[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yurichin

The translation with the photo on Kbleon picture's post  with the man in the mask marks ^_^

@claribel05 where are you ?? I put this translation here ok, thank you  ^_^

NEWS] "Masked Prosecutor's Joo Sang-wook and Kim Sun A's CHEMISTRY ON and OFF CAMERA

Actors Kim Sun A and Joo Sang-wook's first set of breath taking expectations for"Masked Prosecutor".

KBS 2TV's up coming drama has unveiled a glimpse of the still shots of Kim Sun A and Joo Sang-wook's breath taking drama "Masked Prosecutor" on it's first airing on May 20.

"Masked Prosecutor's" two main leads, the MATERIALISTIC Prosecutor Ha Dae-chuel and EMOTIONAL Detective Yo Min-hee.

Joo Sang-wook (Ha Dae-cheul) may seems a snobbish Prosecutor but he is actually very brave and honest but deals with a sneaky criminals with his fist in a mask. Kim Sun A (Yo Min-hee) a chief of murder squad detective and elite officer who is righteous and passionate on ber job.

The meeting of these two actor seems interesting that crosses genres and believes to be seen for their outstanding characters.

The published photos as well as their roles created a fun -filled atmosphere in the filming site. You can see Kim Sun A and Joo Sang-wook's radiant expression on and off camera.

"Masked Prosecutor" will air on May 20, 10:00 PM Korean time zone after the completion of "Unkind Women"

Article from: (thank you!)

Pictures from: Top Star News and Kim Jong Hak Productions (감사합니다!)

Rough translation by Admin Claribel

Guest Yurichin

"Masked Prosecutor" Kim Seon-ah and Joo Sang-wook

via : Hancinema

photo592726.jpg

Everyone is looking forward to seeing Kim Seon-ah and Joo Sang-wook in "Masked Prosecutor".

The first episode is coming up this 20th and stills of their chemistry have been revealed.

They each play Ha Dae-cheol and Yoo Min-hee, an investigator and analyst. Jo Sang-wook looks sly and coy on the outside but he's passionate enough to deal with crime in a mask. Kim Seon-ah is a justifiable character who isn't shaken by anything.

Kim and Joo have already created a synergy effect while filming the drama. They are also known as the trusted actor and actress thanks to their outstanding talent and understanding of characters.

Pictures of them show how serious they are when the cameras are rolling but also how playful they are when they can be.^_^^_^^_^^_^

Joo Sang-wook and Kim Seon-ah make it hard to believe that it's their first time working together.

"Masked Prosecutor" is a drama about Ha Dae-cheol who uses his fists to deal with problems he can't solve in the name of an investigator and Yoo Min-hee who is full of passion.

Source : www.segye.com/content...

Thanks @Yurichin for the article and @kbleon for the teaser.. awesome babes! .. cant agreed enough for these two top notch actors .. well said about them!!  acknowledged their great acting skills and professionalism in the drama .. now I just can't wait for the drama to be on next week!!

The first episode is coming up this 20th and stills of their chemistry have been revealed.

They each play Ha Dae-cheol and Yoo Min-hee, an investigator and analyst. Jo Sang-wook looks sly and coy on the outside but he's passionate enough to deal with crime in a mask. Kim Seon-ah is a justifiable character who isn't shaken by anything.

Kim and Joo have already created a synergy effect while filming the drama. They are also known as the trusted actor and actress thanks to their outstanding talent and understanding of characters.

Pictures of them show how serious they are when the cameras are rolling but also how playful they are when they can be.^_^^_^^_^^_^

Joo Sang-wook and Kim Seon-ah make it hard to believe that it's their first time working together.

@kbleon thank you dear for sharing all the pics. I love it all. :wub:

@Yurichin dear thank you for sharing all the pics and articles chingu. :wub:

@macaronsandsakuratea welcome onboard to MP thread dear chingu. :)

@valsava @eunsuhae  hello dear chingus. Me too I am so excited and looking forward to MP. :wub: 

@evie7 thank you for the warm welcome dear. :wub:

And group hugsssss to all.

@onnififi, Hi Unni I'll start with WnC but MP is a must watch for me and now have 7 more days to wait..  

Guest Yurichin

I'm hold my comment here because that precious, belly shaker teaser :D:D:D:D...omo too funny...can't help laughing...just can't wait until may 20

@kbleon do you think they will publish MP's script reading video?? producer's SR video has come out already...

@Yurichin  @kbleon @Melchai  thank you so much chingus for sharing the articles, pics and video. All your post are making me more and more excited. And not forgetting our dear chingu @valsava Yes, 7 more days to go...let countdown together!! :wub:  Btw @kbleon thank you dear for the warm welcome back...:wub:                                                                                                                                                                                               

@onnififi

Thanks so much for your warm welcome, chingu. :) BTW, I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I adore your avatar. Faith is my most favourite LMH drama. I've seen it for like a minimum of 60x. LOL Also, methinks LMH looked so handsome with that kind of look he had in Faith. Thanks again. Cheerio. :)

Yurichin

Hi. Thanks so much. I'm happy and giddy to be a part of this forum. :) Thanks again. See you around, chingu. :)

@macaronsandsakuratea woah  you too like Faith, Hi-5 my dear. My avatar pic its actually more for my bestie colleague. She is seriously head over toes about LMH....As a good friend I'm just her supporter and she was so happy when I have choosen from her this pic to be my avatar...:D Thanks for liking my dear.

@onnififi

If that's the case, your bestie sounds a lot like my eonnie who is so into Lee Min Ho as well although hers, sometimes, borders on the obsessed. :lol: When news of him dating Suzy came out, I remember how jealous she was. She likes Faith the least whilst The Heirs is her most favourite. As an aside, I love your signature too esp. the FTLY cast still. Besides No Min Woo, I so adore Choi Jin Hyuk. :wub: Anyway, nice to meet you again, chingu. Cheerio! :)

Dear unnie @onnififi , thanks for the warm welcome.

i'll drop by more often since the drama is airing soon 

PS: I really don't like this ugly mask!

me too it looks hideous...is he really going to wear this throughout the drama?

Archived