|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Anyway, as long as we have been respectful to WonWen individually and as a couple, I don't see why we should be concerned if Siwon and/or Liu Wen ever started lurking and reading all the posts here. 

Har ... I was just thinking this today. It's not a long stretch that either might have read the posts here or have been alerted to them by people they know. Those crystal ball icons that captioned Liu Wen's IG update at the hotel yesterday are such a tease.

EDIT: Btw, @bibidep, the way Siwon has been fidgeting with his hands during the concert solo ... in the pocket, out again, hovering ... I think your advice to him might have got him self-conscious about those hands. Or rather, something has to make him that way.

Can we also mention how well-dressed Siwon was for his Lost Star solo?? He's always been wearing just a simple and plain t-shirt with jeans when he performed the song. Well, he was in a nice dress shirt on Day 1 of SS Encore as well but with Liu Wen there on Day 2, the Prince Siwon went all out with a vest with matching slacks! Oooh lala, wonder who he was trying to impress in the audience? :w00t:

• Like 5

Now why didn't I make that leap in deduction? :w00t: :lol: Oooh ... I'm one step closer to their personal entourage ... not:P

Who knows? What is the symbolism behind not one, not two, but three crystal balls? Deductions working overtime? :P But please, as and when you become a part of their personal entourage, do let us know which airline, which flight and which airport they are flying into... so that we have a clearer picture of timelines and duration. Far easier than hunting up airline websites :D

Rewatching Ep11... lots of funny moments (Super Mario brothers lol!)... but in particular I love those moments when he unconsciously shows the kind of man he is, especially towards her. The swimming lesson when he quickly protected her from knocking her head against the side of the pool... him wiping her hands for her after her skydiving experience... and his understanding and acceptance when she was so hesitant in expressing "I love you"... as he said during the black room interview, that he now knows how to be accepting of her, to give her time and not rush her beyond what she was comfortable with, even though he really wanted to hear those words from her. And good things come to those who wait... when she finally told him when he thought she wouldn't muster the courage to do so. How can anyone see that and still think they are just acting? How much more real can this couple get? 

• Like 8

Oh yes, he was very suave there @teamwonwen. He looks good in his bespoke shirts and fitting trousers. And also matchy matchy with Liu Wen in Guam (ref. skydive outfits, breakfast, rock, gifting/church), They now couple dress? Luckily not super mario all the time. Though the rest of the time when he's in those tank tops and board shorts, he is rather schleppy, like Joe Blow who lives down the street from me. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

Now why didn't I make that leap in deduction? :w00t: :lol: Oooh ... I'm one step closer to their personal entourage ... not:P

Who knows? What is the symbolism behind not one, not two, but three crystal balls? Deductions working overtime? :P But please, as and when you become a part of their personal entourage, do let us know which airline, which flight and which airport they are flying into... so that we have a clearer picture of timelines and duration. Far easier than hunting up airline websites :D

Rewatching Ep11... lots of funny moments (Super Mario brothers lol!)... but in particular I love those moments when he unconsciously shows the kind of man he is, especially towards her. The swimming lesson when he quickly protected her from knocking her head against the side of the pool... him wiping her hands for her after her skydiving experience... and his understanding and acceptance when she was so hesitant in expressing "I love you"... as he said during the black room interview, that he now knows how to be accepting of her, to give her time and not rush her beyond what she was comfortable with, even though he really wanted to hear those words from her. And good things come to those who wait... when she finally told him when he thought she wouldn't muster the courage to do so. How can anyone see that and still think they are just acting? How much more real can this couple get? 

Not a problem. When that happens, I'll invite everyone here to be part of their entourage too B) :lol:

Yes, he's quite the sweetheart. Not only does he notice her little and often unsaid quirks and feelings, he acts in anticipation of them. I don't know how many men would skydive first to check out the experience. Not just the experience but to take note of any possible dangers their girl might face. AND choose a compatible instructor who would be gentle as well as take pretty videos!

• Like 6

Not a problem. When that happens, I'll invite everyone here to be part of their entourage too B) :lol:

Yes, he's quite the sweetheart. Not only does he notice her little and often unsaid quirks and feelings, he acts in anticipation of them. I don't know how many men would skydive first to check out the experience. Not just the experience but to take note of any possible dangers their girl might face. AND choose a compatible instructor who would be gentle as well as take pretty videos!

Thus answers all the questions on why he went to guam days before the actual taping...

• Like 6

Guest missruthieruthie

Thus answers all the questions on why he went to guam days before the actual taping...

ahhhh... that is right ,enn :D no wonder, Liu Wen can not live without her half :wub: hihihihi

Seriously. Siwon mentions again how there were so many cameras around and Liu Wen still said it to him. Wooooo, made his heart beat so fast, he said! Siwon oppa, if you're ever reading this, know that all of our hearts were beating just as fast for you and Liu Wen when we were watching that scene! Now, can you please advise where your entourage from this forum should meet? We'd like to sign a contract and set things in stone with you and Liu Wen!

• Like 7

Oo oo oo I'm now a SUPERSTAR! Someone quick, get me on the phone with ShiLiu please B)

@iamenn  Was it you who mentioned previously that Liu Wen cried because while she knew how Siwon feels, she didn't know where they were headed but Siwon had already determined what he'd like their future to be?

You could have hit the nail on the head. And if we are to believe the broadcast that the last mission was delivered midway through their Guam visit, that means Siwon would've scouted out the church and had that Piaget ring (?) ready on arrival, without knowing that the program would be ending at that filming. So, we may have lost out on witnessing other touching moments such as family visits with Chinese in laws etc. Shame.

• Like 5

ahhhh... that is right ,enn :D no wonder, Liu Wen can not live without her half :wub: hihihihi

and now we are left with only a week or two to enjoy their moments.. after this..hay... how can I live without them? hahaha... but really.. how can I ? It'll be boring without them.. these conversations come august will be gone.. will never be the same again. :tears:

Oo oo oo I'm now a SUPERSTAR! Someone quick, get me on the phone with ShiLiu please B)

@iamenn  Was it you who mentioned previously that Liu Wen cried because while she knew how Siwon feels, she didn't know where they were headed but Siwon had already determined what he'd like their future to be?

You could have hit the nail on the head. And if they were only meant to have been given the last mission midway through their Guam visit, that means Siwon would've scouted out the church and had that Piaget ring (?) ready on arrival, without knowing that the program would be ending at that filming. So, we may have lost out on witnessing other touching moments such as family visits with Chinese in laws etc. Shame.

Yup yup.. It was I.. hehe.. you can sense on Siwon's reaction too that though he was sad about the last mission, it seemed not to really matter because he already knew what he wanted to do. Of course he's been mentioning about "next time" , "someday", "future" and all..

And regarding the other things that should have transpired if only the guam eps were not their last filming...well maybe those things are still bound to happen though not in the presence of more than six cameras..:-) 

• Like 4

The curse of the six cameras. Can't live with them, don't want to live without them.

And no doubt all things to do with a serious committed relationship will come to pass. Just that we can't see them!! :tears:

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 1

Yes, the Super Mario reference had me ROFL! :lol: I'm not sure LW got it, though, but props to SW for saying it - how I loved that game and movie as a child!

I don't believe they're fully acting and I don't doubt their feelings on the show, but I'm still wary: one may get caught up in a rush of emotions which are generated due to the nature of a show like this, and no matter how you slice it, there must be some element of performance in most scenes; that can't be helped when there's a minimum of six cameras pointed at you. How can one be perfectly natural in such situations? The expectation to perform is there, to behave in a certain way when you are acutely conscious of so much attention on you from the innumerable crew, the cameras, and the millions whom you know will be tuning in to scrutinize your actions.

This is why it was ingenious to include two sequences which, by virtue of their very set-ups and how they were filmed, forced the participants to be real and have it out before the cameras, so to speak - I'm referring of course to the COTC (nobody was manning the cameras) and what from now on shall be known as the SOL (Skydive of Love). :P So, we have at least those two segments to give us some insight into how LW and SW might be really feeling. I'm also struck by what SW said in an interview in the tango episode, about how they were under pressure to be in a relationship before the show ended or they couldn't continue - um, that is not a good reason to get into a real relationship!

So yeah, they need to spend more time together in private to see whether they weren't just caught up in that flux between reel and real while filming, and also to see if they like it when they're the only ones left during the remains of the day.

• Like 3

Hi all,
Nice to see you guys here. Im their shipper too.

Right @iamenn. Most of us can't understant what she wrote in weibo. So i do hope she also update IG and FB :)
That's all we- international fans want :) But see her photo is quite happy.

• Like 4

Guest Siliu

005Up3gJgw1eu2cvo2vfqj30c70l876u.jpg

Dearest @liddi, please translate... Massive thanks... (as per uncle google FRIDAY? OMG) kindly make again a precise translation. 

Edited by Siliu

Hi all,
Nice to see you guys here. Im their shipper too.

Right @iamenn. Most of us can't understant what she wrote in weibo. So i do hope she also update IG and FB :)
That's all we- international fans want :) But see her photo is quite happy.

'Since you are here.. you don't have to worry about the things she posts on her weibo... we have a lot here who can translate.. (right @liddi?) so just in case you happen to find anything about them.. post it here :-) share share share

• Like 6

'Since you are here.. you don't have to worry about the things she posts on her weibo... we have a lot here who can translate.. (right @liddi?)

Or is it that we have one here @liddi who translates a LOT :lol: 

EDIT: Yes! The fire's spreading. More news outlets reporting on this 'reel or real' relationship. Latest one even features Daddy Choi. Let's see if there are any official denials when it gets hot enough.

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 4

'Since you are here.. you don't have to worry about the things she posts on her weibo... we have a lot here who can translate.. (right @liddi?) so just in case you happen to find anything about them.. post it here :-) share share share

Yayyy! It's great!
Could i call @liddi as liddi sifu :D

• Like 3

Guest Siliu
The photo is related to her Client or Contract advertisement for STACCATO! Whoaaa.. so proud of her..:wub: Am I correct our Dearest @liddi ?...apologies in advance for asking to much help from you, as you're the best person that can help us. :P

(credit to mun+won weibo)
好努力的表姐[心]//@雯疯而动:美,美,美,努力提高摄影技术的表姐[拍照][奥特曼][围观]//@STACCATO_思加图:[嘻嘻][嘻嘻]知道表姐@刘雯 正在拍摄什么吗?[拍照][拍照]敬请期待STACCATO秋冬形象大片吧![好喜欢][好喜欢]
Edited by Siliu