|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest Pepsi2015

Siwon always just likes to stand there with his hands in his bum pockets being a bum when Liuwen hugs him...... twice now!! hehehe if I was Liuwen I would want him to have hugged me back tight! >_<

Always acting cool ;) probably trying to conceal his super beating heart - he always told the interview in the black room that his heart' was "beating wildly" since episode 1! lol

Gosh, can we just take another moment to look at how Liu Wen looks at Siwon? If that's not real life, I dont know what is. :wub:

Hahaha yeah Siwon likes to act cool xD But he's cool enough already la~~~ 

Which episode was this when he talked about his beating heart? hahah I wanna rewatch! xD

I think it was quite obvious that Liuwen was attracted to him at first sight.... but just put up a big wall because she was so scared that he was just all for show/playing around~~~ xD

This Friday's Radio Star broadcast pics - I am anxious about what they talk about. I think I would rather they didn't talk about LiuWen at all, but I suspect they will. This is the same bunch that queried Teukie about his supposed scandal with TaeYeon a long time ago. 

I also agree but I think they will probably ask about enlistment, the challenges SJ faced, and maybe one question regarding Liu Wen in terms of relationship status/marriage or his experience doing Chinese WGM. Well, they can talk about anything, I suppose. Maybe, even how they felt when one of their members got married and got enlisted. XD

• Like 3

Liu Wen saying "I love you" in the latest episode felt very forced to me, and in a sense it was. Maybe that's why Siwon didn't look that over the moon when hugging her in response? It's like he knew that was just for the show. Like Siwon said, I'm not a fan of...oh, we must be in a relationship by the end of the show...oh, we must each say "I love you" by this episode...the show is trying to force things along which should really be happening at their own pace and in private. I can understand why they're doing it for viewership purposes, but it still doesn't sit right with me if the relationship is real.

And poor Liu Wen - this must be the third or fourth time she's visiting London in less than a month! 

• Like 4

By the way, is that's Siwon's own camera that he's holding? If so, we want to see all the pictures in there!!!!!

I think so... the camera which I mistook for the Piaget box :P And you're right! That camera of his would give us alllllll the combustible BTSes we need! Calling @silvergrey! Are you on their entourage yet? Any way of getting your hands on what's on that camera? ;) 

• Like 3

OMG... Liu Wen is a superwoman!

Sunday in Korea, monday in Hongkong, Wednesday  flying to London?.... what a hectic schedule ..:blink:

I feel tired everyday just going to the same office LOL... i could not imagine how you can cope with that kind of schedule...

Stay healthy our beautiful wen! Rest well ... 

• Like 8

Liu Wen saying "I love you" in the latest episode felt very forced to me, and in a sense it was. Maybe that's why Siwon didn't look that over the moon when hugging her in response? It's like he knew that was just for the show. Like Siwon said, I'm not a fan of...oh, we must be in a relationship by the end of the show...oh, we must each say "I love you" by this episode...the show is trying to force things along which should really be happening at their own pace and in private. I can understand why they're doing it for viewership purposes, but it still doesn't sit right with me if the relationship is real.

And poor Liu Wen - this must be the third or fourth time she's visiting London in less than a month! 

I personally think that when Siwon heard the words, I think he was touched and was naturally surprised by it. I don't necessarily think that Siwon wanted Liu Wen to say it just for the show only and I don't think he expected anything either since he decided to change the topic to make the atmosphere comfortable. I think Siwon was okay with Liu Wen not saying it since he said that he now knows how to pace things accordingly and that Liu Wen is a girl who takes her time. It wasn't like "hey! say it now or I want you to say it immediately!". Rather from what I saw was was "It's okay if you can't say it right now. Take your time. Say it when you are ready to"  type of thing.

Siwon also said I love you near the end of the episode. I think the whole "your time is up on screen" + the surprise "i love you" from Siwon probably triggered something that caused Liu Wen to break down. And if Siwon and Liu Wen have similar thoughts/feelings (they shared the same feeling when they wanted each other to say the words I love you), he probably knew that watching the video would cause Liu Wen to break down. just my thoughts though.

• Like 7

i think she has a shy personality towards love.. so yeah if she doesn't  push herself. Most likely she will never do that at all.. i do agree that it felt forced. But i think is not because she doesnt love him, more likely she is just uncomfortable expressing felling in front of 6 camera.. thats why it felt forced i guess... :wub:

• Like 3

Guest bibidep

Yahhh the ring is on his finger!!!  So the ring he wore to France indeed is his ring exchange with Liu Wen.  I borrow this picture from Siwonliuwen so we can see, big and clear.

Wow, lol. What episode 11 did you watch? It must've been from a completely different channel! I'm sorry but this has to be the most depressing analyzation I've read. Let's all send allnaturalcrunchtime_stv more love, hope and trust for Liu Wen and Siwon!! Despite the negative and depressing thoughts that were shared, we will stay positive and thank you for possibly trying to keep us delulu's grounded :D. However, I must say we've all been quite rational and level-headed lately because we no longer need delusional thoughts about the two since our thoughts are already coming true! It's going to take a lot more to move our happy mountains. 

I feel like there's really not much to explain if you already have those thoughts about Liu Wen. If there's anyone who is the least scripted, consistently real and genuine on a reality show, it'd be Liu Wen. She made a strong point in that episode expressing with or without the challenge (the party that loses the kayak race has to say what the other person wants to hear), she was ready and wanted to tell Siwon those words. Liu Wen didn't say it on the spot because she felt like it wasn't the moment to and Siwon respected her for it. When Liu Wen finally found what the "perfect moment" was for her (which was after the non-aired pedal boating part. also, let's note that Liu Wen genuinely expressed herself despite having so many cameras around, which Siwon acknowledged during his part of the interview), she bravely sent her "very, very, very love you" message to Siwon and then melted into his arms because she got super shy (despite having so many cameras around, which Siwon acknowledged during his part of the interview). So adorable. 

Anyway, just in case you watched a different episode for some strange reason ;) ... translation starts at 28:28 

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 5

Guest missruthieruthie

OH MY..

after 3 months and 10 episodes, liu wen finally found the courage to say "love" to the man who jumped before she jumps :wub::wub:
to the man who holds her hand and make sure everything is alright for her... U GO GIRL!!!! :wub::wub:

Go have fun with your man,my wen darlinggg... u deserve that!!!
i feel like Heaven is smiling on them and saying "finally these two is together" :wub:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. tell me how to move on with my life after fridayy????:tears::tears:

The show might've rushed the development of their love and pushed the couple to get out of their comfort zone quicker but honestly, maybe that's what the two really needed as well. To have that sense of urgency to express what their true feelings are as their love for each other grows every time they meet. From watching and re-watching the episodes, even if they do not end up together, the two has grown as a person tremendously. Siwon, becoming an even more caring and patient man and Liu Wen, becoming a stronger, more expressive and confident woman who's able to now, bravely open up her heart to love and let someone to love her just as much. 

• Like 7

oh ! its the same feeling here misruthie, i just want to keep staring at these pictures , was supposed to do my zumba workout half an hr back but i still haven't moved my bum coz i dun feel like doing any thing other than just looking at these two . Gosh i seriously need help after Friday i just hope i recover rapido and move on and let these 2 lovebirds free to love .... 

any ways i better move and squeeze some time for a workout ... see u guys later ...

Edited by newone
  • Like 5

OH MY..

after 3 months and 10 episodes, liu wen finally found the courage to say "love" to the man who jumped before she jumps :wub::wub:
to the man who holds her hand and make sure everything is alright for her... U GO GIRL!!!! :wub::wub:

Go have fun with your man,my wen darlinggg... u deserve that!!!
i feel like Heaven is smiling on them and saying "finally these two is together" :wub:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. tell me how to move on with my life after fridayy????:tears::tears:

honeyyyyyy, seriously - when you figure out how to move on with life after friday, please share with us all!!!!!

[know you won't be alone cus you have us all on here! :D]

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 3

This Friday's Radio Star broadcast pics - I am anxious about what they talk about. I think I would rather they didn't talk about LiuWen at all, but I suspect they will. This is the same bunch that queried Teukie about his supposed scandal with TaeYeon a long time ago. 

They released some info on some of the subjects they'll discuss , I'm sure it doesn't cover everything but it's an idea.

CJyfy2nUEAA38qE.png

• Like 6

Let's talk about "moving on" on saturday! haha coz I do have to reset my life after Let's Fall In Love. HuhuHu 

• Like 3

Guest bibidep

The fan said this is the song Siwon sing for Liu Wen at the place where they exchange the ring.  The song was from Jay Chou.

I personally think that when Siwon heard the words, I think he was touched and was naturally surprised by it. I don't necessarily think that Siwon wanted Liu Wen to say it just for the show only and I don't think he expected anything either since he decided to change the topic to make the atmosphere comfortable. I think Siwon was okay with Liu Wen not saying it since he said that he now knows how to pace things accordingly and that Liu Wen is a girl who takes her time. It wasn't like "hey! say it now or I want you to say it immediately!". Rather from what I saw was was "It's okay if you can't say it right now. Take your time. Say it when you are ready to"  type of thing.

Siwon also said I love you near the end of the episode. I think the whole "your time is up on screen" + the surprise "i love you" from Siwon probably triggered something that caused Liu Wen to break down. And if Siwon and Liu Wen have similar thoughts/feelings (they shared the same feeling when they wanted each other to say the words I love you), he probably knew that watching the video would cause Liu Wen to break down. just my thoughts though.

No, no, you guys misunderstand me! :P I don't mean that SW wanted LW to say it just for the show or that he demanded she say it right there and then - my point is that the show seems to be on a timetable: be a couple by the end of the show (Siwon himself said they were under pressure in the tango episode), each say "I love you" by this episode, time for the guy to give the girl a peck in this episode, etc. It's not just a coincidence that we're suddenly hearing all these declarations in this one episode set in Guam. Real people in love do not confess their true feelings in front of dozens of cameras and bystanders! So, I feel like all of that is sort of scripted to a large extent, that the show is trying to get them to move along a certain schedule (and they need to achieve milestones in the romance at various points in the show's run to heighten viewer interest), and I object to that if the relationship is real.

• Like 7

Guest mywebfoot

@bibidep Gah that's depressing. If Siwon chose that song I'll have to question his tastes or his songwriting skills, or his ability to romance an ant, let alone a woman. There are a thousand rain/hands/farewell songs out there, and he chose this one? :blink:

Then again, given the lyrics of his previous song "Don't Leave Me" maybe SiWon has a pretty maudlin side. :w00t: