|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest bibidep

Wow welcome all the new members to WonWen thread!!!   Enjoy the ride and comment more, if you see anything related to the couple post it here share with us.

Just comment for the new pictures that Liu Wen posted on her SNS and be back to read the forum later.    The pictures were different a little but one thing in common on the sky, the cloud look like an airplane for me.  May be she will be leaving to some where soon or she already on the airplane at the time she post the pictures.  Just wait and see if any fan spot her at some where or at the airport again.  

I live in the Midwest but my time zone is the same with the eastern time zone.

I don't think Siwon lip had any thing to do with Liu Wen, look at a few members of SuJu, HeeChul had the same problem like Siwon, now we have to wonder why they are like that hahah??

Edited by bibidep

Guest krystal_

Found these photos on IG, anyone has the preview link?

11355230_785000418283145_1573447578_n.jp

Seem like LW cried a lot in this ep :( 

11330564_1639202286295509_1574542558_n.j

Yessss <3

10848068_410182355851658_506401106_n.jpg

:wub:

1723342_1620900558187250_687276295_n.jpg

11250164_382594598600520_2010717241_n.jp

I haven't logged into Soompi for a long time but this couple is way too cute for me to resist. I read this thread twice today LOL

Thanks everyone for your contribution :P

Edited by krystal_

Guest bibidep

@crystal52  Welcome to WonWen thread!!!   Here watch this one and see at the middle part where they had the preview you saw the picture taken out from that.  At around the 25:05 minutes.   I think in the chapel either their misunderstanding or the goodbye of the couple leaving each other.    Because I remember @liddi had translated one of the preview saying that misunderstanding almost end up fighting.

http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/23097216.html#0-tsina-1-79110-397232819ff9a47a7b7e80a40613cfe1

Edited by bibidep

Guest deepblue_1

6f04da68jw1eu2qbahnxrj20qo0zktqe.jpg

http://photo.weibo.com/1862589032/wbphotos/large/mid/3864657695789071/pid/6f04da68jw1eu2qbahnxrj20qo0zktqe (not sure if you guys can access this picture, but it's an enlarged version)

credit @玥玥玥_Chen (Weibo)

This was taken during the performance of A-Oh, Disco Drive, Alright. The coconut tree is DongHae (or maybe EunHyuk)..Who else do you see?:P

Edited by deepblue_1

Guest euphoria83

http://photo.weibo.com/1862589032/wbphotos/large/mid/3864657695789071/pid/6f04da68jw1eu2qbahnxrj20qo0zktqe (not sure if you guys can access this picture, but it's an enlarged version)

credit @玥玥玥_Chen (Weibo)

This was taken during the performance of A-Oh, Disco Drive, Alright. The coconut tree is DongHae..Who else do you see?:P

Who else? The one marked with Y :P

So glad that she's enjoying the concert and cheered not only on Siwon but also other SJ members. She's being really supportive.

Edited by euphoria83

Hmmmmm ... Basing on what I've observed and picked up about Liu Wen, I would have to disagree.. I think she's really not an easy girl . Being a girl who's been single since birth and who's had a lot of "twists and confusions" (the fact that she's been all over the world and met a lot of handsome and wealthy guys), it's not that easy for any guy to break her walls. I strongly believed that a guy like Siwon can only make her fall inlove... His desperation to really connect with her, his impatience, his being too straight-forward and competitive nature, his "Oppa can do anything" attitude but a really good and well-mannered guy, plus his "luck" from above ( Liu Wen being sick at the right time and the right place) all contributed to the seemingly fact that Liu Wen has finally fallen in love( with HIM) :-) 

Just my opinion :-)

Maybe you're right. ;) Okay, probably not just anybody, but I think if the guy didn't look like a toad, is essentially a good guy, and treated her right, Liu Wen might have fallen for him. I don't think she's that hard to please - didn't she say all she wanted was something simple between a man and a woman? There have been certain examples of Siwon's behavior on the show that didn't exactly thrill me, but I'll refrain from saying more since I notice most here think he's a saint who can do no wrong. As for Liu Wen, even looking at her behavior objectively and not as a fan, I can honestly say that it's hard to find fault with a single thing she did on the show.

Of course, the main thing is that I don't need to approve of Siwon; if Liu Wen does then it's all good. :P

well overall we cannot truly trust a man till the day he make a vow of marriage  LOL (including siwon).. :lol:

credit @玥玥玥_Chen (Weibo)

This was taken during the performance of A-Oh, Disco Drive, Alright. The coconut tree is DongHae..Who else do you see?:P

Who else? The one marked with Y :P

So glad that she's enjoying the concert and cheered not only on Siwon but also other SJ members. She's being really supportive.

is this the "mermaid" performance?  Wen seems fine with it hahahhaha...

• Like 1

Guest euphoria83

Can @liddi help us to translate? :rolleyes:

It's reposted by Mun+Won~

ee80a2.png//@Phoebe老師:今晚从朋友那里'8掛'得來的,关于表姐今天工作趣事,迫不及待来个长篇大论跟大家分享,反正我单是听朋友说和看照片都已经激动一晚上了。朋友是一个嘴蛮贱的人哈哈,但是对表姐各种赞美,好开心[哆啦A梦花心][哆啦A梦花心]请大家笑纳[哆啦A梦花心][哆啦A梦花心] ¡查看图片

674c6432jw1eu2rlqazd5j20ez0qogr1.jpg

Edited by euphoria83

Guest Nila.A.1409

another one from siwonliuwen ig...

according from siwonliuwen ig..today liu wen gonna fly to london for magaine photoshoot

Edited by Nila.A.1409

Guest kitkatz23

How come I did not see siwon slipping on the t bracelet . I have watched the video 2 times and both times I have watched his hands intently . I could see he was restless and kept figgiting but I did not catch him putting on the bracelet . did u all see it ???,

I did not see it either :phew:

You're not alone. I didn't see it on the video either (just heard what he said). But saw it in a photo posted at siwonliuwen IG and the fan accounts which stated that. I've not a clue where or how that shot was captured.

Hello, i'm new here, but i've been a 'patient' at the Mun+Won 'hospital'. The hospital has already clarified that Siwon did not wear the bracelet, neither did he say 'just for you, you know'. It was a beautiful mistake. (and various international newspapers ripped this off from weibo without making sure they were true, so...) Nevertheless, what's most important is that LiuWen was present, and the song was dedicated to her (like who doesn't know? it's so obvious! at the last verse of 'are we all lost stars' you could see him pointing and looking at a certain direction, that pretty much says everything).

Siwon didn't wear the bracelet, but he certainly did say "just for you, you know" in ENGLISH no less. :) The audio in this vid is quite clear, I don't think I'm that delusional to be mistaking korean for english yet...lol :phew: http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:2505b7a979314f803b02e663707e243a

Guest Nila.A.1409

sorry if this is already posted in here..from siwonliuwen ig

Edited by Nila.A.1409

Guest Nila.A.1409

from mun+won weibo...@liddi...please help...he he he

#forever16# 圖1/2 好故事;圖3/4 致可愛的SUJU(單純喜歡,不歪)。(椰樹圖cr. @玥玥玥_chen 奉上感謝[心])

• 0060wjSvjw1eu2uacunw2j30re0fv78q.jpg
  •  
  • 0060wjSvjw1eu2uaifkrtg30b40dcb2b.jpg
  • 0060wjSvjw1eu2uan8jtwg30b4062hdu.jpg
    • 0060wjSvjw1eu2uaqclgig30go064npe.gif

Edited by Nila.A.1409

Guest Pepsi2015

Just wondering, how does military service work in Korea?

Will Siwon be able to call Liuwen everyday? Or see her on weekends? =(

Guest Nila.A.1409

@liddi...here is another one...thank u

原博,请问达人的主要工作是散播谣言么?所谓的爆料不过是极个别人的歪歪!评论里那么多人告诉你不是家,是香港酒店,故意视而不见么?!图4的9秒截图, 确定不是盗图么?盗图+散播谣言的目的是哗众取宠求关注?

#刘雯天涯# 独家大爆料:石榴夫妇真的在一起了。不仅仅是因为表姐低调现身SJ首尔演唱会。始源欧巴献上情歌并表白:Just for u,You know[心]有粉丝向我爆料,刘雯昨天发的微博其实吐露了一个惊天秘密,照片是在崔始源家里拍摄的,刘雯又去欧巴家了!不久崔始源、妹妹和刘雯就同框了,要公开的前奏?
  • 5452015cjw1eu283jm670j20c80fm75f.jpg
  • 5452015cjw1eu283lgesyj20ku112mzf.jpg
  • 5452015cjw1eu283nxj2kj20go0b4q3s.jpg
  • 5452015cjw1eu283shljhj20c80d6q3q.jpg
  • 5452015cjw1eu283w7tp8j20g70iq75k.jpg
  • 5452015cjw1eu283zu0q5g209w05k7wj.gif
  • 5452015cjw1eu2845nk1rg209w05kdoz.gif
  • 5452015cjw1eu284pvuvqg209w05k4go.gif
  • 5452015cjw1eu2847nf3yg209y05k7wh.gif

from mun+won weibo...please2 help @liddi...sorry for always bothering u...

不是录制!刘雯现身SJ首尔演唱会,始源欧巴第十六首深情献唱定情曲目《Lost stars》

2015-07-14 我们相爱吧
640?wx_fmt=jpeg&wxfrom=5

比在4200米的高空说爱你更浪漫的,是穿越大半个地球来听你的演唱会

上周日晚,你们有被“最人气情侣”石榴CP在《我们相爱吧》中勇敢而甜蜜的表白感动到吗?两个人,用不同的方式表达“我爱你”,这份心灵的相通,正是他们发自肺腑的心声。

更让粉丝们兴奋到炸裂的,是在节目播出的当晚——韩国首尔的Super Junior演唱会上,刘雯低调现身了!在第十六首时,崔始源特别深情选唱了他们的定情曲目《Lost stars》。重要的事情说三遍!这不是录制,这不是录制,这不是录制。

640?wx_fmt=jpeg&wxfrom=5

刘雯真的现身了!穿越大半个地球去听他的演唱会

《我们相爱吧》的忠实粉丝们或许还记得,在第二次韩国首尔的录制中,始源欧巴曾经向刘雯通过VCR播放了他在印尼演唱会上的一首歌曲《Lost stars》,听见欧巴动情的演唱,刘雯说,“我觉得这个歌词还挺像我们两个人的,这样的爱情稍许有一点点凄美,但是只要你相信,很多时候都是可以的。”始源在小黑屋接受采访时,更心动表白,“she is my star!”当时,刘雯就表达了希望去现场去欧巴演唱会的愿望。

7月6日,始源在微博上发布了一条耐人寻味的消息:“昨天有收看(指《我们相爱吧)吗?快要结束了,已经开始有店舍不得……新的一周活力的开始,加油!SUPER SHOW 6 安可场見 :^)”粉丝们就开始纷纷猜测:这里的安可唱见,是指和表姐相见吗?

7月12日晚,就在《我们相爱吧》甜蜜播出的同时,粉丝们被场外的一则消息再度“轰炸”:刘雯真的出现在Super Junior首尔演唱会上了。多位现场粉丝图文并茂发来确认信息:“红唇,好靓”“刚刚始源讲话,刘雯真的听的好认真!强仁他们有点点起哄,还往这个方向指了一下,始源讲完了刘雯还鼓掌啦!”就连韩网新闻在报道SJ演唱会时,也特别提到“和崔始源一起参加中国版《我结》的刘雯欣赏了演唱会”。

640?wx_fmt=jpeg&wxfrom=5

Lost stars》“just for you获崔爸爸认可后,始源妹妹也和刘雯晒合影了

比在4200米的高空说爱你更浪漫的,莫过于穿越大半个地球来听你的演唱会。十分耐人寻味的是,演唱会上,崔始源特地选了在第16首唱给她的专属情歌《Lost stars》,深情演唱完毕后,还温柔说了一句“Just for youYou know”。金色的情侣手镯,最后也赫然出现在全世界的目光下。

这还不算结束。在《我们相爱吧》节目中,崔爸爸曾经现身,他对刘雯评价极高,十分满意地打出了“130分”的超满分。就在712日当晚,始源的妹妹智源在ins上晒出了她和刘雯的合影,粉丝见状开心极了,“看来大表姐在见过崔始源父亲后,和妹妹的姑嫂情也很不错。石榴夫妇这是要修成正果吗?!”

看到这一幕,最激动的莫过于粉丝们了,石榴CP的恋情,已然呼之欲出。有网友分析道,“6月初节目录制就结束了,如果没有在一起的话,刘雯根本没必要跨越大半个地球,从纽约飞去首尔看演唱会。你们继续好好谈恋爱吧,节目的结束,只是一个新的开始。”

对此,电视业内人士也纷纷表达了看法。“电视节目创新引擎”称,#我们相爱吧# 节目播到这个阶段,可以总结说慌张、任性、石榴三对明星cp是成功的,成功最重要原因是“真实”,这节目是个绝好的案例。艺人也是真实的人,有真实的爱情。明星恋爱秀可行,艺人在电视节目的展现将非常多面。节目录制已经结束,刘雯去参加崔始源的演唱会,台下互动值得期待。

Alright guys, Siwon totally loses himself when he spots Liu Wen in the audience! Starts at 1:05 

Siwon appears to have gotten a little shy (hai xiu :P) after seeing Liu Wen. For the rest of that song, (skip to 2:13) Siwon is just running everywhere, not sure what to do with himself with all that happiness and completely forgets to sing!

haha, I'm just teasing! He's so adorable. Never seen Siwon so disoriented at a concert! The things love could do to a 'man who could do anything'. :wub: Liu Wen must've been one proud girlfriend and fan!

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 6

Guest FatimaJelenko

Alright guys, Siwon totally loses himself when he spots Liu Wen in the audience! Starts at 1:05 

Siwon appears to have gotten a little shy (hai xiu :P) after seeing Liu Wen. For the rest of that song, (skip to 2:13) Siwon is just running everywhere, not sure what to do with himself with all that happiness and completely forgets to sing!

haha, I'm just teasing! He's so adorable. Never seen Siwon so disoriented at a concert! The things love could do to a 'man who could do anything'. :wub: Liu Wen must've been one proud girlfriend and fan!

lol true he saw her and was nervous
I hope  that they really be together .
They are so cute

This Friday we will very busy. The last episode and Radio Star. I wonder if MC ask SW about LW

After tease our emotion If they say "We are just friend" i don't know how to react:tears:. There's a thing make me bother, the way he hugs her when she say "i love you very much". Just my sensitive

Edited by anbi

busy couple...hope one of them give us hints that they're doing face mask time part II while face time-ing :wub:

he lost his balance until slipped after he found lw seated in that section, nervous much siwon? 

Edited by siwonie407
  • Like 5

Guest Siliu

This Friday we will very busy. The last episode and Radio Star. I wonder if MC ask SW about LW

After tease our emotion If they say "We are just friend" i don't know how to react:tears:. There's a thing make me bother, the way he hugs her when she say "i love you very much". Just my sensitive

Same here.... I have negative vibes on it but probably Siwon reaction is normal as they say male ego? In the sense that he felt so proud that someone like Liu wen was able to expressed her feelings knowing that she's a shy type person and with lots of cameras focus on them, but lets move on and be optimistic that LOVE CHANGES PEOPLE... That's why I'm so excited for the last episode as I want to find out what exactly happened in Guam. One thing I'm certain.... if the feelings that they confessed or showed with each other are not genuine and only an act or for the show....WOW they deserve best actors awards! Lol 

Edited by Siliu

Can @liddi help us to translate? :rolleyes:

It's reposted by Mun+Won~

ee80a2.png//@Phoebe老師:今晚从朋友那里'8掛'得來的,关于表姐今天工作趣事,迫不及待来个长篇大论跟大家分享,反正我单是听朋友说和看照片都已经激动一晚上了。朋友是一个嘴蛮贱的人哈哈,但是对表姐各种赞美,好开心[哆啦A梦花心][哆啦A梦花心]请大家笑纳[哆啦A梦花心][哆啦A梦花心] ¡查看图片

@Phoebe老师 was sharing what her friend told her about interesting things that happened when Liu Wen was working today. 

Tonight what my friend A kept saying was: "Liu Wen is really an extremely nice person, with no airs!!" A must have repeated it 10 times. For example:
1. During Liu Wen's makeup session, someone knocked the door and she actually stopped and opened the door herself
2. When taking photo with Liu Wen, A was planning to take a selfie but Liu Wen refused, saying that she is bad in taking selfies, that her pictures come out bad (very cute Liu Wen), then she passed A's phone to someone else to help them take the photo. In the end, Liu Weh hugged A! It's a hug! They took 2 photos! Two!! I was really envious when I saw A's photos. Liu Wen's image was really amazing, a really commanding presence - I will never forget it. I am sorry I am unable to share [the photos] with everyone. However, this photoshoot is for the Autumn Winter shoe collection, so it should be revealed to everyone soon
PS: Just to let you know, Liu Wen will be flying to London tomorrow for a managzine photoshoot (I felt dismayed to hear this - another long distance flight). Just to share with everyone about our awesome idol. Wishing her and him [picture of a family]

from mun+won weibo...@liddi...please help...he he he

#forever16# 圖1/2 好故事;圖3/4 致可愛的SUJU(單純喜歡,不歪)。(椰樹圖cr. @玥玥玥_chen 奉上感謝[心])

Pic 1/2: A good story   [LW in the audience, SW searching for her then bending over at the railing]
Pic 3/4: The adorable SUJU  (innocent liking, not perverted)

@liddi...here is another one...thank u

原博,请问达人的主要工作是散播谣言么?所谓的爆料不过是极个别人的歪歪!评论里那么多人告诉你不是家,是香港酒店,故意视而不见么?!图4的9秒截图, 确定不是盗图么?盗图+散播谣言的目的是哗众取宠求关注?

#刘雯天涯# 独家大爆料:石榴夫妇真的在一起了。不仅仅是因为表姐低调现身SJ首尔演唱会。始源欧巴献上情歌并表白:Just for u,You know[心]有粉丝向我爆料,刘雯昨天发的微博其实吐露了一个惊天秘密,照片是在崔始源家里拍摄的,刘雯又去欧巴家了!不久崔始源、妹妹和刘雯就同框了,要公开的前奏?

The original poster claimed that Liu Wen not only went to the concert, but she was at Siwon's house, based on the photo Liu Wen posted by the window the day after the concert. This is basically someone telling off the original poster for continuing to spread false rumours about Liu Wen, reiterating that her photo was taken at a hotel in Hong Kong, not his house.

The next article is by JSTV "Let's Fall In Love" program, talking about Liu Wen showing up at the concert and all the details that happened during and after the concert (Siwon singing the 16th song "Lost Stars", what he said after, the so-called wearing of the Tiffany bracelet - they obviously pulled this detail from the internet :P, Kangin pointing towards Liu Wen when Siwon was talking etc), Jiwon's post (which indicates that after Daddy Choi gave Liu Wen 130%, Siwon's sister has also given her stamp of approval for them). The article keeps reinforcing the fact that "This is not part of the filming!" "This is not part of the filming!", and that the filming already ended last month. Basically they are saying that this reflects how real the interactions between the couples on the show are, and that people often forget that celebrities are also real people who have real romances.

If you want me to translate it properly, it will have to wait til later. However, we basically already know all the details like the back of our hand now :P 

• Like 7