|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Hahahaha ... this is on par with our animal theories.

This thread is never short on entertainment LOL

• Like 2

Hahahaha ... this is on par with our animal theories.

This thread is never short on entertainment LOL

The potato that looked like a pomegranate :D At least there is no mistaking an orange for a potato... is there? :P When Guam footage airs, we should be starting the fruit saga soon... pomegranate, orange, coconut... the plot (I mean list) thickens!

• Like 6

Guest bibidep

Siwon just post this message and the picture below in his Weibo.  

親愛的大家 過的好嗎?好想大家。很開心每個星期天都能夠和大家見面。你們過的好嗎?

Dear everyone, How is everyone doing? I miss everyone. So happy to be able to meet all of you every Sunday. How are you all?

Translated by Siwonliuwen

9f488b4djw1etnornpp83j20f00qo763.jpg

Edited by bibidep

Siwon just post this message and the picture below in his Weibo.  

親愛的大家 過的好嗎?好想大家。很開心每個星期天都能夠和大家見面。你們過的好嗎?

Dear everyone, How is everyone doing? I miss everyone. So happy to be able to meet all of you every Sunday. How are you all?

Translated by Siwonliuwen

9f488b4djw1etnornpp83j20f00qo763.jpg

sorry to quote pic... do you think is a hint that we will still meet him every sunday? With him and the camera? Hmmmmm.... so guam might not be the last eps after all... *delulumind:wub:

Nah, I think he just means we have been seeing him on TV every Sunday and will continue to do so until the show concludes.

Frankly, I've hardly re-watched any of the episodes as the corniness is just unbearable. The only salvation is that we've been able to see something real and lovely blossom amidst all the fakeness. So, I won't miss the show when it ends; I'll miss them, but not the show. I'll support their return to television but only in the sort of format suggested earlier; anything that doesn't require them to 'perform' before the cameras in situations which have been very heavily set up.

Let's have the show quickly end, they'll then hopefully confirm the relationship, get married eventually, and all of us can cease being delulu and stop haunting this thread! :)

• Like 1

@liddi  Thank you so much. Can you translate these news  1  2 , maybe same content. It seems rumor  about them

I think we can easily discount those ridiculous articles. Google Translate and the accompanying pictures tell us that the articles are spreading the rumor that Siwon has broken up with Liu Wen and is now with Sui He, the face of Shiseido and the other gorgeous Chinese model I've highlighted previously. Those of us who follow Sui He will find this laughable as there's never been a hint that she and Siwon have been in the same orbit, let alone that they've hooked up.

Do they just cook these rumors up out of nowhere or what? And why Sui He of all people? The only connections I can think of are that He is also a VS model and that she's made forays into the Chinese movie industry just like Siwon has.

The rumor has to be totally baseless, but it'd be hard to fault Siwon if it's true as Sui He is quite a stunner in her own right:

11351975_659778674157214_1934115627_n.jp

Guest Nila.A.1409

And sui he already has a boyfriend , we are already talked about this before in this soompi if i wasn't wrong...like sun fei fei or fei fei sun already has a bf too...he he he

And sui he already has a boyfriend , we are already talked about this before in this soompi if i wasn't wrong...like sun fei fei or fei fei sun already has a bf too...he he he

I guess the difference is that Fei Fei Sun has one more prominently, if you get my meaning. Sun's boyfriend is a fashion photographer, and there's ample proof that they're together. The only evidence I have that Sui He has a boyfriend is that her Wikipedia entry says so, but other than that I've never seen her pictured with a boyfriend or read anything to indicate she's attached.

Guest bibidep

We talk about that but no one in here can confirm about she had boyfriend for real or just rumor.  Whatever the truth come out at the end of the show, I will welcome the news, whether he is with Liu Wen or someone else, I just want to get over with and move on with out checking this thread everyday hahah.  I can't blame him if he choose the other one, because he had every thing so no surprise that he want the best for him.  Same with Liu Wen, she can choose anyone she wants, in this show even she seem like fall in love with him but the way and her action seem diffierent, she still very caution about him.  Now we can not underestimate Liu Wen about her acting because why sudden at no where Mr. Choi Sr. said Liu Wen will be a famous international actress in the future, he must know something that we don't.

We talk about that but no one in here can confirm about she had boyfriend for real or just rumor.  Whatever the truth come out at the end of the show, I will welcome the news, whether he is with Liu Wen or someone else, I just want to get over with and move on with out checking this thread everyday hahah.  I can't blame him if he choose the other one, because he had every thing so no surprise that he want the best for him.  Same with Liu Wen, she can choose anyone she wants, in this show even she seem like fall in love with him but the way and her action seem diffierent, she still very caution about him.  Now we can not underestimate Liu Wen about her acting because why sudden at no where Mr. Choi Sr. said Liu Wen will be a famous international actress in the future, he must know something that we don't.

That's a pretty bizarre jump to make; that just because Choi Sr. opined that Liu Wen would make a good actress that must mean she's acting on the show. :rolleyes: I rather think that bit indicates Siwon and Liu Wen's closeness as they've discussed what Liu Wen would like to go into once she's done modelling (she has mentioned acting as a possible avenue amongst many others in interviews), and Siwon in turn has relayed what he's gleaned to his dad.

And you seem to think Sui He is better than Liu Wen as you'd hardly fault Siwon if he picks Sui He as she's the best? Sorry, but Estee Lauder always trumps Shiseido! :P

• Like 2

Guest bibidep

No no, I didn't say she is acting, but may have to careful a little bit now because what had been exposed to us in every episode they aired.  I'm not the type if later Siwon like someone else not Liu Wen then I will hate him to what he did to Liu Wen.  Same with Liu Wen, if she had another man from the US I will not upset because she does that to him, I still ok and move on with no blame to any one, not like the fans they both have right now, fighting over the girl/guy for their Idol/Supermodel.  We only the fans of them, not their family, we have no right to say or concern about their life and make them to follow the way we want them to be. 

Everyone can have his/her own opinion, you can not jump into the conclusion that she or he wrong or right because the way they talk about the couple, you like Liu Wen and you had more favor for her doesn't mean everyone have to have the same feeling like you.  Same with Siwon, honestly with your heart, do you treat Siwon the same what you have for Liu Wen??  Of course not.  But for me, I don't know them both before the show, I'm confident to say I treat them the same, no more no less.  If they can't be together no blame to any side.  If they end up with a happily marriage together then I will congratulate them and happy for them.