|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Heehee ... now we're picking up travel reservation/agent skills too. I went to look up flights and got the same options ... Gimpo or Incheon :P

What did Kangin do, @liddi? He reminds me of a cute teddy who was totally bowled over by Liu Wen at that first meeting.

@silvergrey I know right? :D At least for some idea of how much time she managed to spend with them before she left for Hong Kong, though unfortunately, we don't know whether she flew out the night of the 12th, or morning of the 13th since there is no indication yet what airline she took to Hong Kong :P

Kangin was absolutely bowled over by her during the first meeting, and an article I translated a while back said that Siwon was a little jealous to hear about how well they got along too :D Anyway, Weibo poster 玥玥玥_Chen, who also shared about Donghae greeting her in the audience, mentioned that when Siwon was talking, Kangin and the others booed him a little and pointed at her direction. I am sure all his brothers knew she was there and where she was seated that night :) 

@cr1ms0n haha... thank you for your kind words regarding my rusty Chinese skills. WonWen compelled me to read more Chinese in 2 months than I have done in a while :P

This picture might've been shared before as Siwon's make up artist posted it about 5 weeks ago. Posting it again because Liu Wen looks so beautiful in this photo and silly Siwon is peeping in the background :P 

Does anyone know Korean? The caption was "여잔데 나랑 키 똑같아서 너무 좋아~

#guam#beatifulgirl#Liuwen#착한#매력쟁이#이뻐#나는#오징어" Thank you!

@teamwonwen bibidep posted the Chinese translation of that caption 7 Jun, which basically says:

“和我个子一样高简直太棒!但是中间到底是什么?发现之后吓我一跳!美丽的刘雯!”

"Standing with someone as tall as me is awesome! However, who is that in the middle? I was shocked when I noticed! Beautiful Liu Wen!"

Edited by liddi
  • Like 6

are you a writer @liddi ? you are such a good one.. every time i read your posts i feel as though i'm reading a novel or something. :-)

@liddi is an On-demand online Chinese to English translator plus OCR with an extraordinary translation skill beyond any other online services such as Google / Bing Translator ;)

haha you're right! our @liddi is such a good person too for doing such for free ..:-)

• Like 2

Guest FatimaJelenko

Aaaaaah the program is about to end , but it has given me great pleasure to be in this forum and share with all of you guys;  

I hope that from time to time we keep in touch since two years due to military service Siwon will not be much to say    

I would like to keep in touch , thanks for all these intense days ... fighting !!

Guest pom16
This picture might've been shared before as Siwon's make up artist posted it about 5 weeks ago. Posting it again because Liu Wen looks so beautiful in this photo and silly Siwon is peeping in the background :P 

Does anyone know Korean? The caption was "여잔데 나랑 키 똑같아서 너무 좋아~

#guam#beatifulgirl#Liuwen#착한#매력쟁이#이뻐#나는#오징어" Thank you!

"I really like that she is a woman but the same height as me"

#kind#attractive#pretty#I am#squid (ugly in Korean slang)

You must watch it again ( like few times  lOL  !! )  with subs to truly feel the deep love that Liuwen  have for Siwon .  I'm no longer watching a reality show  WGM  - I'm witnessing  a beautiful first love from the most beautify purest  woman in the world . Choi Siwon you're indeed a very lucky man .

• Like 6

You must watch it again ( like few times  lOL  !! )  with subs to truly feel the deep love that Liuwen  have for Siwon .  I'm no longer watching a reality show  WGM  - I'm witnessing  a beautiful first love from the most beautify purest  woman in the world . Choi Siwon you're indeed a very lucky man .

As the saying goes: "Lucky is he who is the first love of a woman, but luckier is she who is the last love of a man."

So hoping they both are the first and last love. :-)

• Like 6

@silvergrey I know right? :D At least for some idea of how much time she managed to spend with them before she left for Hong Kong, though unfortunately, we don't know whether she flew out the night of the 12th, or morning of the 13th since there is no indication yet what airline she took to Hong Kong :P

Kangin was absolutely bowled over by her during the first meeting, and an article I translated a while back said that Siwon was a little jealous to hear about how well they got along too :D Anyway, Weibo poster 玥玥玥_Chen, who also shared about Donghae greeting her in the audience, mentioned that when Siwon was talking, Kangin and the others booed him a little and pointed at her direction. I am sure all his brothers knew she was there and where she was seated that night :) 

I'd like to think she flew out on the morning of the 13th. Taking into account the time the concert would have wrapped up and her visit to the backstage, and the long ride to the airport, I don't think there is a flight that flies that late out of Seoul. And I think it would have to be out of Incheon. Not sure that there is an international carrier that flies to HK from Gimpo. But I could be wrong. :P Although there is a red eye that flies from HK-Seoul which I'd been on previously but that's in the wrong direction. LOL And given that she posted the photo at the hotel in the afternoon (around 2:30 local time?), that would correlate nicely with a morning flight with check-in to hotel at around 2pm local HK time. That SNS update feels almost like checking in with someone that she's arrived. You can see I'm earnestly working out my own story here, right @liddi :lol:

Aaah ... you are right. Thanks for reminding me about that flash of jealousy. Agreed, they would have known where she was seated. I mean if she has Keenie with her, that would have been an arrangement by Siwon. Unless Keenie has now signed up to be part of Liu Wen's personal entourage. :P

• Like 6

Alright, friends from all over the world, here's for some entertainment and laughs for those who are just starting their mornings or for those who are about to call it a night!

"102 Days ago: Awkward even when dancing Sorry Sorry in front of her. 
SS6Encore: Dressed into a mermaid in front of her. Even getting rid of his bra with one hand.
Conclusion: Love does change a man"

Oh, my. I think we will be re-watching WGM Siwon and Liu Wen (from the very first episode) together after the finale. There's going to be so many sweet and funny memories to talk about together. I can picture us laughing about all those speculations that turned us crazy because Sundays felt like it'd take forever to come. 

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 7

@silvergrey Please continue to work out your story! Definitely fuel for more delulu and spazzing here :P But what you say is highly plausible... so perhaps we are not so delulu after all. And yup... I highly doubt that it was a surprise to Siwon that she was at the concert, since Keenie was the one with her. Which then makes her having met the family after arriving in Seoul prior to the concert, a pretty plausible scenario. Perhaps she even had an authentic Korean meal with them, as Daddy Choi promised? As for Keenie now being part of her entourage, I would prefer to think they have combined their respective entourages... just because ;) 

Noticed that some posters are bashing Jiwon for blocking Siwon fans who hated the picture of the siblings with Liu Wen. Good on Jiwon for taking steps to counter the outpouring of vitriol over her post. Funnily enough, Siwon also copped a lot of flak for posting "Start with Jesus, Stay with Jesus, End with Jesus", pretty ironic especially since he has always made his religious views known? Not forgetting, it is his personal Instagram, which he has every right to post what he wants?

• Like 6

@silvergrey Please continue to work out your story! Definitely fuel for more delulu and spazzing here :P But what you say is highly plausible... so perhaps we are not so delulu after all. And yup... I highly doubt that it was a surprise to Siwon that she was at the concert, since Keenie was the one with her. Which then makes her having met the family after arriving in Seoul prior to the concert, a pretty plausible scenario. Perhaps she even had an authentic Korean meal with them, as Daddy Choi promised? As for Keenie now being part of her entourage, I would prefer to think they have combined their respective entourages... just because ;) 

Noticed that some posters are bashing Jiwon for blocking Siwon fans who hated the picture of the siblings with Liu Wen. Good on Jiwon for taking steps to counter the outpouring of vitriol over her post. Funnily enough, Siwon also copped a lot of flak for posting "Start with Jesus, Stay with Jesus, End with Jesus", pretty ironic especially since he has always made his religious views known? Not forgetting, it is his personal Instagram, which he has every right to post what he wants?

That's very awesome to know that Jiwon is taking those measures on the immature haters who bring their negative to her posts. More than blocking them, the action she took also really shows how protective Jiwon is towards her brother and Liu Wen - which says a lot about the love and care they have for each other. We love you, little sister, Jiwon Choi! 

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 6

This is the Lost Star he sing on the day Liu Wen attended let see what different from the other day.  I don't see any bracelet and didn't say anything about someone like the other fan report.  

it is a clearer view but the footage cut immediately  after he is done singing. I've seen the ext. Version of it. And indeed he is saying somethin in korean and stick out his tounge. I will try to dig in again to give you the link. LOL as for putting the bracelet on... im not sure either but siwonliuwen IG have the picture of him wearing the bracelet... although is not HD quality.. it is pretty  clear for me that the bracelet is there ... :wub:

• Like 6

This is the Lost Star he sing on the day Liu Wen attended let see what different from the other day.  I don't see any bracelet and didn't say anything about someone like the other fan report.  

it is a clearer view but the footage cut immediately  after he is done singing. I've seen the ext. Version of it. And indeed he is saying somethin in korean and stick out his tounge. I will try to dig in again to give you the link. LOL as for putting the bracelet on... im not sure either but siwonliuwen IG have the picture of him wearing the bracelet... although is not HD quality.. it is pretty  clear for me that the bracelet is there ... :wub:

here's the video http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:95788ba44382283c65dbe61e1f2e76bc u can see he saying something and im only hear "for u, u know" then stick out his tounge

• Like 5

Guest bibidep

here's the video http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:95788ba44382283c65dbe61e1f2e76bc u can see he saying something and im only hear "for u, u know" then stick out his tounge

I think this video from the 1st day of the concert, if that is the one I posted before.   He usually said before he sing.  That's ok if he wear or not, he said or not, it doesn't matter any more because Liu Wen was there, and it's the fact.  Either best friend or real lover nothing else hahah.  Now I just want to wait and see how long it take for them to officially date openly or wait until he come back from the military service to see they still in contact, which I don't like because it too long hahah.

I think this video from the 1st day of the concert, if that is the one I posted before.   He usually said before he sing.  That's ok if he wear or not, he said or not, it doesn't matter any more because Liu Wen was there, and it's the fact.  Either best friend or real lover nothing else hahah.  Now I just want to wait and see how long it take for them to officially date openly or wait until he come back from the military service to see they still in contact, which I don't like because it too long hahah.

@bibidep, That's the extended version of Day 2. Cos he wore a white shirt and striped pants (no vest) the first day for Lost Star :) 

On Day 2, he spoke before and after he sang.

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 4

Guest mywebfoot

So this is what it feels like to have a ship sail. Truthfully, as @liddi said, there is a distinct surreal feeling - like nothing that happened has truly happened. Still, converging evidence is hard to disbelieve. This isn't a case of a hint here and a clue there... Like a bangle here and a coincidence there that feeds certain ships for YEARS. No this is very very clearly a show of Choi Family force and a public declaration that Liu Wen is now under the protection of super dongsaeng, Choi Ji Won. (Did I mention I love her???) 

That concert event was a clear message: It's straight up, "This is the woman I'm dating, she comes to visit me in the concert, I dedicate a song to her and she visits me backstage". Nothing can be clearer, seriously. There is no beating about the bush. I have to say, my respect for SiWon as a straight shooter just went up. I mean, many and I mean MANY people go on WGM and it's ilk lying that they'll take it seriously, and it's all fake romance. But this guy, I can't even tell when he decided, but it was wayyyy early on, and he just went for it. He didn't even give her any wiggle room (which I am still ambivalent about. My husband, who saw the ep with the couch, claims he 'wore her down', and I am on the fence of how forceful one should be in chasing a girl, because there was a little bit of ultimatum setting in that conversation. On the other hand, Liu Wen did and continues to have some massive walls, so I doubt he'd have gotten to her any other way? Ah, who knows.)

Anyway, I digress. 

The point is, like Liu Wen, I had difficulty trusting his words, especially his "It's real, it's all real". But like Liu Wen, Mr. Put-it-all-out-there has convinced me that he's not fooling around about wanting to be with her. And truly, like Liu Wen, no matter how cheesy, I'm starting to buy into "Oppa can do anything." 

To hit this level of public declaration this quickly - I've said it before, but now I'm convinced A LOT WENT ON OFF-SCREEN. A LOT! I was half-kidding with @liddi the other day, that when he left her room after the Facemask Farce, there was a distinct sense of okay, now I am leaving the room, now I am saying good night, because I am leaving the room... watch me walk out the door... yes, I have said good night, therefore I have officially left the room.... followed by okletmeturnaround once the cameras went off.  But now, I am pretty much convinced the night didn't end after he left the room. I'm not saying anything about apples and oranges, but perhaps there was a fruit salad later that night. :P

Thanks for reading my long overdue spazzing. :D

Edited by mywebfoot
typos