|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest bibidep

May be just coincidence that Liu Wen went to work close to the time Siwon on vacation in Europe.  One fan just post her comment on Liu Wen Instagram saying that picture is Southern France.  Here what she said:  

From the photo I reckon Liu Wen is flying over southern France? Maybe she got a connecting flight from Paris to southern France or onwards to Italy.

If liu wen in paris...maybe siwon's family still in paris too...and maybe siwon will going back to paris...aish...my imagination ( i'm praying  for  that).

You are a true WonWen shipper with no doubt hahah.   Remember Paris to London by bullet train only take 2 hours 15 minutes so if they want they have so many way to do, easy and fast.   I still think she is on her business trip not for vacation with Siwon.  Just wait for a little bit and see when he and his family go back to Korea then we will know better.   For some reason the Dispatch catch them together then we will have the announcement from them hahah.

i don't think his family still in Paris only him went by himself because his sister was the one who posted the train railway picture in her Instagram.

Whether she's there for business is irrelevant; if one lover is in Paris and the other is in London, you can bet they'd find time to meet up even if they're both busy. And these two aren't poor students with meagre budgets; they can afford to prance all over Europe if they'd like. They may not be able to meet only if a very unlikely circumstance is a factor, such as Siwon having to rush back to Korea for an emergency meeting or something like that.

And I don't see why the sister can't still be in Paris; you can take trains within Paris/France itself and not just to a different country. 

I agree. If they are that close to each other, and are in a relationship, it is highly probably they'll engineer to meet.

This is on the premise that Liu Wen is heading to Paris/London ... there are flights that travel New York to Paris via London as well. BA for one travels that route. So it's entirely possible for the flight stewardess to be in Paris while Liu Wen herself may or may not be there (if her destination is to either of those cities).

Like many of you, I believe that if they are in a relationship, it's unlikely either will post a photo of themselves together on social media. Not with the kind of rabid comments that have been coming in, directed towards Liu Wen. Best bet of any sightings would be fan ones here out. Unless they are both invited to and/or engaged for the same work events.

Additionally ... Siwon stressed "trust" quite emphatically this last episode. I think that's key. If this relationship is going to work, he's absolutely right in stressing that trust between them is crucial. Not only trust in each other when they are physically apart. But also that she needs to trust that he'll do all possible to make this relationship flourish ... making the effort to meet, protect her etc.

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 3

I don't need to take one, "girl". I'm probably older than you considering the frustrated female vibe I'm getting from you, so you calling me a girl is a laugh.

I'm invested in this ship insofar as Liu Wen is. If the guy is right for her and she's happy with him, then I'd be pleased too. Siwon isn't my ideal choice for a girl like Liu Wen, but unlike you, I'm not possessive over people I admire and can't begrudge them their happiness over a choice I don't personally agree with. I'll admit that the improbability of two people meeting on a show like this and falling in love is so astronomically high that I can't help but root for the relationship to become a reality.

I've got nothing against Siwon and the ribbing I make of him is all good-natured. I do think he can be overly greasy and full of himself on the show and I'm still unsure of his intentions, but I honestly don't think he's a bad sort at all. And while he's handsome enough, he leaves me with a curiously...antiseptic...feeling that's the opposite of how I get over really hot male celebrities. I don't know, maybe it's because he seems more appearance conscious than Liu Wen and uses more make-up than she does that turns me off. As for K-Pop, yes, I do find it grotesque but that's why I stay out of this entire forum except for this thread. Once the show is over and if I get reliable confirmation that Siwon and Liu Wen aren't really together, I'll exit this forum permanently.

And I do intend to watch and enjoy; you're not important enough for me to actively stay out of your way, but if you lay horse crap be prepared to be called out on it. Tough luck if you don't like it.

Whoa whoa there! Agressive much? So you find kpop grotesque ok! Siwon has spent his teen years and all his adult life training and being a kpop idol, so you find his line of work grotesque and find a lot of objections to his personality yet you still want him with Liu Wen? hmm doesn't make sense to me

Listen, it's clear this ship matters a lot to you and I've hit a nerve or you wouldn't lash out at me like this so I'm gonna call a truce. I'm going to keep my opinions and doubts to myself and let you enjoy ok? I'm a lover not a fighter and find this whole thing hilarious to tell you the truth.

As far as Suju panties I don't have them sadly, do you know where I can get them? I do have suju socks, does that count? :lol: Also, would you wear Liu Wen panties? lol

Peace!

And finally we have ENG SUB enjoy gals!!!

Wow @Yao Li Really worked hard for this to be subbed. please Support her youtube account guys.. Since Apin is nowhere I really asked yao li to sub ep 7 hahahaha Thank you so much @Yao Li!. 

Apin is on vacation , she said so on her twitter account and told everyone the subs will be out late

This ep was so short! There were cute moments but I want more!! hehe I find the whole chopping wood thing super cool and I could see Liu Wen trying to open up more so that's good 

• Like 4

Whether she's there for business is irrelevant; if one lover is in Paris and the other is in London, you can bet they'd find time to meet up even if they're both busy. And these two aren't poor students with meagre budgets; they can afford to prance all over Europe if they'd like. They may not be able to meet only if a very unlikely circumstance is a factor, such as Siwon having to rush back to Korea for an emergency meeting or something like that.

And I don't see why the sister can't still be in Paris; you can take trains within Paris/France itself and not just to a different country. 

I agree. If they are that close to each other, and are in a relationship, it is highly probably they'll engineer to meet.

This is on the premise that Liu Wen is heading to Paris/London ... there are flights that travel New York to Paris via London as well. BA for one travels that route. So it's entirely possible for the flight stewardess to be in Paris while Liu Wen herself may or may not be there (if her destination is to either of those cities).

Like many of you, I believe that if they are in a relationship, it's unlikely either will post a photo of themselves together to social media. Not with the kind of rabid comments that have been coming in, directed towards Liu Wen. Best bet of any sightings would be fan ones here out. Unless they are both invited to and/or engaged for the same work events.

Additionally ... Siwon stressed "trust" quite emphatically this last episode. I think that's key. If this relationship is going to work, he's absolutely right with stressing that trust between them is crucial. Not only trust in each other when they are physically apart. But also that she needs to trust in him that he'll do all possible to make this relationship flourish ... making the effort to meet, protect her etc.

Yeah, I noticed the "trust" thing in the latest episode as well; I've a feeling that was precipitated by Liu Wen sending a friend to 'check up' on Siwon when he was attending a Chanel Cruise event in Seoul. :D This was just before she left NY for Seoul, and the friend was the tall lady besides the beauty queen in one of the episodes.

I agree they won't post anything which features the both of them on social media. I feel bad for Siwon in this regard because he initially wasn't shy in referencing Liu Wen on social media, and he even said in the movie premiere episode that "They [fans] don't like to see me with women but they like you [Liu Wen]." Well, the idiot fans proved that not all of them do at the recent event he attended in Beijing and he reportedly wasn't pleased with their reactions. Poor guy joined the show so he could be open about a relationship only to find that he still can't!

And yep, if they don't meet in Europe this time I'd seriously start to doubt they're together although we may never discover if they do or not.

• Like 2

Guest bibidep

Please every one this thread is not their SNS or their personal account.   I don't think we want any one against the other, let be peaceful and have fun like before.  No personal attack please.  Don't turn this thread to the war zone for Liu Wen and Siwon.  

Whoa whoa there! Agressive much? So you find kpop grotesque ok! Siwon has spent his teen years and all his adult life training and being a kpop idol, so you find his line of work grotesque and find a lot of objections to his personality yet you still want him with Liu Wen? hmm doesn't make sense to me

Listen, it's clear this ship matters a lot to you and I've hit a nerve or you wouldn't lash out at me like this so I'm gonna call a truce. I'm going to keep my opinions and doubts to myself and let you enjoy ok? I'm a lover not a fighter and find this whole thing hilarious to tell you the truth.

As far as Suju panties I don't have them sadly, do you know where I can get them? I do have suju socks, does that count? :lol: Also, would you wear Liu Wen panties? lol

Peace!

LOL, it doesn't matter whether or not I like K-Pop or Siwon; if Liu Wen does then it's all good.

And don't take it so personally, hon, I tend to lash out at everyone over anything. :lol: You responded snottily to a post of mine which I didn't intend to come off nastily in any way, so you can expect an appropriately bitchy response. Also, how kind of you to keep a lid on your opinions for my sake; thanks ever so much, darling!

I do have those Liu Wen panties actually; I'll have you know she embroidered them for me herself! And you have SuJu socks, do you? Funny; I'd have guessed something more along the lines of SuJu tampons. :P

Please translate in English.. Big tnx:P

I think this is the new line-up of coaches / special guests for Stars of Asia program. Liu Wen's caption says she is the first Asian VS angel, and is the 3rd ranking supermodel worldwide.

• Like 2

And finally we have ENG SUB enjoy gals!!!

Wow @Yao Li Really worked hard for this to be subbed. please Support her youtube account guys.. Since Apin is nowhere I really asked yao li to sub ep 7 hahahaha Thank you so much @Yao Li!. 

Apin is on vacation , she said so on her twitter account and told everyone the subs will be out late

This ep was so short! There were cute moments but I want more!! hehe I find the whole chopping wood thing super cool and I could see Liu Wen trying to open up more so that's good 

Yes Apin is in Vietnam with TeukSora hehe (kidding).. 

Guest bibidep

Hahaha look at this picture I can't stop laughing when I look at Siwon's face.  Can you help us to translate this too please, thank you.

我最幸福的时刻,就是找对了人。你纵容我的习惯,并爱着我的一切。请继续关注江苏卫视#我们相爱吧#,石榴CP陪你相爱哦!

005Up3gJgw1et6bn32n90j30rs15o7d4.jpg

Please every one this thread is not their SNS or their personal account.   I don't think we want any one against the other, let be peaceful and have fun like before.  No personal attack please.  Don't turn this thread to the war zone for Liu Wen and Siwon.  

no worries you won't hear another peep out of me hehe, I'm a good christian girl, speaking of that did you all notice that siwon prayed before eating? 

• Like 2

no worries you won't hear another peep out of me hehe, I'm a good christian girl, speaking of that did you all notice that siwon prayed before eating? 

Yup he did :-)

• Like 1

Guest missruthieruthie

well... i would have guessed that wen is travelling for work ... (maybe photoshooting a mag cover with won?) ;)

but if wen is in europe for editorials/campaign shoots, then won better plan a surprise visit to her work and have the best time of their life together ;)

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv loveeee reading your comments... its like reading an interesting articlee.. you could make a good writer you knoww :D hehe.. keep it cominggg

Guest missruthieruthie

These two amazing people deserve to be happy in love like anyone normal people do...

and for the love of God, i can never understand the hatred comments on some sns towards any of them :(.. WonWen dont deserve that...

i hope they don't take those hatreds personally, and instead.... enjoy our love for them :D:wub:

These two amazing people deserve to be happy in love like anyone normal people do...

and for the love of God, i can never understand the hatred comments on some sns towards any of them :(.. WonWen dont deserve that...

i hope they don't take those hatreds personally, and instead.... enjoy our love for them :D:wub:

I  agree with you miss ruthie, they both deserve to be happy and no one deserves to have mean comments directed at them. Unfortunately suju has always gotten a lot of hate for various reasons since their start so siwon is kinda used to it. I hope Liu Wen doesn't take comments to heart since it's just a few immature fans. I love siwon and I wish nothing but for him to be happy since he's brought me a lot of happiness

• Like 3