[Movie 2017] Real 리얼

Go Seung Ji

On 10/3/2016 at 11:49 PM, kshbar3 said:

:heart::heart::heart:

REAL

On my 67th birthday today, I wish REAL becomes the biggest box office hit in Korea's Movie History.

생일 축하합니다 ( saengil chukhahamnida ).. may all your wishes come true...... and REAL daebak...:heart:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:heart::heart::heart:

RESTING so as to be able to attend to all promotions of REAL when the film is released.

image_zpsfti2y935.jpeg

Besides all the organisations that are involved in REAL there is Alibaba Pictures which invested heavily on this movie. Alibaba Pictures will be doing all the promotions all over the world as long as the movie will be released at that place. Soo Hyun's attendance at those places  should be compulsory.  There is also the opening of Paradise City. We remember Soo Hyun said once in 2014 on his CFs that  "even if I have 10 bodies, it is difficult to attend to all"  So Soo Hyun needs to take some rests now if possible and wait for 2017. REAL FIGHTING.

Archived