[Reality 2015] SIXTEEN

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

- [SIXTEEN] 상황극의 달인은 누구? 쯔위 vs 소미! 미공개 영상 https://youtu.be/T68uAHDBQ0E via @YouTube[SIXTEEN] 사나의 바니바니 당근당근 요리타임! No Cut Ver.

Sana is like so creative. Remind me of Star King show.

[SIXTEEN] 상황극의 달인은 누구? 쯔위 vs 소미! 미공개 영상

Tzuyu and Somi

Guest adikkeluangman

[SIXTEEN] Get Ready for the Team Performance Mission! episode 4 Preview

When look again at this, I feel scared especially to the young girls.

Guest winaitip

Final line up kinda pretty go thou.
Even I'm quite disappoint that Somi didn't make it.

Jihyo Chaeyoung Nayeon Dahyun Jungyeon Mina Sana Momo Tzuyu 

the new 9 divine mortals from JYPE
Can't wait to see you guys debut
For Somi and co See you in 2+ years later
^_^ 

Guest adikkeluangman

“SIXTEEN” Final Episode Reveals Members of New JYP Girl Group TWICE

twice-800x450.png

The line up of JYP Entertainment‘s newest girl group TWICE has been decided! On July 7, the survival show “SIXTEEN” revealed which contestants will soon be debuting as members of the group.

Viewer voting results were released on the morning of July 7, before the final episode aired that evening. Viewers put Tzuyu in first place, followed by Nayeon and Jungyeon. Mina, Dahyun, Sana, and Chaeyoung rounded off the top seven in the viewer vote.

sixteen-360x900.jpg

Spoilers below for the results of the show.

On July 7′s episode, both the major and minor teams perform the same song with the same choreography to allow for a clear comparison between the two. After their performances, Park Jin Young says, “I want to say that both teams did really well. It was great that you looked like you were having a good time.”

Park Jin Young then makes his final selections of the members of TWICE while considering the viewer voting results above and the votes from the audience.

As a surprise twist, he announces that instead of being a seven-member group as planned, TWICE will include two more members and therefore be debuting as a nine-member group.

sixteen1.png

The contestants that are chosen as members of TWICE are: Jihyo, Nayeon, Chaeyoung, Jungyeon, Mina, Sana, Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Momo. Momo had previously been eliminated from the show, but it is announced that she will also be joining the group.

sixteen2.png

The newly formed group TWICE will now be getting ready to debut. A source from JYP says that the agency aims to debut TWICE in the second half of this year.

What did you think about the results of the final episode of “SIXTEEN”?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/07/sixteen-final-episode-reveals-members-of-new-jyp-girl-group-twice/

-----

JYPE says TWICE will debut this year + addresses controversial decision to add Momo

The final lineup for JYP Entertainment's upcoming girl group TWICE was earlier announced through the competition show 'SIXTEEN', bringing about some mixed reactions, which is typical of survival shows like this. And hopefully they'll be able to prove to some skeptical fans out there that they all deserve to be in the group once they make their debut, which will be happening by the end of this year!

CJXIEIMUkAA083M.jpg

A representative from the agency told X Sports News, "TWICE has thrust themselves into getting ready with the goal of a full-scale debut by the second half of this year."

They also spoke about the divided opinions of deciding to add in member Momo, who had previously been eliminated.

They said, "Momo's performances are superior and is a member that TWICE certainly needs. There is definitely a reason we chose her."

As previously stated, the 9 members of TWICE include Nayeon, Jungyeon, Jihyo, Sana, Mina, Momo, Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/jype-says-twice-will-debut-this-year-addresses-controversial-decision-to-add-momo

-----

JYP Entertainment Aiming to Debut New Girl Group TWICE This Year

It has been revealed that JYP Entertainment is gearing up to debut its new girl group TWICE during the second half of 2015!

After the nine members of the upcoming group were finalized through a survival program, they are planning to officially make their debut into the music industry before the end of the year.

TWICE.jpg

On July 8, a representative of JYP Entertainment shared, “At the end of the five-month survival program [Mnet] ‘SIXTEEN,’ girl group TWICE has been born. As much as they are beginning [their career] with love and interest, they will be preparing hard to debut in order to live up to everyone’s expectations.”

The agency rep continued, “They are in the middle of preparations, aiming to debut in the second half of this year. However, the exact debut date is undecided. They will greet everyone with a good song.”

Furthermore, JYP Entertainment revealed, “TWICE is the third girl group to be showcased by JYP, following the Wonder Girls and miss A. We will make sure that they overcome the pressure and become an amazing girl group that continues the line of the Wonder Girls and miss A.”

Meanwhile, the July 7 broadcast of “SIXTEEN” unveiled the final lineup of members. While TWICE was initially planned as a seven-member group, a total of nine were ultimately chosen: Nayeon, Jungyeon, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Mina, Sana, and Momo. Unfortunately, Natty, Somi, and Minyoung were unable to make the final cut.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/07/jyp-entertainment-aiming-to-debut-new-girl-group-twice-this-year/

Guest adikkeluangman

JYP Addresses Controversy Surrounding Final Lineup of Twice

JYP Entertainment‘s new girl group Twice has finally finalized its members after the last episode of survival show “Sixteen” which aired on July 7.

However, criticism arose when Momo, a trainee who was eliminated in the third mission, was ultimately added to the final lineup on the last episode. Viewers questioned JYP’s decision to add her to the group, despite her elimination on the show.

twice.jpg

On the show, producer Park Jin Young called up Tzuyu and Momo as additional members of Twice. Tzuyu earned the most audience votes prior to the episode. On Momo’s addition, Park Jin Young explained, “I chose someone who will bring what the other eight members do not have. I’ve chosen Momo, who will bring great dance skills as well as vocals.”

A representative from JYP also told the press on July 8, “Momo is exceptional in dance and performance. We believed that she will be a great addition to really complete Twice.” They further explained, “Park Jin Young decided on [including Momo] yesterday, after he thought of the best member for Twice. We only went into the show knowing the major seven members; Twice wasn’t supposed to be a seven-member group.”

A representative from Mnet explained, “The formation of the group is entirely up to JYP Entertainment. The production team of the show didn’t know who the final members were going to be until Park Jin Young’s announcement.”

Twice’s final nine members will be Jihyo, Nayeon, Jungyeon, Sana, Momo, Mina, Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung. They are planning on debuting later this year.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/07/jyp-addresses-controversy-surrounding-final-lineup-of-twice/

Guest adikkeluangman

[SIXTEEN] 춤신춤왕 모모의 댄스 무대! 4화 하이라이트

Momo got swag.

[SIXTEEN] 포텐 폭발 막내 나띠의 무대! 4화 하이라이트

Natty so cute.

Guest adikkeluangman

[SIXTEEN] 잘한다 잘한다! 자작랩을 선보인 채영의 무대! 4화 하이라이트

Chaeyoung rap to JYP's Honey song... Wah.

Guest adikkeluangman

[SIXTEEN] 극찬받은 지효 메이저로 승격! 4화 하이라이트

Jihyo sang to Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass.

[SIXTEEN] 극찬받은 지효 메이저로 승격! 4화 하이라이트

Jihyo sang to Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass.

This is my favourite performance by Jihyo!
Congratulations to all of the Sixteen trainees. I'm glad that Momo became a part of Twice and I can't wait for their debut in the later half of this year.

Guest adikkeluangman

[SIXTEEN] 2PM 우영이 전하는 팀 퍼포먼스 공연 꿀팁! 미공개 영상

2PM Wooyoung visited the dance practice room and give cool tips to the girls.

Guest adikkeluangman

[SIXTEEN] Team Performance Mission! Unpredictable Results! episode 5 Preview

2PM Chansung as the host for the episode.

Guest adikkeluangman

[SIXTEEN] 웃으면 안 되는데 웃긴다! 식스틴의 게임 타임! 미공개 영상

The girls keep laughing not sure about why. :) 

Guest adikkeluangman

[SIXTEEN] 해피한 에너지 발산! 메이저 A팀의 무대! 5화 하이라이트

Team Major A performed Pharell Williams - Happy.

[SIXTEEN] 유쾌하면서도 감각적인 무대를 보여준 메이저 B팀! 5화 하이라이트

Team Major B performed Uptown Funk

Guest adikkeluangman

[SIXTEEN] 마이너 B팀! 팀워크 회복과 동시에 메이저 쟁취! 5화 하이라이트

Team Minor B performed Problem by Ariana Grande

[SIXTEEN] 파워풀한 스웨그! 마이너 A팀의 무대! 5화 하이라이트

Team Minor A performed The Way You Love Me by Keri Hilson

I like Team B performance more.

Guest adikkeluangman

[SIXTEEN] 탈락팀 결정전: 펑키한 마이너 A팀의 완벽 퍼포먼스! 6화 하이라이트

I like this performance. Surprised to heard Hyori song. 

[SIXTEEN] 탈락팀 결정전: 리듬감 폭발! 파워풀한 마이너 B팀! 6화 하이라이트

I don't feel anything with this perf. Although I like JYP song. Maybe they choose wrong song.

- [SIXTEEN] 박진영과의 특별 공연! 그리고 특별 레슨까지! 6화 하이라이트

JYP ave special dance lesson.

Guest adikkeluangman

Here are the practices videos from the girls performances. 

[SIXTEEN] 재즈감성 충만! 마이너 A팀의 연습 영상!

JYP - Swing My Baby

[SIXTEEN] 달달한 커피를 부르는~! 메이저 B팀의 연습 영상!

10cm - Americano. This is so cute.

- [SIXTEEN] 상큼 발랄한 우정! 마이너 B팀의 연습 영상!

I don't know this song.
- [SIXTEEN] 해피 에너지 발산! 메이저 A팀의 연습 영상!

Lee Hyori - U Go Girl

Archived