a wealthy background. Not SW's family wealthy, of course (I WISH THOUGH hehe!). He is Korean and I am Vietnamese. When it comes to love, at the end of the day, parents want their children to be happy and I don't think that, especially in the case of SW and LW, where both parties are successful in their own right, that beliefs in a different savior (or no savior) or how each family accumulated their wealth would change anything. I have been with my husband for 9 years. His parents adore me and appreciate the hard work and success I have achieved by my own right and two hands through blood, sweat, and tears. Anyways, this is just my thought! I hope I don't cause offense to anyone. This is not to say that SW and LW will have the same experience but I just wanted to provide myself as a "success" example?? 

2. SW not hugging LW with both arms - when I see images of him just hugging her with one arm, I just think it's because of their closeness in height. LW is about the same height as SW. I think hugging her with one arm just makes it look less that she's hovering over him, at least to me. From the past episodes, when they are sitting down, and height is not as apparent, he does hug her with both arms. Just my interpretation! 

Anyway, I just wanted to say HI and THANK YOU for sharing your posts, thoughts, and everything 16 couple! I love it here and I really enjoy coming to this thread. 

Can't wait for Friday! It's like I'm watching a Kdrama but SO MUCH BETTER. 

Aww, @Doradora1984 - thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us! It was a joy to read :) . My best friend's fiance is also a devout Christian when they first met. My best friend always believed there was a higher being protecting her. Long story short, she found her religion through her now fiance and had her baptism earlier this year. She's a Christian not because of her husband but because she also truly believes in Him, which is the most important. 

I'm not a Christian, but I believe in karma and that there is also a higher power and that everything happens for a learning and positive reason. This has helped me and my little brother grow up with an open-mind towards anyone - whether with the same beliefs, background or not. 

At the end, if Liu Wen and Siwon are brought together by fate, there will always be a way for their love to naturally work itself out. If anything, I am sure Mr. Choi (Siwon's Father) will most likely step in and remind them of never giving up on igniting even the slightest sight of flame. 

• Like 7

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. tell me how to move on with my life after fridayy????:tears::tears:

Let's talk about "moving on" on saturday! haha coz I do have to reset my life after Let's Fall In Love. HuhuHu 

im actually watching ted to help me move on with the sweetness of siwon and Liuwen LOL...  i need sarcastic comedy to help me move on... :w00t:

to help me move on i'l make a simple video of them again.. wahahahaha! i will never move on. not in the near future

• Like 4

@teamwonwen - AWW thank you for sharing your friend's story! I am so glad to hear that she also found faith from love. I am Buddhist but through the years, we found love in a way where we both accept each other's religious beliefs and saviors. Thank you for sharing! 

SO well said about igniting even the slightest of flame! Papa Choi is quite articulate. 

I have only really shipped ONE other couple and that ship capsized and sank into pieces. I am really hopeful that our forever16 couple at least stay good friends... but I really do have a good feeling about them. I hope I'm right! hehehe! 

• Like 3

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. tell me how to move on with my life after fridayy????:tears::tears:

Let's talk about "moving on" on saturday! haha coz I do have to reset my life after Let's Fall In Love. HuhuHu 

im actually watching ted to help me move on with the sweetness of siwon and Liuwen LOL...  i need sarcastic comedy to help me move on... :w00t:

to help me move on i'l make a simple video of them again.. wahahahaha! i will never move on. not in the near future

mee too. Just now when i was watching TED to move on, my workmates play and sing along "lost stars" from his computer.. he sounds terrible.. but he directly ruin my move on effort  from shiliu and wants to lurk them again... :phew: *sigh...

• Like 3

@bibidep @allnaturalcrunchtime_stv For all it's worth, here is the translation of the Chinese-translated words in red from the Korean articles on LA PERLA and Liu Wen:

Choi Siwon's woman Liu Wen, is LA PERLA's international ambassador... sexy

1st paragraph introduces the LA PERLA brand... which has become extremely popular among Korean actresses.

Liu Wen is LA PERLA FW15 campaign model, and this is her 3rd time as ambassdador. Liu Wen herself loves the LA PERLA brand.

China-born model Liu Wen, has participated in many international brand activities, and is an international supermodel. Recently, her pairing as a couple with SJ's Choi Siwon in China' version's WGM has attracted a great deal of attention, and has become a hot topic of discussion in Korea.

Liu Wen's fabulous figure and urban style has won her many female and male fans. As a LA PERLA model, her image and sexy charm has attracted the attention of the consumers.

thank you so much for finding this @bibidep and thank you so incredibly much for your generosity and speedy translation as always, @liddi! 

Siwon, just when he thought he couldn't be prouder of his girlfriend (official or not, I don't care!). :D:D:D 

Woohoooo, more travels for Liu Wen to Koreaaaaaa!!!!

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 7

Guest tipanichoi

@bibidep @allnaturalcrunchtimesee _stv For all it's worth, here is the translation of the Chinese-translated words in red from the Korean articles on LA PERLA and Liu Wen:

Choi Siwon's woman Liu Wen, is LA PERLA's international ambassador... sexy

1st paragraph introduces the LA PERLA brand... which has become extremely popular among Korean actresses.

Liu Wen is LA PERLA FW15 campaign model, and this is her 3rd time as ambassdador. Liu Wen herself loves the LA PERLA brand.

China-born model Liu Wen, has participated in many international brand activities, and is an international supermodel. Recently, her pairing as a couple with SJ's Choi Siwon in China' version's WGM has attracted a great deal of attention, and has become a hot topic of discussion in Korea.

Liu Wen's hourglass figure and urban style has won her many female and male fans. As a LA PERLA model, her image and sexy charm has attracted the attention of the consumers.

Choi Siwon's Woman!!... I like it!!.. hahaha

2. SW not hugging LW with both arms - when I see images of him just hugging her with one arm, I just think it's because of their closeness in height. LW is about the same height as SW. I think hugging her with one arm just makes it look less that she's hovering over him, at least to me. From the past episodes, when they are sitting down, and height is not as apparent, he does hug her with both arms. Just my interpretation! 

Almost forgot to mention. Dora, awesome share in regards to Siwon's "one-arm-hugging" in episode 11 because I'm sure that bothered many of us. Especially from a man who loves to show affection, it made us a bit crazy because our delulu mind want to see him hug her back tightly with both arms and swing her in the air! Lol, okay, over exaggerating. Not. :P

But that's such a great interpretation! Siwon is always so great at paying attention to the smallest details. Not sure why I didn't mention this earlier but recalling back to episode 2 where Siwon and Liu Wen had dinner together after Siwon surprised her with a trunk full of balloons and a new dress to wear. When Siwon helped Liu Wen to her seat, he motioned her to sit on the right side of the table because of how Liu Wen's hair was parted. Sitting on the right side, the camera would be able to see her full face. This really helps us reason that the one-arm hugging was probably taken into consideration by Siwon for visual purposes! Genius. You are a genius, @Doradora1984! 

• Like 5

Awww you're too sweet, @teamwonwen! 

Yes, definitely for visual purposes. When he hugs her with one arm, it appears that he is taller or "manlier" so to speak. If he had both his arms around her waist, he would look short as if she's towering over him and he's looking up at her. Gosh, I'm trying to google images to visually depict what I mean but to no avail, yet... hahaha 

I have no doubt that if this relationship is real, I'm sure his hands and arms are all over her, PG-wise, of course! :D

EDIT: My favorite picture so far is LW and SW hugging after the ring exchange with the sunset backdrop. Why? I think it is extremely sensual when a woman bares her back in a backless dress (I'm talking classy backless, not stripper backless...) and the fact that he is comfortable enough (and she with him) to hug her in a way in which his hand is on her bare back, speaks volumes to me. There is a level of comfort in this innocent yet physically intimate hug. I'm sure they have spent time together without the cameras rolling thus building up to this beautiful scene. 

Edited by doradora1984
  • Like 6

Almost forgot to mention. Dora, awesome share in regards to Siwon's "one-arm-hugging" in episode 11 because I'm sure that bothered many of us. Especially from a man who loves to show affection, it made us a bit crazy because our delulu mind want to see him hug her back tightly with both arms and swing her in the air! Lol, okay, over exaggerating. Not. :P

But that's such a great interpretation! Siwon is always so great at paying attention to the smallest details. Not sure why I didn't mention this earlier but recalling back to episode 2 where Siwon and Liu Wen had dinner together after Siwon surprised her with a trunk full of balloons and a new dress to wear. When Siwon helped Liu Wen to her seat, he motioned her to sit on the right side of the table because of how Liu Wen's hair was parted. Sitting on the right side, the camera would be able to see her full face. This really helps us reason that the one-arm hugging was probably taken into consideration by Siwon for visual purposes! Genius. You are a genius, @Doradora1984! 

is it possible  that siwon is indeed nervous as well... to have PDA with the women he truly fall in love.. although everyone said he is the king of skinship.. but maybe he never did it with a woman he truly fall in love.. so not just LW siwon also feel shy and nervous .. as his feeling deepen day by day.. 

• Like 7

Guest euphoria83

I've been wondering about this as well since a few pictures of Siwon hugging Liu Wen with only one arm appeared. @teamwonwen You're absolutely right about Siwon for always giving meticulous attention to details and probably doing so for visual purpose. It also could be he's in the blank state of mind. Same thing like when he prepared the banner with a saying "Liu Wen, I Love You" during that skydiving part and Liu Wen could only respond with a "Thank You'... I was like "What? A thank you?" :lol: She did explain it tho at the black room interview that she had completely no idea what's been happening and what Siwon has been saying. Hopefully we can see Siwon's full reaction during that part in the upcoming episode.

The pictures posted by anbi with the rings .... Whoa !  that was one microscopic eyes . just shows the amount of lurking the fans do esp to catch the ring on Liu wen's fingers .... These pictures invoke so much of happiness in our lives .thank u for sharing all these pictures and thgts . Right now my mind is running at 100km/hr . so much to read and understand the position of the hands and hair  but am not complaining ....  doing the joey dance . :) ... No dancing emoji .... 

• Like 6

is it possible  that siwon is indeed nervous as well... to have PDA with the women he truly fall in love.. although everyone said he is the king of skinship.. but maybe he never did it with a woman he truly fall in love.. so not just LW siwon also feel shy and nervous .. as his feeling deepen day by day.. 

He doesn't go around with it spelt in bright red letters on his forehead because a man would never advertise it, but to me it's quite obvious that Siwon is a virgin. I actually find that quite adorable as it is totally out of the realm of my experience to find a man like that. Yes, Siwon is a devout Christian and devout Christians are supposed to stay virgins until they get married, but as I've mentioned many times before, the reality often does not match the ideal. So, kudos to Siwon for remaining true to his faith.

He and Liu Wen would therefore be each other's first (and here we're entering into delulu territory), and that somehow makes it all the more beautiful and touching. :wub: If Liu Wen were an entertainer, was a Christian, came from a wealthy background, and was physically slighter, it would be disturbing how alike she is to Siwon (didn't she say as much to the tribesmen?).

• Like 3

Guest Pepsi2015

Hahaha ermm... it's a bit awkward talking about Siwons v=PP let's not raise it up again hahahhah

I don't think it's his first time hugging a girl he likes though, no way

Pretty sure he's kissed/hugged Stella in the 4 years they were dating

Update from JSTV...

@liddi Mind translating what's written on the pic? :P

This is just a reminder about the change in broadcast day and time:

Pic1: Oppa... so many people wish to be able to see us as soon as possible...
Pic2: That's great! Didn't Oppa tell you? "Let's Fall In Love" will air on Friday 10pm!

• Like 5

Hahaha ermm... it's a bit awkward talking about Siwons v=PP let's not raise it up again hahahhah

I raised the issue because it's relevant to the relationship and to what juzagurl brought up. We're not delving into any erotic details so I don't understand your squeamishness. Saying one is a virgin is like saying one is a homosexual or that one is French - it's just what one is, and there need not be any judgment attached to the label unless you wish there to be. Feel free to put me on ignore if my musings disturb you.

And hugging or kissing someone has nothing whatsoever to do with being a virgin.

Guest euphoria83

Update from JSTV...

@liddi Mind translating what's written on the pic? :P

This is just a reminder about the change in broadcast day and time:

Pic1: Oppa... so many people wish to be able to see us as soon as possible...
Pic2: That's great! Didn't Oppa tell you? "Let's Fall In Love" will air on Friday 10pm!

Ahhh... Thanks @liddi :wub:

Guest Pepsi2015

I raised the issue because it's relevant to the relationship and to what juzagurl brought up. We're not delving into any erotic details so I don't understand your squeamishness. Saying one is a virgin is like saying one is a homosexual or that one is French - it's just what one is, and there need not be any judgment attached to the label unless you wish there to be. Feel free to put me on ignore if my musings disturb you.

And hugging or kissing someone has nothing whatsoever to do with being a virgin.

hahah okok no need to be defensive here~~ we're all a team! =))