[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so glad that sub is getting faster. This drama and Missing Noir M requires so much attention that I have to be glued to the screen to not miss anything. Alas, school is not over so I can't relax yet, when school is over, I can't wait to catch up on all the episodes and discuss this with everyone. In the mean time, I'll just keep on thanking everyone for the updates and pressing the like button like a madman. 

has anyone speculated that Yoo Min-Hee's father is Jo Sang Taek?

has anyone speculated that Yoo Min-Hee's father is Jo Sang Taek?

i think the most interesting character in this show is  Kang Hyun-Woong... 

​I thought about that too.... there's a possiblity. hmmp.. i hope it's not, Yoo Min hee will be devastated.

@docster6  Hahahaha,  I actually like his eyes the most but above everything else, I like him coz he is an excellent actor, he never disappoints me when it comes to his acting skills:)

I must admit I did not see so many Dramas with him - but I loved him in TEN 1 & 2, he was great in Great Doctor too and I total fall for him in Birh of the Beauty. He can play so many different roles. Really an Actor I have to see more from. So I was happy when I found out that he signed for a new Drama. And he is just awesome here too. And I really hate Wrestling - so that will mean something. AddEmoticons00941

​He is so cute in person.......hehe

hope the rating will rise. just like Big Man.. also did not start good but keep rising later on 

​Hope so @uNiQueEkiX ... this drama is doing great now.. hope the director/scriptwriters keep the momentum going .. just can't wait to see what store for us in upcoming episodes .. the plot is getting better and just do not forget our OTP romance scenes make the scenes smoking hot please !... ha ha :D

hope the rating will rise. just like Big Man.. also did not start good but keep rising later on 

​Hope so @uNiQueEkiX ... this drama is doing great now.. hope the director/scriptwriters keep the momentum going .. just can't wait to see what store fot us in upcoming episodes .. the plot is getting better and just do not forget our OTP romance scenes make the scenes smoking hot please !... ha ha :D

yeah @Melchai, even now their bickering seem sweet though

Guest Yurichin

Masked Prosecutor: Episode 3

by LollyPip | May 30, 2015

MP1-00397a.jpg

Detective Lollypip, reporting for Masked Prosecutor duty! Things start to take a more definitive direction with this episode, and our hero now has a purpose to his masked activities. I agree with previous recaps that the show got off to an awkward start — but with recent tragic events, Dae-chul’s masked avenger now has some real justice to dispense.

EPISODE 3 RECAP

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/05/masked-prosecutor-episode-3/

​Hope so @uNiQueEkiX ... this drama is doing great now.. hope the director/scriptwriters keep the momentum going .. just can't wait to see what store fot us in upcoming episodes .. the plot is getting better and just do not forget our OTP romance scenes make the scenes smoking hot please !... ha ha :D

yeah @Melchai, even now their bickering seem sweet though

​Yes! @uNiQueEkiX  ... even now we can see a little bit touching here n there .. ha ha

Archived