|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

btw...munwon weibo just post some pics won has arrived in beijing :)

and i saw keenie too ... i wonder if she regularly contacts our missy liuwen...

arghhhhhh...maybe its just me, but it hurts to see siwon is in liuwen's home but she's not there with him :(:(

Is Keenie the assistant to Siwon?

I seem to remember reading that some higher up invited Siwon to bring Liu Wen along to this latest movie premiere of his, so it's unfortunate that she couldn't be there.

And I do sort of get why the official had to delete that montage featuring Daddy Choi - Choi Sr. expressing such ardent approval over his son's girlfriend more or less confirms the relationship, and I guess they don't want that happening till after the show ends? They'd want to keep the suspense ("are they or aren't they?") to further draw in more viewers and maintain interest.

Even without the suspense, I'd still watch every single episode. I'll probably continue rewatching them too... lollll sigh, these two are truly a match made in heaven.

• Like 2

btw...munwon weibo just post some pics won has arrived in beijing :)

and i saw keenie too ... i wonder if she regularly contacts our missy liuwen...

arghhhhhh...maybe its just me, but it hurts to see siwon is in liuwen's home but she's not there with him :(:(

Is Keenie the assistant to Siwon?

Keenie is Siwon's manager for HK and China activities. BTW there are already pics of Siwon at Beijing airport. Don't know if he's going directly to Vietnam for the Audi event

• Like 1

I just watched the hotel scene again and something Siwon said struck me. I've never been much of a fan of Siwon, so those in here who are, please feel free to correct what I am about to say.

Siwon said: "I never call my Dad for help"

It's a very significant statements. From what I've seen of him, Siwon struggles to get out from under the shadow of his father. He wants to make it on his own steam, which is something I applaud him for, because not only does it speak to his character, it also speaks to his determination to escape. His fathers' influence is huge, and he himself is a very public figure. You can imagine the ease and number of strings he can pull to achieve whatever ambition he has burning in his chest. I am pretty sure he does have a very specific dream, because he's alluded to it before, but has never shared the details. It's something he's been planning for years, if I understand correctly. 

I've often wondered what has driven the son of a medtech mogul to go into idol training and cast his fortunes with kids who barely have anything. (Super Junior is made up of kids from the country, kids who grew up poor and hungry, and kids with working class parents). Frankly, in my opinion, Siwon is talented, but not outstandingly so. He's neither  a fantastic singer nor  a fantastic dancer, and yet he has this mysterious ambition to make it in the entertainment industry. Maybe he chose for himself an industry as far away from pharmacy and med tech as he could get. 

So the point where he says "I never call my Dad for help" is no exaggeration I think. He pulled the Dad card, the biggest card he had, because Liu Wen was in trouble and he needed help, quickly. 

"And if it were for anybody else, I wouldn't have done it."

Should I be totally fangirl squeeing? Does that mean Liu Wen stands above everyone else in his estimation of importance? ELF, don't hate me, but does that mean he wouldn't do the same for Teuk, or Hae?

Just to add more reasons to your fangirl-ing... Siwon is a very talented individual. He definitely may not be the best dancer but his voice is amazing. Here's the song that I'm sure you listened to in one of the episodes. He dedicated his favorite song "Lost Star" to Liu Wen and ELF https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOqAlNrn-tg&index=6&list=RDpoRV3CkLE20 (ahhh, just look at how much emotion he pours into singing the song!)

Also, here's a song that he wrote for one of the projects he had for Super Junior: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T65aqIHEHec&list=WL&index=15 It's beautiful.

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 2

Guest kitkatz23

Siwon twitter and weibo update with Eddie Peng  

For the Kids. #UN #Unicef #unibella

In that photo they look so similar, like brothers :)

While we wait for the next episode of wonwen, here's the link to the rest of Siwon's appearance on Infinity Challenge, after that interview. He wasn't the 6th man chosen, but Infinity Challenge does require participants to record 1-2 days/wk, which I don't think he has the time for. http://kshowonline.com/kshow/3240-[engsub]-infinity-challenge-ep.421

He was really quite entertaining on the show. He was so funny in how he responded to reading the mean comments.:lol: And even though he told Liu Wen he's not into horror movies, on Infinity Challenge he doesn't seem to get scared easily.

Siwon twitter and weibo update with Eddie Peng  

For the Kids. #UN #Unicef #unibella

In that photo they look so similar, like brothers :)

While we wait for the next episode of wonwen, here's the link to the rest of Siwon's appearance on Infinity Challenge, after that interview. He wasn't the 6th man chosen, but Infinity Challenge does require participants to record 1-2 days/wk, which I don't think he has the time for. http://kshowonline.com/kshow/3240-[engsub]-infinity-challenge-ep.421

He was really quite entertaining on the show. He was so funny in how he responded to reading the mean comments.:lol: And even though he told Liu Wen he's not into horror movies, on Infinity Challenge he doesn't seem to get scared easily.

Yes siwon and eddie are a riot together. Infinity challenge was soo funny. ELF never believed he would get it though since you like said it requires a lot of commitment and he just can't. Plus, he's enlisting this year :tears:

There are a ton more pics from the movie premiere and some recent airport pics but I feel like I've posted enough :) 

• Like 2

Guest missruthieruthie

and now i can not wait to see wen's pics with some hot male models or even actors :D

to heat things up ;) hahaaha :D ... go wen!!!

Guest missruthieruthie

BTS pictures.  Ahhhhhh these two lovebirds!!!!!!!

6cc049bagw1etg3cgwso6j20sg16otnn.jpg

6cc049bagw1etg3cj26ejj20sg0g0tdp.jpg

one day without their pdates is likeeee sooo painfull :(( ... thanks @bibidep :wub:

Guest bibidep

BTS pictures.  Ahhhhhh these two lovebirds!!!!!!

one day without their updates is likeeee sooo hardly painful :"D ... thanks @bibidep :wub:

I know how you feel hahah.   Liu Wen is less activities than Siwon so we can feel like long time she didn't update.  Siwon more busy and he posted a lot more too.  We probably can't hear anything from them until mid August because Siwon has the concerts and his movie come out August 7.   Anything about them may have to wait, otherwise the news may affect his works.  The wait is the pain hahah.

bibidep, siwon showing off the watch looks like sponsor photo to me and will be uploaded to the sponsors sites.

many WGM couples did meet the parents; khuntoria, yongseo, teuksora, 2young, to quote few of WGM couples i watched. and latest WGM Global, it involved parents too when mom of the Japanese model flew to Korea to meet her virtual korean son in law.    

• Like 1

and now i can not wait to see wen's pics with some hot male models or even actors :D

to heat things up ;) hahaaha :D ... go wen!!!

ahhh!!! You read my mind. Well i want to see some action of LW with male models in her HOT La Perla Lingerie... ahhh siwon will gonna be so jealous 

• Like 3

Guest bibidep

bibidep, siwon showing off the watch looks like sponsor photo to me and will be uploaded to the sponsors sites.

many WGM couples did meet the parents; khuntoria, yongseo, teuksora, 2young, to quote few of WGM couples i watched. and latest WGM Global, it involved parents too when mom of the Japanese model flew to Korea to meet her virtual korean son in law.    

No, that is the picture of him went to his movie premiere last night in China, not the sponsor photo.    Why he did that we don't know hahah.  About the horror movie, I think he and Liu Wen will watch that movie in the hotel at Guam.  I remember the crews set up the hotel room with a lot of camera in there.  Also teach her how to swim.  About the sunrise I don't know but the sunset we will have that, all in Guam.  Siwon always give some hint about what happen later for the show.  He did a lot before and it show later in the episodes.

Yes, you are right about the meet parents.  Almost all the couple met their parents only a few was not.  But Siwon is a little special because his family never want to be in the public for Siwon's work related.  This is the first time his family member involved with his work.

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

So funny, a lot of fans become detective after the show.  Look at the lighter picture, the hand of siwon around Liu Wen body and reach to her other elbow on the other side, with the original clear picture only show his right hand.

683da83ejw1etfhi8pcd8j209u0dfwg7.jpg

683da83ejw1etfhi90za5j20k40degno.jpg

Credit to the owner on the pictures

It's very strange to me that the parents would get involved if they know it's all a sham; is it just to help their kids earn a buck since the kids are paid salaries to be on the show? I guess the big difference in Siwon's case is that his dad is supposed to be a big shot and wouldn't appear on TV without good reason, and I doubt Siwon's salary for the show is a good reason since he and his dad are both loaded.

Anyway, since Liu Wen's been so quiet lately and we've had a deluge of Siwon pics minus his other half and since there'll be no news for awhile, perhaps now's the time to sit back...KEEP CALM AND :wub: LIU WEN!

0da1a98f5ad2dc93dd4a8b04c4b4309f.jpg

• Like 6

Guest missruthieruthie

Liu Wen is less activities than Siwon so we can feel like long time she didn't update.  Siwon more busy and he posted a lot more too.  We probably can't hear anything from them until mid August because Siwon has the concerts and his movie come out August 7.   Anything about them may have to wait, otherwise the news may affect his works.  The wait is the pain hahah.

well... not necessarily liuwen has less activities though... cause the nature of her works require alot of secrecy and no bts kinda thing ... she's been quite a while in London with some other models, and i believe she's there for works..:) i wish she could give us tiny hints but again, i dont think she cant... and i notice some of the models  in London hasn't updated anything on their insta... so #fingerscrossed :D and @bibidep.. the wait is pain alrightttt :D

@juzagurl yessss... with richard biedul from la perlaaa ;) ooohhh he's a hottie hey :D.. and if i were LaPerla, i will pair Wen and Richard in one frame #ifyouknowwhatimtalkinabout :P.. show Choi Jr. the real competition out thereee...and boy, it is a hard one for sure, ;) .. u betta play the game hard, or you dont play at all #delulu

Guest Siliu

6e4ace19gw1etfqdzcrojj20dw0j477r.jpg

6e4ace19gw1etfqdvl6eaj20dw0ipgoq.jpg

Hmmm.... I think not only us waiting for Liu Wens update but MR. LONG LEG as well!

Photos credit to the owner