|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Thanks for the detailed description of what transpired at the concert. I'm just wondering whether SW knew in advance that LW would be there; you'd think he would, but I'm not so sure after watching some of the clips. And if LW stayed at least one night in Seoul, I hope she did so at either Siwon's place or his parents'. We need more of that kind of bonding (meals, sleepovers) for the arrangement to become really unbreakable.

And someone needs to scrounge up that backstage pic of LW with either Kangin or Donghae - Photoshop them together if you have to, for goodness' sake! :P

• Like 2

The surrealness of the last 24 hours have been incredible.. and while the first flush of excitement has worn off a little, the happiness has not.

She flew in 11 Jul from Beijing to Seoul via Korean Air. Does anyone know which airport she flew into? If it was Gimpo International airport, she would have arrived around 3:05pm. If it was Incheon, her arrival time would be 12:20am 12 Jul. Either way, I cannot imagine that she did not spend any of that time with the Choi family, prior to the concert, even if Siwon was busy with concert preparations. I love that Jiwon posted not one, but two photos with her, in spite of all the nasty comments that went into each post. The timing of the 2nd post is beyond awesome, a show of solidarity on the part of Jiwon, and by extension, the Choi family, reflecting an acceptance of Liu Wen as one of their family. I like too the support by his fellow SuJu members... Donghae, Kangin, among others, and definitely, I don't believe that it was a fluke that Lost Stars was the 16th song in their songlist.

For her to have travelled the way she did, in spite of her hectic work schedule, just to attend a concert for a friend is pretty inconceivable. That she did, speaks volumes. Likewise for him. He may not have made any huge, sweeping gestures, but the details certainly give much away. The real concern is simply time that they are able to spend together, as well as with their respective families, seeing that his enlistment is looming. As such, I am not disappointed that she didn't stay longer. The fact that she made time is enough. And hopefully they will continue to spend quality time with one another before November, even if they have to slot it in between their breakneck schedules.

• Like 10

just read in twitter that they're some fans that unfollow Jiwon for posting the photo:lol: Wake up darlings!!! these deluded fans never grow up sigh

It's okay... the last time i checked Jiwon has less than a hundred K followers, now she has more than a hundred K.. so who cares? haha you lose some and gain more.

The surrealness of the last 24 hours have been incredible.. and while the first flush of excitement has worn off a little, the happiness has not.

She flew in 11 Jul from Beijing to Seoul via Korean Air. Does anyone know which airport she flew into? If it was Gimpo International airport, she would have arrived around 3:05pm. If it was Incheon, her arrival time would be 12:20am 12 Jul. Either way, I cannot imagine that she did not spend any of that time with the Choi family, prior to the concert, even if Siwon was busy with concert preparations. I love that Jiwon posted not one, but two photos with her, in spite of all the nasty comments that went into each post. The timing of the 2nd post is beyond awesome, a show of solidarity on the part of Jiwon, and by extension, the Choi family, reflecting an acceptance of Liu Wen as one of their family. I like too the support by his fellow SuJu members... Donghae, Kangin, among others, and definitely, I don't believe that it was a fluke that Lost Stars was the 16th song in their songlist.

For her to have travelled the way she did, in spite of her hectic work schedule, just to attend a concert for a friend is pretty inconceivable. That she did, speaks volumes. Likewise for him. He may not have made any huge, sweeping gestures, but the details certainly give much away. The real concern is simply time that they are able to spend together, as well as with their respective families, seeing that his enlistment is looming. As such, I am not disappointed that she didn't stay longer. The fact that she made time is enough. And hopefully they will continue to spend quality time with one another before November, even if they have to slot it in between their breakneck schedules.

are you a writer @liddi ? you are such a good one.. every time i read your posts i feel as though i'm reading a novel or something. :-)

Edited by iamenn
  • Like 5

are you a writer @liddi ? you are such a good one.. every time i read your posts i feel as though i'm reading a novel or something. :-)

LOL No, I'm not a writer. My chosen profession is as far away from a writer as possible. However, thank you for your kind words with regards to my ramblings :P

Any idea whether the WonWen raws for Ep11 are already available?

• Like 3

just read in twitter that they're some fans that unfollow Jiwon for posting the photo:lol: Wake up darlings!!! these deluded fans never grow up sigh

Ugh, just ugh!

And after reading the account of what happened at the concert, I'm more than satisfied with SW's gestures in acknowledgement of LW. Specifically dedicating song number sixteen to her, shout-outs with the band members, all the other cute little antics...Siwon went above and beyond what I required of him, to be honest. :P Now, I've gotten at least one of my wishes out of this ship, that is for LW to attend a SJ concert and to have SW do something romantic in response. It looks like LW won't have to attend K-Con in L.A. after all, although if SW will be there, I certainly won't object to more cuteness overload.

Sigh...how much longer will we now have to wait before getting news that our two lovers have met up again? Theirs is akin to the story behind the Tanabata festival, and I hear the Chinese and Korean versions are coming up soon as well, so hopefully SW and LW will be celebrating them together.

• Like 6

LOL No, I'm not a writer. My chosen profession is as far away from a writer as possible. However, thank you for your kind words with regards to my ramblings :P

Any idea whether the WonWen raws for Ep11 are already available?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WlsqpExsUo

This is their cut dear liddi :-)

• Like 3

Heehee ... now we're picking up travel reservation/agent skills too. I went to look up flights and got the same options ... Gimpo or Incheon :P

What did Kangin do, @liddi? He reminds me of a cute teddy who was totally bowled over by Liu Wen at that first meeting.

• Like 3

Guest cr1mson

@liddi is an On-demand online Chinese to English translator plus OCR with an extraordinary translation skill beyond any other online services such as Google / Bing Translator ;)

Guest Nila.A.1409

just wanna shares from dchoielf ig...

fans said that the man behind siwon hk manager & liu wen manager...that looks like siwon korean manager...the one with white shirt look like siwon manager that follow him in guam, paris and london...and behind him look like suju prince manager that accompany siwon to hotel where liu wen stayed in korean when she was sick...
Edited by Nila.A.1409

Guest exactlywhy407

I saw some fans on weibo saying Liu Wen was actually flying out of Seoul last night. Why do I have a feeling that the black suitcase actually belongs to Siwon? They were flying to Hkg directly after the concert? :phew:

both of them in hk right now?

ohh yessssss i hope so :D

actually sw has schedule today (july 14th) in korea ><

----

hello everyone, Im seriously concerned how some shiliu shippers bash people around siwon.

First, I heard that they bash zhoumi(siwon fellow sjm member) cos sw took photo together with him , now choisiwonbar had to close down their comment section on weibo cos they upload siwon pic with a girl (this girl is siwon's noona-elder sister-his church friends, & stuffs; this girl uploaded photos with other members too) . Choisiwonbar is the only one active siwon fanbase in china, siwon has not many active fanbase (either in kr, international or china; im trying hard to remember at least 5 of them tho) who will upload his hd photos and follow his schedules*. I read this on twitter, so I will feel so glad if someone who understands chinese & can access to weibo tell me about this ><

well, i know some people still bash liuwen (&sadly those who bash her are not siwon fans) but as long as I can see most ppl support this couple ><

I really want to both sw &lw fans support this-soon-to-be-brangelina-of-asia-amen-to-this in a peaceful way ><

*) if you compare to other sj members, they can have more than 3 or even 5 fanbase in one country

Ugh, just ugh!

And after reading the account of what happened at the concert, I'm more than satisfied with SW's gestures in acknowledgement of LW. Specifically dedicating song number sixteen to her, shout-outs with the band members, all the other cute little antics...Siwon went above and beyond what I required of him, to be honest. :P Now, I've gotten at least one of my wishes out of this ship, that is for LW to attend a SJ concert and to have SW do something romantic in response. It looks like LW won't have to attend K-Con in L.A. after all, although if SW will be there, I certainly won't object to more cuteness overload.

Sigh...how much longer will we now have to wait before getting news that our two lovers have met up again? Theirs is akin to the story behind the Tanabata festival, and I hear the Chinese and Korean versions are coming up soon as well, so hopefully SW and LW will be celebrating them together.

ikr, an agony of waiting for these two..i'm just happy that both are trying to make ends meet regardless how busy they are...isn't so sweet of LW kekekeke fly and go just to see his man lol I'm feeling like a teen here hahahah

• Like 2

I bet you guys 16 dollars that Siwon got up and gave Liu Wen a kiss and a hug during this scene! Once he stood up and faced Liu Wen, the part was immediately edited out. Gosh, this episode was filled with so many cute scenes that were edited out. But I understand, the show has to do its job and they're seriously doing a great job at keeping us on the edge of our seat!!!!

• Like 2

here's the link for ep 11 with eng sub 

credit:yao li

oh my god, watching it with subtitle....my heart is aching...damn that song makes you more emotional grrrr 

now that there's a subtitle feels like watching kdrama heheheh

• Like 6

This picture might've been shared before as Siwon's make up artist posted it about 5 weeks ago. Posting it again because Liu Wen looks so beautiful in this photo and silly Siwon is peeping in the background :P 

Does anyone know Korean? The caption was "여잔데 나랑 키 똑같아서 너무 좋아~

#guam#beatifulgirl#Liuwen#착한#매력쟁이#이뻐#나는#오징어" Thank you!

• Like 2