|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@silvergrey, my pleasure, love! all the hardwork and credit go to @siwonliuwen on Instagram :) 

Here's more eye candy :D from @dchoielf (thank you!)

Can we just take a moment. Liu Wen's body is seriously so beautiful. She is so insanely proportional! Siwon, what a lucky man - he had the best seat in the house.

Getting incredibly close and comfortable aren't they ;). There's so much to love about Liu Wen. Siwon loves every part of her, including her underarms! Embracing Liu Wen every opportunity he has! Lol! :wub::rolleyes:

Close up. "

SW wrote "i love u very much" in sand. LW wrote "ai tiger oil" (chinese). SW read it many times n finally realised it sounds like I love u.
Siwon:this is my first time spending time with my gf on an island. First time kayaking. First time skydiving (with gf)
Liu Wen: 10 dollars, i really love u very very very much. Very very much."

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 5

Relooking at Jiwon's photo, looks like it's some change roommaybe not. Backstage anyway. Guess the brothers-in-law might have met Liu Wen too.

Haha @teamwonwen the editing team outdid themselves tonight. Particularly loved the smoke billowing out of Siwon's head at the sight of her in swimsuit. :lol:

I'm starting to realise that Siwon truly is Liu Wen's safe harbour. With him by her side, she will do all things.

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 8

Guest euphoria83

Credits to JSTV~

We all love the 3rd pic, don't we? :P:lol: 

Sorry I wrote 2nd previously.

005Up3gJgw1eu0e014s6hg309w05kb2b.gif005Up3gJgw1eu0dz7oorxg309w05k7wh.gif

005Up3gJgw1eu0dzhidmtg309w05kqv5.gif

Edited by euphoria83

Credits to JSTV~

We all love the 3rd pic, don't we? :P:lol: 

Sorry I wrote 2nd previously.

005Up3gJgw1eu0e014s6hg309w05kb2b.gif005Up3gJgw1eu0dz7oorxg309w05k7wh.gif

005Up3gJgw1eu0dzhidmtg309w05kqv5.gif

Omg, love allllll of them!!!! I haven't seen the episode yet :( so these gifs and photos have been a blessing! Wow, look at Siwon's amazing reaction to saving Liu Wen's head from hitting the wall!!!! Definitely shows Liu Wen's trust in him and for Siwon, his protectiveness and attention to detail when Liu Wen is in his care.

Lolll, the first clip is hilarious! Siwon looks more anxious and worried. Liu Wen is like "oh, honey, this is no big deal. I'm just gonna relax and take a nap now that I'm under your guidance." :D

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 6

Guest euphoria83

Siwon was saying something before (or after?) he sang lost stars. Based on this weibo account Siwon was actually saying "Just for you, You know~).

Perhaps @liddi can verify this?

#石榴夫婦# 據網友爆料,今晚 @劉雯 出現在#Super Junior#首爾演唱會,在第16首歌時崔始源選唱了<Lost star>,深情演唱後,崔始源輕聲說出:<Just for u,You know~[doge]>。 而演唱會結束後 @崔始源 妹妹在instagram曬出與劉雯合照。恩....大家說說 這是個什麼樣節奏?[偷笑][偷笑][偷笑]

Credit to @elf_ninida

On skydiving
Siwon: She likes extreme sports but this is really too dangerous so I tried it out once first.
Siwon: when she is scared, she has many little gestures. Her hands sweat alot and her face turns pale (LOVE how Siwon knows her so well.)
Siwon held Liu Wen's hands and kept reassuring her not to be scared. everything is ok they will do it tgt
Siwon: it's ok it's ok. I LOVE U!
Siwon jumped out of plane but Liu Wen was the one who screamed. Siwon said he went first so that she wont be scared after seeing him
Flying kisses and making little hearts in the air.
When they landed, Siwon had a banner opened with the words "Liu wen i love you"
Siwon: what did u do when I jumped?
Liu Wen: I screamed so hard. I felt like you were leaving me (ahhh!!! Liu Wen <333) 
Siwon:but i was waiting for you (on ground)

(notice: Siwon's hand on Liu Wen's knee and gently fixing Liu Wen's hair)

• Like 7

There I was thinking this guy's bordering on perversion, continually taking photos of her legs underwater, then realised on watching the epi that it was his way of getting her to put her head under the water. :P:lol:

Hahaha, omgosh, too funny. Underwater selfie with Liu Wen's legs gone from wild to super innocent! But seriously, I think at that time, Siwon's mind was more delulu than ours for once. B)

• Like 2

Guest bibidep

Here is youtube link but they had all 3 couples, our WonWen couple at the 1:00 minutes.  Happily enjoy episode 11.

Here is youtube link but they had all 3 couples, our WonWen couple at the 1:00 minutes.  Happily enjoy episode 11.

Thank you so much, @bibdep!!!! 

Wow... the song they played when they were watching the recap of their love is so sad. Literally thought I turned on a Korean Drama or something. The editors seriously know how to put our emotions on a roller coaster.

• Like 5

@stanncie i have a questions.. are ELF really really demand the boys to have bromance? I just saw a fancam of encore day 2.. and the scene is seriously  too much.. it looks like heechul actually dr*h*mping on top of Leeteuk .. like seriously?  Are  they required  to be like that by the fans? What were they thinking to even wanted their idol to be like .... ?? I'm really sorry if i sounded offensive. But im seriously asking.. since it is pretty absurd for me too see.. and i see a lot of fans wants siwon to be with kyuhyun.. are that fandom usually a girl or a gay guy? I was just wondering.. it is confusing... sorry if i post in a wrong thread.. i dunno who else to ask.. thanks you dear ! :)

No it's not a demand lol. It is quite common in kpop though. I guess you don't know that many girls really like bromance and beyond. I mean there's a reason while yaoi is so popular among women. Not all members do this, for example sungmin did very little of it. Shindong zero of it, poor guy is not in a ship for his size i guess? 

Heechul is an extreme case because he is very daring and well pretty much crazy. He is a person very hard to describe to outsiders. As far as people wanting to see siwon with kyu well yeah those are wonkyu shippers. There are people within the fandom that hate wonkyu though so it's hard to paint everyone with a broad brush. There's people that ship hard like true boy on boy stuff, there's others that just ship as brothers and there's people that don't ship at all. I myself don't ship any couple but I do find wonkyu amusing.

Heechul is not a bad guy though, he's very eccentric but has a big heart. Today he cried buckets which is very rare for him because he was sad that his three favorite dongsaengs are leaving for the army soon :(

• Like 6

Thanks so much! I wanted to rewatch it...this is such a heart fluttering episode ...OMG, I think I woke ppl up in my house lmao too excited!!!

• Like 3