Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm waiting for CS to buy the rooftop apartment facing JiYi's. :DHer resolve would certainly waver then crumble if she has to see his face every single day. And he did say he is willing to "move to her neighborhood." Love that metaphor. 

I'm waiting for CS to buy the rooftop apartment facing JiYi's. :DHer resolve would certainly waver then crumble if she has to see his face every single day. And he did say he is willing to "move to her neighborhood." Love that metaphor. 

ROFL :D:D:D I really want him to do that :wub:

whatever writernim you better have written today's ep properly , with tons of kisses and bed scene ;) Because your fate might change depending on the ending tonight B)

either it'll be ..

tumblr_mi2jeqRrOX1qgbepko2_500.gif

or maybe ..

awkward-voldemort-hug.gif

That long post by @zenya22 was awesome! 

Actually I had a big fight with husband before bcos of his 'wrong' response. I was so angry even after he changed his response and get it right. Thanks for pointing out how worthless JY must be feeling bcos of CS. My heart breaks just thinking of how she convinced herself to accept the breakup. How can she even think of going thru another one? Arghhhh.

JK stood his grounds again, no one manipulates a well qualified executive, who works so hard and delivers, and they command respect. They don't look for a job, work finds them. In a corporate world,they are always in the look out for people like JK to be on their team.

JK knows his priority to begin with, you may be the owner of the company like YW who is so vicious, but you cannot dictate what is beyond the realm of their job description. He knows the game plan, that's the reason why JK is on top of his field.

As an executive, he separates his personal life, you could see as he reacts whenYW keeps putting on the table his relationships with YH. He doesn't want to steps on YH toes career wise, so he resigns. 

Way to go JK!!! 

Sung Joon you've played this role profoundly, KUDOS

Hahaha........with all the excitement over the ending, I'd like to add mine own thoughts, writer and PD-nim, you guys better deliver enough heart and kisses and skinship on episode 16 that involves the four leads or else

giphy.gif

cr. tumblr

A bunch of jilted High rollers are coming

@ye2014  I know, right?  JK is awesome in this episode.  He's now my favourite character in this drama.  When YH said, "you're on my side, JK-shi," JK looked so sad.  Besides the reasons @zenya22 mentioned in her post, it's probably also because she seems so oblivious to the real reason he's doing it (helping her out in the company).  It's not for ambition.  JK is doing it to make her happy because he sincerely loves her.  He's also trying to redeem himself, i think, but he does look tired (live-shooting is another factor) being caught in between the two rivaling sisters.  

What i look forward to seeing is YH understanding the real reasons that he quit his job.  I hope it brings her to her senses.  Personally, i think she desires to be at the top (high position) because that is what JK wanted.  She probably wants to see why he wanted it so much.  She's also gradually adopting his thinking on matters.  Conversly, for JK, he's starting to see why YH wants his life so badly.   He's starting to be content with the kind of life he has, not wanting more out of his ordinary life - seeing his loved ones as more important, like his dad (i'm so happy that he decides to text and see him…i've been waiting for this)…  

I noticed that YH and JK are gradually switching their attitudes and thinking towards work, life, and love.  It seems like JK is heading towards having the right balance with these things.  In order for YH to get there too, I wonder if JK's absence will help her in that direction.  She never got to miss him before after their break-up because he was always close by.  Now, let's hope his absence 'makes her heart grow fonder'  for him.  I have a feeling there may be a time-jump…*sigh*…let's hope it's put to good use in the finale.   

@Mizzlucifer  Me too…if this series is 150 episodes…then the writer can add in all unnecessary story lines of side characters - i won't mind at all,  as long as our main leads' stories are in the forefront as far as character growth and development is concerned, along with all their happy and romantic moments, add to that: their wedding, married life, kids, and so on…LOL…*sigh*…our dreams for our OTPs…let's hope the writers give us at least half of that or even a fraction of it.  One can hope…

@Lucel18 in the last episodes,YH sister got more screen time. and the dad and mom. I'm sad we didn't see much CH & JY

i know! i'm so sad seeing them sad.  The writer better give us happy endings for both couples.  They deserve it!  We, as the viewers, deserve it too, for enduring the suffering we got out of the melodramatic part of the drama.

Archived