• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22/3/2016 at 11:48 AM, jongski said:

Glory Day with the Glorious Youths. Ji Soo ..on the right.:)

cr:onpic

This picture is from Kim Go Eun IG. Basically that pic is pic of Glory Day Cast and Canola Cast.. Canola is KGE new movie with Minho Shinee and RJY. KGE also is Suho's friend. So happy that a lot of actors/actresses support Glory Day.

and don't forget Kim Hee Sun also posted it in her IG

This is so funny LOL

Jisuho: a tragic love story (cr to j_nmyeon on twitter)

CeP14AuUAAEXT0B.jpg

CeP14MNUsAA1Sac.jpg

CeP15dBVIAAWYYa.jpg

CeP17D5VAAAhktB.jpg

speaking of jisuho, last friday or saturday (I forget), jisoo came to watch EXOlutiondot in Seoul, EXO encore concert. There was a fantaken picture and video..people said Jisoo attended to support Suho and probably Baekhyun, his co-star in Scarlet Heart

Video cut of vapp onstyle gibutique (raw)

Spoiler

and the last one I think Jisoo explained about his sweater (?) and give his fashion style tip

He wasn't really awkward like his vapp movietalk and cultwo show last week. He is more enjoy the show but he looks so tired (imo). Even though Jisoo didn't talk much on this video cut, let's enjoy his expression and his interaction with Suho and 2 MCs. I don't know in full video, someone upload it on YT but it private.

4 hours ago, fleurofjasmine said:

@jongski please look my post at page 75. thanks.

It's ok. I don't dwell on things. I like to watch a lot of dramas. I like Ji Soo.  I'm here everyday. That's it.  You can post as much as you want :) I only post photos, (or thoughts related to Ji Soo). My vocab is limited to English.  I don't understand Korean/Hangul so I don't know about other jisoo articles. Thanks for posting those. Keep posting. 

-----

Congrats to Ji Soo Kim Hee Chan RJY and Suho... Glory Day showing nation wide.... in KOREA though! Ha ha.. what about us international viewers!  Ahh we'll just wait. :D 

Pic credit: official weibo account of jisoo.

006hJlsVjw1f27y25aw61j30em0goace.jpg That jisoo stare <3

On 25/3/2016 at 7:36 AM, jongski said:

It's ok. I don't dwell on things. I like to watch a lot of dramas. I like Ji Soo.  I'm here everyday. That's it.  You can post as much as you want :) I only post photos, (or thoughts related to Ji Soo). My vocab is limited to English.  I don't understand Korean/Hangul so I don't know about other jisoo articles. Thanks for posting those. Keep posting. 

-----

Congrats to Ji Soo Kim Hee Chan RJY and Suho... Glory Day showing nation wide.... in KOREA though! Ha ha.. what about us international viewers!  Ahh we'll just wait. :D 

Pic credit: official weibo account of jisoo.

That jisoo stare <3

oh okay, now I know the reason..sorry..now I sound like a person who forced a discussion LOL. I just hope if in the future I discuss a lot of things about Jisoo with other member(s), you will not feel out of place in here again, like you felt when I discussed about his post SGG interview(s) and his bromance with SGG co-stars months ago..at that time, I thought that I made you uncomfortable in here...sorry..

actually, my native language is not English as well, I have the exact same case with you. My vocabulary is very limited, my writing is full of grammatically and typo error. I also know nothing about hangul and korean. I always use google translator. However, so nice that some people translated some of his articles/interviews, like blog thesunnytown (she indeed always translated a lot Korean actors/actresses interview) and my twitter friend whom I have been knowing since SGG era. All of their translations I have posted in here. So some infos about Jisoo I know from them, the other, yeah, I “translated” with translator.

and if we talk about Glory Day. I also should say thank you to Suho and RJY fans, because they are soooo dedicative to translate a lot of things about GLDY (interviews, presscons, vapp movie talk, cultwo show, trailer, making, and I wish they will translate Glory Day full movie if GLDY out online few months later from now :p) and of course there is a jisoo too in those things. *deepbow* (Suho, of course, his fans is EXO-L, one of biggest fandom, and RJY, wow, after his acting in R88, he has a lot of fans and his fandom also big and strong and so dedicative).

why I like to discuss about Jisoo, because for me that’s the most interesting part of fangirling.. what we have been doing is fangirling, isn’t?  we know that Jisoo, yes, his acting is always amazing, brilliant, good, etc. He also can look hot, handsome, cute, sweet, dreamy, etc  in every photoshoot with various concepts.  I love that now, we can know his real personality bit to bit through his appearance on interviews, vapp, and variety show because Jisoo didn’t acting on those things, he did those things as himself. And  wow his personality is so unique and he has a great humor sense.

---

GloryDay ticket sales (?) on first day

CeWlFHLUIAANQw9.jpg

cr em4ryu

Oh... that green wool sweater RJY is wearing... isn't that what Ji Soo was wearing  for Esquire photo shoot?

So are we going to have a.. who wore it better.. question? Ha ha ha :P

005ToIkcgw1f26pk8h5enj30ku0sxdjt.jpg

Liking Ji Soo's slick black hair <3

Cec39ycXIAA5baU.jpg

Ji Soo updated his IG :)

1172563_1750625388506251_241480680_n.jpg

Cap: 이번주부터 3주간 토요일 오후 10시 35분 KBS2 페이지터너 본방사수 해주세요!!!

Eng trans: "Starting from this week, please watch KBS2 Page Turner when it airs for 3 weeks every Saturday on 10:30pm!!!"
Trans Cr:  sohyunxjingoo

Aww BYH post

#卞耀漢0429生日快樂# 【ins】@卞耀漢 更新IG一則【我的手機屏幕,Glory Day[心]】[偷笑][偷笑][偷笑][偷笑]我們宣傳小能手又來了 @Actorjisoo @BelovedJisoo金志洙中文首站

005Wi7LKgw1f2brjp01u7j30ea0gjt9c.jpg Cr:BYH/belowvedjisoo/kimjisso/Ins

17 hours ago, jongski said:

Aww BYH post

#卞耀漢0429生日快樂# 【ins】@卞耀漢 更新IG一則【我的手機屏幕,Glory Day[心]】[偷笑][偷笑][偷笑][偷笑]我們宣傳小能手又來了 @Actorjisoo @BelovedJisoo金志洙中文首站

Cr:BYH/belowvedjisoo/kimjisso/Ins

rough trans: my handphone main screen (wallpaper) Glory Day

and Jisoo commented on this post: saranghamnida yohan hyungnim <3, I love You Yohan hyungnim <3

ahhh..these two!!!

16 hours ago, jongski said:

Bromance 29 March premiere.

I'm not sure what that is but as long as there's Ji Soo and also NJH. Gonna watch.:)

Cr.kjsweibo

this is celebrity bromance, a variety show, will be aired on MBC on 29th March...

New still pic of Yongbi..this is which BYH used as his wallpaper...

CenFOrrXEAAHNTD.jpg

Congratulation to Glory Day, per 27032016 already reached 100K ticket sales!!!

Ceis8G_XEAA4Vhu.jpg

Ceis8lVWwAAO4b6.jpg

Spoiler

Ceis7mrWAAA7TP0.jpg

CejThgWW8AAb442.jpg

CejTkmPWsAE4zju.jpg

CejVaDyW4AALNZo.jpg

CejVctXW4AEIGDe.jpg

Cejq_96WsAAL1MS.jpg

Cejq69CXEAALq4-.jpg

Cejq7KiWsAAMkxw.jpg

CejlhFgWwAImkAT.jpg

Cejv4_fW4AA2hGC.jpg

Cejv57bWEAAz16D.jpg

Cejv7JzWIAIzlZ7.jpg

Cej5CnVWIAEEnoE.jpg

CekKEsBWIAAZMdD.jpg

CekFs1mW8AA6k9u.jpg

GLORY DAY STAGE GREETING GALORE PICS (27032016)

EVEN THERE WERE MEDIA PICS FROM STAGE GREETING EVENT YESTERDAY, BECAUSE THEY WERE CELEBRATING 100k TICKET SALES.

MORE PICS YOU CAN SEE AT GLORY DAY OFFICIAL IG ACCOUNT --> GLORYDAY2016

Jisoo latest interview article (28032016)

CeltMPNWsAAdjew.jpg

Spoiler

CeltM0WWAAAard3.jpg

CeltcnTWwAAiSa-.jpg

Celtc8vWwAAWVe7.jpg

celebrity bromance IG update

CeiJ9uTWQAEV4X3.jpg

Jisoo commented on Kim Hee Sun IG post..aww..Jisoo wrote (rough trans) (few words I don't understand but I understand He said "kamsahapnidang~" cute

Jisoo has few fansites masternim now..yeayy!! fansite is the one who take picture and/or video preview of actor/actress/idol..

On 26/3/2016 at 1:42 AM, jongski said:

Oh... that green wool sweater RJY is wearing... isn't that what Ji Soo was wearing  for Esquire photo shoot?

So are we going to have a.. who wore it better.. question? Ha ha ha :P

Liking Ji Soo's slick black hair <3

wow you have an eagle eye..

I wish that in next GLDY stage greeting Jisoo will wear a different outfit, not always black and/or jacket..I love his outfit in stage greeting after he did vapp onstyle..

new update from Jisoo's fansite (FreshTracks0330)

CenmfY4XEAAY1X0.jpg

CenlpxOXIAEnpjh.jpg

Spoiler

CenloQLWsAEeURf.jpg

CenlpIFXEAArpRD.jpg

Cenlo6LW4AAwGft.jpg

other Jisoo fansite is im_mimimi, you all can search those fansites on twitter..

Archived