|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest bibidep

My guess is that Liu Wen will be visiting Siwon every time she goes back to Beijing (and she must do this fairly frequently because she has to visit with her parents who still live in Hunan province and with whom she is very close) - there'll likely be a lot of hopping back and forth between Beijing and Seoul but at least the distance isn't too far...poor girl, she has mentioned that she practically lives in airports, and her situation will be even worse now that she's in a long-distance relationship!

​Hahah you seem very confident about their relationship.  I don't want to put my hope too high because I scare to fall down hahah.  Of course I will be very happy if they are in the relationship right now, I hope and wish them all the best.

I just read the message the main Weibo page from the show.  They had the picture of Siwon and Liu Wen cooking and the title message read like this:

【小爱叫早安】如果你能解释为什么会喜欢一个人,那么这不是爱情,真正的爱情没有原因,你爱他,不知道为什么。让我们继续期待#石榴夫妇#的发展吧!请锁定江苏卫视#我们相爱吧#,一起感受他们的幸福!

English translated by Bings:

"Little love called good morning to you" If you can explain why you like someone, then it isn't love, true love for no reason, you love him, don't know why. We continue to expect the development of the Liu couple # #! Lock the Jiangsu satellite TV we love #, feel their happiness together!
005Up3gJgw1erzlr9o86hj31kw13x47o.jpg
Credit to WeiboJSTV

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

Credit 

so scary looking at siwon who seeing liu wen's previous interview hahahahha

siwon said he cant marry with non-korean girl coz his responbility as 1st child...

siwon's friend who have dating for 3 months and get married..im thinking of sungmin lol

​Hahah you seem very confident about their relationship.  I don't want to put my hope too high because I scare to fall down hahah.  Of course I will be very happy if they are in the relationship right now, I hope and wish them all the best.

I just read the message the main Weibo page from the show.  They had the picture of Siwon and Liu Wen cooking and the title message read like this:

【小爱叫早安】如果你能解释为什么会喜欢一个人,那么这不是爱情,真正的爱情没有原因,你爱他,不知道为什么。让我们继续期待#石榴夫妇#的发展吧!请锁定江苏卫视#我们相爱吧#,一起感受他们的幸福!

English translated by Bings:

"Little love called good morning to you" If you can explain why you like someone, then it isn't love, true love for no reason, you love him, don't know why. We continue to expect the development of the Liu couple # #! Lock the Jiangsu satellite TV we love #, feel their happiness together!
MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!
Credit to WeiboJSTV

​I'm not confident of anything. However, it is clear that they are in a relationship; Siwon has mentioned in an interview and on his Weibo since the show began that Liu Wen is his girlfriend - unless you are saying that the devoutly Christian Choi Siwon is outright lying to the public just to publicize a TV show?

And as I mentioned before, Siwon would not be dragging his dad into this if the relationship wasn't serious - the Chois are not that type of family, from all that I've gathered.

No offense, but I sometimes wonder if anything I've written is getting through to some of you since English comprehension is obviously not your strong suits.

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

so scary looking at siwon who seeing liu wen's previous interview hahahahha

siwon said he cant marry with non-korean girl coz his responbility as 1st child...

siwon's friend who have dating for 3 months and get married..im thinking of sungmin lol

​Oh my dear..where did you hear or see Siwon said he can't marry with non-Korean girl because his responsibility as 1st child??   I don't know Siwon before I have no clue about him.  Same with Liu Wen.

Guest bibidep

​I'm not confident of anything. However, it is clear that they are in a relationship; Siwon has mentioned in an interview and on his Weibo since the show began that Liu Wen is his girlfriend - unless you are saying that the devoutly Christian Choi Siwon is outright lying to the public just to publicize a TV show?

And as I mentioned before, Siwon would not be dragging his dad into this if the relationship wasn't serious - the Chois are not that type of family, from all that I've gathered.

No offense, but I sometimes wonder if anything I've written is getting through to some of you since English comprehension is obviously not your strong suits.

​Don't worry my English is good enough to understand what you want to say hahah.  I heard people said that too about they met his father.  I wonder right away when he posted the pictures of his dad in the Instagram, Twitter and Weibo, it seem strange so I guess that he may let Liu Wen meet his father because he never post anything related to his family on his public website but this time he did.  Now it turn true, they did met him.  The meeting father and the airport longing and missing each other are the critical points of their relationship.  Now we just wait and see.  

Edited by bibidep

@bibidep i know it from his interview on magazine/tv interview...cant remember but im sure i've read those news thats why im little confuse when siwon-liuwen went dinner with his parents...as far as i know siwon's family usualy keep their privacy from public...

Edited by siwonie407_stv

Guest bibidep

I think they still have to film 2 more times and one of them will be at Guam. 

​Wow really??  Good good, if it is true then we can see Liu Wen in Bikini hahah.  The most happiest one is the-happy-man-in-love.  Just kidding I don't think Liu Wen wear Bikini to learn how swim.   I heard an other rumor that Siwon/LiuWen filmed together with Henry couple of WGM in Korea, again I don't know how true it is. 

Guest bibidep

Here the picture that @TA380 gave the link on last page.   Oh my...Siwon must feel very good when he hug her like this, face hug too I guess hahah.  Look at the book case of the second picture, Liu Wen had the picture of her and Siwon took in the Cherry flowers street on her first time in Korea, the man said that picture can last for 100 years.  It is the one in the middle of the first role she display the picture.   Wow she really treasure that and if Siwon see the picture he will be very happy.

wenliu1_zpsqdsykehz.jpg

wenliu_zpsgbpsu4ye.jpg

Credit to the owner of the picture and Baidu

Guest bibidep

i just found it n i think its cute...she sing chinese love song...is this her feeling right now that she loves someone hehehe

​Yes, on April 27 she posted that in Facebook too, the song I believe it's about the girl and the boy fall in love and on April 28 Siwon quote his picture with Shu Qi and his message said """My girlfriend Liu Wen, this is Shu Qi"""  and Liu Wen replied back to him too.  Here is the full song, the title of the song in English call ""The Moon Represents My Heart""

Guest bibidep

@bibidep i know it from his interview on magazine/tv interview...cant remember but im sure i've read those news thats why im little confuse when siwon-liuwen went dinner with his parents...as far as i know siwon's family usualy keep their privacy from public...

​Ok here what I understand this question and answer from Siwon.  It is from the Radio show last year.  Very funny, Kang In said he like the girl with pretty feet hahah.  Siwon said he like tall girl and the face first when he look at the girl because his mother tall, not the body.  See, I said it in here before that the good family the boy always look at his mother to set a goal for his future wife.  This is true for Siwon I think.  Anyhow he said like that and the host said then you can only date the supermodel like Cindy Crawford, he laugh and said yes, I can only date the foreign girl but have to marry the Same color skin that is what I understand from his answered, not that he can't marry another Asian country girl.   And he said but his parents want him to marry only Korean.  He also said his parents trust him about that.  He said he want his parents to be happy with the girl he date so he very careful before he chose the girl.  He continue said if he fall in love with the girl that he introduce to his parents he think they will be happy with his choice.   Wow after I watch and saw the subtitle I think Siwon had found the perfect girl for his life, that's why he brought her to met his father.   This is a big change.  Now the only thing if their relationship work out for them or not only up to them and his family.  I think the biggest one is the language.  But that can be solve easy if Liu Wen want to learn Korean hahah.

Edited by bibidep