[Movie 2017] Real 리얼

Go Seung Ji

:lol::lol::lol:

99dd0d91-fe97-47da-af74-1873d064efd5_zps

a9d6efc5-e331-4112-987b-a7d3fcd84bc8_zps

While admiring our Soo Hyun seated comfortably on the armchair looking Cool and Calm as  in REAL, ready to face any obstructions and shoot down any obstacles, we decided to dissect and determine how he should feel now. Are we deceived by that tranquility look of Soo  Hyun as shown in the picture or all his recent pictures?

B: Briefly translating the above statements, Paradise City expended/invested about 80 billion Won in the filming sites of REAL some of  which were in Paradise City itself. After the released of the movie, they had the intention of transforming those sites into  tourists promotion areas with many different scenes  opened to tourists.:phew:

A: Through all the advertisements, news and promotions, we all know that Soo Hyun is the first Spokesman for the first holiday resorts Paradise City in South Korea. From what we read, our Soo Hyun was chosen because he is the most popular of all whether in Japan, China or his own country.

B: All trusts on Soo Hyun that whatever he undertakes will be successful. Is he not pressurized? Is the burden too great for a young man not even 30 years old? Not much is heard that his Agency was of much help to him. He worked very hard as revealed by his co-workers during the 6 months filming the movie. :glasses:

A: It was later reported that infact he sweated out to improve on the movie for another 2 months. Soo Hyun himself expressed tiredness after the wrapping of the movie. He  lost weight though aware that he must eat well to remain in good health for the filming. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

R: We are very sure that the physical tension cant be compared to the mental tension he had gone through. The intense emotional or mental strains or the anxiety to do well in this movie is not that difficult to imagine. Out of 111 scenes, he was involved in 101. That was good news. At least we are assured that there are 101 trusted good scenes.

B:  Whatever is to happen to this movie, lets have faith in Soo Hyun. Whatever is to happen to this movie, lets support Soo Hyun till the last day of the movie shown in theatres.:heart:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol::P:w00t:

This machine was also delivered at the same time when fans delivered coffee and snacks to Soo HYun when he was filming REAL. It was the most popular game at that time. There were vouchers prizes etc etc. in the machine. All the crew of REAL were enjoying themselves playing at the machine. We also saw Kim Soo Hyun happily joined in to watch them playing. While peeping his head to see what was happening, he was asking "what is it" "what is it".  He is so cute.

b8253c45-1a9d-49f8-a52d-94e6e690d24e_zps

:D:D:D

Another food/snacks van send by fans to Soo Hyun during filming of REAL.

Brief interpretation:

Observing the atmosphere at the filming site, REAL is really very interesting.

Kim Soo Hyun is very tired due to  continuous/non stop  filming of the movie

Fans hope that he can healthily and satisfactorily wrapped up the filming.

There are also plenty of food from fans overseas to warm you up.

Hope to see you again.

Kim Soo Hyun REAL fighting.

6d7c7824-a2e1-47c8-bdd5-783d7e0d1771_zps

:glasses::glasses::glasses:

006c8f61-56ed-49d0-8cd9-63d10e26deb6_zps

The original 6 months filming REAL  together with the additional 2 months extra work in the post production  must have exhausted Soo Hyun totally both physically and mentally. Besides, there must be months of practice for Soo Hyun in certain skills before the filming officially started  and so we can safely assume that Soo Hyun was deeply involved in REAL for nearly a year.  That is equivalent to half of his enlistment period.

We presumed that during the filming, he  cut himself off from the outside world so as to completely immerse in the movie REAL. Give PRAISE to Soo Hyun, the man of honour, for his concentration power. In the entertainment world, 1 year is sufficient to see the ups and downs of many celebrities  such as the  uprising of some unknown stars or the downfall of super stars.

Easier said than done to be focused and immersed in an action noir movie for nearly a year or at least the 8 months. He mentioned about the intense action scenes which demanded physical strength with pain occasionally. He enjoyed it. He loved his work and he loved the challenge.

He mentioned many times that he wanted to be considered as a real actor and not a super star. He wants people to know him through his acting and not otherwise. He dared to dream because he really works ceaselessly to achieve that.

Wondering about the statement on "butterflies in the stomach". Is it the stomach of Soo Hyun or those of his fans. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

:wub::wub::wub:

160530 News] Han Ji Eun Interview on "Real" and working with Kim Soo Hyun

Actress Han Ji Eun (26 years old) in the movie "Real" have expressed her feelings about the collaboration with Kim Soo Hyun.

About Real she said, "The filming was completed about 90% progress and expected to be completed in Mid June. Then going through a series of processes before release date set, I hope the premiere of the movie would be successful. "

Talk about Kim Soo-hyun and her feelings about filming REAL "Kim Soo-hyun Oppa and I have good cooperation on the set, he takes care of me. My acting was not that great, but he has helped me a lot, guide me about acting, I am really very grateful to him.:blush:

In the studio he always made jokes with everyone, making the atmosphere is always fun. His personality especially is great. We support each other very well. Totally he is not like a Hallyu star, he discussed with people in a very casual and friendly.:grin:

In terms of acting, I learned a lot from him. Although Kim Soo Hyun Oppa is the film's main actors, and have to bear a huge responsibility, but his ability of immersed to his role that really amazed me. He was willing to study and practice the role. In This cooperation, I actually learned a lot from him. ":heart:

On the casting success: " That ratio competition is 4

200 : 1 , when selected, I'm really glad but in the second day, I began to worry. When I interviewed, I felt terrible fear, but since it happens then the feeling is unbelievable. "how can I be selected anyway" ... After officially signing the contract I could think that peace of mind. "

On the scenes to reveal the body: "The time has not yet turned to that scene, so we can not say much. Everyone interested in nude scenes in the film, but as an actor I will try to do well , people wait and see when released. It will be good part." Link http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2016053015222390520&type=1&outlink=1
repost: FP KimSooHyun International Fanclub.

fbc2b1c6-8320-4fc8-83eb-a59f6047927b_zps

I just lie down for a while after filming hours of solid actions and you are telling me that the crew is waiting for me to film the next scene. Never mind, I must not disappoint all my fans, my supporters and of course myself. Give me a second and I will be there.

:P:(:(

3bb53fb6-a93c-427c-8c97-be72d89214eb_zps

:blush::heart::blush:

B: Why are there no further updates on REAL from KEYEAST

A: Not to talk about updates. There were no official pictures during the filming or even leaked out pictures taken by some fans or despatch.

R: Not possible because most of the filming of REAL were in the "under-construction Paradise City" at that time and no way unauthorised person was allowed entry because it was dangerous.

B: Do you remember when REAL went HongKong sometime at the beginning of the year for the filming, it was in absolute secrecy. When one of the actor/crew member revealed that he was then in HongKong, it caused great commotions and it was even published in the local papers.

A: Do you know where else besides Hong Kong and SK, REAL was filmed?

R: No clue.Many of Soo Hyun's fans waited every day for news from REAL and yet none forthcoming since last year and some repeated ones this year.  It is a long wait. Hopefully when we wake up tomorrow, somebody posted some news on REAL.

:grin::blush::grin:

Brief translations of the various reports. (articles reported on 26th and 27th February 2016)

In one report it was stated "Korea male god Kim Soo Hyun already started filming REAL last month. Accordingly, this movie may be his last stop before his enlistment. There was rumours since yesterday that REAL crew members secretly arrived in HongKong for shooting. It started with XXX an actor of the movie, via his instagram, revealed that he was in  JW Hotel Hong Kong. Kim Soo Hyun's fans were very excited. When asked by Soo Hyun's fan whether Soo Hyun was also on the trip, he did not reply."

Another report " Actually cannot blame the fans extreme excitement because Kim Soo Hyun had not visited Hong Kong for more than a year. Naturally there are deep anxiety from fans about him. Further more, his arrival in Hong Kong is great news. Unfortunately, the crew definitely need to regard it as highly confidential and secretive. It would be worrying if fans are to know his arrival and just follow him everywhere and everytime as it will effect the filming. From what they know, Kim Soo Hyun is in Hongkong and estimated to stay for 3 days.

Also according to the report filming of REAL, there was no mention at all of filming overseas. However, since Korea's CJ E & M and China AliBaba joint force to produce the film, there is every possibility that the crew in deed went Hong Kong for filming outdoor scenes."

c579fd73-0973-4df2-871f-4a3c374d8b36_zps

There is rumours that Kim Soo Hyun and XXX low-key arrival at Hongkong for filming REAL. Kim Soo Hyun's fans are extremely excited.

1a1af31c-7482-4ec8-a7b4-a5e7f01b28a7_zps

Archived